Addicted - j.g

By AidyHayiesGirl

"I think you're cool." "I think you're cool too." "Let's get high together." "I gotta warn you, I'm a littl... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

3

2.2K 39 3
By AidyHayiesGirl

Naomi

"Party. Party. Party," I chanted as I started putting on my mascara.

"Someone's excited," Chailyn chuckled while contouring her face.

"Everybody better move out the way. Chai-Chai & No-mai are on the way-way," I bounced my shoulders & put on my eyeliner.

"Are you drunk already?" she chuckled.

"No. You know I get excited when there's a party," I shrugged.

"Well, we better go. Carlos said he's gonna be here in a few minutes so we better finish up," she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Damn. Can you believe that around this time last year, you & Carlos got dared to stay in that abandoned cabin together for one night & here we are," I chuckled as I opened my bedroom door, "& till today, I still don't know what happened in that cabin."

"A lady doesn't tell because she knows what she did was right," she smirked & followed me to the door.

"More like a whore because I know what you did," I pointed at her.

"Plus you not knowing & being tortured by it is kinda funny," she giggled.

"Pshtt," I shoved my hand in her face & walked out of the house to see Carlos waiting for us on the curb.

"You ladies look beautiful," he complimented us as he leaned his back against his car door.

"You looking hot too best friend," I smirked.

"Yeah. Real hot," Chailyn wrapped her arms around his neck & started kissing him.

"& the award for best third wheel goes to," I paused, "Naomi Buzzler!" I yelled & got into the car.

"Really funny Noms," Chailyn chuckled & they got in the car.

"So what's the deal for tonight?" Carlos asked as he drove.

"Three drinks only," Chailyn explained & I left out a huge groan.

"Can I at least hit that blunt?" I asked.

"Not even. We're getting you clean," Carlos demanded.

"Gee thanks mom & dad. Do you want me to clean the horses & scrub the floors?" I mocked.

"No honey. We have a maid for that," Chailyn chimed in.

"You guys are sounding like a bunch of parents. Not mine but what I imagine what parents sound like," I looked out the window as I watched us pass the street lights in fast motion.

"Just please listen to us alright," Carlos parked the car.

"Alright Chika," I smiled & got out the car.

We all walked into the party & it was buzzing. I pointed my attention to the Take One pill bowl. I quickly tried to stick my hand into it but Carlos caught me before I could.

"No getting high," he hit my hand & held it close to me. I wandered through the house & found the red cup table.

"Naomi central," I stuck out my tongue & took a cup & downed it in seconds.

"Two left," Chailyn walked past me.

"Shit. Better make these count," I took the second cup & cradled it close to me like it was my own baby.

***

The party was reaching mid way. I was already three quarters into my third, & last, cup. I looked around to see if Carlos & Chailyn were around.

"Where are they?" I said to myself. I tapped Carlos' contact on my phone & got no answer. Same with Chailyn.

"Banging," I smirked & picked up another cup.

I understood that my friends wanted to me slow down on drinking but it was just a principal of mine. That's the one thing I know best. To drink & to get high.

After about my fifth drink, I was starting to get a little tipsy. I had a very high tolerance from all of my years.

"Aye," I called Jarred.

"What's up Buzz?" he asked with a little smirk. His eyes were bloodshot red.

"Where's the bathroom? I gotta use it," I asked.

"Upstairs somewhere. This ain't my crib," he shrugged.

"Thanks," I dropped my empty cup & trotted upstairs.

I walked straight down the hall to see a big white door that looked like it was a bathroom. I opened it to see the balcony. On the balcony was a figure sitting on a beanbag & smoking.

"Aye," I called nervously, "you know where the bathroom is?"

He stood up from his beanbag & turned around to face me.

He had tanned skin with brown & blonde hair & had a joint hanging from his lip. He was hot.

"This isn't my house I wouldn't know," he exhaled his smoke into my face.

"Hasn't anyone taught you respect boy? It's rude to blow in a lady's face," I sassed & he began to chuckle which was even hotter than him, "then again, who says I'm a lady."

"Sorry to be disrespectful," he raised his hands in defeat.

"I'm playing," I punched his arm.

"Damn you kinda tough for a miniature thing aren't you," he smirked.

"Aye miniature my ass. I punched a girl downstairs just an hour ago," I looked around.

"Impressive," he nodded slowly,

"I think you're cool," he smiled as the smoke lifted from his lips.

"I think you're cool too," I smiled back.

"Let's get high together," he motioned a joint towards me.

"I gotta warn you," I took it in my fingers, "I'm a little intense."

"I like intense," he smirked & grabbed my wrist. He fell back onto his beanbag & pulled me with him. I landed with a thud on his lap.

"Didn't that hurt?" I chuckled as I grabbed the lighter from across the beanbag.

"Nah, I kinda liked it," he smirked, "no please," he took the lighter, "allow me," he lit my joint for me.

"Thank you," I smiled & put it in my mouth.

"So what's your name beautiful?" he asked as he gripped my thighs tightly.

"Buzzler. Naomi Buzzler But they call me Buzz," I closed my eyes & exhaled.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"Because I'm buzzed all the time," I giggled, "& what's your name?"

"Gilinsky. Jack Gilinsky," he introduced himself.

"Quite sexy," I bit my lip. He smirked in response.

"What brings you here?" he asked as he smoked.

"I'm friends with Jarred. I came here with my friends & they're a couple so they're probably banging," I laughed & he joined me. I don't know why but I think he was high enough already.

"& you fine dude?" I asked.

"I got into a fight with my boys so I came here to cool off," he whispered the last part & it was enchanting.

"I'm sorry about that," I ran my fingers under his chin & exhaled into his face.

"How old are you?" he whispered as he looked deeply into my eyes.

It seemed as he was looking past me but right at me. Like he was trying to read me as much as I was trying to read him.

"I'm seventeen. How old are you?" I asked the same question with the same remark.

"Twenty," his eyes began to drop & he accompanied it with a little chuckle.

"Interesting," I inhaled.

"Don't you wanna put that in my mouth?" he whispered as his hands trailed up & down my back.

I nodded my head & made a pout. I opened my mouth & slowly exhaled into his mouth. He bought his lips closer to mine & before I knew it, they made contact & we were making a little flame of our own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 4.7K 112
"Wanna marry me?" "We've known each other for 3 days??" "You're right fam, I'll ask again in 3 years" #82 in Instagram #76 in jackgilinsky #26 in ja...
215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
34.5K 464 32
"I guess. We are just friends with benefits. But.. a little more" I tried to explain. Started: 04/16/17 Finished: 05/27/17
51.7K 1.8K 22
"You're my fatal Love" He slammed me against the wall, kissing me. In which a guy is an obsessive serial killer that has eyes for one certain girl ...