3

Naomi

"Party. Party. Party," I chanted as I started putting on my mascara.

"Someone's excited," Chailyn chuckled while contouring her face.

"Everybody better move out the way. Chai-Chai & No-mai are on the way-way," I bounced my shoulders & put on my eyeliner.

"Are you drunk already?" she chuckled.

"No. You know I get excited when there's a party," I shrugged.

"Well, we better go. Carlos said he's gonna be here in a few minutes so we better finish up," she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Damn. Can you believe that around this time last year, you & Carlos got dared to stay in that abandoned cabin together for one night & here we are," I chuckled as I opened my bedroom door, "& till today, I still don't know what happened in that cabin."

"A lady doesn't tell because she knows what she did was right," she smirked & followed me to the door.

"More like a whore because I know what you did," I pointed at her.

"Plus you not knowing & being tortured by it is kinda funny," she giggled.

"Pshtt," I shoved my hand in her face & walked out of the house to see Carlos waiting for us on the curb.

"You ladies look beautiful," he complimented us as he leaned his back against his car door.

"You looking hot too best friend," I smirked.

"Yeah. Real hot," Chailyn wrapped her arms around his neck & started kissing him.

"& the award for best third wheel goes to," I paused, "Naomi Buzzler!" I yelled & got into the car.

"Really funny Noms," Chailyn chuckled & they got in the car.

"So what's the deal for tonight?" Carlos asked as he drove.

"Three drinks only," Chailyn explained & I left out a huge groan.

"Can I at least hit that blunt?" I asked.

"Not even. We're getting you clean," Carlos demanded.

"Gee thanks mom & dad. Do you want me to clean the horses & scrub the floors?" I mocked.

"No honey. We have a maid for that," Chailyn chimed in.

"You guys are sounding like a bunch of parents. Not mine but what I imagine what parents sound like," I looked out the window as I watched us pass the street lights in fast motion.

"Just please listen to us alright," Carlos parked the car.

"Alright Chika," I smiled & got out the car.

We all walked into the party & it was buzzing. I pointed my attention to the Take One pill bowl. I quickly tried to stick my hand into it but Carlos caught me before I could.

"No getting high," he hit my hand & held it close to me. I wandered through the house & found the red cup table.

"Naomi central," I stuck out my tongue & took a cup & downed it in seconds.

"Two left," Chailyn walked past me.

"Shit. Better make these count," I took the second cup & cradled it close to me like it was my own baby.

***

The party was reaching mid way. I was already three quarters into my third, & last, cup. I looked around to see if Carlos & Chailyn were around.