HARLEY & IVY

By JakeCGWales

Harley has had enough being a villain and she is done with The Joker, for good. After being released and want... More

1: You've Got A Friend
2: Stay Put
3: Big Things and Little Things
4: Girls Day Out
5: We Laughed, We Laughed So Hard
6: Stuck Indoors
7: Love Thy Nature
8: I'm Cold, Red...
9: Don't Bottle it Up
10: Save Me
11: Please Stay With Me
12: Tell Me
13: Two Perspectives
14: The Feelings Have Always Been There
15: It Finally Happens
16: Our Guest
17: Bad
18: My Valentine
19: Decorators
20: It Has To Be Special
21: Great Outdoors
22: On Your Own
23: With You Forever
24: Sick
26: Run Devil Run
27: You Are My Guests
28: Sharing is Caring
1K Views Special
29: We Can Do it
30: Something Black, Red and White
31: Three Women and a Baby
32: Working Gal
33: Harley's New Friend
34: Green Envy
35: Sun, Sea and the Beach
36: Where Are You Taking Me?
37: Success
38: Harley's First Day
39: The Babysitters
40: The Final Joke
41: Shattered
42: Going on Alone
43: I Miss You
44: Movie Theater Outing
45: Party For Jane
2K Views Special
46: Reunited
47: Not Right
48: Broken
49: Am I Crazy?
50: Out of Time
51: The Burning Rage
52: It Takes Time
53: Storm
54: Double Valentines
upload
55: The Parade
56: The Memory
57: Making Friends
58: Follow Me
59: Leave Us Be
60: Unforeseen
61: The Past
62: Bonds
63: Getting To Know Her
64: Harley and Ivy
65: Rollercoaster
66: Love and Hate (Part 1)
67: Love and Hate (Part 2)
68: Making A Choice
69: Harley and Ivy's Announcement
70: Leaving Now
71: New Home, New Life
72: Be a Family
73: It's Time
74: Plans
75: Day One
76: Idea
77: One Stormy Day
78: An Old Friend
79: Happy Birthday, Sis!
80: Stand Tall
81: You Always Will Be My Family
82: Skin
83: Two Years Later...
84: Poison (Part 1)
85: Poison (Part 2)
86: Poison (Part 3)
87: IVY: Obliti (Part 1)
88: IVY: Home (Part 2)
89: IVY: Arbutus (Part 3)
90: The Chase of Her Life
91: Final Curtain Call
92: Beginning the Adventure (Part 1)
93: Starting the Adventure (Part 2)
94: Continuing the Adventure (Part 3)
95: Eternity
Top 10 & Facts!
Thank You ❤️💚
❤️ ♦️ Arleen Sorkin ♦️ ❤️

25: Together at Christmas

1.5K 32 6
By JakeCGWales

Merry Christmas everyone and here is the Christmas chapter! My favorite Christmas song is above by the way if you want to listen.

There isn't much to say other than I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Enjoy this chapter and enjoy your day!

WARNING! Cuteness ahead!!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

:-{ D
--------------------
Ivy's arms were wrapped around Harley's waist while Harley's arms were resting on Ivy's chest. Harley's head rested just under Ivy's chin. The pair both started to wake up. They smiled when their eyes met. "Morning beautiful" Ivy said softly. "Morning bay-bee" Harley replied. They smiled and kissed each other passionately. "I'm already lovin' Christmas this year" Harley giggled. Ivy laughed slightly. "Merry Christmas Harl" Ivy said. "Merry Christmas red" Harley replied. Ivy leaned in and planted a kiss on Harley's lips.

When their lips pulled apart, they rested their heads down on the pillow. Faces only inches apart as they stared into each other's eyes. "You are so beautiful" Ivy half whispered, her voice so soft that only Harley could hear. Harley smirked at Ivy's comment. "Stop it ya softie, you're going to make me blush" Harley replied. Ivy laughed slightly and placed her forehead on Harley's. "But you are" Ivy insisted with a smile. Harley giggled slightly. "Sure, but your adorable" Harley told her. "Oh yeah? Well you're giggle is the most cutest thing ever" Ivy revealed. "Really?" Harley asked. "Of course, you are so cute and adorable and beautiful" Ivy smiled. "Aw shucks, my cheeks are burning up" Harley told her, covering her cheeks and hiding her face. Ivy smiled at how cute Harley was being and kissed her forehead before rubbing her cheek lovingly on Harley's head. "I could stay here all day with you and I'd be happy" Harley revealed. "Me too, but come on. We have Jane and her boyfriend Tom coming over later" Ivy told her. Harley sighed and nodded. "But we can cuddle for most of today" Ivy whispered into Harley's ear before kissing her cheek, making Harley giggle.

Ivy prepared most of the dinner in the kitchen, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything. Ivy grabbed her drink and took a sip. Ivy then entered the living room as Harley ran down the stairs and entered the room. Ivy sat down on the sofa while Harley ran over to the Christmas tree. She grabbed a present and gave Ivy the present. She sat, kneeling down on the floor in front of Ivy, eagerly waiting. Ivy smiled and started to open her present. When she un-wrapped it, Ivy opened the box and inside was a picture with a gold frame round it. In the picture are Harley and Ivy. A picture that was taken on one of their first missions together, back when they both were breaking the law and were criminals. Ivy smiled, remembering the exact moment perfectly.

Ivy looked at Harley. "Thank you Harl" Ivy said. She then pulled Harley into a quick hug before standing up and grabbing a present. Ivy sat back down and handed the present to Harley. Harley ripped the wrapping paper off quickly and opened the box. The box was small and was the size of Harley's palm. Inside were custom earrings shaped as a red diamond with vines wrapped round it. "I love them red!" Harley exclaimed, hugging Ivy tightly. Ivy laughed and hugged her back.

Harley then moved and sat on Ivy's knee. Harley wrapped her arms round Ivy's neck and Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley's stomach. "Aren't ya going to ask me what I want for Christmas?" Harley asked. "I ain't the jolly fat man in a red suit" Ivy replied causing Harley to laugh. Ivy pulled Harley close and kissed her cheek. Harley smiled and giggled sweetly causing Ivy to smile.

The next fifteen minutes was spent unwrapping each other's presents to each other. After unwrapping their presents, they began cooking their dinner. During all this and through dinner, the pair talked and laughed. When they finished their dinner, the pair went into the living room. For the rest of the afternoon, Harley and Ivy cuddled up on the sofa in front of the TV watching films back to back.

About four o'clock in the afternoon, Ivy went into the kitchen to make a meal for when Jane and Tom arrive. Harley stayed in the living room and watched the end to a film. When the film ended, Harley sat up and stretched. She stood up and entered the kitchen where Ivy was at the sink. Harley instantly smiled and sneaked over to Ivy. She then slowly wrapped her arms round Ivy's waist from behind and leaned on Ivy; placing the side of her head on Ivy's back. Ivy grinned, loving the feeling of Harley holding her. "You just can't keep away from me" Ivy said. "Nope, I could hold you forever" Harley replied. Ivy smiled and turned around so she was facing Harley. Harley's hands went on Ivy's hips and Ivy's arms wrapped around Harley's waist. Harley then wrapped her arms round Ivy's waist. "You, are a distraction" Ivy said. Harley smirked in response. "Ya love me really" Harley replied with a grin. "True" Ivy agreed and kissed her.

A knock at the door interrupted the pair. "Answer the door for me baby" Ivy told Harley. "Okay red" Harley replied, planting a very quick kiss on Harley's lips and pulling away. Ivy watched as Harley left the room quickly. Ivy shook her head slightly and smiled. "I'll get you later" Ivy said to herself before turning round and carrying on with the evening meal.

Harley opened the door and found Jane on her doorstep. "Hiya Jane!" Harley beamed. She then immediately hugged Jane. Jane laughed, hugging Harley back. When they pulled apart she saw her boyfriend Tom. "Hi Tom" Harley greeted. "Hello Harley" Tom smiled. "Come in guys!" Harley said and let them in. The three of them walked into the living room. Ivy entered the room with a smile. "Hello Jane, Merry Christmas" Ivy greeted, hugging Jane. "Merry Christmas" Jane replied. Ivy said hello to Tom and Ivy got everyone a drink. "It's great to finally meet you Tom" Ivy stated, handing Jane a drink. "I know, it's only took nearly two years" Jane laughed. Ivy laughed and nodded. Tom smiled and shrugged his shoulder. "Well, it's finally happened" Tom said. Ivy nodded in agreement.

"Okay so lunch will be ready very shortly" Ivy revealed, standing next to Harley. "Yay! I'm hungry" Harley said excitedly. Ivy smiled and shook her head. "Let's get some Christmas music going" Tom suggested. "Yeah! That's a good idea!" Harley agreed. Ivy went over to the TV and got a music channel on that were playing Christmas music. Everyone cheered to the sound of Christmas tunes.

While the Christmas tunes blared, Harley and Ivy went into the kitchen to sort out lunch. "This is great, all of us here together on Christmas" Harley said, sitting down at the table. "I totally agree with you Harl" Ivy replied, smiling. "Tom seems nice" Harley stated. "Yeah he does. He's lucky to have Jane, she's amazing" Ivy pointed out. Harley nodded in agreement.

Ivy and Harley entered the living room and had huge smiles on their faces when they saw Jane and Tom dancing to one the Christmas songs playing. "I love this Christmas song!" Tom shouted happily over Wizzard's I Wish It Could be Christmas Every Day. Ivy and Harley laughed and placed the food down on the table before sitting down.

About an hour went by. They all have eaten and are now relaxing in the living room with Christmas songs still playing in the background. Jane handed the two girls a present each. Ivy and Harley were a little surprised as they weren't really expecting a present. "Jane, you didn't have to get us a present. We didn't get you one" Ivy said softly. "I know, but I wanted to" Jane replied. Ivy sighed and looked at Harley. The pair then started to unwrap their present. They both gasped when they saw what it was. It was a personalized Christmas jumper. Ivy's was green and it had Harley's jester face in the middle. It also had red diamonds around Harley's face. Harley's jumper was red and it had Ivy's face in the middle like Ivy's jumper. It also had green vines around Ivy's face. "Oh wow!" Both girls exclaimed at the same time. "Do you like them?" Jane asked them. "We love them!" Harley replied excitedly. She then quickly put her jumper on and so did Ivy. "Thank you Jane" Ivy smiled. "Thanks Jane!" Harley exclaimed, jumping up and hugging Jane. "It's okay, I'm glad you love them" Jane told them.

Ivy sighed as she lay back on the bed. It's about eleven o'clock at night. Jane and Tom have gone home. Harley got the cover and Ivy got under the cover with Harley. Harley then cuddled up to Ivy. Ivy put her arm round her and rested her head on top of Harley's. "I love those Christmas jumpers from Jane" Ivy stated. "Me too" Harley agreed. "Thank you for your presents Harl, I love them" Ivy added, kissing Harley gently on the top of her head. "Thank you for yours red, I love them so much" Harley replied. The pair laid in silence for a few moments. "Uhm red? I uh, I just want you to know something. Living with you in the past has been so much fun but... These past few months have the best few months of my life. I love every single second I spend with you red and I could spend forever in your arms" Harley told her.

Ivy felt her insides warm up so much. The words from Harley were just so heart-warming. Harley hardly ever says things like what she just said. Ivy knew that Harley loved her with all her heart and Ivy was the same. She loved Harley so much that it's impossible to put it into words. Ivy hugged her tightly. "I love you so much baby. I feel the same way Harley, these past few months have been amazing" Ivy said. Harley smiled and rubbed her head in the crook of Ivy's neck. Ivy closed her eyes and smiled. "Best Christmas ever" Harley mumbled happily. Ivy opened her eyes and smirked slightly. "Best Christmas ever so far" Ivy stated. Ivy began to kiss Harley's neck softly. Harley loved the feeling of Ivy's kisses on her neck. Ivy then quickly got Harley on her back and she got on top of her. Ivy smiled down at Harley and started to kiss her. Harley laid there, loving the touch of Ivy. Ivy placed her hands on Harley's cheeks and kissed her on the lips before pulling back slightly. "I love ya red" Harley said breathlessly. Ivy smiled down seductively and started to kiss her her neck, slowly moving down to her shoulder. Harley bit her lip as Ivy kissed her softly on her shoulder. Ivy paused for a few seconds. "Gotcha" Ivy half whispered with a smile and continued on...
--------------------
That's it for this chapter, hope you all enjoyed! You may have noticed that I have pushed the PG boundary a little at the end lol. I don't even know if this is PG. Anyway, hopefully you liked all the cuteness in the chapter, I warned ya! Haha :). I wanted to spice things up at the end since I haven't in a while. This fanfic needs a bit more making out. Hope you all don't mind it.

This fanfiction is now going on a break. I'll be back sometime January with new chapters. I want to thank you before you go for taking time in reading this fanfiction. The amount of love I have gotten for this story is just amazing! Hopefully, this fanfiction will continue to grow throughout next year.

Please share this story around (only if you want to) with other people who you think may like this story. You can share it wherever you want. It's okay if you don't want too but thank you if you do!

Once again, Merry Christmas everyone! Have a wonderful day and I will see you all in the new year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.8K 20
When Gotham's most feared villain, The Joker, loses his "sidekick," Harley Quinn after an argument, she leaves and carries out her original plan to r...
13.3K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...
132K 3.1K 30
As Poison Ivy's son, You got a good childhood and many friends but you got kidnapped , ending in traumatizing you. Now you and your friends being tee...
16.9K 315 13
This is a story about the reader and Harley Quinn showing the struggles ahead of them on their roads of love. WARNING LEMONS INCLUDE please leave a c...