True Snakes.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but... More

Chapter 1 - Not a Potter?
Chapter 2 - New Wand and New Familiar.
Chapter 3 - The Meeting and Going Home.
Chapter 4 - The Rest of the Family.
Chapter 5 - Talk of Pasts.
Chapter 6 - Inheritances.
Chapter 7 - The Dursley's.
Chapter 8 - Revenge for Hadrian.
Chapter 9 - Harry Potter Dead?
Chapter 10 - New Followers.
Chapter 11 - New Names and Second Daily Prophet Article.
Chapter 13 - Another Article, Christmas and a Question.
Chapter 14 - Another Article and Wedding Plans.
Chapter 15 - A 5th Article and the Wedding.
Chapter 16 - Plans.
Chapter 17 - 6th Article.
Chapter 18 - Christmas Time.
Chapter 19 - The First Member Falls.
Chapter 20 - Another Article and a Surprise.
Chapter 21 - Article on Kingsley and an Announcement.
Chapter 22 - Another Article and Babies.
Chapter 23 - A Trip to the Healers.
Chapter 24 - The Final Article.
Chapter 25 - New Family Member.
Chapter 26 - An Attack.
Chapter 27 - Ministry is Taken.
Chapter 28 - Final Battle (Part 1.)
Chapter 29 - Final Battle (Part 2.)
Chapter 30 - Final Battle (Part 3.)
Chapter 31 - Trial of Arthur Weasley.
Chapter 32 - Trial of Molly Weasley.
Chapter 33 - Trial of Hermione Granger.
Chapter 34 - Trial of Ron Weasley.
Chapter 35 - Trial of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 36 - Trial of Ginny Weasley.
Chapter 37 - The End of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 38 - Epilogue.

Chapter 12 - The Last Year and Bonding.

44.5K 1K 441
By LeahBates2

Hadrian had now been with the dark for 1 year.

It had been a year ago that he found out he was not a Potter and became the lost son of the Malfoy family, and he couldn't be happier with the family he got. As the time went on he found he loved them even more, it was hard in the beginning to think of Lucius and Narcissa as his parents as he spent so much time thinking Lily and James Potter were his parents, it was also hard to see Draco as his brother as he had grown up knowing he was an only child. However as time went on and he spent more time with them he knew that they were his family and he loved them fully for that, he learned it all came naturally to him.

It had been just under 9 months ago when he went through his creature inheritance and learned that he was one of the rarest combinations of animals he could be. It had been 9 months since he found out that Tom Riddle was his mate, the person he has been destined to be with since the day of his birth, Hadrian had begun to fall for Tom very early on and now that he knew they were meant to be it made him feel happy. He was going to have someone to love and love him in return, money and fame having nothing to do with it.

The Dursley's were killed just after the third month, it was also just under 9 months ago that the dark called a ceasefire without telling the light. This meant that the light were going to be happy there were no more attacks but they would always be on the look out just in case it came out of nowhere.

Then just after this the article on Harry Potter's death came out, which showed all those who were loyal to the light what Dumbledore had been doing. There was nothing about the major things he did in the paper but it was the beginning, it also gave Hadrian the idea to use the paper and give his story as Harry Potter, this would cause the light to doubt Dumbledore and lose him followers.

6 months into his life with the dark Hadrian and Tom have begun falling in love with one another, the bond told of their mates but it did not induce love in the people, it only showed them who they could love to be happy. However Hadrian wants some of his friends to come to him, he knows that some of them still love him and were not paid to do anything with him. When he goes to Tom with this he is told that he would do anything for Hadrian to keep him by his side, Hadrian promising he was never going to leave the man. Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Neville and Luna are all brought to the lair where they stay with Hadrian, choosing to side with him.

9 months into the life of the dark Hadrian and Tom decide it is time for Hadrian to have his own circle, Tom had the Inner Circle of death eaters which included his longest and most loyal followers, he thought it was time for Hadrian to make one as well. Hadrian thought it to be a good idea and brought all of his friends in, Draco and Dudley were his second in commands, Fred and George were the inventers for them and the dark lord, Bill and Remus were the sensors letting him and Tom know if there was danger around them, Charlie was their dragon tamer as they had dragons on their side, Percy was the curse breaker as well as sometimes healer, Severus was their potions master as well as the dark lords, Sirius was their omen warning them if death was going to take place indicating an attack, Neville was good with curses especially with the Crucio curse and Luna was their Seer, letting them know if their are attacks and of the future.

They all had their own names now. Hadrian was called Prince, Draco was called Dragon, Dudley was called Curse, Fred was called Joker, George called Prankster, Bill was named Sensor, Charlie was named Tamer, Percy was Breaker, Severus named Brewer, Sirius was called Grim, Remus was Wolf, Neville was Crucio and Luna was Seer. On top of this they had planned that Hadrian would give information to Rita Skeeter about the supposed light for her to write, so they chose new names for that. Tom Riddle was Thomas Maple and Hadrian Malfoy was Harry Collins, both from a lost line of nobles and it was doing its job.

And this brought them to the last 3 months, during this time Hadrian and Tom were discussing their bonding ceremony. This ceremony was kind of like marriage but this was bonding their souls and magic to one another, whereas with marriage it is exchanging vows and rings. They were thinking of doing the soul bonding first this meant that no one else was able to touch them apart from each other, then they would do the marriage later on in time and then sexual bonding would happen in a year or two.

A lot of things had changed in the last few months. Draco went through his creature inheritance and learned he was a Vampire, he also learned that his mate was George Weasley who was also a Vampire.

Fred and Blaise ended up together, they had had crushes on one another when in school, when Blaise, Theo and Daphne were brought in they were immediately smitten with three of them, as well as joined Salazar's Circlet. Blaise was a Vampire and Fred was a Veela.

Dudley found a love interest in Theo. When Theo came in he told them that he was a Vampire, he soon found out that Dudley was his mate, though Dudley was only a normal wizard. When they discussed things Dudley agreed to become a Vampire before the final battle, however he still wanted to do things as a normal wizard before he became a Vampire.

Bill shocked them when he told them that Fenrir Greyback was his mate, they were both Werewolves and he knew that the alpha wolf was his mate for awhile. He told them he didn't want to tell his family because they would kill him for being the mate of a known death eater. They had met and talked, both dating one another.

Charlie was another shocker when he informed the group that he was the mate of Severus, Charlie had known this for a while but he didn't want to tell anyone as he was afraid they would kill him for being the mate of his teacher. Charlie was a Veela and Severus was a Vampire.

Percy also found his mate in Daphne, he was one of the only straight men in their group and one of the only ones to have a female mate. Percy had a crush on Daphne in school but her family made them move before he could tell  her, they were both Vampires.

Sirius and Remus confided in Hadrian that they had been together a long time. Lily and James were pushing them to act on the feelings they had for one another, it was only after their deaths that they confessed and been together ever since. Remus was obviously a Werewolf and Sirius was party a Wolf due to his Grim.

Lucius and Narcissa were still happily together and in love. Narcissa was a witch with no creature but Lucius was a Vampire, this was where Draco got his Vampire side from.

And lastly there was Neville and Luna, one of the only 3 pairings of the whole group. They had huge crushes on one another during the school years and the feelings only grew as the time went on in the dark. Neither of them were creatures meaning they didn't have mates but they knew that each other were their ones, they were now dating.

All in all things were going great for the groups as well as the new couples, but Hadrian and Tom were wanting to do complete the bonding ceremony. And so on the day of Hadrian's one year anniversary with the dark, he and Tom held the bonding ceremony.

"We are gathered here to celebrate the bonding of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Hadrian Malfoy. Who gives Tom Riddle?" Bellatrix asked. She was going to be bonding them, it was a shock to know that she was able to do this as it was not something they would expect from her.

"I am of age, I give myself." Tom answered in a calm voice. He was wearing a black cloak with green around the front, his wings were out of his back and flapping happily behind him, he had a smile on his face.

"Who gives Hadrian Malfoy?" Bella asked the crowd.

"We do." Narcissa and Lucius said together. "As the father of Hadrian Malfoy I, Lucius Malfoy, consent and gladly give." Lucius said, the same thing then came from Narcissa, although she changed father to mother and said her own name.

"Tom Riddle, do you pledge your life, your soul and your magic to Hadrian Malfoy for all of your life?" Bellatrix asks, turning to look at Tom.

"I do." Tom replied.

"Do you promise to love him, shelter him and care for him throughout your lives together?" She asked.

"I do." Tom replied once more.

She then turned to Hadrian. "Hadrian Malfoy, do you pledge your life, your soul and your magic to Tom Riddle for all of your life?" She asked.

"I do." Hadrian said.

"Do you promise to love him, shelter him and care for him throughout your lives together?" She asked once more.

"I do." He replied.

"The ribbons please." Bellatrix asked, Lucius and Narcissa came forward holding two piece of ribbon, one in each of their hands. "Tom and Hadrian take one ribbon and then wrap the tip around your hands." She instructed, when they did that she continued. "Grasp one another's hand and roll them so the ribbons intertwine." Once more they did as they were told, though at the angle they were in it was slightly difficult. "You may now say your vows." She told them.

"Hadrian when you came into my life you showed me that I can love and be loved in return, before you I was this cruel dark lord that would kill without a second thought. Now that I have you I feel like a new man and I don't kill or torture as I once did. I promise to love you and be with you for the rest of our lives." Tom said with a sincere look in his eyes and a sincere smile.

"Tom I was so lost before I found you, I was living a life that was not mine to live and a one I did not want to have. Now that I am here where I belong I have never felt more free and more alive, you have taught me so much here and shown me that there is nothing to feat from the dark. I promise to love you and stick by your side for the rest of our lives." Hadrian said the same look reflected into his own eyes, though his were a bit watery. Tom's were now watering after hearing that speech.

"Lady Magic we call you to bless this bonding, these two have been through such hardships and only together will they find the freedom and happiness they deserve." Bellatrix said. The whole room went quiet waiting for the sign that the union has been blessed.

A few seconds later and the ribbons around Tom and Hadrian's hands began to glow a bright and pure white. "The union has been accepted!" The whole room chorused.

"Lady Magic hear our call, bond and bind us as one!" Hadrian and Tom said together as the light grew brighter, until it was golden in colour.

When the light died down they looked to their arms. There resting nicely just below their elbow was a band, these bands were called Bonding Bracelets they were worn with pride by those who bonded to show that they have been accepted. Once on there they can never be removed, even in death the bands stay.

Hadrian and Tom had identical bands. They were solid gold with diamonds and sapphires running along the middle in a line alternating, there were also two snakes one along the top of the bands and one along the bottom of the bands one with ruby eyes and the other with emerald eyes. Right in the centre surrounded by the diamonds and sapphires was their names 'Tom and Hadrian Malfoy-Riddle'.

This showed they were a bonded pair.

"The bonding is complete, you may kiss one another." Bella said with a smile, she was happy that her lord finally had someone to love.

As the couple kissed the room cheered and clapped, once they broke apart they were engulfed with people congratulating them and wishing them luck on the new bond. All of those in attendance were either family, friends and members of the dark, they didn't want this to go public.

Once the congratulations were completed they all moved into the hall for some partying.

(The party will be the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 13.9K 62
After a surprise creature inheritance Harry Potter learns of the truth of the supposed light side. Harry learns the truth of what Dumbledore hoped to...
159K 4.7K 24
A sudden appearance of someone long fogotten, changes the wizarding world. She will come when the wizarding world needs her most and change every est...
31K 511 33
what if Harry Potter was the son of Tom Riddle and Luicus Malfoy and he was to be mate to Severus Snape and Draco was Harry brother .what Dumbledore...
287K 7.9K 28
Everyone gets there creature inheritance on there eleventh birthday. So what happens when Harry gets his and a letter from his mom stating he should...