Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

By paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... More

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 5
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 8
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 12
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 15
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
58: Just Like Strangers
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
62: Planning
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

CROSSOVER - Part 2

4.4K 128 76
By paris_girl22

World-1 names (@paris_girl22 World)

Stiles = Stiles-1

Scott = Scott-1

Liam = Liam-1

World 2 names (FanFicForTheFace World)

Stiles = Stiles-2

Scott = Scott-2

Liam = Liam-2 

*All other characters do not have a doppelganger of themselves and it is quickly made clear what world that they are from*

~~~

Stiles-1 POV

I walk down the hall, bag slung over my back. I already wish that this school day was over. Hearing Coach yell for a whole lesson can get extremely annoying. I toss the books I don't need anymore into my locker. As I shut the locker, I turn around and find Scott walking towards me. "Hi Scott." I mumble, not really in the mood to talk to him, especially if Samantha shows up. Scott frowns worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I sigh in frustration.

"It doesn't matter." I snap before turning around and walk down the hall.

"Stiles, wait!" Scott grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him. I end up bumping into Scott's chest. "What are you doing?" I ask in surprise. Scott puts his hands on my waist.

"Tell me what's wrong, I can see that something is bothering you." Scott encourages me.

"It's nothing, really. You better get going, I'm sure someone is looking for you." I say, with a slight bitterness in my voice. Scott frowns even more. He grabs my hands in his and looks straight into my eyes. I suddenly feel very nervous and confused. "Stiles, what happened? You were fine a few minutes ago." Scott asks once more. I frown in confusion.

"Scott, I haven't seen you since this morning in the library." I comment.

"Don't play around, Stiles. This isn't funny. First, Deaton was acting weird and now you are." Scott tells me. I am feeling more and more lost by the minute. I also notice that Scott is still holding my hands. "Maybe this will make you feel better." Scott grins and leans towards me. To my complete shock, I realize that he is trying to kiss me! When his lips are only inches away from mine, I roughly shove Scott away from me. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask in disbelief.

"What do you mean? You act like we haven't done that before." Scott frowns.

"Um, because we haven't. Plus, you have a girlfriend." I retort. For a moment, I think back to when I kissed Scott when he was in a coma and told him that I loved him. A little pang of guilt washes over me. He doesn't remember the kiss or the confession and no one else knows about what happened, but it doesn't mean that I don't feel guilty about the incident. My heart says that I did nothing wrong, but my mind says I did. Scott was and is with Samantha and I shouldn't get in the way of that or try to break down their relationship. I pull myself out of my own thoughts, as this is not the time to be thinking about my own mistakes. Everyone screws up in life and that kiss just happened to be the thing I screwed up with. I have learned from it and all I can really do now is accept what has happened and move on. I can't let Scott make a horrible mistake that he will regret. As I focus back on the boy in question, he looks shocked.

"Since when the hell did I get one of those?" Scott asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Stop it, Scott! I don't know what your game is, but I don't like it! I may not be super friendly with Samantha, but I still don't want you cheating on her!" I shout before I storm away.

Scott-1 POV

I tell Samantha that I'll meet her at the library, but I just have to fill up my drink bottle first. I squeeze in between the teenagers crowding the corridors. Just as I am about to reach the water fountain, I bump into Stiles. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't see you there." I apologize awkwardly as I help Stiles keep his balance. Stiles turns around and smiles. "Scott, don't worry about it, I'm fine." Stiles replies cheerfully. For some reason, Stiles won't let go of my hands. I don't want to say anything though. "So, have you found anyone yet? Have you found any clues?" Stiles asks me curiously. "Um, what?" I ask in confusion.

"I'll take that as a no?" Stiles assumes. Finally, I slip my hands out of Stiles'.

"I guess so..." I mumble, wondering why Stiles is acting weirdly. Stiles frowns slightly.

"What's wrong, Scott?" Stiles asks.

"You seemed really upset this morning, but now you're okay." I point out.

"Well, yeah, my brother kind of revealed my secret to the school, so of course I was a little pissed." Stiles answers casually. My eyes widen in shock.

"Your brother? Stiles, what on earth are you talking about? You don't have a brother!" I exclaim. Stiles' face falls. "Of course I have a brother, Scott. He's looking for Deaton after he scared him off." Stiles answers, almost like he's trying to remind me.

"What the hell are you talking about!? You seriously don't have a brother!" I inform him in an angered tone, fed up with his joking around. "Oh no, not you too!" Stiles' face falls.

"Scott, listen to me. I think we should get out of here and find Brody." Stiles takes my hands again and steps closer to me. I start to feel uncomfortable and freaked out. "Who's Brody?" I ask worriedly. "My brother, you dumbass! Come on, let's go! Something isn't right here. Everyone is forgetting everything about my brother, including you." Stiles yells before he starts to pull me down the hall. I yank my arm back and stare at Stiles in fear. "What the hell is going on with you? Why were you holding my hands like that? Why do you think you have a brother?" I ask in disbelief. Stiles looks at me with a very confused expression. "I'm... I'm..." Stiles begins, but he trails off. "You're what?" I ask curiously.

"I have to go." Stiles says before he turns around and runs as fast as a werewolf away from me. "Since when did he get that ability?" I mutter to myself. That isn't really important at the moment though. I need to find Stiles. Something is seriously wrong with him. I run through the crowds of students, trying to follow Stiles' trail.

Samantha POV

I'm starting to get worried about Scott. He still hasn't come back from filling up his drink bottle. What if Stiles has found him? Anger bubbles up inside of me. I get out of my seat and storm out of the library. I search the halls for Scott or Stiles. Finally, I see a glimpse of Stiles rushing into an empty classroom. I creep up to the door and make myself invisible. I peek around the corner to see what is going on. I see Scott and Stiles in the middle of the room. "What the hell is going on? Why are you acting so weird?" Stiles asks Scott frantically.

"Why am I acting weird? Really?" Scott raises his eyebrows.

"You forgot my brother!" Stiles exclaims angrily. I didn't know Stiles had a brother. What else is he hiding? "What? No I didn't!" Scott protests. Scott knew about Stiles' supposed brother?

"What is going on?" Stiles groans as he rubs his hands down his face.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that we're going to be okay, Stiles. As long as we are together." Scott assures Stiles softly, taking his hands away from his face. I glare angrily as Scott holds onto Stiles' hands. "Really?" Stiles asks.

"Really." Scott answers before he leans in closer to Stiles. My jaw drops in shock. Scott lets go of Stiles' hands and holds onto the sides of his face instead. Scott pulls Stiles in for a kiss.

I watch in horror and anger as the two make out with each other. How could Scott betray me like this? Why does that idiot Stiles have to ruin everything? Oh, I'm so going to kill Stiles for this. I walk away from the room, becoming visible again. I'll wait until Stiles is alone to take my revenge. Scott won't be able to protect him this time. I storm down the corridor in a huff.

Stiles-1 POV

I wander around the school in desperate search for my friends. However, I can't seem to find anyone! I keep walking around in circles, panic rising up inside me. Somehow, I just know that something is wrong, but I don't know what. I rush into the boy's locker room, away from the crowds. I'm grateful that the room is empty. I need a bit of space to breathe. I run a hand through my hair, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, I feel someone shove me. I fall to the ground. "Ow," I groan in pain as I turn around to face the person who pushed me. To my dismay, it is Samantha. Her face is as red as a tomato. "You!" She shrieks at me. I find myself flying across the floor. I yelp in surprise. I look back over to Samantha to see her eyes glowing pale green. "What?" I ask in confusion and a little bit of fear. I stand up again and face the angry looking teenager. "You know exactly what you did!" Samantha shouts at me.

"No, I don't!" I shout back, now getting angry myself. Samantha walks right up to me and grabs me by the collar. "You kissed Scott! You stole him away from me!" Samantha hisses angrily. I stare at her in surprise. "What? No I didn't!" I protest in confusion. Samantha rolls her eyes at me. "Don't lie to me, you asshole." Samantha spits. She pushes me again, but this time I keep my ground. I push her off me. "Look, I know we don't like each other, but I would never do that to you." I answer as calmly as I can. Suddenly, I have a thought. Maybe she saw Scott trying to kiss me earlier? Samantha rolls her eyes, clearly not believing me. She throws a hand towards me and a wave of ice shoots towards me. I duck just in time. I look behind me to see a layer of ice coating the wall behind me. "Samantha, stop! I promise I didn't kiss Scott!" I yell at her.

"Oh, really?" Samantha shouts back.

"Yes! I don't know what is going on here either! I'm as confused as you are!" I yell at her.

"Something is wrong here and I want to figure out what. Something is wrong with Scott." I add. Samantha's eyes change back to their human color. Her angry expression lessens. "What do you mean? I saw you two kissing, how could that not be enough evidence to say that you kissed him and he was okay with it?" Samantha asks in a more calm voice.

"I don't know, he hasn't been himself this afternoon. Just let me go figure it out. Please." I ask Samantha. She stares at me for a moment. "Fine. But if I find out that you're lying to me, you're dead." Samantha gives in before walking away. I breathe a sigh of relief. I'm thankful that didn't get too ugly. I need to find Scott now. I run out of the locker room and search the corridors. "Scott!" I call out into the crowd of students. I push past them quickly. Suddenly, the bell rings. I sigh in relief as the students walk to class. Now it will be easier to find Scott. I turn down another hallway and suddenly I crash into someone. We fall to the ground with thud. I quickly climb off the person to find that it is Scott. I help him to his feet. We stare at each other for a few moments in complete disbelief. "What the hell is your problem?" Scott and I shout at each other in unison.

"Why did you try to kiss me?" I ask breathlessly.

"What?" Scott's eyes widen in shock.

"Earlier in lunch when you cornered me by my locker. You were acting so strange and then you tried to kiss me!" I explain.

"Stiles... I never met you by your locker at lunch." Scott tells me. My heart misses a beat.

"You ran into me near the water fountain. You held my hands for whatever reason and got really close to me. Then, you started talking about you having a brother." Scott explains.

"What? I don't have a brother!" I exclaim.

"I know, but why did you say that then?" Scott asks with a frown.

"I didn't say anything about a brother and I never met you by the water fountain." I reply, fear starting to course through me. Suddenly, we hear someone calling our names. We turn around in surprise. The boy running towards us has a beanie on, dark brown hair, blue eyes and for some weird reason, looks surprisingly a lot like me. Scott and I exchange confused looks, both of us sure that we have never seen this boy before. Once he gets to us, he stops for a moment to catch his breath.

"I found Deaton! After he took off all panicky, he took a ride over to some new coffee place in town. I could have sworn that it used to be a tool shop though. Huh, weird." The guy says.

"Um, do we know you?" Scott asks in confusion. The boy frowns.

"Of course you do, Scott. I'm Stiles' brother." The boy explains. My eyes widen in shock. I look over at Scott fearfully for a second before looking over at the boy again. "I don't have a brother. I never have and I don't think I ever will." I answer.

"Who are you really?" Scott asks suspiciously.

"What? I'm Brody Stilinski! Stiles, you have to remember me! I know what I did to you yesterday was wrong, but I hope you know that I am really sorry and didn't mean to expose your secret!" Scott's jaw drops in shock, leaving me confused. I have a feeling they both know something I don't.

"Scott, what is going on?" I ask in utter confusion.

"Earlier you were talking to me about some guy named Brody exposing your secret to the whole school." Scott explains. I knit my eyebrows together in confusion.

"No I didn't. How does this Brody know my secret anyway?" I ask.

"Um, because I'm just like you..." The boy in question answers, flashing his supernatural eyes. I am shocked to see that they are not the normal shade of pale green to fit a merman or mermaid's description. I have no idea what he is. "What are you exactly?" I squint at him. Brody's eyes turn back to their normal human color.

"A sirenex, obviously." Brody answers.

"Okay, and what the hell is that?" Scott and I ask in unison.

"Stiles, did you bump your head or something?" Brody asks worriedly.

"No, I'm fine. I think you are the crazy one here. Go and run along, we can't help you, we have our own problems to deal with." I try to shoo Brody away, however he won't budge.

"Stiles, Scott, we need to get out of here. Now. Something isn't right." Brody says.

"We don't know you, dude." I back away from him slightly.

"Stiles, let me see your right shoulder." Brody says suddenly.

"What? Why?" I frown.

"Just do it. Please." Brody begs. I sigh in defeat, hoping this might be able to give me some answers. I shrug off my shirt and let Brody see my right shoulder. Brody's eyes widen and he looks at me with horror.

"You don't have the tattoo..." He mumbles.

"Of course I don't have a tattoo. I hate tattoos. Scott is the only one with a tattoo." I reply, feeling very lost. Brody takes a step back. "You're not my brother." Brody states.

"Thank you for pointing out the obvious!" I reply a little bit too loudly.

"You guys aren't my Scott and Stiles! If you're not them, where the hell are they then..." Brody mumbles. Scott and I exchange scared looks. "What the hell does that mean?" Scott asks.

"Um, I think I might be in the wrong universe, but I'm not fully sure..." Brody responds.

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I need to go..." Brody comments before running off at super speed, leaving us behind. I shake my head, trying to get an idea on what just happened. I turn to Scott as I put on my shirt again. "What is going on here?" I ask my best friend tiredly. "I'm not sure, but we need to call Deaton. He might know what is going on." Scott suggests. I nod and take out my phone. I dial Deaton's number. He picks up on the fifth ring. "Hello?" Deaton answers.

"Hi Deaton, it's Stiles. I was wondering whether you had seen a boy running around with a beanie on? He looks sort of like me." I ask hopefully. There is silence on the other end.

"Hello?" I ask, wondering whether Deaton was still there.

"Yes I did. He was with you and Scott a little while ago in the animal clinic. Don't you remember? You guys tried to convince me he was your brother." Deaton answers. I almost drop the phone.

"We weren't at the animal clinic! We've been at school all day!" I exclaim in a loud voice.

"E-excuse me? I recall seeing you there. I distinctly remember since the beanie guy scared me with his eyes. I've never seen a supernatural creature like him before. It was almost as if he was from a whole other universe." I freeze in place, not wanting to move.

"Brody said something about how he might not be in the right universe..." I say, trying to piece together all the clues in my head. "Um, Stiles? You might want to see this." Scott grabs my arm.

"What?" I ask as I turn to face him. I notice Scott pointing towards something down the hall. I follow his gaze and gasp in shock. "Deaton, I will have to call you back." I say as I hang up the phone. There, standing at the end of the hall, was me. "What the hell?" I whisper, feeling a little bit afraid. The other me turned in our direction and freezes in fear. "Hey, what are you?" Scott asks loudly. We walk slowly towards the person that looks exactly like me.

"Shit..." The person mumbles. The other me takes off running like a mad man with Scott and I hot on his trail. "Come back here!" Scott shouts. Soon enough, I fall behind, puffing loudly.

"What is going on? Who is he?" I ask myself in confusion.

"Stiles? Where have you been?" A familiar voice asks. Completely freaked out, I turn around to the person that spoke. "Scott? But you... you... just... what?" I stutter, completely lost for words.

"I just saw you chase after... well, me!" I exclaim.

"What the hell are you talking about? I've been searching for clues about the mirror, but I haven't found anything." Scott responds.

"What mirror?!" I shout angrily, fed up of being left in the dark. Just as I was about to give up and walk away, the other me and another Scott come bolting towards us at full speed.

I could tell they were unable to stop, but I didn't have time to react, so they ran right into myself and the Scott behind me. We all groan in pain as we hit the floor. Slowly, we sit up and look around at each other.

"Holy shit..." I mumble as I see myself, Scott and another Scott.

"No way..." One of the Scotts mutter.

"Am I seeing double or are there really two of both of you guys?" A familiar voice calls out. We all turned to see Kira looking at us with wide eyes.

"Yep, you're seeing two of them alright." The girl nearly jumps out of her skin when that Brody guy comes up next to her. "By the way, what are the odds of you four wearing corresponding clothes to your doppelganger. It would be so creepy if we WEREN'T IN A DIFFERENT F*CKING UNIVERSE!!!" Brody screams to the top of his lungs. I flinch at the sound of his extremely loud voice. All the glass windows shatter around us. I feel even more confused than I did a few minutes ago. Suddenly, I look behind me to see the rest of the pack running towards us. "What the hell is this?" Malia asks in utter confusion, looking between Scott, another Scott, me and another me. "I don't know. Why don't we ask them." I turn to the other me. Him and one of the Scotts stand up and walk over to Brody. Scott and myself also stand up, but we walk over to the rest of the pack. "Can somebody please explain what the hell is going on here!" Samantha yells at the trio standing before us.

"I don't think you have a place to be barking orders to everyone so you better calm your tits." The other me snaps. Usually, I would laugh at something like that, but given the circumstances, I probably shouldn't. I glance over at Samantha to see that her face is burning red. "Guys, we should get out of here and talk about this somewhere else before anyone comes running here to find out what is going on." Lydia suggests.

"Last one to the animal clinic is a rotten egg!" Brody cheers, taking off at sonic speeds.

"What is wrong with that kid? Does he have ADHD or something?" I ask incredulously.

"No, he is just my annoying brother. He's always like this." The other me responds, leaving at the same speed Brody left.

"Come on, we should probably catch up to them." The other Scott says before taking off after the other two.

"Am I the only one confused at how that Stiles is way faster than our Stiles?" Liam asked.

"No, you are definitely not, but I think I am a little jealous." I respond.

"Come on, let's go." Kara says before she takes off running at a normal pace. The rest of us follow her to the animal clinic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...
250K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
24.2K 250 36
Senior year has officially begun for Scott, Josie, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira. And Liam was entering the Sophomore year. Everything is beginning to ch...
297 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...