HARLEY & IVY

By JakeCGWales

Harley has had enough being a villain and she is done with The Joker, for good. After being released and want... More

1: You've Got A Friend
2: Stay Put
3: Big Things and Little Things
4: Girls Day Out
5: We Laughed, We Laughed So Hard
6: Stuck Indoors
7: Love Thy Nature
8: I'm Cold, Red...
9: Don't Bottle it Up
10: Save Me
11: Please Stay With Me
12: Tell Me
13: Two Perspectives
14: The Feelings Have Always Been There
15: It Finally Happens
16: Our Guest
17: Bad
18: My Valentine
19: Decorators
20: It Has To Be Special
21: Great Outdoors
22: On Your Own
23: With You Forever
25: Together at Christmas
26: Run Devil Run
27: You Are My Guests
28: Sharing is Caring
1K Views Special
29: We Can Do it
30: Something Black, Red and White
31: Three Women and a Baby
32: Working Gal
33: Harley's New Friend
34: Green Envy
35: Sun, Sea and the Beach
36: Where Are You Taking Me?
37: Success
38: Harley's First Day
39: The Babysitters
40: The Final Joke
41: Shattered
42: Going on Alone
43: I Miss You
44: Movie Theater Outing
45: Party For Jane
2K Views Special
46: Reunited
47: Not Right
48: Broken
49: Am I Crazy?
50: Out of Time
51: The Burning Rage
52: It Takes Time
53: Storm
54: Double Valentines
upload
55: The Parade
56: The Memory
57: Making Friends
58: Follow Me
59: Leave Us Be
60: Unforeseen
61: The Past
62: Bonds
63: Getting To Know Her
64: Harley and Ivy
65: Rollercoaster
66: Love and Hate (Part 1)
67: Love and Hate (Part 2)
68: Making A Choice
69: Harley and Ivy's Announcement
70: Leaving Now
71: New Home, New Life
72: Be a Family
73: It's Time
74: Plans
75: Day One
76: Idea
77: One Stormy Day
78: An Old Friend
79: Happy Birthday, Sis!
80: Stand Tall
81: You Always Will Be My Family
82: Skin
83: Two Years Later...
84: Poison (Part 1)
85: Poison (Part 2)
86: Poison (Part 3)
87: IVY: Obliti (Part 1)
88: IVY: Home (Part 2)
89: IVY: Arbutus (Part 3)
90: The Chase of Her Life
91: Final Curtain Call
92: Beginning the Adventure (Part 1)
93: Starting the Adventure (Part 2)
94: Continuing the Adventure (Part 3)
95: Eternity
Top 10 & Facts!
Thank You ❤️💚
❤️ ♦️ Arleen Sorkin ♦️ ❤️

24: Sick

1.4K 30 1
By JakeCGWales

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great week and are looking forward to Christmas! Not a lot to say so I won't keep you very long.

I do realize that this fanfiction is nearly at 1k (1000) views which is unbelievable. Because of this, I will be doing something extra special for it. I don't want to say too much now but when the time comes and this fanfic is almost at a thousand views, I shall make an announcement on what the special thing is.

But until then, on with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

Harley awoke to an empty bed and the sound of gagging. Harley got up out o bed and jogged out the bedroom. She got to the bathroom door and stopped. Harley knocked gently on the door with her finger. "Red?" Harley called. She heard Ivy moan. Not in pain but it did not sound good. Harley opened the door and found Ivy on the floor. Her head was over the toilet. Harley went over and kneeled beside her. Ivy looked at Harley and Harley instantly could tell she didn't look well. "Oh red" Harley said softly as Ivy turned back to toilet. Harley placed her hand on the back of Ivy's head. 

Ivy laid on top of the bed while Harley was sitting beside her. Harley was very worried. "Red, I thought you couldn't get sick?" Harley asked. "Not necessarily, Harl. I am immune to most toxins, viruses and poisons but even I can fall ill occasionally" Ivy replied. "Oh" Harley said. Harley then placed her hand on Ivy's forehead. "Jeez red, you're burning up. Is it because I'm so adorable and beautiful?" Harley joked with a grin on her face. Ivy smiled and closed her eyes. "Don't worry red, I am going to take good care of ya" Harley stated. Ivy looked at Harley who were smiling down at her. "I'm gonna make you well again. Is their anything you want? How about some soup?" Harley suggested. "That would be great, thank you Harl" Ivy replied. "No problem red, now you get into bed and I'll go and get your soup" Harley ordered. Ivy nodded with a smiled. 

Harley got off the bed and helped Ivy get under the cover. "Warm enough?" Harley asked. "Could I have a blanket?" Ivy answered. "Course" Harley replied. She went to the wardrobe and got out a big blanket. Harley then laid it out on the bed. Harley grabbed the bin from the corner and placed it on Ivy's side; on the floor. Harley knelt down beside Ivy outside the bed and was only a few inches away from her face. Ivy looked at Harley and smiled slightly. Harley ran her hand gently through Ivy's hair. "Thanks Harl" Ivy said. "I'll get your soup" Harley smiled. She stood up and left the bedroom.

As Harley prepared Ivy's soup, she hummed to herself. While the soup warmed up in the microwave, Harley got a tray out. She placed the tray on the table and went back to the microwave. When the soup was done, Harley carefully pulled it out of the microwave and placed it on the tray.

Ivy's eyes slowly opened and closed. She felt completely exhausted and she hasn't done anything yet. She remembered when she looked after Harley when Joker put her in hospital. It's funny, Ivy has always looked after Harley and now Harley is looking after her. Ivy heard Harley come up the stairs and enter the room. Ivy sat up and carefully took the tray from Harley. Ivy placed the tray on her lap and began to eat the soup.

After Ivy finished her soup, Harley took the tray and placed it on the side. "Do you need anything red?" Harley asked. "Yeah uh, you know the medicine draw in the bathroom? There's a bottle with a red yellow label on it. Could you get it for me, oh and a tea-spoon?" Ivy asked. "Sure thing red" Harley replied and left the room. She quickly returned with the things Ivy asked for. After taking some of the home-made medicine, Harley took the spoon and the bottle from her and placed it on the side with the tray. "You okay? Need anything else?" Harley asked, looking slightly nervous. Ivy smiled and shook her head tiredly. "You okay?" Ivy said. Harley got on the bed and sat beside her. 

"Am I doing a good job, looking after you?" Harley wondered. "Of course red. All I need you to do is be here for me and that is what you are doing. Thank you Harl" Ivy replied, smiling. Harley returned a smiled and laid down beside Ivy. "Careful Harl, you might get sick like me" Ivy warned. "I don't care red, we can be ill together" Harley told her. The pair laid in each others arms. They did not speak for a few moments. "I love you" Harley said softly, looking up at Ivy. When Harley looked at Ivy however, she was asleep. "I promise to take good care of ya red" Harley half whispered before resting her head on Ivy's shoulders and closed her eyes...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Slightly shorter than usual but it ended at a good point. Besides, this isn't a major chapter as it focuses more on the cute and fluffy side.

Just a reminder, the next chapter will be the final chapter for a while. Don't worry! This fanfic will return in January! Just need this to go on a break so I can sort out other things and this included. 

Next chapter is titled "Together at Christmas". See you all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 321 17
Joker leaves Harley Quinn to rot in Arkham Asylum again. She lost all hope. But Poison Ivy and Harley break out of Arkham and team up to kill the Jok...
532K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
159K 4.5K 36
Y/N had known Harley Quinn for a long time that feels bad for the fact that she is constantly being abused by Joker himself. He also has a hard for p...
73.2K 2.2K 44
Harley Quinn and the Joker have a messed up relationship - abusive, psychotic, crazy, but they are madly in love. This story follows their love story...