Team Crafted's New Member (Te...

By ToxicDJ

Meet DJ. She's a 17-year-old girl who lives with Mitch who is also known as the BajanCanadian in Team Crafted... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mitch and his Minecraft
Chapter 2 - Skateboards and Songs
Chapter 3 - Surprises
Chapter 4 - Day at the Races
Chapter 5 - Party Time!
Chapter 6 - Fighting
Chapter 7 - The Hunger Games
Chapter 8 - Recordings
Chapter 9 - Editing and Youtube
Chapter 10 - He asked me...
Chapter 11 - Betting and Vlogs
Chapter 12 - New Friend Alert
Chapter 13 - Secrets Spilled
Chapter 14 - Skateboarding
Chapter 15 - Captured
Chapter 16 -Tortured
Chapter 17 - Critical
Chapter 18 - Hospital Trip
Chapter 19 - Thee Results
Chapter 20 - First Kiss
Chapter 20 - Livestreaming
Chapter 22 - Birthday Planning
Chapter 23 - First Date
Chapter 24 - DJ's Birthday
Chapter 25 - Heart Break
Chapter 26 - Set Things Right
Chapter 27 - Too Late?
Chapter 28 - Forgotten
Chapter 29 - Bowling
Chapter 30 - Minecon
Chapter 31 - Minecon: Day 2
Chapter 33 - Home Again
Chapter 34 - DJing and Happy Faces
Chapter 35 - Rage
Chapter 36 - Vlogs and Video
Chapter 37 - SPRING BREAK?
Chapter 38 - Summer Party!
Chapter 39 - Summer Partay!
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter

Chapter 32 - Minecon Singing

3.5K 96 34
By ToxicDJ

DJ'S POV

We were signing stuff at Minecon when I thought of Kaitlin. I havn't seen her for a while. When I get back I am gonna go see her and we could go catch a movie or something. I wasn't sure. Last day of Minecon. Adam was singing which was exciting, I was going to meet Bodil40 and Bashurverse later on which I was looking forward to. Our backboard had changed again. This time it is a picture of all of us in real life with weapons from Minecraft fighting each other. I remember that Adam actually hit Jason in the face with his budder sword and Jerome smacked Betty against Ian's stomach. There was a line forming to get us to sign things. I had just finished siging a boy's book when someone came up to me in a black jumper with a zombie on it. They gave me a picture of us before I stood up and walked around the table to speak to them.

'Nice try Kaitlin, but you can't fool me!' I say as she pulls down her hood.

'I can't really can I?' She laughs.

I look at her, before becoming concerned. Her eyes were red and puffy and she sniffed. I knew something was going on. I grab her wrist and pull her through the crowd. I come face to face with a guard and I show him my pass and he lets me into the room. It was an storage room.

'What's going on huh?' I ask her as we sit down on a bench.

'Nothing. I'm fine.' She says, smiling.

'Dude, I know if something is up with my best friend. We have been friends for years, I may be a year younger than you, but I can tell if something is on your mind bro.' I say to her.

'I... Well...' Kaitlin stutters before sighing.

'Take your time bro. It's OK.' I reassure her.

'You know my parents, they love you and stuff. They have known you for years and you have known  them for years as well. But...They had a talk with me last night...' She paused before taking a deep breath. I could tell what was going to happen next. She was gonna cry.

'It's alright. What was the talk about?' I speak to her in a comforting tone (I don't really do comforting so I am trying my best here).

'They said...that...' She had tears forming in her eyes. 'They said that they don't want me to see you anymore.'

Tears rolled down her face. 'What?' I say.

'I know. They said that they don't want me to hang around with you anymore and we aren't allowed to be friends anymore.' She said.

'Why? You are like my older sister! They know that,' I say, shocked.

'You are like my younger, obnoxious sister. But Mum and Dad said that I cannot see you anymore. Because appearently you are becoming more famous and overcome by business than friends.'

'What the hell? I am not! Granted I do have my business but even that isn't really doing anything, dude. Just because I live with Team Crafted doesn't mean I am going to care about money more than friends! No way on Earth is that going to happen!' I say.

'I told them that! I said you aren't gonna ditch me for money! They said but she is famous on Youtube and stuff. I know you are now, but you care more about friends than anything else. I know about your past and stuff so meeting Mitch and Team Crafted was something which made you forget that. I know you wouldn't do anything like ditch friends. Of course you are gonna get asked to go to PAX and Minecon because, well, you are ToxicDJ! Kinda famous Minecraft Youtuber! You even said you would take me with you next time you go to PAX or Minecon...' Kaitlin sobbed. 

'I ain't ditching anyone for nothin' bro. Hell, I sent ya loads of things to make up for it AND when I got back we were gona spend a day together to catch up. Qustion: How did you get here?' I wonder.

'I had to tell you so I kinda just came. Parents don't know about it. I wanted to see you and talk to you. I am not ditching my best friend!' Kaitlin cried as she pulled me in for a hug.

I hug her back as she cried into my shirt. I comfort her as I always do when things were bad for her. Her head knocked off my baseball cap which I put on back to front like I normally do.

'Your jumper smells nice,' Kaitlin said.

'Nice to know dude!' I laugh.

She lets go of me and sniffs. 'Sorry. I know you don't like hugs but I needed one so bad.' She smiles.

I was about to speak when the door opened. Adam walked in and shut the door behind him, shocked at who I was with.

'K...Kaitlin?' Adam says.

'Hey, Adam.' She blushes as she stands up.

'KAITLIN!' Adam runs up to her and envelops her in a big hug. 'I have missed you, recuit.' He said.

'Me too.' She says in reply.

'Woah. You are crying. What's going on here? You alright?' Adam asks her.

-AFTER EXPLANATION-

'Wow. That sucks squid.' Adam said.

'Sucks hardcore parkour.' I say.

KAITLIN'S POV

Adam has his arm around me in comfort. I loved Adam. He was so nice and amazing and majestic. I felt safe with him as I normally do with DJ around. I sigh happily, feeling better. I sit up and Adam looks at me in the eyes. His connecting with mine. My heart starts pounding and I can hear it beat at least twice as fast. 

'Kaitlin?' Adam says.

'Yeah?' I say.

'Umm... W...I...' Adam stutters.

'Just spit it out dude. We both know what you want to say so just say it.' DJ says.

'Kaitlin...do you...wana...be my...girlfriend?' He says, blushing.

'Of course I do!' I shout and hug Adam. This was the best day of my life. At Minecon, Adam asked me out and I just....wow! 

'Come on. The other's will be getting worried about ya.' Adam said.

We left the storage room and walked over to the other guys who were backstage, waiting for Adam and DJ. 

'Where'd you guys go!? DJ just slunk off and we didn't even know!' Quentin said.

'I am half ninja. Can't blame me,' DJ said, folding her arms like it was no big deal.

'Hey Kaitlin! Nice to see ya!' Jerome greets me.

'DJ, what's with the massive wet patch on your shoulder?' Ty asks.

I look at her giving the kinda-tell-the-truth-kinda-lie look. She knew exactly what I ment.

'Kaitlin was going through some personal stuff. Said she wants to keep it private,' DJ said.

I can always trust her to do something. No matter what. 

'You excited Adam?' I ask him.

'HAHAHAHHA! No.' He said, his hand intertwining his fingers in mine.

'Well. Go Adam! Good catch!' Ian says in his derp voice.

'Before you go asking, yes. Me and Kaitlin are together now.' Adam says and everybody congratualtes us. 

'Sorry to interrupt, but Adam, you are on in less than two minutes.' A stage clerk says.

'Oh my budder... nerves. DEM NERVES!' Adam says, making me laugh.

'Go for it dude!' Mitch says.

'Yeah! We'll be cheering you on from the front yeah?' Jason says as we leave.

'It's gonna go awesome dude. Trust us!' DJ said as she pats him on the shoulder.

'Go sing Adam! Show who is the King of Budder!' I laugh.

Suddenly, he envelops me in a massive hug. It was warm and he dug his neck into mine.

'Thanks Kaitlin.' He said as he lets me go so we can watch him from the ground.

We stand in the front row, watching as a man walks up on stage and speaks into the microphone on centre stage.

'Welcome Minconers. We have had such an amazing time here and we are glad you have too. Thanks to everybody who came and did stools for us and a special thanks to Team Crafted for coming here and being with us. Now. We all know we can't end Minecon without having something special on the last day. And we have got the perfect thing. Skydoesminecraft is here to sing, yes sing his song,, 'New World'. Please show a massive cheer for SKY DOESMINECRAFT!' The man says as he walks off stage and Adam walks on.

Team Crafted, DJ and I cheer and he nods slightly at us. Three guys come up on stage and take seats behind teh drums, normal guitar and piano. He nods to them and he begins to play. The lights dim and only the stage is lit up. The animation of 'New World' playing behind him.

'First I opened my eyes

Then I felt such a strange breeze

I had traveled to a world made of blocks

Totally unbeknownst to me

When you play Mine, Mine, Minecraft

Mine, Mine, Minecraft

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

There were animals all across the land

Villagers working hard hand in hand

There were roses, mountains, and a big blue sea

Even trees as far as the eye could see

How'd this happen?

Why am I here?

Whats my purpose in this place?

Who's that coming?

What am I hearing?

As the night approaches, I should go and hide

There's all sorts of creatures, run with all my might

When you play Mine, Mine, Minecraft

Mine, Mine, Minecraft

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

When you play Mine, Mine, Minecraft

Mine, Mine, Minecraft

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

Endermen and Zombies, creepers who go hide

Either live or die, its up for me to decide'

DJ'S POV

We were all singing along to the song when I remembered something. YOU NEED FOUR PEOPLE ON INSTRUMENTS! They are missing the guitar player. I use my ninja skills to sneak off unnoticed and get backstage. Adam was on the last verse before the guitar solo. I had to be extra quick. I grab the guitar, sling it around my neck and wire it up. There is silence as the guitar solo doesn't play. Adam goes bright red and people began muttering. Time to do my work. I play the guitar solo and I walk on stage playing the solo. Adam smiles as I play the solo, the crowd going crazy for Adam. We finish the song and everybody cheers and claps. I smile as Adam does too.

'I wold just like to say some massive thank yous. I'd like to say thank you me, thanks me, me and also a huge thanks to me, thanks to me for being better than everybody, me, thanks to me again and finally me. But we aren't stopping there. Oh, no! I wanna call Kaitlin up on stage. GET UP HERE GURL!' Adam says as Kaitlin walks on stage. 

'We are gonna sing Fallen Kingdom whether you like it or not. Go for it random people on musical things!' Adam points to us. (Adam- normal Kaitlin - italic both- bold)

I used to rule the world 

Chunks would load when I gave the word 

Now every night I go stow away 

Hide from the mobs I used to slay 

They once were terrified 

Every time I looked into their eyes 

Villagers would cheer my way 

For a hero I was, that's what they'd say 

One minute we had it all 

Next our world began to fall 

Away from all that it had once become 

They all cried for my help, but I stood there numb 

I gaze off into the boundless skyline 

Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine 

Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield 

The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield 

And hope one day that this chaos and 

Destruction turns for the better 

Never a bow in hand 

And that was when I ruled the land 

It was the creepers and Skeletons 

Blew down the doors and boxed us in 

Arrows whizzing by like streaks of light 

I tried all that I could to stay and fight 

As the undead roamed the street 

Families broken at my feet 

Life itself suspended by a thread 

Oh, why is it that I wasn't dead 

I gaze off into the boundless skyline 

Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine 

Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield 

The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield 

If this battle should leave me slain 

I know that Herobrine calls my name 

Better to take a stand 

And that was when I ruled the land 

I gaze off into the boundless skyline 

Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine 

Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield 

The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield 

If this battle should leave me slain 

I know that Herobrine calls my name 

Better to take a stand 

And that was when I ruled the land'

They sung a duet. Everybody cheered and they bowed. 

'Last three songs now. And this time, Team Crafted are getting up on this stage. GUYS! MOVE! NOW!' Adam said as the guys clambered their ways up on the stage. 'Also, DJ, come down here. You ain't getting out of this. Still do guitar, but you have to sing.' Kaitlin says.

'Dude, you know I don't sing. I rap,' I whisper to her.

'You are singing dude. Come on.' She said. We brought the other mics round and Mitch said 'I think it's time to TAKE BACK THE NIGHT!' 

We all sung Take back the night. Jason said 'Dunno about you stars, but I think it's time for Revenge!'

They looked at me and I knew I was doing the rap part. We sung and danced (not so much for me since I was doing guitar) and then Ian threw me a mic in time for me to rap. After I rapped, people really got into us jammin and cheered. This was so fun!

We finished before Mitch and Jerome took mic to centeral stage and said in unison, 'WE ARE GONNA WIN THE HUNGER GAMES!'

I knew me and Mitch would rap to this. We finished singing on such a high note. People were cheering and we were laughing and smiling. 

-BACK AT THE HOTEL-

We were all waiting for Bodil and Bashur to arrive. A knock on the dorr was all that was needed to send Ty to the door to show Bodil and Bashur. They walked in and greeted the guys and Kaitlin before turning to me.

'BODIL40! BO....DIL...40!' Kaitlin and I said in unison before everybody laughed

'Hi. I'm DJ.' I say, shaking Bodil's hand.

'Nice to meet you. Seen your videos with Ty and the gang. You are really big fan of parkour!' He says with his accent.

'Yeah. Especially yours. The guys get so stressed out it is so funny. I really like your trolling maps!' I say.

'Bodil has a lover!' Ian said in sing-song.

I was about to say something when I heard an iconic laugh from none other than Bashurverse.

'Name's Bashur. Nice to meet ya.' He said.

'You too. How's Pewface?' I joke.

'He's good.'

We spend hours chatting and stuff. Today was the best day ever. Now that we had 10 people staying here (Kaitlin needs a place to stay), I say I can sleep on the floor (the Sofa's were not good for sleeping on) so she has my bed. I fall asleep in the corner of the room, curled up in a ball with my head on my knees and my arms covering me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 323 24
Alex is a girl who had a best friend but her bestie betrayed her and joined team crafted and now team crafted uses her a prey to them for they are a...
52.8K 1.4K 42
After Libby moved in with her uncle, she is told to go get a motorcycle all the way across Texas. She does so, only to run into MineCraftUniverse. He...
10.2K 466 59
17 year old Kyle now turning 18, is being adopted by her favorite Youtubers. She didn't want to live with her parents anymore because they constantly...
11.8K 335 31
Miyako was a tomgirl and no one in the orphanage liked her because of it well besides her friends Momoko and Kaoru, so dye wasn't completely alone...