The Classmate Series(BOOK I):...

By Epiphany2502

Highest Ranking: #12 in ChickLit (27th December'16) *** Leah Hastings has an epiphany when she sees... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Make her watch porn but she will still sit with a serious face.
Chapter Two: He can go fuck a cactus, for all I care.
Chapter Three: After all these years I still love him.
Chapter Four: The higher the heels, the happier you are.
Chapter Five: He had always been a chivalrous man to me.
Chapter Six: Thanks for offering a seat in my own cabin, cunt.
Chapter Seven: I might as well resign now.
Chapter Eight: A story is like the Titan Atlas.
Chapter Nine: Was he asking for a threesome with me and Matt?
Chapter Ten: I feel weak
Chapter Eleven: Ex-Girlfriend#1, Ex-Girlfriend#2 & Enemy#1
Chapter Twelve: I had to deal with a gigantic coconut and a stupid tree.
Chapter Thirteen: Sebastian's position will be in question.
Chapter Fourteen: What is bound to happen; will happen.
Chapter Fifteen: I should have auditioned for Alison DiLaurentis.
Chapter Sixteen: Sebastian was my first love.
Chapter Seventeen: I will google 'how to win your love back'.
Chapter Eighteen: Your time starts now.
Chapter Nineteen: You are my one true love, Beth Rogers.
Chapter Twenty: Karma is a girl - she likes Sebastian.
Chapter Twenty-One: From Ivory
#1
Chapter Twenty-Two: I was checking out my boss in front of my ex-boss.
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Undigested Caesar's Salad.
Book II
Another Series

Chapter Twenty-One Part II

2.2K 82 6
By Epiphany2502

c h a p t e r t w e n t y o n e 

p a r t II 

***

I woke up on the couch; how, I don't know. The last thing I remember clearly is seeing the stupid cake. After that is a string of hazy memories, including driving when I was intoxicated. It is the Lord's early Christmas gift to me that I wasn't caught by the policemen. I also vaguely remember Jessica getting in the car and us drinking whiskey (or was it vodka?) once we got back home; but since I don't find any traces of Jessica in here, my mind must have simply made that up.

And the next second I knew, a loud screeching sound from the bathroom came and Dean, my adorable husky, came running from my bedroom and hid behind my couch. He's adorable but he's a coward...a cute little coward.

That's Jessica, singing in the shower, I realised.

She's the worst bathroom singer, ever. She used to scare my mother and Ivory when she took a shower in my bathroom; no wonder my mother never wanted her around in the house.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine."

'SHUT UP JESSICA!' I scream at the girl, currently in my bathroom, singing her balls away and probably using all of my shampoo.

"Oh, oh whoa

Take me away,
To better days
Take me away
A hiding place"

'Jessica if you don't shut up, you are not getting breakfast.'

And that immediately shut her up. It always worked.

Once, Jessica had taken a bath using almost all of my bathroom supplies, I made the two of us breakfast that consisted of an oatmeal and juice.

Jessica rolled her eyes at me, 'Geez, your best-friend has come home and you make her this? Make something else for me.'

'Go make it then.' I rolled my eyes at her.

'Oh my god, it tastes so bad.' Jessica made a sour face when she had a spoonful of my amazing oatmeal. 'I will be back in ten, with proper breakfast.'

And half an hour later, oatmeal in the dump, we were seated again with burgers and cheese fries in our hands.

'So...about last night.' Jessica started off but upon seeing my blank face, she asked, 'You don't remember anything?'

'I do...quite a few things. Not clearly after I left the party.'

'Oh.' Jessica stared at me and then shrugged. 'Nothing happened, we watched Mean Girls and slept on your couch.'

'We watched Mean Girls?'

'Yep, we shouldn't judge our own drunken choices.'

I laughed at that. 'So did you see Beth and Aaron last night?'

Jessica made a sour face at the mention of Beth. 'I did see her but I didn't talk to her. And Aaron wasn't really my friend so I didn't talk to him.' Jessica gave a weird type of smile, which was a bit creepy, 'However, I did talk to Sebastian.'

'Okay.'

'You are not going to ask me about what?'

I raised my eyebrow and answered, 'Nope.'

'Okay, so we talked about what we were doing all these years and I introduced William to him and I asked him about his date but he didn't have any.'

'Funny cause Beth told me he was her date to the party.'

Jessica gave me another creepy smile before continuing, 'I think you should have been his date.'

And suddenly, the burger in my hand was very fascinating to my eyes.

'No, that would be weird.'

'Why?' Jessica frowned at me.

'Because I am his personal assistant!'

But so is Beth, my subconscious chimed from behind.

That is her lookout. Not mine.

Jessica spit her juice at me – directly at my face.

'ARE YOU MAD?'

'YOU'RE HIS PA? YOU WORK FOR HIM? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT?'

'YOU SPIT JUICE ON ME, YOU BITCH!'

'OH MY GOD, YOU'RE HIS PA! I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW!'

After Jessica was done hyperventilating about the fact that I was, indeed, the PA of Sebastian, she asked me all what had happened since I became his PA and I told her everything. Jessica rolled her eyes when I mentioned that Beth loved Sebastian and said, 'She is not meant for him. Someone else is.'

Jessica was behaving absolutely weird. The last time I had talked to her in high school, she was waiting for the perfect time to murder Sebastian and Nicholas in their sleep. And now, she had a sudden liking towards Sebastian. What seven years can do to a girl!

-

'Okay bye, love you!' After Jessica was done talking to William, she came up with a brilliant plan...not.

'Let's go party!'

'No.'

'Please.'

'Absolutely not,'

And obviously after ten minutes, Jessica won. If there is anyone who has better debating skills than me, it is Jessica. I hate her.

Jessica wore one of my black dresses and I wore a soft pink dress, that didn't hug my body at all. Jessica gave a sour look at the choice of my dress but didn't say anything after the look I gave her.

And here we were, in Orland's, dancing to John Wayne and having the time of our lives...kind of. Kind of, until I saw Beth, Aaron and Sebastian in the club too

'Look, I need to leave.' I said, turning towards the exit, hoping Jessica hadn't seen them yet.

'Why?' Jessica asked me, a bit tipsy on the amount of alcohol she had. 'The party just started.'

'You can stay here if you like. I will come to pick you up when you're done.'

Before Jessica could contemplate over what I said, she had the same creepy smile on from before. 'Looks like the reason you're running from is coming right here.'

Oh god, no.

'Leah? Jessica?' I heard Aaron's voice behind me. I was guessing Sebastian and Beth were with him too. Of course, they would be.

'Hi Aaron, long time eh,' Jessica said, smiling widely at him.

'Hey.' I said, smiling slightly. Dang it, why did I agree with Jessica to party in the first place!

'Hey, we were just heading to the private lounge when Sebas---we saw you guys.' Aaron said and I noticed him rubbing his sides slightly. I didn't look up to see Sebastian; I was determinedly looking at either Beth or Aaron. 'We'd love it if you guys joined us.'

And Jessica and I spoke simultaneously, Jessica's answer louder than me.

'No, thank you.'

'Sure, we'd love to.'

And the next moment, all five of us were heading to the lounge; Sebastian and Aaron leading us three, while I was glaring at Jessica, she was busy glaring at Beth and Beth was glaring at Jessica.

The lounge had an eerie aura with all the dim blue lights and a small bar was set up at the end of the room. We took the seats at a table of six, Sebastian seated directly in front of me and Beth & Jessica at my either sides. I looked up to see Sebastian averting his eyes as soon as he saw me looking. I took the free time to stare at his face and how his jaw was clenched right now. His eyes were at the glass of water in front of him, eyebrows scrunched up together in deep thought.

'If you're done observing him, let me know.' Jessica whispered beside me. I coughed, drinking some water and averting my eyes.

And then a long awkward pause ensued at the table, Arctic Monkeys playing in the background.

'Excuse me, I will be back.' Beth said, smiling at Sebastian I think and left the table. Aaron left a second later to get a refill for himself and before I could plan to go next, Jessica got up and excused herself under the pretext of a phone call.

And then there were two.

'Uh...so,' Sebastian was the first one to speak up. If you consider behaving awkwardly and saying a word as speaking, that is. And I think I was mentally retarded to even think that was adorable.

'So,'

'You look pretty, tonight.' Once Sebastian said that, I had to cover two things – first, a disgraceful snort at the joke he just cracked and secondly, a blush warming up my cheeks at the fake compliment. Sebastian, who might have sensed that I didn't believe even a cent of what he said, added, 'You really do. You look pretty every day.'

'Thank you,'

And to save us both from ungraceful stuttering and awkward moments, Beth came back and Jessica came back behind her, slightly annoyed.

Aaron joined us a few minutes later.

During the dinner, it was mostly Jessica and Aaron talking, with Beth piping up in the conversation every now and then. As for Sebastian, his whole concentration was on the ravioli that was in front of him.

***

And here ends Jessica's part. For the time being. 

The story is nearing 5K reads and I can't tell you guys how much it means to me. Thank you to all those vote and comment on my story. I also thank all those who read this story. I love you guys very much. 

Whatever you feel about this story, comment or write to me so I can improve it. 

Vote and Comment. <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 16.4K 26
~~ Book 3 of The Marrying You Series. This can be read as a stand alone but I recommened you read the other two books too. ~~ Vanessa Brady is thirty...
396K 15.8K 35
#2 in Romance 16/12/2016 #2 ambivalent love series #2 romance12/12/2016 Sequel to Tempting the Billionaire Book1 Sebastian has gotten the help he...
9.8K 410 44
🏅featured on Romance's reading list 🏅featured on Chicklit's reading list ❝We are not just friends or co-workers. But you can call it what you want...
119K 8K 28
After the incident in high school, Cobie Evans has been avoiding the popular guys like the plague. It's until the day she sends a wrong email to her...