A Tale of the Past

By FloraBug

Have you ever wondered, what would have happened in the world of Miraculous Ladybug but in the age of our wel... More

Him...
Awkward?
Photo Shoot
Gabriel?
Greetings Hawkmoth
Le Paon
Black and Red Box (Part 1)
Black and Red box (Part 2)
The Frightened Face
Danger? Already!?

Talking to Kwamis

61 6 3
By FloraBug

At Aurore's: 

'AHHHHHH!!!!!' I screamed from the top of my very voice. 

'Calm Down!' the blue floating/talking thing grabs my shirt as she comes closer to me. 

The fact that this 'creature' is in my room, and it is speaking and talking to me, and it is even touching me is a terrifying thing in the whole wide world! What does this thing even want from me? I don't want to be rude, but it is very scary. I never saw something so strange and scary, not even in books. Is this creature some kind of rare breed of some kind of rare animals? Or is someone playing a joke with me? If they are, it is truly not funny.

I keep screaming at a million thought runs through my head. I wonder how she got in here, there is a lot of security guards in the house, and outside too. I really hope I am hallucinating or dreaming! I really do hope I am! 

After about 2 more minutes of constant screaming, I manage to calm myself down and gather enough courage to try and communicate with this 'creature'. 

'W-what are you!?' I tremble, as I finally manage to stutter some words out. 

'I am a kwami. A magical creature, I was created to help others save the planet and Paris. This, here, is a brooch which I can use to give the chosen one's powers and abilities that will make the chosen one a superhero. If the chosen person wears this brooch, she will become Le Paon, the peacock superhero. And the Master has already chosen the person who will be the new Le Paon, and that amazing person is you, dear! You are now Le Paon!' she says with one deep breath. 

I stand there, emotionless. The only motion I am actually doing is breathing and blinking. I gasp a little. I am VERY shocked. 

'But, wait, why me!? I didn't ask to become a superhero!' I finally say, after a long break. 

'You got chosen to be one, dear. Only people who have true hearts and would do anything to protect the city and the world would actually have a chance of becoming a superhero. I hope we will share some great memories together!' she says, very positively.

'This is just too shocking!' I reply to her after another long break. 

'I agree with you. It is truly quite a piece to take in, especially all at once.' she smiled even more, 'But there are some rules...'

'What are they?' 

'Well, all superheroes have special powers, each one of them has different powers and different weaknesses. That is why you are going to get a partner to save the world.' 

'What are my powers?' 

'The Le Paon has the power of Intangibility. And you have another skill: if you say the magic words: 'Duusu Wings out' or ' Duusu Wings In', they will allow you to transform and change back you to your civilian form. Also, during the time you are Le Paon, you are able to activate your special powers using the line: 'Invisibility Powers!' This will make you be able to go completely invisible, and the speed of your running will also increase- but be careful, honey, you only have 5 simple minutes until your invisibility powers are up, and you will turn back. Also, as all creatures have to, I also need something to fill my energy up with: for example if your invisibility powers run out, I need some seeds to fill my energy up with, if I don't eat, I  won't get stronger. Got it, darling?' Duusu explained. 

I struggle to understand and remember every little detail, but somehow I got the main things hang around in my hand, thankfully. Duusu really does talk fast, doesn't she? I nod, to give her some response and not just make her think I dozed off. 

'Good. I am sorry, but in the middle of all that screaming, I haven't had a chance to catch your name yet... Do you mind telling me, honey?' she asks, very politely (maybe even too much). 

I nod, as I held my hand out to her. She happily shakes it. 

'I am Aurore Besse, nice to meet you Duusu.' I grin at her, showing my super white and super straight teeth. 

'So... Aur, can I call you that?' she raises her eyebrows, and I reply with another agreed nod, 'Great. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Just so I know what you are like.'  she suggests. 

'Of course, brilliant idea.' I smirk, as I begin introducing myself, and as she begins to introduce herself to me. 

At Gabriel's: 

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' Gabriel screamed like he just saw a ghost. His face is as pale as those fluffy clouds up in the sky. 

Nooroo is smirking at him mischievously, which (in my opinion) seems to scare Gabriel even more. After like a long 10 seconds of shouting and screaming,  Gabriel and Nooroo are clearly able to hear some footsteps downstairs. Nooroo floats across the room and quickly hides in one of the open draws. Gabriel runs around the room as if he gone mad or like he has some kind of mental illness (I hope he doesn't). 

The person who seems to head upstairs looks like is Mrs Agreste, Gabriel's mother. She put her light, long blonde hair up in a messy bun, and she is wearing a formal dress. She seems to be ready to head out somewhere (no idea where during in this weather!!), she also seems to be quite moody and worried - probably because her eardrums are in danger now, thanks to Gabriel. Her dark blue, calming eyes remind Gabriel of the ocean, as they always did. She walks in the room and sits on the edge of Gabriel's bed. 

'Honey? Is everything alright?' she asks him, her strong Italian accent suits her really well, 'I heard you screaming from downstairs. Is anything wrong?' She asks, again. 

Gabriel shakes his head, as he is trying to come up with some excuses in his head.

'No mother, I am alright. Don't worry about me, I was just... um... looking at some fashion magazines. You see these crazy details!? They are amazing, right?' Gabriel asks his mother, and picks up a male fashion magazine and randomly chooses a page of a very modern winter coat, which has loads of detail and designs on it. He tried to laugh it off, but it just makes his "perfect" plan go down. How Awkward. 

Without a doubt his mother grins, and nods. She is also into fashion, so there is not even a tiny bit of wonder why his own son would have the same interests. In fact, she runs her own sewing shop as a business. Very creative of her. 

'Sure, I will leave you to it then. Enjoy the magazines then, son.' she says, getting up from her conferrable spot, and starting to walk away, but before she leaves she adds, 'Also, I hope you don't mind, but I am going out, OK? I have a meeting to attend to, I hope you will be okay. Since you didn't come back to finish your Dinner, I put it away for you, it is in the fridge if you want it. Your father is also gone back to work since his boss called him to go. I called a babysitter, who will look after Danielle, you are free to go anywhere you want to, just make sure you are back by 11. OK?' she smiles brightly at her son. 

'Thanks, mum!' he says as he pulls her into a hug. She grins once again before she leaves the room, and (loudly) closes the door of the bedroom.

'Few.' Gabriel gives out a big sigh of relief. 

'Yeah, that was close.' Nooroo levitates back, and at currently floating around Gabriel's shoulders. 

Gabriel gives him a look. A proper look. Not a nice one, really. But, I guess Nooroo goes deserve the look after he scared Gabriel like that. Now, Nooroo is the one who seems a little frightened. I guess it is Gabriel's revenge. 

'What is your name again?' Nooroo raises one of his eyebrows while asking this question. 

'I haven't said my name.' Gabriel shrugs, and Nooroo rolls his eyes. 

'What is it then?' 

'I am Gabriel, Gabriel Agreste.' 

'Huh... I will stick to Gab. It sounds way better than Gabriel.' he says. 

'Fine by me.' Gabriel says after a silence. 

'So... Gab? Should we start over then?' he hold out his hand to him. 

'If you promise not to scare me like that ever again, then sure.' he replies smartly and the two shake hands. 

Author's Note: 

Merry Christmas!!! 

I hope you guys all have a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year! 

I hope you enjoyed this super long chapter, I guess this is my Christmas Gift to you all!

I will try to update as often as I can, it is just my exams are coming up, also I am constantly talking to my boyfriend, and my cousin and uncle are travelling to my new house for the first time! So.. I am very busy, and to add to all that it is also Christmas, one of the busiest times of the year!  

Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and you will keep reading. Thank you to all my 113 followers, I love all of you! Can you please comment below, to let me know how did you find my chapter? Thanks!!

Merry Christmas, once again. 

~FloraBug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 32.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
199K 7.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
366K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
387K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...