Just A Marriage

By Desglizzy

Sometimes you have to take a quick dip into situations that orders you to have your guard up. If not... you j... More

1
2
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
New Story πŸ”₯
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

3.

789 34 0
By Desglizzy

Bianca's Pov
Kelly- Bianca! You needed that job!

Me- I didn't need anything.

Jason told Mr. and Mrs. Crawford like he said he would, and guess what? I'm jobless.

Kelly- How do you expect to pay your rent?

Me- From our gigs duh.

Kelly- B, we only have one show a week, and we get paid 100 dollars that we split 3 ways. That's $33 dollars... you pay me $20 dollars for rent , help out with some of my bills, yet yours and your groceries. That's not enough B.

Me-... I know. Listen...Can we just talk about this later? We have to meet Michelle for our performance.

Kelly-.. Alright.

Kelly left her kids with her next door neighbor and we made our way to the subway. She paid for my fare.

Me-*Smiles*

Kelly is 23, she had her first child at 17 and ever since then she's been popping them out. One every year just about. She works at a restaurant but she also get a lot of help from the government. Plus this part time job. Her and Michelle started a group when they were 18 called "Destiny's Child," they barely got gigs so they went on a search. I was 14 when they found me, I would sing at the subway entrance every Saturday for a little money. They paid me $80 bucks to join, and now here we are.

Michelle doesn't have kids. She lives with her boyfriend Marc. He isn't about nothing. He has tried to get in my pants countless of times, keep in mind he is 30,.. I haven't told Michelle about that because nothing happened and she won't believe me so why waste my time.

When we got to the club Michelle was not there. 20 minutes later she walked in, LATE.

Kelly- Michelle!

Michelle- Whaat, what? What do you want Kelly?

Kelly- You're late!

Michelle- Look-GCO.

Kelly- Your outfit twisted. What is your problem?

Michelle- No what is your problem?!

Me- Guys.

Kelly- My problem is you! You can't do anything right!

Me- Guys?

Michelle- Says the one who popped out 6 children . All different baby dads and not one of them here!

Me- Guuuuys?

Kelly- Oh so now my kids a problem? You're living with a 30 year old man that doesn't even want your boney a-GCO.

Me- HEY!!!

They both looked at me.

Me- Stop! We are suppose to be a team! This isn't team work! We have a freaking show and just bout the whole club then heard y'all two arguing! Get it together or I'm out!

Michelle-.. I'm sorry Kel.

Kelly- I'm sorry too.

They hugged it out.

Me- Michelle fix ya clothes and let's go.

We climbed the steps to the stage and our music began. After the show we walked backstage.

??- Aye.

I looked up. Now I know he didn't bring his spoiled a double s up here.

Me- Hm.. didn't know spoiled boys come up this way.

Jason- *Chuckles* What? To Brooklyn?

Me- Nah. Say what's on your mind............. the ghetto.

Kelly- Hey B, Michelle and I bout to bounce?

Kelly looked at Jason.

Kelly- Um, who's this?

I glared at Jason.

Me- Nobody.

Kelly- Ok? You coming with or?

Me- Yes.

I turned to walk away but Jason grabbed me.

Jason- I'll take you home...

I looked at his hand on my arm. He let go.

Jason- I really got to talk to you.

Me- No, you really better leave me alone.

Jason looked behind me at Kelly and Michelle. I turned around.

Me- .....Y'all can bounce.... I'll talk to y'all later.

Michelle- You sure?

I nodded.

Michelle-Mmmm, come on Kel. Let's give B and Mr. Flashy some privacy.

I chuckled at Michelle. They left and it was just Jason and I.

Jason- Can we go grab some dinner or some?

Me- No.

Jason-... Let's go.

Jason grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

Me- Um excuse you!

He put me in his car and he got in himself. We drove to a near by diner. He got out and tried to help me.

Me- Yo, I got it.

I got out and followed him in. We got seated . After ordering we started talking... more like him.

Jason- I want a favor.

Me- You? Want a favor?...H double hockey sticks no. I'm jobless because of your a double s.

Jason- That has to do with my favor... just let me explain.

I rolled my eyes and picked up a fry.

Me- Go head..

Jason- My father Hank, wants me to show him responsibility. I'm next in line for taking over his business after he retire, but he thinks my lifestyle , and my girlfriend don't fit so he says I need to change and become responsible or he is going to give it to my cousin. I refuse to let that happen.

Me- Okay then change and be responsible.. duh.

Jason sighed and then continued.

While Jason was talking I took in his appearance. He was wearing a tux that showed his figure and a gold chain.. totally different from the other day when he was wearing jeans.

Jason- Hello?

Me- Um so what does this have to do with me.

Jason- I need you to marry me.

I choked on my lemonade.

Me- What!?

Jason- Will you marry me?

Me- N to the O, no!

Jason- I'll pay you! 4 million dollars for a whole year.

I choked on my own heart this time.

Me- Woah, four million dollars. As nice as that sounds , my answer is still no! You got my fired and you got a whole girlfriend!

Jason- 1) I had to because I knew you were poor soo, it was for my own good. 2) Ex, I broke up with her so we could make this believable.

Me-.... You're a bastard.

I got up and grabbed my purse.

Jason- Bianca wait.

I walked out the diner and started walking away . Jason caught up real quick.

Jason- Bianca please stop walking.

I stopped.

Me- I don't even like you as a person what makes you think I'd pretend to love you!

Jason- Lower your voice.

Me- AND , I'm not your type.

Jason- But to my dad you are... he thinks I go for girls like you, but in reality I'd have a hot white chick.

Jason licked his lip. I smacked him up side the head with my purse.

Me-.... 4 million?

Jason nodded.

Jason- Right after the wedding. While you're with me all expenses are paid for by me. You won't have access to the money until after the year is up. But it'll be in your account.

Me-... Fine..

Jason looked me up and down.

Jason- We have a lot of work to do.

I smacked him again.

Jason- And no hitting me!

I smacked him again.

Me- Hush... now we are done here. Bye.

Jason- Wait! Your number.

Me- ..I don't have a phone.

Jason sighed.

Jason- Meet me here tomorrow morning. 8:00 sharp.

I scoffed.

Me- Fine. Now move.

Bianca? What are you doing.

I sighed and walked in the New York cold weather. I don't know B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.3K 23
"I've been trying to deal with this by myself. I've just been waiting, you know? Waiting on a sign or something, but I never received one. But I do k...
16.8K 463 30
Santana is done with school and on to bigger and better things (so she thought) after working at her friends salon she stumbled across a young man wi...
88.8K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...
13.8K 565 28
Read, comment, vote, allat πŸ˜‰