The Red Beetle

By Rene_is_siren

Houston TX. is defended by the one and only Red beetle and as soon as the justice league finds out about her... More

This is only the beginning
speechless
impressed
1 st missions
'new finding'
part 6
2 hours or until night
the cave
Reach
Big belly Burger!
Green beetle
season flipen 3
Still no
Speedster issues
Cisco Ramon
Runaways
He loves you too
Zoey Kord-Reyes
lantern
Death of one
reunited
BIRTH DAYY
Wally west
Truce
turn me in
Lucas Kord
Flirt with my boyfriend
Escape
Brendon Kord
Events now
yeah...no

Whats wrong!

332 11 1
By Rene_is_siren

3 rd person P.O.V

Red knew that the runaways would fallow so she wanted for them about a mile in. When they got there they saw Blue being thrown out of the building. The Robot that they assumed was trying to take amazos head walked out and had he ground swallow him up. Tye told them to go take the people out as he attempted to save Jamie. Red went in and a few minutes later was thrown out and caught by Jamie.

Red beetles P.O.V

The Robot with good color fashion punched me out side the building after awaiting my face to hit the floor and it didn't come I felt blue pick me up mid air. "My turn, meat bags." Said the robot I then saw Tye pull him out of the building.

"That's it, Tye! Now pull!" I flew up in the air and Jamie made a plasma cannon shooting the bot. He really need a better science teacher.
"Burning plasma.Really.
You don't seem to have grasped whom you're dealing with.
The name is Volcano! Aah!" Volcano that's his name anyways he stood up and Jamie shot him with sound waves witch reminded me of some one from a different Earth. I flew to the runaways to make sure they where OK.

"You don't seem to have grasped what you're dealing with either." Blue shot him with the sound again continually.
"Didn't like that? How about we up the decibels?" The side of Star labs was now braking apart. "Beetle, stop! Volume's still maxed out and there are people in there." Virgil said as he moved to Jamie but he wouldn't stop.
"First things first." He then used his other cannon.
"Just how well do you know this guy?" Virgil asked me and Tye. He made a point though. "Hey, Jaime's fighting an evil robot, cut him some.
OK?" Tye defended "Whatever. We have bystanders to save"

I used my speed and ran in to star Labs to move people not to far away. When we got everyone out a large rock sounded us. "Time to sacrifice your victory and save the meat bags like a good hero" Volcano teased. "You shouldn't stereotype!" Shouted Blue.

"Is it bad that I'm picturing him with a sombrero hat, a mustache and maracas?" I asked thinking of a way to get out of the rock. "Ha! I get it" Tye laughed. He turned in to that giant gold thing and back. Asami or Sam used the sonic jump, Vergal used the disc to help him and Lilly out, Edwardo teleported and I vibrated out.

"Since when could you do that?" Asked Lilly. "Since the Reach kidnapped me" I said nonchalantly.
I looked over at blue who had volcanos had wrapped around his neck I flew over to the bot as Blue drilled a hole in it I blasted it with sound waves till it exploded.
"I have never caused so much distruction" I said proudly to blue he grinned at me as I saw the runaways walking away. I flew to them as news surrounded him.

"Excuse me! A question What happened here? How about a few words?" "Who are you? - What's your nom de guerre?" "I'm Blue Beetle." Jamie answered.
"You're Blue Beetle? - Haven't see you around lately."
"Loving the new look."
[sirens]" I was happy to help, of course.
That's why I'm here."

As he was being praised we began to talk. "What's up with him?" Asked tye. "I don't know but ever since Green beetle, well. He's Ben acting weirder then usual." I said looking back. "He is normally weird in a good way" said Tye. "Do you think it has something to do with the reach" asked Virgil. "Personally. I think it has everything to do with the reach"
I stopped them in there tracks. "Look I'm not supposed​ to do this but if you want to hide go back to the bus station they won't think to look twice there." I then flew off to meet up at the temperary H.Q

Blue beetles P.O.V

"I was still hot from battle and overplayed my hand.
Really, I should've summoned you to pick them up the moment I made contact." Blue told Green Beetle at they stood on a roof top awaiting the arrival of Black beetle.

"You were attempting to win their trust and increase their dependence.
It was a sensible tactic.
We will find them again in time." Green reassured blue.

"Of course the timing of the robot's attack didn't help." Blue added leaning on the roof top.
"On the contrary, It helped establish your public profile as a true hero.
Which is easily as important as Green rebooted your scarab to control the meat inside." Black beetle said making his entrance.

"So you must control the natives of this world, enlarging the Reach's foothold in the Galaxy." Green said to both.
"Don't worry, my brothers.
The meat will soon be eating out of your hands, or else they will not eat at all." Black chucked darkly.

~•~•~•

Back to lil Zoey

OK OK OK, what am I going to tell Nightwing. I walked in to the H.Q "hay Nightwing so I had a slight inco- aaand he's not here" I sighed and read a note that was on the computer desk.

Red

Meet me in the watch tower.

~Nightwing

OK, it would have Ben completely oblivious that this was written by him but I'll have to admit he does have nice penmanship.
I set the destination to the watchtower and zetad there Feeling the slight tingling sensation as I turn in to nothing but light particles.

'Red beetle B-0-9'

The I entered the tube and went to the group standing in the center of the tower. "Hay what's going on?" I asked Nightwing. "That" he said pointing at the planet going behind reya one of Saturns moons.
"What the hell is that?"
"I don't know, but what ever it is, it's huge!" Exclaimed Nightwing. "Well it's on a direct course towards Earth" I stated the obvious.

'The war world' said a voice I certainly didn't miss. "What's the war world?"I asked Khaji Ra.
'Looking up furthe-' she was cut off by a slight static noise and silenced.
"Well I'll take Red with me to star Labs and meet up with Green beetle to discuss this-" Nightwing cut himself off not knowing the name.
"War world" I answered for him.
"Yes thank you, set the coordinates" he asked Captain Adam.

Nightwing B-0-1
Red beetle B-0-9

"Why did I have to come with you again?" I asked "because you knew the name of it" he said slowly not sure. "well you said I was coming before I said the name" I stepped in front of him. His eyes widened well-i knew that you, might, have, known-Green!" He called out not giving a good answer.

Captain Adam 1-3

"Hello" greeted a nother scientist I won't bother to learn the name of.
"You must be Red beetle" he said holding out his hand for me to shake. "In the-" I looked down at my armor and removed the head piece. "Armor"
"Thank you for coming.
My scarab has accessed the Reach's database for intelligence on the approaching threat.
It is called the Warworld.
A massive artificial satellite, slightly smaller than Earth's Moon.
It is a mobile doomsday weapon, created millennia ago by an now understandably extinct alien race.
It is self-powering and self-sustaining, thanks to an endless supply of worker drones providing repair and battle drones providing security.
The Warworld was reactivated by a crystal key, long thought lost, yet somehow the Warworld's current commander found it.
That commander, Mongul, now sits at the Warworld's helm, which receives and transmits his every thought, allowing him to control all of the Warworld's functions Trajectory, weapons, and drones, without moving a muscle." Green beetle explained to us.

"Who is this Mongol?" I asked.
"Long ago, he was the sole dictator of his home planet.
But he was ousted by another tyrant and is determined to reclaim his throne. Has your scarab not informed you?" He asked me. Hesatent i answed "no, my scarab has Ben silent for a while it trued to tell me about the war world but got cut off by static" I explained.

"I can fix yours to" he said. "No thanks I'm trying this thing where I don't have an anoying voice in my head" I said nodding. "Let's head back to the watchtower and try to communicate with the war world" said Captain Adam.

" Attention Warworld, this is Captain Atom of the Justice League, representing the planet Earth.
We wish to open negotiations."
"I do not wish to negotiate" a gruff voice said.
"The Earth under the Reach's thumb is too dangerous for my long-term plans.
It must be destroyed.
And frankly, if you understood what you were in for with the Reach, you'd thank me for putting you out of your collective misery, now."

"It's a good thing we had a plan" I said with a grin.
"I should probably go out there" I said worrying about J.D..Oh and Jamie most definitely.
"-captin marvle Green beetle and I seem to have Mongols Attention" said adom. "Good cuz the teams already in side." Nightwing said as I stood next to them watching the progress. "If something happens to my dog, your ass, is grass" I whisperd in Nightwings ear. He gulped and continued working.

"How did you manage to get them inside undetected?" Asked Aquaman. "Red beetles scarab was able to hack in to the war world security mongl dosent know there inside yet." Nightwing smirked.
The team continued to alert is of there actions and accomplishments.

"Delta can you lay down cover fire?" I asked Batgirl and Robin. "On it" said Batgirl. "Beetle to watch tower the war world knows where here."
"Sun of a- you know what she can withstand an atomic bomb I shouldn't worry" I said to my self. "That's OK I like Thale Attention!" Shouted Mal as he continues to roste his girlfriend.
The war world opens up to unleash a but load of weapons.

"Delta to Watchtower.
Bioship estimates that Fate, the League, and Delta are neutralizing 64% of the Warworld saturation attack at the source.
But that's not going to cut it." Batgirl said as I attempted to work out a new plan.

We then saw a fleet of ships similar to the reach ship. "They could of attacked us any moment" I mumbled. "Where in, and there it is" said blue reaching the key chamber.
"Mongl is in custody" said superboy. "All surface weapons have stopped fire" cheered Captain Adam. "Great job, everyone.
Now rendezvous ASAP so we can bring you home." I said giggling.

J.Ds P.O.V

(That's right I'm giving the dog. P.O.V)

Walking in with Beetle who I have a bad feelings about and impulse who can't catch up. Garfield and the bioship entered. Cheers and praises where going around the room as the speed force spoke out to me.

Don't trust the blue
It'll leave you in gue

"Bark" everyone looked to me and awwed as a dent made its way to the floor. Looking at Mal and karon I ran up to them and jumped up and down in a cheerful way.
"Well the gangs all here" said Blue and hit impulse over the head with the key Zoey said to get. He aimed a canon at me as the sound came in slow motion I barked at it causing a delay and ran out of the way. Going to take cover. It knocked out everyone but Robin, Red arrow, superboy and wondergirl who I have taken a liking in to biting.

"Blue what are you doing" is what I heard as I ran across the war world. Most normal dogs would be afraid but to me this was a job and I'm not normal neather is Zoey. I learned that when she took me in. She thought me to use my abilitys the good way, she thought me that normal will never be a thing for us..And that's perfect.

She took me in and I owe my life to her. I needed to see her again so I ran off to hide, something I shouldn't do but needed to. Most normal dogs won't think like I do they'll fallow orders. But I will do what ever it takes to see her again.

Red's P.O.V

"Something happened" said Nightwing relecing his com. "What!? What is it?" I asked. But no matter what someones ass will be hung on the wall and plasters in gold letters there name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 49 45
When Chloe falls out of the sky, she doesn't imagine what would happen next. She doesn't plan on meeting him. She doesn't plan on being a hero. But a...
8.2K 341 15
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทใ€ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ! ใ€‘ แดส แดœษดแด…สษชษดษข สŸแดแด แด‡, ษดแดแดก ษช สœแดสŸแด… ษชแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แดœแด…ษขแด‡ โ–ฌ า‰ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ he becomes a superhero...
3.1K 294 3
Abel Grayson, a powerful cosmic being, lived life by restraint. Their superhero parents, in an effort to make a place for them in the world, founded...
3.4K 125 20
"And I fell from the pedestal, right down the rabbit hole. Long story short, it was a bad time. Pushed from the precipice, clung to the nearest lips...