Ups & Downs - Grayson Dolan

By GETNASHTY00

In which a girl is not allowed to date at sixteen-years-old... When Madison starts dating secretly, will she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 12

516 6 7
By GETNASHTY00

Madison POV

Several minutes passed by and I was called downstairs. I saw my mom and dad on the couch. Great.

"Do you mind showing us a picture of this Grayson kid. Actually I don't care if you do mind, show us," my dad says. I get my phone out of my pocket and go on Grayson's Instagram.

I turn my phone around and they look at the photo carefully. *Picture above*

"Shirtless?" My dad says.

"OH MY GOSH! HE'S SHIRTLESS! HE HAS NIPPLES! CALL THE POLICE!" I say sarcastically.

"Don't make me ground you," my mom says. "He doesn't look like he's a good influence for you."

"Just because he's shirtless?! Oh my gosh mom! He's clearly at the pool!" I say. "Fine then." I say searching for another picture.

"Madison, that's even worse," my mom says.

"HOW?" I exclaim.

"Like I said. He. Doesn't. Look. Like. A. Good. Influence. For. You," she says pausing repeatedly.

"You've never met him! You don't know! He even hangs out with Cameron," I say.

"Cameron! Come down here!" My mom yells. Cameron comes down the stairs and up to us. "Show him the picture. Is this guy a good guy?"

Cameron looks at the picture and then at me. I give him the, 'please say yes or this will ruin me' look.

"Uh. He's a...good guy but not for Madison."

"CAMERON!" I yell. He bursts our laughing and runs upstairs. "He's a good guy mom!" I say.

"Nope. Go back to your room."

"MOM! I'll FaceTime him if you want! He's a good guy I swear!" I say.

"Do it then," she says.

I go to Grayson's contact and I sit next to them and put the phone where they can all see the screen. I FaceTime him and after the third ring he answers.

I put the camera the other way so he wouldn't freak out when he sees my parents. His face pops up. He's on his bed shirtless.

"Oooookay! We're done here," I say and bow to them and run upstairs to my room locking the door.

"What happened?" Grayson asks and laughs.

"Grayson as beautiful as your body is, I really wish you weren't shirtless right there," I say and laugh.

I see him smirk. "Why though?"

"I was trying to convince my parents that you were a good guy but apparently to them good guys don't take their shirts off and act human," I say and laugh loudly.

"Oh. Well shit sorry. I didn't know you weren't allowed to date," he says.

"We're not dating though," I say and giggle.

"I knoooow!" He says. We stay quiet for a while. "I can make it up to your parents. I can come over and greet them with a shirt on."

I laugh. "Well their leaving for a business trip later today and they aren't coming back till next Monday," I say.

"Hey, they don't have to know about us," he says.

"There is no us."

"Not yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.8K 31
"Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets right?" I knew what I was getting myself into. But I wanted this. I wanted him. All of him. Welcome to the world of...
11.7K 283 24
In this story you are called Xylie, a fifteen year old girl. You move to a new school in New Jersey where you meet the most handsome guy you've ever...
256K 4K 28
☁️It's not an easy job babysitting a fuckboys little sister and being his best friend with benefits girl☁️ COMPLETED MATURE ASS CONTENT DON'T REPORT...
180K 4.6K 35
Completed 12/21/16* 'Now, I'm face to face with the one person I've feared my whole life. He smirks at my trembling hands and the fear in my eyes. H...