The Betrayal

Galing kay Z0EYYY

Sequel to The betrothed. Read the prequel before the sequel. I won't add a description yet because it will ru... Higit pa

New beginnings.
Time to let go?
Rave.
Personal Hell?
Memories..
Apologize
Welcome back.
The Doctor.
The breakfast.
The Dance Part 1
Confusion
History Lesson?
David's POV
Enlightening.
Balance of Power?
Wisdom
Problems
New Addition?
Got a secret?
Humble.
Teaser
Division
The Forest
Happy Birthday to me!- David's POV
You'll be the death of me..
All these years..
Two weeks later
Goodbye...
And so it begins
The Meeting
The Race
Here comes the bride..
Here comes the bride.. (Part 2)
It's a topsy turvy world
The Truth.
The Betrayal
The transition
The Text.
Just a kiss goodbye
The War.
The Aftermath
What have I done?
Time

Calm.

241 16 11
Galing kay Z0EYYY

Enjoy my lovelies.

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

Calm.

He stayed with me the entire night on the floor next to me, separated by a door between us.

When the first light of the morning came to, I heard him say softly, "Please let me in Elizabeth.."

"I can't. I don't want to hurt you." I whispered back.

Surprisingly I hadn't felt the need to sleep but the light hurt my eyes. I realized how much I could focus on the little specs that shone and unable to control these new things they put immense pressure on my eyes.

On the right side there was a mirror and I turned my face towards it, noting that my eyes had visibly become a shade lighter; more like a honey brown with gold specs much like hazel instead of the ordinary brown eyes I had before. My eyelashes looked thicker; my eyes more defined, as if I wouldn't need make up anymore, or was it because I could see so much clearer?

I noticed my hair felt the same but looked different, better, as if preserved. My skin too had changed a shade lighter, as if the blood had left it. I looked like a porcelain doll. I could see the changes in myself.

"Please Elizabeth" said David, breaking me from my musing "let me in, everyone who passes by stares at me like I'm some weirdo and I have your breakfast in my hand too, the maid left it with me." He jokingly said in the end.

I got up and sighed. "Fine."

I opened the door "Don't touch me" I warned.

He exhaled relived that I had at least opened the door. I noticed how he looked weak in a plain black shirt and casual jeans.

"Here." He handed me a cup with warm blood in it. "How do you feel? Are you hungry?"

"Now that you've mentioned it I do feel the hunger" I said... feeling a bit strange.

I felt a pain in my jaws as I looked at the glass. My hands went up to my mouth.

"It'll hurt the first few times, then you'll get used to it.." David said understandingly. "It's your fangs coming out. You'll need to be careful initially, during this transition many vampires feel intense hunger and end up giving themselves up to bloodlust but don't worry I'll be monitoring your intake."

But I didn't want what was in the cup. I looked up at David. As he spoke I saw how well chiseled he was from everywhere. The way his neck moved when he spoke, the tiny movements and when he'd pause.. his smile.. I didn't hear a word he said.

I remembered David telling me how a vampire's neck is his most sensitive place but regardless of anything I just had this intense urge to bite him for blood instead of the silly cup in his hand.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I just gave in to my instinct.

I attacked him and bit into his soft flesh, enjoying every minute of it. I loved the taste of his blood on my lips, it felt so good! He tasted so divine.

I distantly felt as if I heard some screams or shouts but in that moment I didn't care.

But as I drained him I felt like I was pulled in his mind. I saw myself through his eyes, feeding off of him while he groaned in pain, how he grabbed me to pull me off but he couldn't get a grip on me without feeling like the veins in his body were about to explode, how he called out for help unable to do anything, how he tried to roll me off but couldn't.

What made me stop was the pain, when I felt his pain and when I realized it was me causing it I had to stop.

When I pulled off of him I looked up to see that quite an audience had accumulated, the previous Royals and my families seem to be there looking at me like I was a monster.

I saw fear in their eyes, I saw James hesitantly reach out to David who had doubled over on his side in pain with his hand on his neck whispering "I'm okay" to reassure everyone.

"You haven't even recovered from the battle yet. That's it, I'm taking you away from here." Said his father angrily but his eyes meant he wanted him away from me.

But somehow, even though I had been feeling pretty emotionless, I trembled with the thought of losing David.

David groaned "No I'm oka-" but was cut off.

"I am your father and you will listen to me. She took your kingdom but I won't let her take your life too! She's dangerous!"

He tried to grab David but I looked at him and let out a shout "He said he doesn't want to go!!"

The next minute he too was down on his knees. Instantly David stood in front of me and tried to shake me "He's my father Elizabeth! God damn it. I'm not leaving!"

I shifted my focus from his father and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Leave us." He commanded to everyone without breaking eye contact with me and they surprisingly complied.

When they left I fell to my knees. David extended his hand out of reflex but didn't catch me this time because he knew he'd hurt himself again.

"He's right." I whispered. "Your father is right, I'm dangerous, and you should leave."

"I'm not going anywhere, you know I love you. The only way I'm leaving is in a body bag." He sighed and sat down on the floor next to me. "You need to talk to me Elizabeth, what's wrong? What's going on?"

"I-" what was I supposed to tell him when I, myself, didn't know what was wrong. I reached out for the comfort of his touch but decided it wasn't worth the pain I'd put him through. "I'm not sure, I feel different David."

"Okay, different how? This.. Power.. You have developed.. It's normal, all Royals have something special. Maybe this is yours. You'll learn to control it.. There's much you have to learn, when you transform you'll learn so many new things about yourself and you'll adapt accordingly."

"It's not just that.. I know that things will be different, like I noticed my eye color changing, how the light affects my eyes, how my vision is enhanced but this is not the problem, its... it's how I feel."

"What do you feel?" he said grabbing the hem of my dress because he couldn't touch me directly.

I suppose you don't know how something as simple as touching someone you love was such a blessing till you no longer can.

"That's the problem, I don't." I looked down. "How can I control these powers I have when I don't feel anything except this deep anger?"

"What do you mean you don't feel anything?" he asked trying to hide the concern in his voice.

"I mean that earlier when I... attacked you.. I wouldn't have stopped."

"Then why did you?"

"Because I was inside your mind through our link, I felt what you felt..."

He looked deep in thought after that. 'Is our mind link still working?' he asked through our link.

"Of course it is! Why wouldn't it?" I replied to him out loud.

He let out a deep breath. "Thank God! I thought that since I couldn't feel you through it, that during the transformation something must have severed it. God, I am so relieved I could kiss you right now."

"So you see what the problem is now?" I looked at him sadly "I just can't feel anything anymore, the way I felt towards you, the way I looked at things, it all feels different."

I felt a pinch of hurt but I knew it wasn't because of what I was feeling.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I said but David suddenly looked up like he had a brilliant idea.

"I've always kept my barrier up because I thought my emotions would overwhelm you, but let me try something. You end up hurting people when you're angry right? But you'd be able to control it if you felt more... calm."

He extended his hand to touch me.

"What are you doing?" I pulled back "Are you crazy?"

"Just.. Let me try this. Close your eyes."

I closed them hesitantly and skeptically.

I felt oddly clam, but I felt a smooth and silky hand on my arm. "Open your eyes."

And I couldn't believe it. He was touching me.

"How...?" I left my sentence midway because he looked so happy; he grabbed my face and kissed me.

He laughed when he pulled back "I've wanted to do that for so long!"

And then he went back to hugging and kissing me all over, making up for all the times we had to spend apart.

-Z

So I think they're good now, an explanation for how this happened will be in the next chapter when these two love birds are done doing 'whatever' they're doing ;)

If you haven't done it then like my facebook page, the link is on my profile! It will keep you updated on the status of this book among other things like spoilers.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

161 0 17
This is a sequel to my other short story (the past hurts). It's about the groups first experiences in the adult world, they have turned 18. Trigger...
11.8K 475 53
Sequel To Broken Yet So Amazingly Perfect. I Know... I Know It's Been A Long Time Waiting (Lol See What I Did There) Anyways Hope You Enjoy It. Warni...
154 0 25
Her friends and family betrayed her and risks her heart for the guy that told her: "Don't worry mi amor I love before I f*ck and then I'll show you h...
1.5K 259 39
^^𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧- 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 ,𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. ^^ 𝐑�...