JiKook Oneshots/Short Stories

By Arikashikari32

Weird, short ideas for my Jikook feels. I'll put a [S] in chapter titles when I get pervy. This turned out to... More

A Few Words
[S] Welcome Home
Follow You
[s] A Favor For Kookie
Angels and Demons
Celestial Beings
Mythical Problems
School House Blues
Tell Me You Love Me
[S] Prince Charming
What I Will Do For You
[S] Mafia Auction Pt. 1
[S] Maifa Auction Pt. 2
[S] Mafia Auction Pt. 3
Mafia Auction Pt. 4
Mafia Auction Pt. 5
Mafia Auction Pt. 6 (End)
Alarm
Smile
Fluffy Cheeks
[S] Slave Pt. 1
[S] Slave Pt. 2
[S] Slave Pt. 3
Slave Pt. 4
Slave Pt. 5
[S] Slave Pt. 6
Slave Pt. 7
[S] Slave Pt. 8 (End)
Lovey-Dovey
The Light
Nothing Without You
[S] Don't Ignore your Jungkookie
Tattoos Pt. 2 [End]
[S] Drive
[S] Baby Boy
[S] One Night Stand
[S] Secret
[S] Come Clean (Continuation of Secret) [End]
[S] (No Title)
[S] I'm Yours
[S] Choice That Breaks the Heart
Lessons From Strangers
My Love ❤️
[S] Naughty Photo Model Pt. 1
Naughty Photo Model Pt. 2
Naughty Photo Model Pt. 3
Naughty Photo Model Pt. 4
[S] Naughty Photo Model Pt. 5
[S] Naughty Photo Model Pt. 6 (End)
Naughty Photo Model: Epilouge
Pretty Prince
Trust Me
Trust Me Pt. 2
Trust Me Pt. 3
Trust Me Pt. 4
Trust Me Pt. 5
Trust Me Pt. 6
Trust Me Pt. 7 (End)
[S] Tortuous
[S] Tortuous Pt. 2
Tortuous Pt. 3
[S] Tortuous Pt. 4
[S] Tortuous Pt. 5
Tortuous Pt. 6
Tortuous Pt. 7
[S] Tortuous Pt. 8 (End)
[S] Tortuous (Bonus)
[S] Sex Drive
We Don't Talk Anymore
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 2
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 3
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 4
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 5
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 6
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 7
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 8
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 9
We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 10 [End]
[S] Massage
[s] Muse of Mine
Make It With You (Continuation of Muse of Mine)
Mine
[S] Bloody
Clean (Continuation of Bloody)
You're So Cute!
I'm Bored
Nothing To Do
Perfect
Absolutely Beautiful (Continuation of Perfect) [End]
[s] Favorite Student
Favorite Student Pt. 2 (End)
Wisdom Teeth
This is My Garden!
Our Garden (Continuation of This is My Garden!) [End]
[S] No Matter What
New Metal
Cute Guy
[S] Just Like Porn
Hey
Nothing Like Us
Domestic
Pouty
Embarrassed
For the Soul
Hold Me
Panic
Snuggles~
Red Sweatshirt Pt. 1/1
Our Weekends
Jonghyun ❤️
My Princess~
[S] Take a Break
Writer's Block
That's Good
[S] The Bet
My Dream
[s] Baby Hyung
Busan Witch
I Never Thought
Adorable
Slow Day
[S] Hardcore Fitness
Biker Gang Pt.1
Biker Gang Pt. 2
Biker Gang Pt. 3
Biker Gang Pt. 4
Biker Gang Pt. 5
Biker Gang Pt. 6
Biker Gang Pt. 7
Biker Gang Pt. 8
Biker Gang Pt. 9 [End]
Everyone's Favorite Omega
Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 2
Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 3
Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 4
Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 5
Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt.6
Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 7 [End]
It's Different Pt. 1/2
It's Different Pt. 2/2
Jimerella Pt. 1
Jimerella Pt. 2
Jimerella Pt. 3
Jimerella Pt. 4
Jimerella Pt.5
Jimerella Pt.6
[S] Jimerella Pt. 7
Jimerella Pt. 8 [End]
[S] Author-nim
Author-nim Pt. 2
Author-nim Pt.3
Author-nim Pt. 4 [End]
Help Yourself
Book 2
Just a reminder

Tattoos Pt. 1

10.2K 274 54
By Arikashikari32

"Park Jae Wook! Get in here and eat your dinner!" Jimin called to his six year old son, who really couldn't have paid less attention to his dad.

The twenty-six year old ran his fingers through his hair, huffing out a sigh, "Please," he asked quietly.

Jae Wook dropped his head, looking away from the tv screen which displayed the daily news.

Jae wasn't like normal kids, Jimin noticed this. He was a cold and distant character, much unlike his father and mother both. Jimin blamed it on the divorce and the fights before said separation.

Slowly and quietly, Jae Wook cleaned up his art supplies and put them on the coffee table before moving to the kitchen and taking a seat at the dining table.

Jimin waited for Jae to start eating before he dug into his own plate.

"Appa," Jae quietly called to him, to which his father looked at him, "I told you last week I don't like beans."

Jimin's hope disappeared and he nodded, "Sorry, baby. It slipped my mind."

"It's okay," Jae Wook whispered, pausing a bit before he said, "I know you're trying your best."

Somehow, that made all Jae Wook's stubbornness become something Jimin didn't mind. Just the simple acknowledgement from his son, the understanding phrase from him...Jimin forced himself not to cry at that moment.

----------------------

"Jungkook," Jiyong called to his youngest worker, "I'm closing up, what're you still doing here? It's midnight."

"Nothing," Kook stood up and grabbed his jacket, "Just sketching."

"Okay, well, your biggest fan's outside waiting for you," Jiyong smirked and stepped to the side as the younger passed him.

Jungkook shook his head as he recognized the familiar coat of the boy who always came to visit him, "It's freezing out there. Where the hell are this kid's parents?"

"Ask him," Jiyong pat Jung's shoulder, "He's very open when you ask him things. Kinda sounds like you, Jungkookie."

The younger adult sighed and walked outside, the bells of the store ringing above his head as the door opened.

He moved over to the kid and crouched in front of him, putting his hat on the kid's head, "What're you doing here? It's late and cold."

"I drew something for you," the kid said, pulling a paper from his pocket.

It was folded into a very uneven square and crumpled around the edges, but Jungkook still took it from him and unfolded it.

Kook smirked a bit, actually a bit impressed by the kid's work.

It was a bird, a crow. The outline was a bit messy and the color staggered and crossed in places, but the beak and eye were perfect.

"This is good, kid," Kook looked up, but found the youngster gone. He looked down the sidewalk in both directions but didn't see even a trace of the kid.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

---------------------

The front door shutting jolted Jimin from his nap. He sat up, hand shooting to his mouth to check for drool and he turned around in the dining chair he was sitting in.

Jae Wook was taking his shoes off at the front door and hanging his coat up.

Jimin rushed over and bent down to his height, "Where did you go?"

"Outside-"

"Why? Why did you go without me?"

"I didn't go far, Appa. I didn't need you," with that, the kid walked around him and over to the stairs.

"Jae," Jimin turned around, seeing his son stopped on the steps, "Are you mad at me?"

For someone his age, Jae Wook was extremely smart. Smart, well-mannered, and talented, so his teachers loved him. Jimin loved him, too, so much so he fought Jae's mother in court for three months over full custody rights.

When Jae Wook was born, Jimin only cared about his son and later added in what Jae thought when the kid was able to tell him; of course, he had always cared about what Jae wanted.

"No, Appa," and the kid went upstairs, pulling his scarf from around his neck and a hat from his head that Jimin didn't remember buying for him.

---------------------

Jungkook grabbed a beer and fell down on his sofa, flipping through his sketch book. He always kept sketches of tattoos he's given people. Over the last year and a half of his career, he'd filled countless books. He was missing one from a couple months ago, though. He gave it to the kid who kept coming around the parlor he worked at.

That kid never gave him his name or where he lived or even told him why he kept bringing him drawings. He only ever asked what Kook's name was.

Harshly, Jungkook replied, "None of your beeswax, shorty."

Still, the kid gave him a drawing and walked out of the parlor.

Jungkook moved to fish the bird drawing out of his back pocket and he unfolded it again, studying it.

It seemed rushed, all except for the head portion, that was perfect.

Jungkook had to admit, he saw potential in this kid's work. How old was he anyway, seven? That's about the age Jungkook started doodling on his worksheets.

"Not bad," Kook mumbled, shutting his sketch book with the crow still inside it.

-----------------------

"See you later," Jimin gave Jae Wook a smile before the six year old nodded and walked down the hall to his classroom.

Jimin sighed, turning and going down the opposite hall to the kindergarten classroom, where he was the teacher.

"Hey Jimin," the short male's friend and colleague greeted him as he unlocked the door, "Early again I see."

"Yet you're here hyung," Jimin laughed a bit.

"I," Ho Seok followed the other into his classroom, "was kind enough to go out and buy glue sticks for both of our munchkins this morning. A thank you and a dinner tonight will suffice."

"Sorry, can't," Jimin gave him a small smile, "Jae's got a thing at the library he wants to go to."

"Do you ever take time off for yourself? Jae Wook's a very independent kid anyway. He read me a bedtime story the last time I watched him for you."

"No, hyung. You know how much I love him. He's my son. I work all day every day and spend all my salary on his favorite foods. Did you know he doesn't like beans?"

"No," Ho Seok shook his head, "He ate them when I made them for him."

"Hm...maybe it's how I cook them. I'll ask him later."

"Appa," Jae Wook appeared at the doorway and Jimin looked up from his desk.

"Yes baby," his brow furrowed when he saw how pale his son was and he ran around his desk just in enough time to catch him when the kid fainted.

-------------------------

"Hm," Kook bit his lip as he stared out the parlor's front window, "He's usually here by now."

"Who?" Mi Sung followed his gaze as she walked up behind him.

"That kid," Jungkook looked over his shoulder, "Wonder if he caught a cold. He was standing in the snow last night without a hat or earmuffs or anything on."

"Seriously?" Mi Sung furrowed her brow, "Where were his parents?"

"Don't know. They're never with him. I've started to think he's an orphan, but there aren't any orphanages around here. And I doubt he'd walk from the one on the outskirts of the city."

"Aw, but it'd be the cutest story ever if he did," she leaned down and took a look at Jeon's latest sketch, "Who's this for?"

"Hm?" He looked to her, then followed her gaze, "Oh, me. I was hoping Jiyong hyung would do it for my birthday."

"Jungkook...this is beautiful," she kissed the top of his head then walked away, shouting, "You have a beautiful mind, Jeon Jungkook!"

--------------------

"Jae! Jae!" Jimin snapped his fingers in front of his son's face.

Even though this was clearly an emergency, they still had to wait in the hospital lobby.

Jimin was furious at the hospital, but was more worried for his son. So as he sat there, rocking his kid back and forth in his arms, he pleaded to God (which he hasn't done in a while) for a miracle to happen.

A few seconds later, Jae Wook spluttered out a cough and Jimin lifted his head, looking down with tears in his eyes at his beautiful baby.

"Appa," the kid's voice came out strained.

"Yes, baby?"

"Where are we?" Jae looked around, eyes squinting at the bright lights.

"The hospital," Jimin swept his hand over his son's cheek.

"I'm all better now," Jae said, "Can we go somewhere else?"

"No, baby. Not until you see a doctor. You're sick and I don't know what's wrong with you."

"I'm all better though. I feel better."

"I know baby, but I wanna make sure," Jimin kissed his son's forehead and felt the heat still lingering there.

---------------------

After leaving the hospital, Jae Wook led his father to the place he wanted to go. Jimin thought they were going home at first, but Jae led him a block over instead.

"Baby, where are we going?"

"You'll see," Jae quietly said, and started walking faster.

--------------------

"Your little buddy didn't come to visit?" Jiyong leaned over Jungkook's desk and the younger stopped sketching.

"No, I guess not," Jung looked to the front window, just in time to see the kid come into view, pulling a grown man along behind him, "Or maybe he did."

The front door opened, the bells ringing, and the kid stepped up to the counter, the man looking around the place with fear in his eyes.

Kook stood up, but Ji Yong kept him from going to the kid.

------------

"Jae," Jimin leaned down to his son and whispered, "What are we doing here?"

Jae Wook didn't answer, he just dug his hand into his coat pocket and pulled out the hat he was wearing when he came in last night.

"Hello again," a woman greeted Jae Wook warmly, "What'd you bring Jungkookie today, hm?"

Jae put the hat on the desk and looked up to the woman, "I'm returning something, Mi Sung noona."

Jimin stood up straight and smiled at the woman, "Hello."

"Hi, are you Wookie's appa?"

"Uh, yeah," Jimin blushed and dipped a bit to bow.

"Oh, no need to be formal. Jae Wook's been an advent visitor for a while now. You're practically family."

"Yah, noona," a handsome male came from the back of the room, hands in his pockets as he approached the three of them, "You knew his name and you didn't tell me?"

"Ah, sorry Jungkook-ah. He made me promise not to."

Jungkook noticed his hat laying on the desk and he smirked, "Did you come all the way out here to give this back?"

Jae Wook nodded, "My Appa taught me to return things that I've borrowed," Jae grabbed Jimin's hand at this and gently smiled to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes flicked up to the male beside the boy and he suddenly had to inhale. The short guy in front of him had this adorable charm about him, but he was Jeon Jungkook and he would never say that aloud. "Well, your Appa sounds like he knows a thing or two."

"He's a teacher," Jae said quickly, looking up to Jimin who blushed as all the attention turned to him.

Jungkook chuckled and crouched down to the kid's level, "How old are you exactly?"

"Six years, three months and twelve days," Jae spouted off these numbers as if they were nothing.

Another soft laugh left the black haired male, "Well, for someone who's six years, three months and twelve days old, you can draw really well."

"Thank you, Sunbae."

Kook was a bit flustered at the serious manners this kid had, but he remembered what he wanted to say anyways, "You're welcome. Now, since you're so good, I was wondering if you'd like to come here and practice drawing with us?"

Jae Wook looked up to Jimin, who jolted a bit, "Oh...um, well...if it's what you want, I don't mind."

Jae Wook had been drawing for almost two years now. Jimin seemed to buy colored pencils more than toys and paper more than snacks. If Jae Wook would want anything else, it would be someone to draw with.

Jimin took a small glance at the guy talking to his son, then had to go back and stare. Jungkook wasn't covered in tattoos, but he had a good amount visible even though he was fully clothed.

Color was visible above the collar of his t-shirt and Chinese letters trailed down the inside of his right arm in a tasteful font. More color peeked out from under the sleeve on his left arm, but it wasn't enough to make a good guess of what the picture was.

"Appa," Jae Wook tugged on his dad's arm, "Can I come after school?"

"If you get all your work done, eat your dinner and behave," Jimin smiled.

"I will," Jae looked back to Jungkook, "Thank you, Sunbae."

---------------------

So Jae Wook went to the parlor everyday after school. He was given a design every week and had the whole week to learn how to draw it, maybe not perfectly, but Jungkook saw it as perfect in Jae Wook's way.

Three months passed easily. Jimin had gotten to know the young tattoo artist and saw that Jae Wook had taken quite a liking to him. It was nice to see his son talk to someone else the way they spoke. Straight forward and not a lot.

Soon enough, the three of them went out to eat like an untraditional family, although, they didn't see it as such.

Jungkook's birthday soon came and he found that Jae Wook had taken to giving him gifts in small ways the week prior to his actual birthday.

The kid would either be early to their meetings or be late and bring his father along.

Jimin and Jungkook had gotten along really well the last few months. As soon as Jimin allowed himself to stop being afraid of Jungkook and his tough exterior, he found it easy to talk to the younger male.

Jungkook was always ready to listen to Jimin, no matter what he had to say. He liked the sound of Jimin's voice and the way the older's lips moved when he talked. Was it a sin to have such pretty, full lips? Jungkook thought so; especially when they accompany a beautiful laugh and sexy body.

After the fourth month of knowing Jungkook, Jimin invited him over to the house when he and Jae Wook were celebrating the short male's birthday.

The three of them had a wonderful time. They ate, drew, played games, drew some more, laughed at Jimin's sad attempt at drawing a horse, and then Jae Wook dragged his sunbae up to his room. He wanted to show the tattoo artist his colored pencils.

It was late before Jungkook even started to think about going home. Jae Wook had crashed maybe two hours prior and was sleeping soundly in his bed. The kid hadn't made a single noise for a long time.

Jungkook started to worry, but Jimin assured him it was normal.

"He's a good kid. You and your girlfriend raised him well," Jungkook commented.

"Well, thanks, but...Jae's mom is my ex wife."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jungkook turned a light shade of pink.

"It's fine. It was a while back, now. I'm okay."

Jungkook nodded slowly, looking around a bit. He noticed her now, the woman in all the pictures Jimin had set out, "Why did you two...I mean, if you don't mind me asking."

Jimin chuckled a bit then took a swig of his beer, "I...I figured out that I didn't love her like I thought I did. I figured out that I was gay and...I guess I'd told myself I loved her because I was afraid to admit it."

"You don't seem afraid now," Jungkook remarked, tapping his foot on the ground lightly. How did the god's find the perfect man to send to him? And one with a kid? Jungkook adored kids...but he wouldn't say that aloud either. It'd ruin his tough image.

"I'm not," Jimin nodded, "I was, at first. But once I told one person, it got easier and now my best friend keeps hitting on me and I never know if it's a joke or if he's being completely serious."

Jimin laughed and Jungkook melted, suddenly turning to face the older male, "You have the most...adorable laugh, I've ever heard." The alcohol must've made him braver.

Jimin blushed, eyes falling to the couch as he tried to come up with a suitable response, "Th-Thanks."

Jungkook smiled to himself, leaving it for Jimin to see once the older male looked up.

Jimin's red cheeks and nervous habit of licking his lips came into play as he felt Jungkook's stare on him.

"Shit," Kook looked to his watch, "It's late, I should-"

"No, don't-," Jimin stopped himself once he realized he was pouting.

Kook sat back down, a curious look on his face. Please tell me to stay, he thought.

Jimin cleared his throat, "Um, I mean...you must have places to be...people to meet."

"No, I just...have work tomorrow," Kook huffed out a laugh and Jimin nodded.

"Us too...I mean...me and Jae we have...tomorrow's Tuesday," Jimin tried this response, but it came out like he was uncertain.

"Yeah," Jungkook smiled, his teeth poking out from under his lip, "Yeah, it is."

Jimin gulped and sat his bottle down on the coffee table. The alcohol must've made him braver, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't keep you."

"No, it's...it's fine really. I like being around you...and Jae," the younger quickly added his apprentice's name onto the end.

Jimin smiled beautifully, chocolate orbs disappearing behind his eyelids as his cheeks lifted, "Really?"

Jungkook nodded and sat his beer to the side as well, "Yeah, I...things had been a little quiet in my life before you two."

Jimin blushed and simply glanced at the younger, unable to look at him in his current state.

"Jimin-ah," Jungkook reached over and lightly tapped his friend's knee, "Do you like me?"

Jimin became flustered as he said, "Yeah," rather too quickly, then continued with, "No...wait, I mean, I do, but-"

Jungkook stopped him, pressing a light and hesitant kiss to the older's lips.

Jimin was tense at first, but soon he relaxed, hands blindly reaching out to grip the younger's shirt and pull him closer.

For a moment, all Jimin could think about was Jae coming down and catching them, but then even that left his mind as Jungkook pushed him to lay down on the couch.

When his shoulders came into contact with the cushions, he broke away from Jungkook's lips. A blush stained his cheeks and he was breathing a bit heavy.

"I'm sorry-," Jungkook started to climb off him.

"No," Jimin gripped the younger's shirt tighter, "I....just...Jae's upstairs."

Jungkook blushed and dropped his head, "Yeah, that's....I left his door open, too."

Jimin giggled and moved his hands to cover his face as he squirmed a bit underneath the younger male.

"I should go," Jungkook brought his hand to Jimin's cheek, moving the shorter male's hands from his face, and whispered, "But I really don't want to."

"Well...Y-You can stay. The parlor's just a block away anyways," Jimin lightly smiled, enjoying the warmth of Jungkook's touch.

"Ah, but...that wouldn't be appropriate, seonsang-nim," Jungkook smirked.

"And this is appropriate?," Jimin pulled on Kook's shirt and Jungkook chuckled.

"No, I just like this."

Jimin had to look away for a moment, his brain going into overload while thinking about how much he desperately wanted Jungkook to do something more.

Although, more meant delivery, and Jungkook was all about teasing.

"Are you coming with Jae tomorrow?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"I can try," Jimin closed his eyes and reveled in the sound of the other's voice, "Parents are unpredictable these days though," he huffed out a laugh, "I might be caught up with a couple kids after hours."

"Can I come see you?" Jungkook leaned closer, their noses barely touching.

"Maybe," Jimin smiled, "Jae Wook likes the parlor better than school though."

Jungkook could only smile. Even in situations like this, Jimin thought of his son. He was one of those dads that loved the hell out of their kids and had difficult ways of showing it.

"Hey, Jungkook," Jimin's arms somehow made their way around the taller male's neck, "I thought you had to go."

"I thought you wanted me to stay," Kook countered.

Jimin let out a low hum, pulling the other down more, "Maybe," he mumbled before placing a small kiss on the younger's lips.

-------------------

"Oh...my...gosh," Mi Sung paused her original question in order to acknowledge the bruise on Jungkook's jaw, "You...who?"

Jungkook put his pencil down and looked up to her, "It's really not obvious?"

"The...the kid's dad?" Mi Sung pointed to the door.

"Yeah," Jungkook smiled at her shock as she came closer to inspect it.

"That adorable, bootylicious, school teacher did this?" Mi reached out and poked the spot, "Wait, did you two...are you still a virgin?"

"No, we didn't. Jae Wook was upstairs," Jungkook turned back to his drawing, "We just...teased. It's what I'm good at anyway."

"So you're a virgin?"

"I haven't been a virgin for a long time. But it's fine because Jimin has a kid, so he isn't either."

-----------------------

"You teach kindergarten remember?" Ho Seok buttoned the top button of his friend's shirt.

"Yes, I remember. But in the heat of the moment," he sighed and slumped against his desk, "I really didn't care."

"Aish, I gotta say that I like this kid. He's pulling you out of your comfort zone," Ho Seok smirked. "So what exactly happened?"

"Not much," Jimin shrugged, "It felt like a lot...looks like a lot," he rubbed his chest where his uncounted amount of love bites resided, "But we just kissed."

"And bit and clawed and-"

"Hyung!" Jimin whined and laid his head down.

-------------------

The bells above the door rang and Jungkook looked up once again. He'd been waiting all day for Jae Wook to show up. He'd found a rather challenging design this week and wanted to know how the kid was holding up with it.

"Just another one of Mi Sung's," Jiyong pat his back as he passed, the mark on Kook's jaw not going unnoticed, but it wasn't spoken of.

Kook looked back down to his next client's design. It was a bit tricky, but he could do anything if given time to practice. It was mostly the intricate designs of the leaves around the little bluebird. Each one was different and small, but beautiful. Like Jimin's fingers.

"Jungkook! Your mini-me is here!" Mi Sung cheerfully called and the raven haired male looked up.

Jae Wook was already making his way back to his desk, soon pulling out his folder from his school bag before giving Jungkook a piece of paper.

The design Kook had given him...Jae Wook had drawn it perfectly. In less than two days.

"This is amazing," Jungkook picked up the kid and sat him on his lap, pointing out all the parts that Jae Wook did best on.

"Thank you, Sunbae," Jae Wook gave him a tiny smile and leaned into him, getting comfortable against Jungkook's chest.

The black haired male smiled to himself and spun his chair to the side, laying the paper on his desk next to the bluebird design.

Jae Wook sat up upon seeing the colors on the other paper, "This is pretty. Who's is it?"

"It's a lady's. I don't remember her whole name. Uh..." Jungkook reached over and grabbed his appointment book, "She has the same last name as you, actually."

"Really?" Jae Wook started to glance over names as Kook went through all his appointments.

"Here, Park Hyun Ju," Jungkook said, pointing to the fourth name stretched across November 17th's date in the book.

Jae stayed quiet for a second, then he said, "That's my mom."

"Really?" Jungkook's eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around Jae when the kid leaned back into his chest.

"Yeah...I won't come to see you that day."

"Why not? Don't you want to see your mom?"

"No. She did something awful to Appa. I'm mad at her right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jungkook let his chin rest on the kid's head.

"S'okay," Jae shrugged, "Appa said I don't have to forgive her, but I still need to love her."

"Do you?"

"I think so."

There wasn't a lot of drawing that day. Jae Wook took a nap and Jungkook just held him, playing with the child's hair and wondering what he meant by 'something awful'.

-------------------

Jimin came in around four thirty, a half hour earlier than usual, and was surprised to see his son and Jungkook sleeping in a chair at the back of the room.

"They've been like that for a while," Mi Sung quietly said, "I tried to wake up Jungkook, but he's out like a light."

Jimin smiled at her then made his way around the front desk to the employee spaces behind it.

He passed Jiyong on his way to Jungkook's desk, giving the older male a smile and slight bow.

Jimin stopped once he was stood beside the chair. He could see now, how Jungkook's breath made a section of Wook's hair flatten down when he exhaled.

He giggled and reached out to grab Jungkook's wrist.

As soon as he started to move the younger's arm, Kook's eyes flashed open.

He was a bit upset at first, but once he realized it was Jimin, he calmed down.

"It's bath night. I have to get Jae home," Jimin said quietly, his fingers rubbing softly against Jung's wrist.

"I'll go with you guys," Jungkook declared after looking at his watch and realizing his shift was almost over anyway.

"No, you don't have to," Jimin zipped up Wook's bag and tossed it over his shoulder.

"I want to, though," Jungkook stood up, shifting Jae Wook to his hip, "I wanna carry him."

Jimin was a bit shocked at that. Slowly, he turned to look at the other people in the parlor, and Mi Sung was biting her nail while Jiyong just shrugged.

"Alright then...if you want to," Jimin nodded and led the younger male to the front door.

-------------------

The walk to Jimin's apartment was quiet, Jae Wook being the main focus for both males.

Then Jungkook suddenly said, "He told me about your ex-wife."

Jimin's insides curled up as "What'd he say?" slipped pass his lips.

"He said something awful happened, but not what that something awful was."

"Oh," Jimin really wanted to forget about it. It almost changed everything, that something awful.

"Honestly...Jimin, I wanna know how you raised Jae Wook to be as amazing as he is."

Jimin looked up from the sidewalk, his brow furrowed in confusion, "Why do you...you're interested in us...why?"

"Because....I don't know," Jungkook chuckled, smiling down at Jae Wook when the kid's arms wrapped around his neck, "You're worth it."

Jimin reached over and gripped Jungkook's arm, stopping the both of them.

Kook looked down to the brunette and saw what seemed to be anger in his eyes.

"Wookie's mom...when I told her about me being gay and about the divorce, she tried to kill me. Hyun Ju...is a very religious woman."

Jungkook moved his arm so that he could grab Jimin's hand. He didn't say anything, but he understood why Jae Wook was mad at his mom.

"I guess...she never handled rejection well, either," Jimin lightly laughed, staring at his fingers, comparing them to Jungkook's. His hands were tiny, he decided, but they looked cute with Jungkook's wrapped around them.

"Jimin," Jungkook pulled him closer, "I know we haven't known each other all that long, barely half a year, but...I really like you."

Jimin's smile fell, but it turned to shock more than sadness or anything.

"So...aish, um...I...if you want, could me and you go out sometime? Just us two?"

Jimin studied the other; the blush, the darting eyes, the lip biting, the feeling of Kook's fingers playing with his own.

"I'll think about it," Jimin nodded slightly.

-------------------

Jungkook put Jae Wook into bed then came back down. Jimin had convinced him to stay and have some hot chocolate, so the brunette had their mugs set on the coffee table.

Jungkook moved and sat next to Jimin, grabbing the cup before Jimin had the chance to tell him it was still hot.

"Oh, Kookie," Jimin jolted up when the younger pulled his hand back.

"I'm fine," Jungkook chuckled, looking at his red palm.

"Aish, you clumsy fool," Jimin relaxed, hand clutched to his chest. He looked back up, watching how Jungkook stared at his reddening hand. It was adorable and he somehow looked innocently sinful.

"Hey," Jimin threw himself across the other's lap, grabbing his left arm, "This is new," he pointed to a tattoo on Kook's wrist. A simple rose, but it had the hangul spelling love on every petal.

"Yeah, it was my birthday present from Jiyong. I just got it finished last week and it healed up a few days ago."

"That's why you were wearing sleeves, then?" Jimin smiled.

"Mhm," Kook nodded, "I didn't want to look weird to you. You know, ceramic wrap around my arm isn't exactly...attractive."

Jimin happily hummed, inspecting the tattoo, "It's pretty. Hey, did I ever tell you about mine?"

"You have a tattoo?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yeah," Jimin sat up and suddenly straddled the younger, "Guess what it is."

"I don't know. I'm still kind of shocked that you have one," Jungkook's hands somehow found their way to Jimin's thighs.

Jimin giggled then reached down, lifting up his shirt a bit and pulling the top of his jeans down, "It's nothing much, but I like it."

Jungkook tore his eyes away from Jimin's to look down at the older's abdomen. Right above his hip bone was a beautiful outline of a butterfly. The space of the wings had pretty designs; swirls and teardrop dots molded together perfectly.

"It's beautiful," Jungkook looked back up, his fingers moving to caress the painted skin.

"Appa," Jae's sleepy voice sounded from the stairwell.

Jimin climbed off Jungkook and rushed over to the stairs.

Jungkook chuckled to himself, turning around in just enough time to see Jimin scurry up the stairs.

-------------------

Their date came two weeks later. Jae Wook went to spend the night at a friend's house, so Jimin called Jungkook and they went to a small restaurant.

The night was chilly, but Jungkook still showed up in a white, short sleeve shirt, letting his tattoos show.

"You're gonna get sick," Jimin took off his scarf and wrapped it around the younger's neck.

Jungkook smiled down at him, slowly reaching out and putting his arms around his waist, "I'll be okay."

Jimin blushed, willing himself not to look up, "Not if you're freezing."

"I've got a feeling that I'll be warm," Kook lifted his hand and ran it through Jimin's hair, "Ready to eat?"

"Always," Jimin broke away and stepped inside, leaving Jungkook to chase after him.

-------------------

Jungkook kicked the front door of Jimin's apartment closed. The older would normally scold him for slamming doors, but he was preoccupied, his lips currently fighting with the younger's.

Jungkook kicked off his shoes, lifted Jimin into his arms and made his way to the stairs.

The younger had only ever been in Jae Wook's room, but he had glanced down the hall to Jimin's a few times, so he knew where he was going.

"Jung-mm-Jungkook, wait," Jimin stopped them once they got to the top of the stairs.

"What? What's wrong?" Kook sat the shorter down and stared at him.

Jimin pulled his shoes off and threw them down the stairs, "Wait right here."

"What-"

"Just for a second," Jimin popped up on his toes and pecked the younger's lips before he rushed down the hall to his bedroom.

He shut the door and Jungkook leaned against the wall, trying to catch his breath, as he listened to Jimin throw things around inside his room.

About a minute later, Jimin ran back out and down the hall, throwing himself against Jungkook.

The younger grunted, but kissed Jimin back nonetheless as he pushed the older to walk backwards.

Jimin never knew his hallway was this long. How many steps did it take again? He counted once, but he couldn't remember now.

Somehow, they made it to Jimin's bed and the shorter was on his back, the younger hovering over him.

The kisses kept going for a while and soon hands started to wander across bodies that didn't belong to them.

Surprisingly, everything went pretty slow. It took ages for Jungkook to finally pull the top button of Jimin's jeans open.

Then the younger male stopped himself, "Wait, have you...have you ever been with a guy before?"

Jimin blushed, his fingers tracing the collar of Jung's t-shirt as he quietly said, "Does myself count?"

Jungkook chuckled and leaned down, placing a small kiss to Jimin's lips, "So adorable."

"What does it matter if I've been with a guy or not?" Jimin pouted.

"Well," Kook laughed out, "I mean, if you have, it'll be easier. If you haven't...well, I'm sure you understand that fingers are different from the real thing."

Jimin nodded, "Yeah I know, but it still shouldn't matter. I know what I like...I wanna know what you like, so..."

Jungkook reached up, sweeping his fingers over Jimin's cheek, "Do you realize when you're being extremely sexy?"

"What?" Jimin blushed and pulled the younger's shirt up to cover his own face.

"Like, do you intentionally say things to turn me on, or is it all accidental?"

"What did I say?" The brunette squeaked.

"Accidental sex god," Jungkook chuckled, "That's what you are."

"Tell me what I said!" Jimin pouted, his arms coming up to wrap around Jung's neck.

"Everything you've ever said is so beautiful. Your voice...your lips," Kook gave him a quick kiss for emphasis, "Everything about you is so attractive."

Jimin whimpered and looked over to the clock on his nightstand. It was almost eleven o'clock. They'd stayed out for four hours.

The short male was brought back to his current situation when Jungkook started kissing his neck.

"Turn the light on," Kook mumbled, "Your tattoo," he added.

Jimin didn't quite understand the last part, but he moved to lay on his side, Jungkook's lips moving to his shoulder despite it being covered by fabric. Jimin reached over and flipped on his beside lamp before laying back in his previous position.

Jungkook moved down the older's body, mouthing at his stomach over his shirt as he worked his way to Jimin's hips.

The brunette's hands fisted into his pillow case and he could barely watch the way Jungkook's jaw moved. He still had a hint of a bruise from the last time they were alone at night.

In one motion, Jungkook pushed Jimin's shirt up and pulled his jeans down a bit. Then he took a moment to breathe, his left hand coming to rest on Jimin's hip so that his thumb ghosted over the older's butterfly tattoo.

"I didn't know having a tattoo was your deal breaker," Park smiled.

"It's not," Kook exhaled, "Just enhances how sexy your stomach is."

"My stomach is anything but sexy," Jimin outwardly laughed.

"Mm...no, I think you're fucking gorgeous," Kook laid his cheek on Jimin's thigh, keeping eye contact as best he could, "For a teacher, you have the best muscles I've ever seen."

"So you've seen better muscles on someone else?"

"Yeah, weight lifters and body builders. You know, they have the weirdest tv shows-"

Jimin's giggles cut him off and Kook just smiled as he lifted his head. The younger let his right hand sweep across the older's stomach, feeling what was the beginning of abs.

"Do you go to the gym or something? Like seriously, you're...I'd say you're easily the sexiest person I've ever met; and I haven't even undressed you yet."

Jimin sat up forcing the younger to tilt his head back in order to maintain eye contact, "Flattery will get you no where Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook sat up on his knees and was happy that he was towering over the older again, "I guess it's a good thing I'm happy right where I am then."

Jimin reached out and let his hands rest on Kook's hips, fingers hooking into the belt loops on his jeans. He hadn't been expecting an answer like that, but he liked it better than any he had thought of.

"Jungkook...you...what are you getting out of this?"

"Out of what?" The other furrowed his brow.

"Out of me...and Jae."

Jungkook sat on his heels and reached out to thread his fingers through Jimin's hair, "If I say this, it goes no where and you don't laugh."

"What?"

"Just promise," Kook pouted, sticking up his pinky finger.

Jimin giggled and brought his hand up, wrapping his pinky around Jungkook's, "I promise."

The younger exhaled and glanced around the room for a second, "I...think of Jae Wook as my son...and you as...more than a friend."

Jimin was speechless. He couldn't do anything except stare blankly at the younger.

"Is that weird?" Jungkook blushed and started rambling about how he should've kept his mouth shut.

Although, in one quick second, Jimin had pulled the younger to lay down as he straddled him.

Jungkook was a bit shocked, but he liked the lustful sparkle in Jimin's eyes.

"You know, the whole reason I never went out with my friend is because he always wanted me to forget Jae for a night. Kinda...trade in my son for him. But you," Jimin inhaled and licked his lips, "you care about him just as much as me. That's all I really need out of someone."

Jungkook smiled and his hands found their way to Jimin's thighs, "You know, that assertive thing...it works really well with you, seonsang-nim."

Jimin groaned and dropped his head to Kook's chest, "Please don't call me that, anything but that."

"ChimChim?"

"Sure."

"Squishy?"

"Okay," Jimin giggled out.

"Shorty?"

"Watch it," the shorter male lifted his head and glared at the other.

Jungkook laughed a bit, hands sliding up to Jimin's sides, "Were you afraid of me when we first met?"

"Of course. Some guy that shoots people with needles for a living is totally the safest person ever."

"Doctors do it," Kook pointed out.

"You know what I mean."

"Then why'd you let Jae stay? You were afraid of me, but you let your kid come see me."

Jimin sighed and sat up, his hands splayed out on Jungkook's chest.
"Because Jae trusted you. He spoke to you and wasn't afraid of you. He doesn't trust a lot of people anymore so I wasn't about to take him away from socializing. It's good for him...you're good for him."

Jung felt pride swell up in him. Jiyong was the only one who had ever told him something remotely close to that.

"Am I good for you?" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's left hand and laced their fingers together.

Jimin stared at their hands for a bit, admiring the way his fingers looked next to the younger's, then he nodded, "I think so."

---------------------

The sound of the front door closing shifted Jimin from his dreams. When he stirred, he felt the weight on his side get heavier. He felt breathing on his neck and heard it just the same, steady and even. He looked down, seeing Jungkook's arm around his middle, and himself still very naked.

Then it dawned on him: Jae Wook.

He looked to the clock and silently cursed as he shot up out of bed.

"Appa, I'm back," Jae's voice echoed in the stairwell and Jimin could hear his feet on the steps.

He quickly grabbed his boxers from the ground and slid them on, pulling his robe from the pile of dirty clothes and wrapping it around his shoulders in just enough time to step into the hall and close his bedroom door behind himself.

He let out a huff of relief, smiling at Jae as he got to the top of the stairs, "Hey, how was the party?"

"Fine."

"Did you get to sleep okay last night?"

"Yeah," Jae nodded, moving towards Jimin.

At first, the father expected his son to give him a small hug like always, but instead the kid reached for the door handle behind him.

"Ah, Jae, you can't...go in there right now."

"Why not?"

"Well, because...I am organizing and it's messy."

"It's always messy," the kid retorted, reaching for the handle once again.

"Uh," Jimin picked his son up and started moving down the hall, "What do you need in there for anyway?"

"I left my sketchpad on your dresser," Jae seemed upset when Jimin sat him down in front of his own bedroom.

"I'll get it for you, okay? Just unpack your bag for me."

"Okay," Jae turned and went down the stairs again.

Jimin assumed he left his bag at the front door like always and took the opportunity to rush back to his room.

He shut the door and turned to see Jungkook stumbling into his jeans.

Their eyes met and they laughed as Kook grabbed his shirt from the floor.

Jimin made his way across the room to the younger and pulled his shirt down for him before he laid his head on Kook's chest.

Jungkook put his arms around the shorter's shoulders and kissed the top of his head.

"My hips hurt," Jimin quietly pouted.

"Sorry," Jungkook chuckled out.

-------------------

"Hello sunbae," Jae Wook eyed Jungkook as the older male came down the stairs.

"Hey Jae. I told you could just call me Jungkook, remember?"

"Yeah," the kid went back to his drawing, what Jungkook saw as a cat curled up asleep.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin walked up to him, secretly grabbing his hand as they walked back towards the kitchen.

"Uh...kind of. Got any pop tarts?"

"Yes," Jae Wook called, "We only have strawberry though."

"That's the only kind he likes," Jimin explained.

"Strawberry's cool," Jungkook smiled down at Jimin.

Once in the kitchen, and out of Jae Wook's view, Jungkook grabbed hold of Jimin's waist and pushed him up against the counter.

"Jungkook," Jimin pouted, sliding his hands up the younger's arms.

"Sorry," the younger whispered, "But you left me before I got my morning cuddles in."

"You're still alive," Jimin shrugged.

Kook grumbled something and Jimin laughed, moving his arms to wrap them around Jungkook's neck.

"Okay, I'm sorry I left. Jae would've found us though."

"He'll find out soon enough," Jungkook leaned down and started kissing the older's neck.

Jimin closed his eyes, letting his head fall back as he exhaled, "Jungkook."

"Yes, Shorty?"

Jimin's mood quickly took a one eighty and he lightly punched the younger before he turned and started searching for pop tarts.

"Ow, baby," Kook whined, moving towards the older again so that he could grab Jimin's waist.

"No, stop. Jae might catch us," Jimin smiled and barely pushed against Jungkook as he protested.

"Hm...are you sure? Your lips say one thing, but your body says another."

"Yes," Jimin giggled, "He's not ready to know what gay even means. I want to give him a chance to be...not influenced by my decisions."

"Aw, seonsang-nim is so caring," Jung cooed.

"Yeah and Mr. Badass turned out to be a big softie," Jimin retorted.

"Just for you," Jungkook kissed the other's neck then reached up to the top shelf where he spotted a box of pop tarts, "Breakfast!"

"How old are you?" Jimin giggled, breaking out of the younger's grip.

"Old enough for you to enjoy," Kook winked and took a package of the toaster pastries before he slipped out of the kitchen.

Jimin rolled his eyes, poking his teeth with his tongue as he shook his head. Cute little brat.

-----------------------

Jimin went back to his room while Jungkook ate and talked with Jae Wook. He was cleaning up and airing out the room- since it still smelled like sweat a little bit- when Jungkook came in.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, smiling as he fluffed the bed pillows.

"Whatcha doin' seonsang-nim?" The younger jingled out.

"Cleaning up your mess," Jimin said, a playful spiteful tone lacing his words.

"Will you take a break and lounge with me?" Jungkook grabbed the pillow from Jimin's hands and dropped it on to the bed.

"What exactly does lounging with you entail?" Jimin put his hands on his hips and sighed.

"Relaxing," Jung wrapped his arms around the older's waist, "Cuddling."

Jimin exhaled and brought his hands up to Kook's chest, "I guess I could spare some time for you," he smirked.

Jungkook leaned down and pecked his forehead, then quickly laid Jimin down on the bed.

The older giggled, getting into a comfortable position under the covers as Jungkook moved to shut the door.

"Oh, wait, Jae Wook," Kook stopped himself and looked to Jimin.

"Leave it cracked," the older smiled, liking that Jungkook didn't completely forget about his son in trades for cuddles, "He knows he can come in if it's cracked."

"Kay," Jungkook did just that and then quickly moved to lay with Jimin.

"So," Jimin wrapped his arms around Kook's shoulders as the younger laid his head on Jimin's chest, "What made you leave your most favorite kid and come see me?"

"I wanted a hug," Jungkook shifted around a bit, "and I found these," he brought three washable markers from underneath the covers and held them up.

"What's so awesome about them?" Jimin smiled and grabbed the blue one.

"Well, you know how your tattoo isn't filled in..."

"You wanna color it?" Jimin smiled.

"Yes please," Jungkook nodded.

Jimin thought for a little bit, really not too keen on having marker on him, but it was a cute gesture of affection from Jungkook, "Have at it, Kookie."

Jungkook lightly laughed and he maneuvered himself so that he was laying on his stomach between Jimin's spread legs.

The older was sat up against the headboard and his hand threaded through Kook's hair as the younger fixed his clothes in a position that would be out of his way.

He stared at Jimin's tattoo for the longest time, just deciding on which colors he wanted to go where and Jimin didn't mind.

He liked having Jungkook as company. The younger didn't need to have a new conversation and topic every second that they were together and that's something the fatherly side of Jimin adored; the silence that came with Jungkook.

Of course, Jae Wook had always been a well-mannered child, he was still just a little kid. He sang songs in his high-pitched, child voice at the most inopportune times and threw tantrums when life wasn't to his likings.

Yet having Jae leave small, beautifully drawn notes around the house that told Jimin I love you daddy, made all the tiresome moments disappear.

"I'm thinking blue around the edges purple for the body and...no, purple wings and pink body. Sound good?"

Jimin simply nodded, a nice smile on his lips when the younger looked up to him.

Jungkook got to work on coloring, something he realized he'd be doing to Jimin's ex next weekend, only more permanent than washable markers.

"Jimin, I got a question."

"What?" Park asked gently, his hand falling to rest comfortably on his own thigh.

"Are you comfortable with me doing Hyun Ju's tattoo?"

Jimin furrowed his brow and looked down to his abdomen to see Jungkook's coloring skills.

"Cause if not, I can get Jiyong hyung or Mi Sung noona to do it. Maybe even give the job to the newbie Hyung just hired."

"No, it's okay. As long she doesn't know you know me, we should be fine. It's just a tattoo."

"That I'm giving to the woman who tried to kill my boyfriend."

Jimin blushed at that last word and brought his eyes up to Kook's, "I'm your boyfriend?"

"Oh, I...sorry it just..slipped," Jungkook went back to coloring.

"It's okay. I like being your boyfriend," Jimin laid his head back and closed his eyes, missing the way Jungkook smiled.

-----------------

After about an hour of talking, coloring and a little kissing, Jimin got an idea.

"Hey...do you wanna take a shower?"

"Uh, I guess I could. Is this your nice way of telling me I smell?"

"No, I just...I wanna shower too, so, um...if you want to, I thought we could shower together...maybe."

"You're worried about Jae catching us teasing each other, but not worried about him catching us showering together?"

"Well, no, I mean...he was here the day that me and my friend took a bath together. He didn't really say anything about that."

"Aw," Kook pouted as he moved to sit up on his knees, "I thought I was the only one who'd seen you naked."

"Jungkook, I have a child," Jimin leaned forward and laughed, "It's impossible for you to be the only one."

"Well...I could've hoped to be the only guy," Jungkook grumbled and crossed his arms.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Do you wanna shower or not?"

"Yes, of course," the younger jumped up and headed to the door.

"Wait, you don't even have any clothes," Jimin slowly got up and moved to his dresser.

"You like me better naked anyway," Kook shrugged, and slid out the door.

Jimin sighed and dug through his drawers, picking out two outfits.

-----------------

"Ah, cold!" Jimin squealed and hurried to turn the hot water up.

Jungkook laughed at the cuteness as he wrapped his arms around the shorter's waist.

Jimin blushed and moved away before turning around in the younger's hold, "Warn me," he pouted.

"Why? The blushes are adorable," Kook kissed his cheek and pulled him closer, "Besides, if I warned you every time I was going to do something, I'd never be spontaneous."

"Well, it would save me a heart attack," Jimin ran his hands up the younger's chest and snaked them around his neck.

"Sorry baby," Jung dipped his head down and lightly pecked the shorter's lips.

The taller laid his forehead against Jimin's and they both closed their eyes, just swaying lightly under the spray of water.

Jimin liked the moments like this; when it was so quiet and calm that he could hear Jungkook's heartbeat, as well as feel it.

"Jimin," Kook suddenly spoke, making the latter open his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"What if Jae asks why I'm here? I never come on the weekends."

"Well, you did this morning," Jimin smirked.

Jung opened his eyes and smiled, "How dirty."

Jimin giggled, wiggling in the younger's grasp a bit. He underestimated their closeness though; he didn't realize his groin was against the taller's thigh.

Jungkook chuckled when Jimin mewled and closed his eyes again.
"So what're we gonna tell him?" Kook pulled his boyfriend closer and helped him grind on his thigh.

"Th-That you w-were helping me organize," Jimin smirked, a pleasured gasp leaving his lips.

"Hm," the younger happily hummed, "Wanna know something?"

"W-What?"

"I've had fantasies about fucking you in my shower," the taller whispered lowly into the latter's ear, "It's not as good as the real thing."

Jimin groaned quietly, his hand coming up to cover his mouth.

The younger chuckled, leaning down to kiss along Jimin's neck.

"I'm sure you r-realize that I didn't lock the door, right?"

"Mm," Kook grumbled, "I did."

"I really like you, Jungkook," Jimin muttered.

The younger happily chuckled before gently pushing the other's back against the wall, "I really like you too."

"Really? How do I know you aren't lying?" Jimin smiled, a teasing lilt to his voice.

"Ah, well...you'll just have to trust me," Kook grinned, "Do you?"

Jimin lightly tilted his head from side to side, "I guess."

"Cool," the tattoo artist breathed out, leaning in to place a kiss on Jimin's collarbone.

---------------------

"Appa, why did Jungkook sunbae come over?"

"Uh, he was hungry after work yesterday so we went out for dinner and then he helped me organize my room a bit."

"Oh. Did he bring me any new pictures?" Jae Wook went back to coloring his cat drawing's toes.

"No, I'm sorry baby. He's been pretty busy this week. He might not have time for drawing after school for a while," Jimin threaded his finger through his child's hair.

"Okay. I don't wanna go Thursday, anyway Appa."

"Why not?" Jimin sat next to him and put his arm around him.

"Momma's gonna be there," Jae picked up a silver colored pencil and started to color the cat's fur.

"Oh. Don't you wanna see your momma? You never know when you'll get the chance again."

"I don't," Jae simply answered, eyes becoming focused.

Jimin knew he wasn't going to talk anymore, so he moved to sit behind his son, putting a leg on either side of him and leaning against the couch.
"You're a good kid, Jae. Appa loves you," he pulled Jae Wook back to him, then pulled the table towards the two of them.

Jimin looked over his son's shoulder at the picture he was coloring. He could tell how Jungkook had influenced him in the last few months.

The cat's toes no longer ended in sharp points. Instead they were even and rounded; more realistic. And the way the kid drew the cat's tail made it seem almost alive.

"This is beautiful Jae," Jimin kissed his child's forehead.

"Thanks," Jae Wook said it quietly, "Sunbae's taught me how to make the toes perfect every time."

"I see, what else did he teach you?" Jimin started studying the drawing.

"The nose. It's not perfect, but I'm working on it."

"You'll get it, you learn fast," he kissed the back of Jae's head.

The kid went back to silently coloring and Jimin just watched him for the longest time.

He heard his phone ding, but ignored it, and Jae Wook looked up to him, "Don't you need to check that?"

Jimin lightly smiled and brushed his son's bangs to the side a bit, "Not right now, baby."

"What if it's mom?"

Jimin inhaled then exhaled, "She can wait."

"Won't she yell at you?"

"Doesn't she always?" Jimin chuckled and Jae lightly laughed.

"I guess she does," the kid looked back to his drawing, "You and Sunbae don't argue."

"No, we don't. We don't have anything to argue about," Jimin agreed.

"Is Sunbae your new wife?"

Jimin paused at that and let his eyes wander to the window, "No, he's not my new wife."

"But you like him," Jae Wook picked up  a purple colored pencil and started to color the area underneath the cat.

"I do. He's nice to you."

"He's nice to everyone," Jae nodded, "I like Sunbae, too."

"That's great," Jimin smiled to himself and started threading his fingers through his son's hair, "I'm glad you have someone to draw with now."

"Me too. Can Sunbae stay over more? It's fun when he's here."

"Maybe. If he wants to I don't see why not."

Jae Wook leaned into his dad's chest and sighed, "Finished."

Jimin looked to the drawing and smiled, "That's wonderful."

"I wanna give it to Sunbae. Since he taught me how to draw toes."

"I think he'd like that," Jimin nodded, kissed Jae Wook's head, and wrapped him in a hug, "Now, it's bath time. You, mister, have school tomorrow."

"So do you," Jae started giggling when Jimin tickled him.

"I already showered," Jimin pushed the table back and stood up, bringing his son with him, "Go get your stuff ready and brush your teeth. I'll be up in a bit."

"Okay," Jae got up, grabbing his drawing and rushing up to his room.

Jimin was sure Jae Wook would play around in his room for a bit, so he had a little time to himself.

He started off by cleaning up his son's art supplies, separating the markers from the colored pencils and putting them in their respective baskets.

After that, when he heard Jae run down the hall to the bathroom, he moved to the tv stand and grabbed his phone.

He sent Jungkook a text, saying Jae wants you to come over more, then put that down and started up the stairs.

---------------

Jungkook had been staring at his phone for three minutes now. The text Jimin sent him last week was the best thing he'd ever read.

While staring, he'd attracted an audience of his worried co-workers and slightly upset boss.

"Jungkook," Jiyong grabbed the sides of his phone and laid it down on the desk.

The youngest looked up and gave the three gathered around him a big smile, "Hey."

"Hi, get back to work," Jiyong said sternly, "I'm glad you're enjoying spending time with this kid and his dad, but seriously, you've been slacking off a lot."

Jungkook's smile fell, as did Mi Sung's.

"I let too much slide, and now I have to put my foot down. You're a great kid, with a great work ethic, but you're letting yourself get distracted."

"I understand," Jungkook felt like a kid getting reprimanded at school.

Jiyong sighed, ruffling the younger's hair before walking off.

Mi Sung came around to stand next to his chair and she laid a paper down on his desk, "Jae brought it. He said he couldn't stay today."

Jungkook smiled at the cat picture, very proud of how well it was drawn, "Thanks, Noona."

"Welcome," she lightly said then walked away, taking Dae Hyun along with her.

Jungkook looked to his phone then his appointment book which lay open underneath the device. Jae Wook's mom would be coming in today.

----------------

"Is Sunbae gonna come see me today?" Jae Wook stood on his knees on the couch, leaning over the back to watch Jimin vacuum the carpet.

"Not today, tomorrow," Jimin answered, "Are you gonna give him your drawing?"

"I already did."

"When?" Jimin turned off the vacuum and walked over to his son.

Jae's head tilted back so he could see his dad's face, "On my way home last week. On Thursday."

"Oh, I see. Once again, you've broken the rules."

Jae looked down to his hands.

"You know what that means, right?" Jimin reached down and picked up his son, "You, sir, have to stay after school with me."

"No, it's so boring," Jae complained, "I'll ride the bus."

"Uh-huh. For all I know, you'll get off the bus at the tattoo parlor and hoof it home. You stay with me now. At least for a little while."

"Okay," Jae sighed, leaning into his dad and closing his eyes.

"Love you, Wookie," Jimin reached up and ruffled his hair a bit.

"Love you, too."

---------------------

"Hey Sunbae," Jae Wook smiled as he opened the front door.

"Hey, Jae," Jungkook leaned down and picked him up, slinging the kid over his shoulder, "Happy Saturday."

"Did Noona give you my drawing?" Wook let his arms go limp, causing his entire figure to look like a faux fur scarf on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes, she did. You did awesome as always," Jungkook carried him to the couch and gently dropped him to the cushions.

"Thank you," Jae started giggling when Kook became the tickle monster.

Jimin peeked around the kitchen doorframe, smiling at the two of them. Honestly he was kind of jealous.

Jae Wook never wanted to play with him like that. But he was also glad his son was opening up to people once again.

The divorce hit Jae Wook hard, even though he was so young; he understood what all the fighting and court days meant. That's when he started being more closed off. Well, until Jungkook. Even the other day Jae Wook was talking about his new friend...Im...K-something? Jimin didn't really remember and Jae only mentioned him once so far.

All in all, it was nice to have Jungkook around. Jimin saw all the good he brought out in Jae Wook.

"Hey Jimin," Kook called to him, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Hey," the older smiled and stepped further into the room.

"What've you guys been up to?" Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jae once the kid jumped onto his side.

"The usual. School, shopping, and drawing," Jimin walked up to them and ruffled Jae Wook's hair.

"Cool. Sorry I couldn't draw with you this week, Wookie," Jungkook looked to the kid and gave him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. We can draw today!" Jae jumped down from the taller male, running around the couch and up the stairs.

"Get ready for your hand to start cramping," Jimin giggled, "He'll bring everything down here."

The younger smiled lightly, reaching out to gently grip Jimin's arm before pulling him into a hug, "I missed you guys this week."

The older rolled his eyes, but nevertheless he snuggled into the other, "Missed you too."

Jung left a small kiss on the shorter's hair, his hand coming up to his boyfriend's cheek.

Jimin pulled back, just enough to look up at Jungkook and smile, "Hungry? I just started dinner."

"Mm, can you even cook?"

"I have a child! Of course I cook!" Jimin hit the other's chest.

"Okay, okay," the younger chuckled, "I'd love to stay, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind," Ji mumbled as he broke away to go back to the kitchen.

Jungkook was going to follow him, but Jae Wook came down the stairs with a bag stuffed full of art supplies. He turned his attention towards the adorable child who ran to him and handed him the bag. If it didn't sound creepy, then Jungkook would've called Jae his son out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 221 73
These are some short stories (sometimes a bit longer) that I have written since I started listening to BTS. These are not smuts, just cute scenarios...
15.4K 331 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!
1.9K 68 25
Just me, enjoying my time, ignoring my responsibilities while writing some fun sope oneshots :) This book contains fun and short oneshots, long and a...
13.7K 356 14
A compilation of oneshots written per request and personalizied for my followers as a thank you. There will be a bit of everything in here, so don't...