True Snakes.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but... More

Chapter 1 - Not a Potter?
Chapter 2 - New Wand and New Familiar.
Chapter 4 - The Rest of the Family.
Chapter 5 - Talk of Pasts.
Chapter 6 - Inheritances.
Chapter 7 - The Dursley's.
Chapter 8 - Revenge for Hadrian.
Chapter 9 - Harry Potter Dead?
Chapter 10 - New Followers.
Chapter 11 - New Names and Second Daily Prophet Article.
Chapter 12 - The Last Year and Bonding.
Chapter 13 - Another Article, Christmas and a Question.
Chapter 14 - Another Article and Wedding Plans.
Chapter 15 - A 5th Article and the Wedding.
Chapter 16 - Plans.
Chapter 17 - 6th Article.
Chapter 18 - Christmas Time.
Chapter 19 - The First Member Falls.
Chapter 20 - Another Article and a Surprise.
Chapter 21 - Article on Kingsley and an Announcement.
Chapter 22 - Another Article and Babies.
Chapter 23 - A Trip to the Healers.
Chapter 24 - The Final Article.
Chapter 25 - New Family Member.
Chapter 26 - An Attack.
Chapter 27 - Ministry is Taken.
Chapter 28 - Final Battle (Part 1.)
Chapter 29 - Final Battle (Part 2.)
Chapter 30 - Final Battle (Part 3.)
Chapter 31 - Trial of Arthur Weasley.
Chapter 32 - Trial of Molly Weasley.
Chapter 33 - Trial of Hermione Granger.
Chapter 34 - Trial of Ron Weasley.
Chapter 35 - Trial of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 36 - Trial of Ginny Weasley.
Chapter 37 - The End of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 38 - Epilogue.

Chapter 3 - The Meeting and Going Home.

82.6K 1.8K 2K
By LeahBates2

Harry was shocked, they were so close to him and he wanted to run up to them and hug them. However he resisted the urge, he didn't want to shock them, he would let them see him first.

Harry decided that he would walk over to where they were doing ice cream, knowing there was no way his family would not be able to see him. He then waited in the queue, hoping they would soon spot him.

Lucius and Narcissa had decided to take Draco out for the day as it was special. Today was the day that their first son Hadrian would have turned 16, and they missed him dearly.

They only had a few months with their son before he was stolen from them, and it was the worst day of their lives. But then Draco came and they were happy again, but they still wanted their first son. When Draco had been old enough they told him about his little brother and how he had been stolen from them by the light, this was one of the first reasons that he joined the dark.

They didn't care about many people except one another and their sons, even if one of them was missing, they had been searching for the boy since he was taken from them and they could not find a trace, they still looked to this day.

Today was a special day for them, they would go out and do things as a family to celebrate Hadrian, even if he was not here with them.

Lucius then heard his wife gasp and grasp onto his arm and when he looked over to her he saw that there were tears gathering in her eyes.

"Narcissa what is wrong love?" He asked concerned, Draco hearing this looked to his mother as well.

But it seemed that she was not paying attention to them, but at something in front of them.

Draco looked first and was shocked to see someone who looked almost exactly like him, but he looked to be a bit older then him. The blonde hair was almost an exact match for his and he had the same type of body as his as well, he could not see the boys face, but he had a feeling it looked a lot like his own.

When he saw both his wife and son looking away from him and to something in front of them, Lucius turned to look, only to gasp as well.

Hadrian could feel their eyes on him and he had gotten his order so he turned around and walked back out the shop to where there were seats to eat outside.

The family gasped again when they saw the face of the boy. He did not look older then 16, he had dirty blonde hair styled like Draco, high cheek bones with angular features and bright grey eyes with a ring of emerald around the.

"Oh My God he looks so much me!" Draco squealed.

"Yes he does, do you think there is a chance?" Narcissa said, the tears were coming down faster when she saw his face.

"He must be love, what other family has blonde hair and grey eyes?" He said to them.

"Just the Malfoy's." Draco replied.

They stood there shocked for a little before they decided to go over and have a speak with him.

Hadrian could feel three presences coming up behind and he pretended that he did not know they were approaching.

"Excuse me?" Lucius said to the boy, though he was nervous.

"Yes how can I help you?" Hadrian asked them.

"Could you please tell us your name?" Narcissa asked him her tears still visible on her face.

Hadrian saw her tears and resisted the urge to hug her. "Okay. I went by another name for many years but I recently was summoned to Gringott's bank for my birthday, which is today." He told them.

Narcissa seemed to cry even more, Lucius looked like he was going to faint and Draco was gaping like a fish.

"Please tell us your name." Draco said to him.

"I was, once there they told me I was adopted and gave me my true name. My real name is Hadrian Malfoy." He told them.

Narcissa fully burst out into tears, Lucius followed close behind and then when the news had sunk into Draco he had cried too. "Are you okay?" He asked them.

"Yes better then ever. Do you want to find your real parents?" Lucius asked the boy.

"More than anything, I have always wanted a family." Hadrian told them with a smile on his face.

"And what about the side they are on, would you join them then?" Narcissa asked, she hoped that he would still want to be with them even if they were with the dark lord.

"Of course, I have been with the light since I can remember and they were the ones that stole me from my family and raised me to be someone I'm not. In fact I would prefer my parents to be on the dark." Hadrian said with a smile. "Why do you want to know all of this?" Harry asked, pretending to look confused.

"Because we are the Malfoy family. I am Lucius Malfoy, this is my wife Narcissa Malfoy and our youngest son Draco Malfoy. We are your parents and brother." Lucius said.

"Of course I knew that, I have met you plenty of times before this." Hadrian told them. He knew that this was going to be the part that none of his family were going to like, where he told them he was raised to be and that they had all tried to kill him or bullied him.

"What who were you before you found out the truth?" Draco asked.

"Let's got somewhere else, there is a crowd now I never do well in crowds." Hadrian said.

"Yes we will go back to our manor, after all it is your home." Narcissa said.

Hadrian went back to the wand shop to see if his wand was made yet, he had a small chat with Eric saying that they hoped to see one another again, before Narcissa took Draco and apparated home and Lucius took Harry arriving only a few moments after Narcissa and Draco.

"Welcome Hadrian to Malfoy Manor, you home." Lucius said.

"It is beautiful." Hadrian said to them.

They all retired to the living room where they all sat down, a house elf was summoned to get them something to drink.

"So who were you before you knew the truth?" Narcissa asked, repeating what her son had asked before they came to the home.

"Before I tell you, you must know that I forgive all of you for what you did." Hadrian said to them, knowing that is was not going to do much good.

"What do you mean by that?" Lucius asked, he did not have a very good feeling about this.

"You will know as soon as I tell you my name. Before I found out the truth I was named Harry Potter, the boy who lived." When Harry revealed this the room fell quiet.

And then Narcissa promptly fainted, Draco was gaping like a fish again and Lucius looked like a statue.

When Narcissa woke up she thought it had all been a dream, but when she looked around she saw he first born son sitting the living room looking at all of them.

"You were Harry Potter?" She asked.

"Yes I was once known by that name." Hadrian told them.

"Oh My God, I picked on my own brother!" Draco screamed, tears running down his face.

"I tried to kill my own son!" Lucius screamed, tears streaming down his face as well.

"The dark lord tried to kill my son!" Narcissa squealed, crying again.

"Look at me, none of you knew it was me and you were all led on by that prophecy, I do not blame any of you I am just happy to have a family." Harry told them, hugging each one happily.

"Who took you from us?" Narcissa asked, though she had a feeling.

"Albus Dumbledore, he also put a block on my magic so it was working at 50%." Harry told them.

"I knew it was him!" Narcissa and Lucius said at the same time.

"The old man was paying some of the Weasley family and Hermione to be my friends and he had even cooked up an illegal marriage contract for me and Ginny." He told them.

"Is that still in effect?" Draco asked.

"No not anymore, according to the goblins I have creature blood in me, more then one so I have a mate, which is not her. I am also gay and she has woman parts so that was a big turn off, the goblin ripped up the contract when I was still there." Hadrian told them.

"Anything else"? Draco asked. He was still feeling bad that he had been so mean to his big brother.

"Yes a couple of things. One the prophecy is fake, there is no prophecy saying I will be the hope of the light and the only one who can bring down the dark lord, the Divination professor was paid to give that to everyone." Hadrian told them.

"Why would he steep so low?" Lucius asked.

"Because he could feel how powerful I was, he wanted to make me into his weapon, then sacrifice myself to the dark lord to be rid of all of the Horcrux's and then he would kill Voldemort and claim the fame." Harry told them.

After that he told them what the Horcrux was.

"And the second thing, you said there were a couple of things?" Narcissa asked.

"Two he was stealing money from the Potter account, which I still have because I am the only living heir even if I was not by blood. And three he paid the Dursley's to abuse me." Hadrian told them, ready for the outburst sure to follow.

"He did what?!" They all screamed.

"I was placed with my aunt Petunia, uncle Vernon and cousin Dudley, they didn't like magic much and abused me. Up until I got my letter to Hogwarts I had been sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs, sometimes they did not feed me right which is why I was so small as Harry Potter as well as Vernon and Dudley using me as a punching bag." Harry told them.

"Well good thing you have a home here now, you will never be going to back to them monsters again." Narcissa told him, she was going right into mother mode.

"Are you sure you want to be with us Hadrian, after everything we did to you?" Draco asked, Hadrian got up and walked over to his brother hugging him before hugging his parents.

"I want to stay with you, and I want to be on the dark. The light lied to me, made me think I was nothing by a weapon to be used as they pleased, it is time they learned who Harry Potter really is." Hadrian told them.

"You do know this means you and Draco can no longer go to Hogwarts?" Lucius asked them.

"Why?" The boys both said together.

"Draco you can't go because if they get into your mind then they will learn Harry had found out the truth and that will put him in danger. Hadrian you cannot go because you would be going under the name of Hadrian Malfoy as all of Harry Potter would be changed when you went into Gringott's." Narcissa said to them earning nods.

The boys both nodded their heads knowing that their mother was right. "But there is nothing to worry about, I am sure the dark lord will teach you all that you will need to know." Lucius said, he knew that the dark lord had a soft spot for both of his children, he also knew that once things were explained to him then he wouldn't harm Hadrian, and that he would regret trying to kill him in the first place.

"Before you even think of meeting with Voldemort you will both go to bed and get some rest, Hadrian you have had a busy day and I do not want you being alone. Draco is also tired so he can stay with you for a time while you get settled." Narcissa told them.

Both of the boys nodded, hugged their parents and then ran to Hadrian's room. They settled down onto the bed after talking to one another for a little and promptly fell asleep.

Hadrian knew he was going to meet the dark lord tomorrow, but something was telling him that he was going to be even happier tomorrow.

Hadrian was also thinking of people he knew would join him on the dark side, as well as all of the other family members he would have.

He knew that Severus would be his godfather, just like he was to Draco, he also knows that the man was going to be so distraught when he learns that he was bullying his own godson. He was also related to Bellatrix Lestrange now as she was the sister of his mother, meaning that she was his and Draco's aunt. He knew that she was mad but that was only to people on the light, once things are told to her, she is going to be so mad at herself that she tried to kill her nephew. On top of this he was also related to Sirius Black, he was the brother of Narcissa and Bellatrix and that meant he was now Hadrian's uncle, Remus was married and mated to Sirius so he is related to Hadrian through marriage. Hadrian couldn't think of anyone else he was related to.

He then thought on who would join him when they learned the truth. Fred, George, Bill, Percy and Charlie Weasley would most likely come with him. Sirius would come with him no matter what because he is his uncle and Remus would come with Sirius no matter what. There was a high chance that Neville and Luna would also follow him as he knew they cared about him, and not about the money nor the fame.

Hadrian knew that Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Molly, Arthur, some of the other Gryffindor's and most of the order would not come with him, no matter who he was. But he was happy to have what he had now.

And he would not be letting go of it anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 36
The boy who lived finally realised he was living a life that somebody created for him, a perfect script with fake scenarios and manipulation. He wasn...
23.3K 534 36
Harry Potter always thought Sirui black was is god father because that is what dumbledore as told him but the truth is Harry is not really the son of...
890K 19.9K 41
Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship And more about himself and his mysterio...
1M 25.4K 30
Harry thought that he the perfect life. Friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people to teach him things, but it was not all...