The Crystal Style User ( A Ne...

Por seth209knight

Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of he... Más

A/N
chapter 1 The Leaf Village
chapter 2 Team 8
chapter 4 Team 3
chapter 5
chapter 6 The unknown vistor
chapter 7 Lady Hokage
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Jealousy
chapter 10
chapter 11 Almira the Summoning Animal
Chapter 12 A New Type of Training
chapter 13 promotion
chapter14 jounin written exam
Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat
chapter 15
chapter 16 Back Home
chapter 17 Team 5
Chapter 18 Friend or Enemy?
chapter 19 Testing His Limits
chapter 20 Confessions and Betrayal
Chapter 21 Tears
chapter 22 Encounter
chapter 23 Sasuke's Leaving
chapter 24 Good News
chapter 25 Joint Training
chapter 26 Invasion
chapter 27 At Death's Door Once Again
chapter 28 Traitors?
chapter 29 Mission to the Land of Birds
chapter 30
chapter 31 Feelings
chapter 32 The Kiss
chapter 33
chapter 34 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
chapter 35 She's Back
chapter 36
chapter 37 True Fear
chapter 38 Entity
chapter 39
chapter 40
A/N

chapter 3 True Strength

961 29 14
Por seth209knight

I woke up the next morning hopeful that Kurenai sensei will be stricter on my teammates. So they won't ignore or glare at me.
I got up around 6 got ready ate some breakfast and left to the training grounds to meet up with Kurenai sensei.
I was shocked to see three jonin along with Kiba, Hinata, and Shino.

"Well, what do ya know the show off decides to show up. You're late. It's nearly 8. We were supposed to arrive at 7 for training. We've been waiting for you. I thought you weren't going to show at all." Kiba said laughing mischievously.

"Kiba stop it it's her first day. She didn't know." I heard Hinata stick up for me.

At least someone sticks up for me. I'm glad I have one person who likes me on this team.

"Michigo Kagami. We've been discussing that you should go up against Kakashi here." Kurenai sensei shocked me when she said those words.

"Wait a minute. Kurenai sensei she's not strong enough to beat Kakashi sensei?" Kiba objected. He sounded as if he was offended that I had a chance to fight Kakashi. Maybe I can beat him. Who knows.

"Kiba, we were watching that fight yesterday. She was only using Wind style. You do know that right?" She lectured.

"Well yeah. That's her jutsu isn't it? No one can have two jutsu's at genin level. It's unheard of." Kiba yelled defensively getting angry by the minute.

"Do you know about the Kagami clan? Did you know the kagami clan has its own kekkei genkai?" She said trying to prove her point.

"What kekkei genkai? She can't be that special." Kiba said glaring at me.

"Well, just watch and see. The only way to fight Kakashi is to use her kekkei genkai. We want to see just how strong she really is. Come on were going to the lake. Your jutsu is water style right?" She switched her view to me.

"Uhh... yes. It's my specialty."

"Well so is Kakashi's. You'll have to give it your all if you want to beat him. He has the sharingan." She sounded as if she was praising him. While she was talking and praising him the rest of the jonin came along with there team's as well.

Oh great they came back. Well they get to finally see what I'm made of.

"Come on Kakashi sensei you can't get beat by a genin." I think that was Sakuras voice I heard.

Great.

"I don't know about this one guys. She is stronger than she let's on. She's had prior training. After she left her village. And from a very strong man. I'll have to use my Sharingan if I have any chance with her." He replied as we got to the lake.

"Please she can't be that strong." Neji answered and annoyed by everyone's praises.

"Just watch and find out how strong she truly is. Come on Michigo. Let's begin." He said while lifting his headband revealing his famous Sharingan eye.

"Alright than. I'm going all in. Be prepared to die. That's your only chance of surviving."

"Good I don't want it any better." He said as we jumped on the water.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" He said while making three more of himself.

"Water clone jutsu!" I replied making five more of myself.

"Water vortex jutsu!" Well said simultaneously.

Damn our jutsus cancelled each other out. I guess that's the sharingans specialty. Guess Ice style and crystal style are my only chance. Since no one can copy kekkei genkai. Not even the sharingan. It has to be pasted down from within a clan.
I smiled at the thought.

"What's wrong? That all you got? Thought you said I was going to die? Regular jutsu won't work on my sharingan." He edged me on interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh you are at my mercy Kakashi sensei." I said smirking.

"Well let's see it." He said preparing for a fight.

"Alright thanks. Ice style: snow blind jutsu!" I yelled as I blocked out that sharingan. If he can't see then he can't defend. Just then I heard him yell out his own jutsu.

"Summoning jutsu!"

Oh shit. Crystal style it is.

"Crystal style: Crystal prison jutsu!" I yelled trapping his dogs.
"Crystal style: shuriken wild dance!" I yelled defeating his clones. Meanwhile defeating my own water clones.
"Crystal style: Crystal prison jutsu!" I yelled trapping him inside.

Finally! No one can escape that jutsu with out dieing in the process.

"Amazing! She did it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Pshh... show off." Kiba said irritated at me that I can beat Kakashi sensei.

"Whatever." Neji said.

Great. I just made more enemies.

"She's something alright. If she was able to defeat Kakashi." I heard Kurenai say to another jonin who looked exactly like Lee but much older.
"Yeah. She'll be better off on your team Guy. I'll talk to the hokage about it. My genin aren't nearly as strong as her. They don't even compare. But having Neji on your team they might have a chance to keep up. But maybe just barely."

"Yeah I'll take her under my wing. If the hokage allows it. Which I'm pretty sure she will. But Lee could get some really good training with her on his team. She could make all of them stronger." Guy sensei replied.

"She fights like a jonin. Who trained her did you say?" I heard another jonin smoking a cigar butt in.

"One of the legendary sannin." Kurenai sensei replied.

"You don't mean..." I heard him trail off like he didn't even want to mention his name. I think it was decided that I should butt in and give them some answers. Whether or not the genin were here to listen. I don't think it mattered at the point.

"Yes. Lord orochimaru trained me. For three years. I left him just in time before I could be killed."

"What?!?!" The man with the cigar said shocked as if I grew three heads.

Geez... What's so bad about that?...

"Asuma you shouldn't be surprised. The Kagami clans kekkei genkai is the ice style. How she welds the Crystal style shouldn't be possible. It must be his doing. He gave her that power."

"I see..." I heard Asuma reply. It looked as if a light bulb went off in his head.

"Umm.. not to interrupt but can you release this jutsu now?"
Oh shit I almost forgot Kakashi sensei!

"Crystal release."

"Thanks. Now then. I'd say it's safe to say that your above genin level." Kakashi sensei said as he walked up to the rest of us.

"Yes we were just discussing that. We think it's safer to put her on Guy's team. What you think Kakashi?" Asuma sensei said while smoking his cigar.

"She might be too strong for them. I mean she was able to defeat me while using my sharingan. You all saw that. And if what she says is true then she might be even stronger then the hokage Lady Tsunade herself." When he said this I heard all the rest of the genin gasp in shock.

What'd you guys expect. Of course I am. I wasn't lying.

"Stronger then the hokage?! That can't be true. Right Kakashi sensei?" Sakura said in denial.

"You all saw her kekkei genkai. The crystal style jutsu is one you don't want to mess with. If your caught inside and it shatters then you will shatter along with it. Resulting in your death. She could've killed me but she didn't. I was completely at her mercy."

"Pshh... show off." Kiba said glaring at me again.

Geez. What's with this kid. Like what the hell did I do to him?

"Um do you have a problem with me?" I asked glaring right back.

"Yeah I do!! Get out no one wants you in this village! Killer!" Now when he said that I was trying so hard not to form tears. I'd let that out later when I'm by myself.

I was right. No one wants me here. There all afraid of me. I'm all alone again.

"Hmph. Only the hokage makes that decision pal!"

"KIBA! Leave her alone. Just because she's a lot stronger then you doesn't mean you have the right to kick her out like that!" Kurenai sensei said irritated as she must've heard our conversation.

"Now I don't want any one of you saying those things to her! Am I understood?" Kakashi sensei said in a threatening voice. All I saw was the genin except Shino and Neji nod in fear.

"Yyeesss... sensei!"

"Good. Come on let's take this information to the hokage. It's nearly lunch time. Take a break and have some lunch guys. Michigo you might have a new team tomorrow. If all goes well with the hokage. Is that alright?" Kakashi sensei directed at me. All I did was nod and soon after they took off leaving me with the glaring genin.

"Well I for one like her. She's my friend. So leave her alone Kiba." Naruto said walking over to stand next to me.

"I agree with Naruto for once. She's strong and she could help me get stronger. I don't care what the rest of you think. I'm training with her." Sasuke said as he walked over to stand in front of me. He was smirking mischievously.

Oh no. What's he up to?

"Hn. She's nothing special." Neji said walking away as Tenten agreed and trailed him.

I think she likes him. And whatever he says she agrees with. He has a lot of influence on her. Coward can't think for herself.

"Come on Michigo I want to train with you. Let's go." Sasuke said dragging me away from the lake to the training grounds again.

"Hey Sasuke don't you wanna train with me?" Ino piped in.

"No Ino pig he wants to train with me!" Sakura yelled defensively.

"Shut it both of you! I don't want either of you. Only Michigo. So leave me alone. Your too weak. You'll only slow us down." Sasuke said with out even looking back.

"Ugh.... I hate her!" Ino tried to whisper to Sakura but failed miserably because I still heard her.

"We'll have to drive her out of the village some how."Sakura answered.
By then everyone else dispersed to there own training grounds to practice.

They probably want to train so hard as to beat me. That can't happen. Not when I have Orochimaru's power. Even though it wasn't exactly my choice anyway.

After me and Sasuke trained for about three hours we went to get barbecued pork for lunch. It was only the two of us since Naruto tried to get Sakura to go on a date with him. He wouldn't leave her alone all day.

"So Michigo. Your of the Kagami clan. Right?" He asked staring intently into my eyes. Which was making me quite nervous.

"Yes I am. And you are?" I asked looking down occasionally just to avoid his gaze.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. Heir to one of the powerful clans. And I'm the last one alive. My brother killed off my entire clan. I will get revenge. And restore my clan to greatness." He said resting his chin on his folded hands.

"Yeah so am I. Someone burned my entire village. Killing everyone. I'm the only one left of my clan. I just wanted to restore my clan here in the leaf village and live a happy life. But it doesn't look like anyone wants me here." I replied looking down.

"Hey Michigo. As you heard earlier. Naruto likes you being here. I like you being here. You're just like us. Alone with no family. You and I know the meaning of the word strong. Having everyone you know and love killed right before your eyes. If I can get through this so can you. I'll be here for you whenever you need me. I just want you to help me get as strong and powerful as you in return." When he said that it brought a smile upon my face. I was thankful that someone other than Naruto wanted me here and I was especially thankful that he loved my power and strength that I had.

"Of course. At least someone appreciates my strength." I said while smiling. He gave me hope that one day I can start a better life. Well they say all it takes is one. I was happy I found Sasuke.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.7K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
20.7K 861 72
Yoshiro Hatake was taken from the leaf, on the day of his father's funeral, when he was three years old. Konohagakure has searched for him for thirte...
45 2 1
After being ambushed by a couple of rogue ninja, Sarai stumbles into Sunagakure for help. There she meets the Kazekage-a beautiful yet quiet young ma...
47.9K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...