Church Girl

By CvnC3t3d

They say preachers kids are the worst! Is it true? Find out...!! More

Church Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Yaasss!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book Alert

Chapter 4

1.3K 35 3
By CvnC3t3d

Nikita POV

The moment that you thought you seen the light was actually complete darkness,

The moment that you thought was your time was someone else's.

But when you think about how far you have came, it was the best.

What I mean is, I really just don't want to look back because of the things I might regret.

I closed my journal and hid it back under my bed so no one could see it. I haven't talked to any of my family member except for Niko and Tony. I've talked to Paris, but Damien I haven't heard for over a week. I wish I could take back the night I went to the party. But actually, I'm happy. I got to express who I was, and I was happy about that.

When his name came across the screen on my phone, my heart was literally pounding 5 times harder than it already was. I picked up the phone, and I slowly slid the accept button to the left. I pit the phone up to my ear and took a big gulp, trying to calm myself.

"Hey..."he said.

"Hi. Are you okay?"I asked with concern.

"Yea, but I should be askin you the same question,"he said. I signed to myself and laid back on my bed.

"Things have been so rough. I always thought my daddy had some type of favor. I guess he just thinks he can rule over my life. When he actually wasn't apart of most of my life,"I said. I was so deep into my words that, I didn't realize that I just let it slip.

"Wait-woah what!?"he asked confused. Since I already let it slip I might as well let the truth reveal. I took a huge breath before speaking.

"It all started when I was 14, me my brothers, mom and my real dad...James. We were at the museum at the time when it all happened. He took me and Niko into this big room-and when I say big I mean BIG! It was beautiful and it kind of reminded me of my room. But much bigger. He said if we loved him..."I began to get nervous and teary eyed.

"Baby, let it out,"he said softly. I sniffed and then I exhaled again. Then the tears came.

"He said if we loved him...h-he would stop!-But of course we didn't know what he was talkin about! To make the long story short, my dad was a drug dealer. Je owed this guy over 1.3 million dollars for taking his stuff! It was to late..."I said w it h my voice trailing off. I wasn't fully done but I really didn't want to finish the rest because when I think about it more and more...I start to get angry.

"Come to find out before Paul became a pastor....he...he k-

"You ain't even gotta finish. That must've been some deep sh!t to go through. And I thought I was the worst. But look, I'm comin to pick you up and we gone finish this at my place,"he replied. I said okay and then we hung up.

I got up from my bed and took a quick shower since I had did earlier. I went through my closet and picked out something simple. High-waisted ripped jeans, a tight-fitted red shirt with crosses on it, and my red Jordan Glo's. With a gold necklace and matching bracelets to go with it, I had to admit I looked guud.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed all my stuff, then went downstairs. No one was down there so I was happy. About 10 minutes later, I heard a honk outside notifying me that Damien was here. I instantly jumped out my seat and ran out the door so I wouldn't get caught.

"GO! GO! GO!"I yelled as he drove off. I flashed a sign of release and put my head back on the seat.

"So I'm guessin you snuck out,"he said.

"Naw, I was just running out the door and screamin g-

"N!gga don't get smart,"he said cutting my sarcasm off. I playfully rolled my eyes and before you know it, we stopped. I lifted my head up off the seat ad looked to the right. We pulled up to this beautiful color-creamed house, with red outline on the windows, and doors. My expression was in awe, and then Damien got out the car and jogged to my side and opened the door.

"Thanks love,"I sad getting out the car with a smile on my face.

"So I'm your love now? I could've sworn almost a week ago that you was just yellin at me over some stupid stuff,"he said closing the car door.

" Didn't nobody tell you to come by house, knowin that my parents might be home,"I said as he opened the door. He threw his keys on the living room coffee table and then he went into the kitchen. I looked around his house and it was some nice valuable stuff in here. It was pretty like seriously.

The colors were together and everything. There was dandelions in a vase on his counter, artwork and stuff. It was amazing.

" I see you've already fell in love wit my crib,"he said having to cups in his hands. He said it all cocky like and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't get cocky now. But forreal, your house is like...unexplainable. Like this house is beautiful,"I said still lookin around. I was so in love with the house, that I didn't even realize Damien had his arms wrapped around my waist with his head in the crook of my neck. It made me blush but...I felt comfortable.

"Not as beautiful as you,"he whispered in my ear. I blushed slightly and then I turned around facing him. "You know, for a preachers kid I really didn't know you were aloud to wear dat tight shirt out the house,"he said smirking.

"Well first off, they don't even know I'm gone, and secondly this is my body, my money that I buy it with and they don't even know that I have it,"I said rubbing putting my arms around his neck. "And what they don't know won't hurt em right?"I asked kissing his cheek.

What am I doing!? Wait, this is for me not no know one else but me. Lord please keep me out of ha that tries to come my way.

He looked me in my eyes, and I looked into his. He leaned in and I leaned in-

RING! RING!  RING!

His phone went off and groaned when he saw who it was.

"What Keen?....How much did they take?...WHERE THE HECK WAS CALVIN?...Man I'm on my way,"he said with his jaw clenched. He put his phone away, and then looked up at me.

"We gone finish this later,"he said winking at me. Is this dude bipolar or some sort cuz i could've sworn this dude was just yellin at somebody, not more than 10 seconds ago. I grabbed my stuff and he opened the door, waiting for me to go first. 

About 10 minutes later, we arrived at my house and I kissed him on the cheek saying goodbye. I walked to my front door and I guess he was waiting on me to get in the house safely because he wouldn't leave. I opened the door and it was pitch black. I ran up the steps and walked into my room. I sat down on thr love seat that was in my room, and then my phone went off, indicating that I had a text. It was from Paris.

2Pairs:ima come through

Onzziee4keys:ight chicka

Then I threw my phone on my bed. About 15 minutes later, Paris arrived. She has her own key so she just walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Where yo parents?"she asked.

"They are own a trip to Topeka, Kansas to meet with the local pastors,"I said. She nodded her head and then told me about this party tonight. I agreed on going so I took my shower and she did the same. I decided on something different. So, Paris knew I would give in so she brought some clothes over.

"I'm not sure about this outfit Par,"I said looking at myself in the big glass mirror. I had on some tight booty shorts, a crop top that looked like it could be a bra and had the number 65 on it. And I wore some blue wedges to match. Paris had on a red fitted dress that stopped st her mid-thigh, some black heels and some accessories.

She curled my hair a little bit and then left it hangin. She put some makeup on me and I did the same to her. After we were done, I told my brothers we were leaving.

We grabbed our stuff and then headed towards the door. We hopped in her car, and then we headed towards the party. It was about an hour ride so I was on my way to sleep until I heard the music.

"We here girl! This party is lookin live from my point of view,"she said steppin out the car. I did the same and then we walked in. The first thing I smelled was must, thirsty girls, smoke, alcohol and weed. It was horrible. We walked further more into the house and I started bobbim my head to Thotties by Cheif Keef. While Par went to the bar, I went to the dance floor and started dancin.

Men kept trying to come up to me and dance but of course I swerved them. When the song was over, I strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I turned around to see who it was. Damien.

"I see someone wanted to go out the house today,"he said over the loud music.

"Well, I didn't want to be by myself,"I said rolling my eyes.

"Them eyes gone get you in trouble,"he said makin me roll my eyes even harder. But before I could say anything three loud gun shots rang off! People were falling to the floor, innocent people. I tried looking for Paris but I couldn't find her. Damien grabbed my arm and then we ran outside and we got in his car. We was breathing heavily and then we heard sirens.

He pulled out the parking lot and we both made it inside his house. I sat down on the couch,and Damien sat beside me. I got scared and worried about Paris so I laid my head on his chest.

"What's wrong baby girl?"he asked caressing my face.

"I'm so worried about Paris! Like what,I-

"Your a christian right? Because if you are than you should know he has his eyes on you. No matter how much you mess up...he forgives,"he says pecking my forehead. I lifted my head up and smiled at him. We looked into each others eyes and we both leaned in.

We kissed. We did it, we kissed! My actual first kiss! His lips were so soft and plump..just like I liked it. It was amazing, so passionate and loving. I almost forgot that I was a church girl. This boy here is making me feel weaker and weaker by the minute.

After a while we sat and talked about some stuff. Like our past, and future. He was real easy to talk to. Then...well he went upstairs to get something. He came back down with a scooper, a paper roll and some white stuff. I watched as he rolled it all up and took out his lighter. He lit it up and smoked it.

"Is that a...blunt?"I asked. He nodded his head and I started coughing. He patted my back and we both just laughed. Then, u didn't know what came over me...but I snatched it away from h and examined it.

"Yo, you ain't finna hit that! I swear to God little girl,"he said trying to get it. I stood up and before he got to it, I took a hit. I choked on it and then be came to my side.

"Here take it,"I said giving it back to him without hesitation.

"I told yo little hard-headed a$$ not to do it! You betta listen next time,"he said getting upset. I just rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Those eyes.."he said.

"I just wanted to try it Damien! Let me do it again,"I said. He shook his head no and kept smokin it.

"Nope, this ain't for you,"he said.

"Let. Me. Try! I'm almost grown, I can do what I want to do! Please,"I said poutin. He groaned out loud and motioned me to come sit next to him. He showed me how to do it and once I learned I caught on. I don't know what's happening to me but...

I'm no longer the innocent little preachers DAUGHTER.

_________________________________________

OH NO!!!

THAT'S CRAY CRAY

Comment, vote and read more pwwwease!!!

Much luh and respect! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 301 8
It's thirty percent of their grade but it's also Lauren's worst nightmare. A Richpez as parents AU
312K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...
719K 17.7K 35
Being a teenage loser in school has to be the worst thing for a teenager, right? WRONG!!! Meet Kristine Winchester who is a straight a student, gets...
150K 5.7K 60
this is literally SO BAD and i wrote this when i was fourteen but i won't stop you from reading lmao it's about alren and ally has a kid and i oop-