Hetalia Oneshots

By Angelbellz

These are going to be stories I write which contains my favorite ships! More

The Ships
Superstar!Finland x Bodyguard!Sweden
Prussia x Canada
Denmark x Norway
2p!England x 2p!America
Bullied!Liechtenstein x 2p!Italy
France x Self-Conscious!Seychelles
Pregnant!Belarus x America
Hong Kong x Iceland
Belgium x Netherlands
Lithuania x Poland
Switzerland x Austria
Spain x Romano
Ukraine x Estonia
Belarus x America
Sealand x Wy
Vietnam x Taiwan
Spain x Bullied!Abused!Romano
Germany x Artist!Italy
Kugelmugel x Ladonia
China x Russia
England x Portugal
Bullied!America x Russia
S. Korea x Abused!America
Russia x Mermaid!China
Germany x Nyo!Germany
Jealous!Ladonia x Wy
America x Dead!Germany
America x S.Korea
Neko!Lithuania x Neko!Poland
The Dream Wedding (PruHun)
Hi!
Adventurer!Sweden x Mermaid!Finland
Viking!Denmark x Viking!Norway
Denmark x Prussia x Bullied!Abused!America
Mermaid!Finland x Mermaid!Sweden
Bullied!Russia x America
Russia x Mermaid!America
Prussia x Romano
Hong Kong x Sick!Iceland
Germany x Italy
Russia x Canada

Pirate!Spain x Mermaid!Romano

2.4K 52 22
By Angelbellz

Google translate ahead!

Romano sat on his bright and sunny rock, letting his body soak in the rays of the warm star. He had been here time and time before but this time it was different, this time he felt different, this time he knew something would change.

All his life Romano would have these feelings, every now and then, he just knew something was about to happen. The first time he felt this was when he was younger, about 5 in human years, he felt like something huge was about to happen to him and it did; Italy was born. He chalked it up to coincidence until it happened again, this time he felt dread as if something bad was about to happen; and then Rome fell. Since then it kept happening, he never told anybody since he didn't want to be called crazy but every time something significant happened he had felt this feeling; Seborga being born, meeting France, being crowned the Oceanic King, not to mention all the natural disasters he'd predicted. This ability has helped him save his people, many stories had been written about him because of this ability but he always just says it's his intuition which strengthens the people's resolve to keep him on the throne believing him to have been God sent for the people.

He looked up, it was a boat. He'd always warned his people never to go near boats or above ground settlements, human are dangerous creatures always after their own benefit and not caring who gets hurt while they figure things out. He was afraid of them being experimented on, kidnapped and put on display, even dissected. But for some reason he didn't move from his spot and stared at the ship as it's large sails were folded, causing the boat to come to a stop. They'd stopped because he'd been spotted, this he knew, but he didn't move.

A young man appeared above him, brunette hair on his head and tan skin beaming in the sun as he sweat, Romano looked at this man in curiosity before he spoke up.

"¡Hola!" This was a language Romano had heard before, he believed it was Spanish; spoken in Spain which was located near Portugal. He wasn't completely sure on that, he wasn't very good at the geography of the above ground.

"Ciao." He finally replied, Italian always being his go-to language though he was just as good at Latin which was the official language of his kingdom.

"¿Tú es Italiano?" He could figure that one out easily I mean, context clues and the fact that Italian and Spanish are very similar languages probably helped big time.

"Sì." He replied even though he called himself Roman to anybody else he knew deep down he was an Italian through and through, not to say he wasn't both, but if he were given a choice he'd always say Italian.

"Do you speak English?" The man asked. Romano was taken aback, he had expected their conversation to be broken between their language barrier but him knowing English would help this.

Romano nodded, "I do."

"I'm Spain!" He called, "I'm on my way to India through Portugal's trade route. Do you know how I can get to Cape Town?"

He'd never been asked for directions before, and this was such a blunt thing. The man had been looking at his tail subtly every now and then and the amazement in his eyes was obvious and he never thought he'd meet an above ground country either. "I do."

That day Romano's life changed, he began meeting Spain every time the man was on this route to India or back from it. It wasn't constant or in a pattern but these meetings made Romano feel special. They would sit and watch the sun set while skipping rocks and talking about how unfair the world is, or discuss political stand points over cake and tea, once Romano even trusted Spain enough to board his ship to be shown around. When Romano left the water he was useless and had to be carried around, he'd never admit just how much he enjoyed being held in Spain's masculine arms. At least, not out loud.

"Fratello! Tell us!" Romano groaned as Seborga pressed harder.

Currently the Ocean King was sitting on his throne as his younger brothers swam around him trying to pry out why he'd been so distant and even smiling to himself; the smiling is what caught everybody off guard sad as it may be.

"Is fratello innamorato?" Italy asked. Romano tensed up, it has been over 2 hours since this interrogation began, he hadn't expected them to reach the answer at all.

"Look at his face!" Seborga pointed, "He totally is!"

"Get you're-a fucking hands out of-a my face!" He scowled and got up with a stretch.

"Who is-a she?" Italy asked.

"Or-a he." Seborga added.

He sighed and ran his fingers over his face, "Nobody. I'll be-a back."

Romano knew the abrupt exit would leave them with more questions but for now he had to escape it. He wasn't sure how anybody would react to him harboring feelings for an uplander, but apparently his face and conversation with his brothers had attracted the very unwanted attention of France who caught up with him.

"Mine birdies 'ave told me that you 'old affection for somebody." He stated as he caught up with Romano.

He sighed, "Leave me the fuck alone." He swam faster but France kept up.

"Who is it?"

"That's-a none of your fucking business-a!" He pushed France away which caught the Frenchman off guard but Romano could care less, instead he swam away faster until he was at the rock he and Spain would meet at.

He climbed back into the sun's rays and relished in the feeling after being stuck underwater for the past week because of the political mess he had to unravel concerning some nobleman's daughter having premarital sexual relations with another nobleman, it wasn't pleasant to deal with. Just as he began to relax the feeling came back and worse than ever, he glanced around quickly and saw a boat with the Spanish flag flying high. Was this feeling against Spain? No, he trusted Spain, Spain wouldn't sell him out.

In a span of 2 minutes he went from confused to heartbroken as he was trapped in a net, reeled in, and thrown in some room that had been collecting dust for years. He was still wet from the water so he shivered and hugged himself. He'd been too shocked to fight back, it all happened so fast. He refused to be weak so he wouldn't cry or scream.

After what felt like forever but was really just a few minutes the door opened and there stood a man with white hair, red eyes, and pale skin. He looked like a vampire! Romano stared at him, confused.

"Guten tag liebhaber junge." He spoke in a language that he swore sounded so familiar, like if he could just hear it through a less heavily accented voice he might be able to place the language. The albino man scowled, "Sprichst du Deutsch?" That sounded like a question, Romano shook his head no hoping that would help him, "Zpeak English?"

"Yes." His voice sounded croaky and gravely, but it didn't sound that way earlier? He assumed it was because he had to fight to keep from crying in this situation.

"Are jou zhe vone ztealing Zpain?" He asked, Romano took a few moments to process what was even said because English wasn't a language he was very familiar with.

"Stealing?" He was more confused now.

The albino seized Romano by his shoulders, forcing him to eye level, "Listen here jou little sh-"

"-Drop my Romanito." The deep voice that sent shivers down Romano's spine had appeared out of nowhere. He looked around but no dice.

"Come out jou coward." The albino spoke once more and dropped Romano who landed on the ground with an 'oof' as he couldn't catch himself.

Before he knew what was happening fighting broke out between sun kissed, tan men and pale, vampire-like men. Romano didn't know why or when but he managed to use his elbows to haul himself into a barrel to hide. He stayed there, even when the fighting stopped.

The feeling was slowly ebbing away so he shimmied out of his spot and saw his Spain, his España, his Spagna, holding an axe and covered in blood.

"Are you ok?" He asked, sitting up against a wall. "Not that I-a give a shit."

Spain chuckled darkly, "Not my blood." He looked at Romano, "Do I have permission?"

Romano nodded, he always asked for permission to touch Romano before he did. He felt Spain lift him up in his defined arms and carried him outside, the sun shining high.

"Where did you-a come from?" Romano asked when Spain had carried him to the railing to the ship. "Seemed like fucking-a nowhere."

"I had been following him when I saw him run up my flag, never thought he'd do something this idiotic." Spain replied.

"So you-a fucking knew he'd do-a something?" Romano asked, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"Sí. Because apparently loving my Romanito is a sin." He looked down at the smaller male in his arms.

Romano felt his cheeks heat up, "Was that-a fucking confession?!"

"Sí."

He didn't know how to reply so he grabbed Spain's head and kissed him before jumping out of his arms back into the ocean, returning to the surface to look up at Spain.

"See you soon?" Spain asked from the ship.

"Sì." He hurried home after that to talk to his brothers.

A/N: I'm sorry that it turned to shit in the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.5K 100
Random story of~ Hetalia craked ships~ Weird Hetalia~ Okay just random in general fan fiction~ This is what happens when I'm bored and....Hetalia is...
227K 5.4K 42
These are just some one shots I write in my spare time. Completed and I now have a new book of one shots out!~
196K 3.3K 61
《《《N O MORE REQUESTS 》》》 Hetalia one-shots. Pretty self-explanatory. I apologize for all my mistakes as a young writer, and now as a matured writer...
162K 6.3K 132
Inside this book you will find the usual Hetalia madness in a collection the best headcanons, crack, facts and more that are the 3 F's (funny/fluffy...