Trapped Inside

By _Night_thinker

Say hello to Jessica "Jesy" Knightstone. Just an out going, adventurous and crazy 21 year old who just wanted... More

CHAPTER ONE: THE MEETING
CHAPTER TWO: THE MAGIC
CHAPTER THREE: THE OTHER WORLD
CHAPTER FOUR: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER FIVE: THE DECISION
CHAPTER SIX: THE SIGNS
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE MYSTERY ABOUT THE BOY
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE FIRST SIGN
CHAPTER NINE: THE SECOND SIGN
CHAPTER TEN: THE TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE LAST SIGN
CHAPTER TWELVE: THE FIRST STEP
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: RECOVERY AND REALTIONSHIPS
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SPELLS AND DREADED WORDS
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE WAR AND BROKEN LIVES
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: FAREWELL SPRING OF SHADOWS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE FINAL DUEL

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REUNIONS AND DELILAH'S MURDERER

4 0 0
By _Night_thinker

We've contacted Mrs. Antonio, that is Mysha's aunt who was also my Psychology teacher. She is actually in Brighton right now, what a coincidence! We're gonna meet her at the pier and explained her every single thing. So she can be alert I guess? But we're gonna say her everything, A to Z.

I wear almost all of my winter clothes that I have because it is so cold in Brighton! My house feels like Antartica, but 10x colder. I also give my jumper to Mysha, which is so over sized for her but she has no choice, because if she doesn't wear warm clothes there is a high chance of hypothermia and ain't nobody got time for that. And Danny looks.... Feminine, well actually he doesn't, because praise the Lord I have a black coat which I never wore, so now he can take ownership of that.

"Jasmine are you ready yet? We're getting late!" Danny said.

"Coming coming!" I said, stuffing my wand and Danny's wand into my bag, just in case.

"Why do girls take so long to get ready?" Danny asked.

"Priorities Daniel, priorities." Mysha said.

"Correct." I said.

"And where are we gonna meet her?" Mysha asked.

"The first restaurant we see." I said.

And with that we left the house and get into the cab. I am excited to see Mrs. Antonio, it's been so long since I've actually seen her. She is a really nice teacher, she coped with a student like me. And that is something really great.

*le time skip of le story*

"Oh my God! This is horrible!" Mrs. Antonio said.

"I know Mrs. Antonio, but you have to be strong, for Mysha." I said.

"I'll try." Mrs. Antonio said, wiping her tears.

While Danny and Mysha were in the line waiting for their turn, I told Mrs. Antonio everything, I didn't have the heart to tell her about her sister, but then she wouldn't know about her own sister and Mysha would be left all alone. So I had to tell her.

"Jesy, you were talking about someone harming Delilah's tree?" Mrs. Antonio asked.

"Yes, what about it?" I asked.

"It could be my husband." She said.

I almost choked on my water and started coughing. I really wasn't expecting that sentence to come out of her mouth.

"What!" I said.

"Yes Jesy, I meant what I said." Mrs. Antonio said.

"Did you seriously think that everything would be ok if you didn't tell your sister about your husband who could potentially be The Shadow's follower!" I almost yelled.

"Jesy please calm down, and I had do to keep quiet about it." Mrs. Anotnio said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He said, if I let anyone know about this, he would harm Mysha. So I kept quiet." She said.

"Oh that son of a bitch! I will destroy him." I said.

We practically almost know who can be the one who is the reason for Delilah's death and that guy is a huge. I repeat, A. Huge. Danger. To Msyha. We've got to do something.

"Jesy, you're angry right now. Please calm down and think with a cool brain." Mrs. Antonio said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know. All I know is you and Daniel are the only ones who can do something, please save my Mysha from all her dangers." Mrs. Anotnio said.

"I promise, I will do everything I can to protect Mysha." I said.

"Thank you so much." Mrs. Antonio said.

"It is my duty." I said with a smile.

I looked around to see where are Danny and Mysha. They been in the line for so long, might as well just live over there. Anyways, they finally come with the food. It smells delicious, I can't wait to devour it.

"Oh my god, that lady took so long to order!" Danny said.

"I know! She was so indecisive about what to order! The people at the back were practically turning into skeletons waiting for their turn to come." Mysha continued Danny's rant.

"We are so lucky that we actually got our turn before midnight." Danny said.

"Ok have a seat now." I said.

*le time skip of le story, cause no one wants the details of people eating. Duh!*

We're just having a little stroll over here. It is really windy over here, but that is kind of nice. Even though I am trying really best to hold my scarf so that it doesn't fly away and stick on to someone's face. It feels good though, not gonna lie.

I see many families here, having fun with their little children. Mysha must be feeling really sad inside. If it weren't for The Shadow, Mysha and her parents would be one of the happy families enjoying here.

I still haven't told Danny about the information that I got from Mrs. Antonio. Niw that Mysha is ahead of us with Mrs. Antonio, I feel like this is the perfect time to tell Danny about everything without Mysha knowing.

"Hey Danny, I've got something to say." I said.

"Sure, go ahead." He said.

"I was talking to Mrs. Antonio about what all happened in The Spring of Shadows and." I said.

"And?" Danny said.

"And she thinks her husband could be the one who killed Delilah." I said a little slowly.

"What?" Danny asked in shock.

"Yes, it is upto us now, to research more." I said.

"What do we do?" He asked.

"I don't know, think of something. You're the intelligent one." I said.

"Alright alright let me thi--"

Danny gets interrupted by people screaming at the back, we quickly turn around and see. Hobgoblins. Attacking. What on Earth are they doing here? How did they manage to even come here? I swiftly take out my wand and pass Danny his wand.

"Mrs. Antonio, take Mysha and run! Go somewhere safe. Run!" I instructed.

"Jesy over there! It's him! My husband! Please be safe!" Mrs. Anotnio said, and she left with Mysha.

"Dan! He could be the guy who killed Delilah!" I said.

"Ok, Jasmine, I need you to escort everyone to safety. Now! I will hold them off." Danny said.

We both ran in different directions. I am running, obviously. I am running and telling everybody to just run, run as far as they can. I am still running when I heard a child yell "mummy mummy!" Behind a pile of rubble. I see a hobgoblin about to kill the poor child, I quickly change my direction and run to the rubble. I kill the hobgoblin and sit down, the child just hugs me.

"Shh. It's okay! You're safe now." I said.

"You are my hero! You are so cool!" The child said.

"Thank you! What's your name?" I asked.

"I am Harry, nice to meet you hero!" Harry said.

"I am Jesy. And I will save ya!" I said, trying to be entertaining.

"I wanna go to mummy. Please take me to her." Harry said.

"Okay, come let's go!" I said and we got out of the pile of rubble.

There's hobgoblins everywhere. It is my responsibility to take Harry to his mother, safe and sound. Concentrate Jesy concentrate! You can't be irresponsible right now. Killing hobgoblins and running as fast we can, we finally found Harry's mother. She was worried sick about her son. I could see that on her face. She thanked me, which doesn't make any sense because any human would save a child. But she did, to which I gave a really polite reply.

After Harry's reunion with his mother, I quickly run back to where me and Danny were. Damn! I am doing a lot of running today. I run back.

Because I need to know what is going on.

I reach where we before and in front of us is Mr. Antonio. The evil wizard who could have killed Delilah. I can't wait to end this once and for all. But on the inside, I am scared. I fear what he can do. With that fear crept into my mind, I absentmindedly hold Danny's hand.

"Who are you?" Danny asked.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Patience kiddos. Patience is a virtue." He said.

"Stop effing with us and just answer our goddamn questions!" I said, losing my temper.

"Calm down Jasmine." Danny whispered.

"Oh. A lot of anger I see. I am Vector. Vector Antonio, and yes I was the one who killed the stupid dryad. I follow Lord Shadow. I devote him. And I am here to avenge his death. I won't leave you like this." Vector said.

"I am here to kill you and your chapter right here! Fight me, and if you win, I swear you have the full authority to give me a slow and the most painful death ever recorded in history." Vector continued.

"You've got yourself a deal." I said.

"You haven't said what happens if I win." Vector said.

"You can kill me if you win." I said.

"Jasmine!" Danny said.

"Relax Daniel." I said.

"Let the duel, begin!" Vector said.

To be continued.

***

A/N: Oooohhhh, grand entrance of a new evil character. We finally found out who killed Delilah. Yaaaas! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you did then please vote! It would mean a lot to me and let me know in the comments what is going to happen in the next chapter.

Also I am very sad to say the next chapter that will be uploaded in trapped inside will be the last chapter. And I want to say thank you! For taking your time and reading my really crappy, and poorly written story. It really means a lot to me! With that being said, I hope you have a good day or night!
Byee!

Razi xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 1
Jessica was just an ordinary teenager out on her first date. What happened that night changed that forever.
298 28 11
A young girl, Jessica or Jess for short, is struggling with bullies and mean people. She has 2 amazing friends and an awesome babysitter. But things...
115 1 21
Fifteen-year-old Jess has no idea that she's unordinary. She spends most of her time trying not to fall asleep in class, hiding in her room, and eati...
51 2 1
Maddie thought her life was perfect until she met a stranger named Easton. After meeting Easton she learns everything she knows is a lie. While try...