Chocolate + You

Від KawaiiChokoreto

AYANO TSUBAKI is an average high school student who enjoys chocolate on a daily basis. She and her three frie... Більше

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~

~ 16 ~

24 3 2
Від KawaiiChokoreto

I stared on the phone number on the screen.

"I've added my number into your phone. Please do not hesitate to call me if you are in trouble." He said.

His dark purple hair swifted across his face to the direction of the wind. I had to lift my head up to get a closer look at his face.

He had a boyish face with a height of a bastketballer, slightly taller than anyone I have ever met. His purplish eyes reflected back at me like a mirror. The old scar visible on his left cheek made him seemed like it was his best feature about him.

  I could have sworn he was the senior of our school before.

"I'm Yatsuga Zen, your personal bodyguard from now on." He bowed.

"P-personal bodyguard...? I don't remember hiring one. And I certainly do not need one."

He began to speak, clarifying some of my doubts. None of it made sense to me.

"That is all I can tell you at the moment. You have to trust me, Tsubaki. I will protect you with my life."

"Are you sure you aren't mixing things up?" I asked again.

It feels like I'm dreaming..

"I can assure you that I have the right person," he took out a file from a document and held a picture in front of me.

That's....!

"Ayano! what are you spacing out for?" Asami's voice brought me back to reality.

"I saw you staring into spaces during class too. Are you okay?" Kiyoka added, stuffing her face with a buttered bread.

"Yes. Please eat your food."

"Alright."

Kazehaya was staring at me silently.

Later,

Kiyoka slammed her hand on my table as I packed my bag

"Kiyoka..?"

"Ayano. I figured it out." She pulled her chair and sat next to me.

The class was empty beside us three.

"You are worried that you won't do well for finals," she stated confidently, "There is no need to be suffering in silence. "

She winked and did a finger gun at my face.

"Asami and I have decided that the three of us will stay after school to study!"

"Today?"

"Yeah. Did you have any plans?" She frowned.

"No." I hesitated for a moment.

Do I have to report to him? Nah..

The three of us, flipped open our books and began to revise for finals.

I wasn't really worried about it. I have been doing well for my grades. My mind was filled with the new informations that I discovered few nights ago.

Bzzzzt.

Bzzzt.

I took out my phone from my bag, reading the incoming messages.

'Where are you? I'm outside your school.'

'I'm staying back to study with my friends.'

Sent.

'Which level? '

'What? I'm in my class! Don't come into my school.'

'I can't promise you that.'

'Please don't. I will leave as soon as I'm done.'

'I'll be waiting in the car, Tsubaki.'

"You seems busy there~," Kiyoka raised her eyebrows curious.

"It's nothing. Let's continue." I brushed it off and put my phone away.

I could almost feel sweat tears trickling down my forehead.

If he comes here, I'll have to do a lot of explanation..

"Gah.. I'm giving up. There is no way this can be the right answer," Asami grunted.

"Once you understand the concept, everything is easy" Kiyoka fixed her glasses, with a proud smile.

"I agree. It's not as simple as you claimed. You need to slow down." I added.

I pulled her paper forward and studied what she had written.

By the time we were done, it was evening.

I waved the girls goodbye before walking to the car that was parked near the school.

I had told them to park somewhere a little further from my school.

Two brawny men were there, scanning the area.

I took a deep breath, summoning my courage and walked towards them. It has been going like this for the past few days.

I was relieved that no one in school suspected anything.

They opened the backseat door for me and I quickly get in.

Vrooom.

The car drove off.

Seating next to me, was Yatsuga.

His arm rested against the other side of the window.

"Welcome back, Tsubaki. You must be tired and hungry."

I clenched on my books quietly.

"Mr Yatsuga.. why did you insist on driving me home? I know my way home." I turned to look at him.

He glanced over me.

"That is true. However I'm afraid I can't fulfil your little request. Your safety and well-being is our highest priority." He replied.

I sighed, looking out the window.

"You do remember what happened, right?"

"..."

"It's far too dangerous to let you be by yourself. That man you saw, was a part of the mentioned group."

"So.. it wasn't just a robber?"

"No. They probably found out about you after all these years. You would have been kidnapped or killed if I didn't arrived on time."

"..."

"If things come to worse, you have to leave this town. "

"You are joking right?"

Screeeech!

Click.

The car came to halt and the door was opened.

I looked outside.

Where are we?

Yatsuga went out of the car and walked to my side of car.

"Where are we?"

"Outside a restaurant. I know you are hungry." He extended his hand and escorted me to the restaurant.

The restaurant was lively and filled with customers despite the night arriving.

He placed an order for me and I sat quietly, looking around.

The rest of the bodyguards were waiting outside the restaurant.

The food finally arrived after a few minutes of brief conversations with him.

My stomach was rumbling. I remember that I didn't eat much from lunch in school.

Ugh you hungry beast.. You should have eaten more before!

He was staring directly at me. I felt my anxiety rising.

"What is it?" He finally asked.

"Mr Yatsuga..Is it really okay to be eating?" I narrowed my eyes to the shadows of bodyguard outside the restaurant.

"Of course. We already had our meals, if you are worried about that."

I picked up the spoon and sipped the soup from the bowl of ramen.

"There are some things I wish to discuss with you about," he continued, "It won't take long till the head of the Ichimaru notice that one of their members are missing."

"The longer you stay here, the more risky your life is. If you are not careful, your peers will be taken as hostage."

I suddenly felt like I had no appetite.

Kazehaya, Asami and Kiyoka will be affected because of me? Just, what is going on with my life..

He observed me quietly before gently taking my hand and squeezed, as if giving me strength.

"I'm aware that this is too sudden for you. I'm sorry that you have to face this drastic change, Tsubaki. I'm sure you are a nice girl."

"I'll try to understand the situation.. " I replied, swallowing the bitterness in my throat.

"Hearing you say that puts me at ease. For now, please do not worry too much. The guards and I will do our best to ensure your safety."

He leaned back on the chair.

"If this is all too much to handle, please consider me as a friend protecting you."

"A friend to Mr Yatsuga?"

"Please just call me Yatsuga. I am not much older than you are."

"Alright.. Can you please refer me as Ayano? That last name..is personal to me." I bit my lips.

His lips formed a smile.

"As you wish~ Please eat up. It will be dark soon."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

156K 7K 18
Summary Tags: KiriBakuDeku, Acting/YouTube/Judo career AU, discussions of abuse and past physical and sexual assault, profanity, symptoms of survivor...
7.5K 307 18
Kurosaki Ayato was raised as a boy by her mother in order to protect her from the dangers that could lurk if others found out she was a girl. A traum...
993K 39K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
76.1K 1.8K 24
Cole has lost so much in his life. But he never imagined his life could get any more exciting and difficult at the same time. After one eventful nigh...