A Dark Sky

By WolfWallace

Through pain we live on. The first time I saw Sky, I just knew that we would become friends. We have fought m... More

Character Info
Chapter 1: A Dark History
Chapter 2: I Make a New Friend
Chapter 3: A Difficult Time
Chapter 4: A Nearly-Dead Sky
Chapter 5: I Tell my History
Chapter 6: My Dark History
Chapter 7: A Hunger for food
Chapter 8: School is Dreadful
Chapter 9: I Check on Sky
Chapter 10: The Cause of it All
Chapter 11: Saved by a Stranger
Chapter 12: A Step Back in Time
Chapter 13: The Beast Within
Chapter 14: The Start of Something Big
Chapter 15: A Disappearing Act
Chapter 16: Pity to Hate
Chapter 17: The Interrogation: Part One
Chapter 18: The Interrogation: Part Two
Chapter 19: Jewels' Humiliation & The Start of a Story
Chapter 20: The White Wolf
Chapter 21: An Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 22: The Confrontation
Chapter 23: A New Suspect & Witness
Chapter 24: The Life Saving Lullaby
Chapter 25: A Fiery Grave
Chapter 26: A Promise to Uphold
Chapter 27: The Hunt is On

Intro

61 2 0
By WolfWallace

We all have dreamed about having superpowers. To have superhuman reflexes, to heal fast, or even to shape shift, the possibilities seem endless. Many people beg to be different, wanting only adventure and freedom to do as they please. Well in this story you just might get a better understanding of the suffering that comes as a price to having abilities beyond belief. When your dreams come true in the worst ways possible you can only struggle to live normally. This is a story of just that, me and my friend struggling to live normally when bad things fall upon us, and we end up with interesting abilities because of it. While we struggle to learn more, we have a hard time controlling our own fear of what might become of us if others found out. Yet I am writing about it....hmm.....didn't think about that, oh well. I will trust you will hear me out after listening to my story so we'll leave it at that.

Unfortunately we had begun to change, and for the time being we weren't at all ourselves. Having a hard time believing that what was happening to us was real, my friend was full of mixed emotions. Ones of which were slowly driving him mad but we'll talk about that when we get there. For now we shall start at the beginning, so sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
121 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
25 0 23
"Come on nearly you can do this, we can do this, together." Doing the unforgivable is hard to do sometimes, but other times it's for a good reason. T...
5.2K 245 26
Pain....endless pain.....and then blackness...and then pain again... DAMN THIS PAIN!!! It was nothing compared to the next step... I couldn't breathe...