Dear diary :)

By _cheesyirish_

Hey peps! I'm Princy. A messed up teenager, with life full of complications and melodrama. Of all these years... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Moody mornings and purple pens
Chapter 2 - Love and stuff
Chapter 3- Secrets!
Chapter 4 - Same problems
Chapter 5 - Moving Ahead
Chapter 6 - Bittersweet Goodbyes
Chapter 7 - Perfect Strangers
Chapter 8 - Rendezvous
Chapter 10 - Faded
Chapter 11- Promises
Chapter 12 - The Feeling
Chapter 13 - Explosions
Chapter 14 - I feel it coming
Chapter 15 - Camouflage
Chapter 16 - Secret love song
Chapter 17 - Stay
Chapter 18: Heart wants what it wants
Chapter 19: Earned It

Chapter 9 - Solving mystery

59 11 18
By _cheesyirish_

I woke up to sun blaring through window.

"Ouch! Ana close the windows. I need to sleep. I look like zombie. At least I need to look presentable today...", I shouted.

"And to whom you want to look presentable?", Ana asked.

"Stranger....", my eyes wide open with what slipped out of my mouth, "....no one. Everyone wants to look presentable. Now if you excuse me after disturbing me with my sleep, I don't want any investigation early this morning."

"Sorry baby, but I need to wake you up. It's 9-ish and I'm hungry", Ana said.

"So, you would have eaten alone. Is that the only point to woke me up? If it is, then beware", I glared her with anger. Come on, sacrificing sleep just for breakfast. Okay! I love both.

"I still have more brains than you Pri", Ana snorted, " I just wanted to tell you that today's classes are suspended. So no college today."

"W.H.A.T?? Are you serious... I can't believe. Yay! Finally a break from long lectures", I jumped from bed and hugged Ana.

"Yes, I just got message in class group that there won't be any classes happening today. So I thought of a girls day out for both of us. If you want, I can call Camilla too. We three will do so much fun today", Ana said in a breath.

I almost nodded but a ding from my phone restricted me..

An Instagram message, who the hell uses that early morning. Okay, not so early but still... I was amazed to see,

From: Mr. Stranger
I hope you haven't forgotten about our project together :p
As you know classes are suspended so shall we meet at 11?

Shit! I totally forgot about his invite. I need to go there indeed to solve mystery of this stranger.

From: black_is_love
Yeah! I remember
Looking forward to it.
Ps- can you come around 12?

Eww! What have I send. It seems so formal. Gosh!! I mentally face palmed myself. Another ding.

From: Mr. Stranger
Someone woke up late, I guess. 😁
Okay sweetheart.

I smiled looking that text. God knows since how many hours I was staring my phone screen.

"Did it says that you won a lottery of $50 million dollars?", Ana snapped.

"No, why would you say that", I asked closing the app.

"Because after repeatedly calling your name, you didn't seem to listen", she said clearly irritated.

"I'm so sorry Ana. Just got distracted by the text", I admitted.

"By text or by the person who send you this text?", she asked.

"No! Ana. Well I do get distracted by him but that's not the point", I said sheepishly.

"Whatever, good luck with this stranger. So now I need to call Camilla to tell her about this day out. Yay! It will be so fun", Ana joyfully said.

"I'm sorry Ana. But I won't able to go out with you guys", I said lowering my tone and looking down because I don't want to come across the expression Ana's face, "because I promised stranger that we both will complete our discussion of whatever that damn project is all about. I'm so sorry to ruin your plans but I want you and Camilla to go. Don't cancel your plans because of me."

"Oh! So you picked that boy over us. I get that Pri", Ana said.

"It's not what you are thinking. Just understand Ana ", I said.

"That's alright. Well, in this case, me and Camilla will have fun. You stuck with that boy and we won't miss you", she said smirking.

"Bitch! I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame of me now", I half glared- half sang.

"I am better learning from the best so blame yourself", she said and we both laughed.

"So when that douchebag coming to pick you up", Ana said catching her breath.

"Sheesh Ana! Don't call him that. And he's coming at 12. It's 10 and I better be going now", I said.

"Someone's being protective", she teased me.

I ignored her and went to bathroom. After doing all essential things, I decided to wear a black tank top and my faded blue skinny jeans and my converse. I look at watch - 11:28 am.  Thank god, I'm not late. I decided to eat something. I don't want to look stupid in front of mystery man craving for food in our second meeting. I went to kitchen and saw Ana preparing some meat for herself. I picked apple from the table and went out of the kitchen. Since I decided to go vegan, I keep myself away from meat. It's not that it attracts me, I pretty much hate proteins. Blame it to my parents.

After finishing apple, I switched on my iPhone and stops the music playing. I checked the time, 11:50. Suddenly I hear our doorbell. I checked myself in mirror, I went to answer the door and much to my amuse, Ana opened it and he's inside our flat. He looking damn attractive and sexy, I may add. They both are talking. Wow! I thought Ana hated him.

"Hey", I breathed.

"Hello, Miss. I see you sacrificed your girls day out just to go out with me. Am I too irresistible?", he cocked his eyebrow.

"If this wasn't for project, I wouldn't coming with you. And you Ana", I glared at her. She mouthed sorry and went away.

We came out and he brought his car today. Audi A3. Holy shit! Is he a descendant of richest person in this world. Like he doesn't seems to be those egoist rich bastards to me. But who knows, I haven't known him for that much. And that's what I'm here today. Solving mystery...

He went towards the passenger seat and opened the door like gentlemen. Aww, so cute. He sat and started driving. This beauty is really very fast. He reached his house within minutes. I noticed a big mansion emerging in front of me. Holy fuck! Is he this rich? I can see I don't fit in here. I suddenly started feeling out of the place. He parked his car and step down. I hurriedly came out.

"This is my place. I feel like you aren't comfortable coming here. I'm sorry. Actually, you are the first girl I bring in here", he said slowly.

"It's alright. I'm not used to see these mansions so I felt so odd. I feel like we can go in if you want", I said.

"Sure, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Let's go", he smiled.

I adore him so much . Gosh! This infatuated is increasing . Please don't this be love. We went inside and saw no one inside.

"Mum and Dad went for some work . They won't be back until 10 at night", he answered me.

"Oh! Thats alright", I smiled ," do you have any siblings?"

"No, I'm alone child. It gets pretty lonely sometimes", he fake smiled.

"I'm sorry", I apologised feeling bad for him. Wait, why even I'm feeling bad for him. It's not that other people don't live without having siblings. Ugh! This boy is driving me crazy.

Walking for around 10 mins in his mansion, we reached to a room which I presume his room.

"Please make yourself comfortable and if you need anything just tell me", he said.

"Sure! So where do we start?"

"Well, if you don't mind, shall we first know something about each other", he hesitated.

" Yeah! That's what I was thinking", I said slowly.

" What about 20 questions?", he chirped.

" Umm, okay", I said. Yes, now I can solve his mystery. I will know the real he and gosh! I'm hell excited.

"So you start! Ladies first."

"Okay, first! What's your name?" He laughed and I blushed. I know it's so kiddish of me but hey, I need to know his name too.

"Drew. My name is Drew."
Drew! His name sounded so sexy. Oh lord! Why this boy is turning me on. I better be going else he will caught he staring.

"Nice name. Your chance!"

"Okay so, first kiss?"

"Sheesh! No", I mentally face palmed myself. What will he think of me? An inexperienced... no! Why in the first place I agreed to play this game.

"Hi hi! I thought so. Yours?"

"Aaaa.... Favourite colour?"

"Green", he said while giggling. I'm damn sure he's thinking that how kiddish I'm.

"Recent crush?"

Oh my god! How the hell should I say that he's my recent crush. No, I can't. Think of a better name Princy.

"Niall.... yeah! Niall Horan", I stuttered.

"The one from the boyband, one direction", he interrogated.

"Yeah! He's the one. I love him a lot", I freaked out. Oh no! I promised myself to keep my fangirling mode away from him but all went in vain....

"So you belong a fandom who can trend anything in just 5 minutes?", he laughed. Gosh! He looks so adorable. Those crinkles by his eyes.

I nodded and it was my chance to ask.

"Are you committed or single?"

My eyes went wide and cheeks flushed as I realised what I said. I never thought I would ask him directly this question. He stared me and I thought he's angry but then his expressions soften and he said," no miss! I guess you are the lucky one."

I was so relieved. Thank god! Then we just asked some stupid and some interesting questions to each other. He laughed so hard after knowing my most embarrassing moment till now. Well, anybody will laugh so I joined him. But sorry guys, I'm not telling that to you... hahah!

After finishing the game, I asked him," You asked me everything but not my name. Any particular reason?"

"Miss, this is 21st question and I'm not obligated to answer this. Sorry Princy Sebert", he said.

It stuck late in my mind what he said. He already knew my name. But how? " You knew it, how?"

" I know everything about you except your number. Waiting for you to give it", he said.

"Stalker", I teased.

"As long as I'm stalking you, no problem", he winked.

Shit! I'm about to pass. I composed myself and said," I think you did enough to earn it. Gimme your phone, I'll feed it and here take my phone and you do the same."

"Okay boss! ", he smirked while taking my phone. I quickly typed my number and saved it. When I turned, I saw him scrolling the contacts.

"Hey, its illegal to invade others privacy", I shouted.

"Sorry, but curiosity gets the best of me", he said.

I snatched my phone and saw the photo which accidentally got opened. A photo of me and Connor. I remember this day, he proposed me that day. Edward took that photo. But I deleted this photo last week. It must be there in recently deleted folder.

"It's nothing", I locked my phone quickly.

"Boyfriend??", he said a frown tracing his lips.

"No lord! He was nothing to me. Now, if you excuse me, I gotta go", I quickly took my sling bag and rushed towards the door.

"I'm sorry Princy", he said holding my hand.

It sent jolts of electricity in me but I was beyond angry.

"It's alright. I just don't feel fine, I'm going",  I said.

"Okay as you wish. Lemme drop you", he offered.

"No it's fine. I'll go by myself ", I smiled weekly.

I called Ana asking her where's she? She wasn't at room so it's me alone again. I was walking back my way, listening music. But the happy time ended. And soon I felt someone matching my pace...

"Remember me darling!", his scary voice rang through my ears and before I could process what's going on, darkness spread in front of me.

"Drewwwwww......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-
After such busy weeks, here I am back!!! Yay! My exams finished and end semester breaks! I thank all of you for showing patience and now there will be faster updates.
Please Vote/ Comment and do both if you love me 😂😉
Was it a cliffhanger? Who's coming back in next chapter... any guesses!
Winters here! 😍 enjoy and keep reading
Bye . Stay happy 💟
BS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
171K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
47.2K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
214K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...