Trolls 2

By tashi_natasha

This is a fanmade Story about the Dreamworks movie Trolls. After bringing happiness, the trolls and bergens... More

The New Princess
Esperanza's Beginning/ 16th birthday
The party/ poppy's illness
Meeting a strange Troll
Meeting cloud guy
The Truth/ meeting the Miracle worker.
Back to the troll tree/ saving Poppy
The party part 1
The party part 2
The Attack of Willow
Esperanza loses hope?
This i promise you/ Esperanza's true colors
Stopping willow/ Sacrafice
Shine bright
Years later/ new beginning
Author's note
Christmas special
A/N
A/N
Another A/N
A/N a vote
A/N Joining the TrollsWattysAwards
Last A/N for this book
The voice actors/ and who i think would be a grate voice actor
Deleted scenes
Trolls Survey

The party part 3

1K 21 30
By tashi_natasha

Previously....

"I'm in love with Esperanza!!!" Said AJ. Everyone gasped.
"I can't believe he did that! Why am I having this feeling again?!? And why can't I stop thinking about him?!?.
As Esperanza went inside she bumped into AJ.

Esperanza and AJ started at each other speechless. Then Esperanza started to walk right past him. AJ grabbed her arm. "Esperanza wait..." said AJ.

Esperanza turned around. "AJ, please... let go..." said Esperanza. AJ then let go of her arm. "I'm sorry, i don't know what got into me.. I shouldn't have kissed you like that..." said AJ as he felt guilty.

Esperanza sighed. "Just forget about it, AJ." Said Esperanza as she started walking to her room. AJ stood right where he was.

At AJ's village

All of the trolls in AJ's village were waiting for AJ's return. "Where's AJ? He should be back by now!" Said a young female troll. But then all of a sudden a crystal that was locked away in a magical glass started to break. All of the trolls turned around and gasped.

"Oh no! The magical glass has been broken!" Yelled a male troll. And as the crystal started to crack, the trolls started to panic some more.

Then the Miracle worker came out to see what was happening. Once he saw what was going on he became shocked. "How did that happen?" Asked the Miracle worker.

"It just broke all on its own." Said another male troll. Then after the crystal was shattered into pieces. A troll with powerful magic came out.

The trolls started to walk back slowly. The trolls that was trapped in that crystal was the Miracle worker's father. "Dad?" Said the Miracle worker. "I see you're all grown up my son." Said the Miracle worker's father.

Then creek came out to see what was going on. Once he saw that the crystal has been broken he gasped. "How did you get out of that crystal?!?" Yelled creek.

The Miracle worker's father smiled evilly. I guess that stupid crystal my wife trapped me in didn't last as long as I you all thought. And now that I'm free I can finally seek that powerful tree that is known as the troll tree, and with that I'll take the most powerful thing from it, the heart of the tree." Said the Miracle worker's father.

"You won't find it!" Yelled creek. "You're right, but you will tell me. Since you know where it's at." Said the Miracle worker's father. As he used his dark magic on creek to find the tree.

"Dad! Stop!" Yelled the Miracle worker. All the trolls started running and panicking. Then the Miracle worker's father finally got creek to spill the beans.

"The troll tree is located in Bergens town." Said creek as he was under the spell. "Perfect!" Said the Miracle worker's father as he started to fly all the way to Bergens town.

Back at the party

Esperanza was starting to put on her traditional coordination robe on sines poppy and branch decided to continue the coordinated for Esperanza. She then looked in the mirror without having confidence.

Then poppy knocked on her door. "Esperanza? It's time." Said poppy. "Yes mother." Said Esperanza as she opened the door. Poppy looked at Esperanza and smiled.

"Oh my little girl, you are so grown up." Said poppy. Esperanza smiled then started to look down. "Esperanza?this isn't just about the coordination is it?" Poppy asked all worried.

"Oh mom. I'm so confused! All of my friends thinks I'm in love but... I just don't know if I really am or not.." said Esperanza. Poppy looked at her and put her hand under her chin and lifted her head up so Esperanza could see her.

"It's about that kiss..." said poppy. "Mom, I don't know what love feels like. And being in love is the one thing in my life that I'm missing. That's why I don't have my true colors." Said Esperanza.

Poppy giggled a little. "Oh, Esperanza. Being in love is a wonderful feeling to have. That's the main thing about being happy." Said poppy.

"But how will I know if what I'm feeling is actually love?" Esperanza asked. "It'll come." Said poppy. Esperanza and poppy then hugged.

Then everyone started walking to king gristle's castle, for Esperanza's coordination. Esperanza didn't feel comfortable about walking to king gristle's castle with the robe on so she took it off so that it wouldn't get dirty.

As everyone started walking to the castle, Esperanza saw AJ by the lake. Esperanza didn't care if she was a little late, so she walked up to AJ.

"Hey." Said Esperanza. AJ turned around. "Oh, Esperanza... hey." AJ said. "Aren't you coming to the castle?" Asked Esperanza. "You're not going to have you're coordination here?" Asked AJ. "No." replied Esperanza.

Esperanza looked at AJ then she put her hand on the cheek she slapped AJ on. "I'm sorry..." said Esperanza. AJ looked at her. "For what?" Asked AJ. "I'm sorry for slapping you. I shouldn't have been so harsh." Said Esperanza. As she took her hand off of AJ's cheek.

AJ then looked down at a picture of a female troll. Esperanza also looked at the picture. "Who's that?" Esperanza asked. "My mother." Replied AJ. "She's very beautiful. I never got to meet her at you're village." Said Esperanza.

AJ started to look sad. "She died!" Said AJ. Esperanza gasped. "The dark magical troll named willow took her life away 11 years ago!" Said AJ. Esperanza put her hand on AJ's shoulder. "Why would he do that? What did she even do to make him do that?" Asked Esperanza.

"All of it was my fault...." said AJ. Esperanza gasped.

AJ's flash back
"It was a huge celebration for my parents. And everyone was so happy and that my mother and father kept the village so positive. So I kinda sang a song for them."

Young AJ: "without you, I feel torn like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold."

" then willow got so annoyed and was jealous of my father and mother getting all the attention. So he tried to kill the one thing precious to them.... me."

"And once my mom saw willow about to use his dark magic on me. She then got in front of me and took the hit for me."

"Then willow's wife trapped him in a magical crystal it caused his wife her own life. And once everyone realized that my mother wasn't breathing. My world just broke down."

End of flashback

Esperanza's friends were listening the whole time and they started singing.

FRIENDS: "without her, he feels torn like he's half of a whole. Without her he's got no hand to hold. Without her, he's just a sad song."

Then Esperanza and AJ looked at Esperanza's friends. "That's why I'm always sarcastic." Said AJ. "AJ... I had no idea. I just assumed you had no life."

"No, no. I did, it's just being so completely positive reminds me of her." Said AJ. Esperanza smiled and hugged him. "What are you doing? It's not hug time." Said AJ. "Hug time is all the time now, plus I just thought you could use one." Said Esperanza.

AJ didn't hugged back, but then Esperanza's friends joined the hug. AJ rolled his eyes. "Aren't you going to be late?" Said AJ. Everyone almost forgot and started running towards the castle.

(Finally done with part 3!!!! And that took 3 hours 😴 let me know in the comments what you think will happen at the coordination!!!! 😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
23.4K 417 26
Marco is dating Jackie and almost every time they spend time together but behind there happiness Star was not. Ok that's it, if you want to know mor...
220K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...