Trolls Survey

Hello my fellow readers!!! I just got tagged by Crazy_Cartoon_Lover

And apparently there's a trolls survey. So here are my answers to these questions.

Favorite Character? Branch, poppy, and GuyDiamond

OTP? BROPPY!

Why did I watch this movie?
Because some of my favorite songs were in this movie, and I grew up with most of the songs like the original version of True colors, total eclipse of the heart, September, celebration, and everybody. And also I grew up with those little troll toys (the original ones) and they just make me so happy. I was also happy that Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick were going to play the main characters.

Have on DVD? No I do not have the movie on DVD, I mostly watch it on my laptop so....yeah.

Least favorite character? Creek and Chef.

Favorite song from the movie?
Can't stop the feeling, true colors, September, and what u working with.

Was I familiar with the cast members? With some of them.

Am I obsessed? YAS!!!!

Favorite side characters? DJ suki, satin and Chenille, Cooper, cloud guy.

First thought after movie? I thought this movie was super cute, and funny. I loved how they brought back songs from the 70's and 80's and the 90's and that really makes me happy, cause again I grew up with old songs.

AlishaDominguez123
CrazyFanGurl2
kathyf04