The New Princess

After bringing happiness to the bergens, the trolls lived peacefully and happy with the bergens. And after Princess Poppy became Queen, she decided that hug times were now all the times. After 3 months has passed, the troll who was always gray, always grumpy, always paranoid, Branch who is now colorful and happy. Became known as The Hero Of Trolls, proposed to Queen Poppy, which made Poppy so happy that she knew Branch was going to make a great husband and a great King. After a year past by, Poppy was finally going to give birth to a brand new child. "Ok Poppy, you got this! Just one more push!" Said the nurse. Poppy screamed in pain. Meanwhile outside the delivery room. "Oh lord, I'm finally going to be a dad." Branch said as he walked back and forth. "Dude you need to chill." Guydimond said. "I would listen to him if I were you Branch." Said Cooper. "If it's boy, I hope I can be able to convince Poppy into calling him Branch jr."said branch. Everyone stared at branch. "What if it's a girl?" Said DJ Suki. "If it's a girl? Oh lord, she'll grow up to be so beautiful, and then boys will start to fall for her!!!!" Branch said, as he was panicking. After the baby was finally born, the nurse came out the room. Everyone looked at the nurse. "Congratulations king Branch! It's a girl troll..." the nurse said, as she looked a little shocked. "What's wrong?" Branch asked all worried. Everyone else started to worry and rushed into Poppy's room. Poppy was holding her baby daughter in her arms. "Poppy!" Branch said as he came in the room. "Branch!" Poppy said. Branch looked at his new baby daughter. But what's odd was only her hair had color, but her skin was all gray. Everyone assumed that she must have gotten it from her father sense he was gray for years. But the baby troll was still beautiful. "She is so cute!!!" Guydimond said. "Her purple hair is amazing!" Said Cooper. Poppy and Branch looked at each other and smiled. "I know she's going to have so much hope." Poppy said. When poppy said hope it gave Branch an idea the baby's name. "Hope... that's it her name should be Esperanza!" Branch said. "Esperanza?" Every said. "Yes! Esperanza, it means hope." Said branch. Poppy smiled. And the young baby princess laughed. After a while King branch and Queen poppy threw the Biggest Loudest Craziest Party EVER!!!  And invite every troll and Bergen to celebrate the birth of their new princess.