The party part 3

Previously....

"I'm in love with Esperanza!!!" Said AJ. Everyone gasped.
"I can't believe he did that! Why am I having this feeling again?!? And why can't I stop thinking about him?!?.
As Esperanza went inside she bumped into AJ.

Esperanza and AJ started at each other speechless. Then Esperanza started to walk right past him. AJ grabbed her arm. "Esperanza wait..." said AJ.

Esperanza turned around. "AJ, please... let go..." said Esperanza. AJ then let go of her arm. "I'm sorry, i don't know what got into me.. I shouldn't have kissed you like that..." said AJ as he felt guilty.

Esperanza sighed. "Just forget about it, AJ." Said Esperanza as she started walking to her room. AJ stood right where he was.

At AJ's village

All of the trolls in AJ's village were waiting for AJ's return. "Where's AJ? He should be back by now!" Said a young female troll. But then all of a sudden a crystal that was locked away in a magical glass started to break. All of the trolls turned around and gasped.

"Oh no! The magical glass has been broken!" Yelled a male troll. And as the crystal started to crack, the trolls started to panic some more.

Then the Miracle worker came out to see what was happening. Once he saw what was going on he became shocked. "How did that happen?" Asked the Miracle worker.

"It just broke all on its own." Said another male troll. Then after the crystal was shattered into pieces. A troll with powerful magic came out.

The trolls started to walk back slowly. The trolls that was trapped in that crystal was the Miracle worker's father. "Dad?" Said the Miracle worker. "I see you're all grown up my son." Said the Miracle worker's father.

Then creek came out to see what was going on. Once he saw that the crystal has been broken he gasped. "How did you get out of that crystal?!?" Yelled creek.

The Miracle worker's father smiled evilly. I guess that stupid crystal my wife trapped me in didn't last as long as I you all thought. And now that I'm free I can finally seek that powerful tree that is known as the troll tree, and with that I'll take the most powerful thing from it, the heart of the tree." Said the Miracle worker's father.

"You won't find it!" Yelled creek. "You're right, but you will tell me. Since you know where it's at." Said the Miracle worker's father. As he used his dark magic on creek to find the tree.

"Dad! Stop!" Yelled the Miracle worker. All the trolls started running and panicking. Then the Miracle worker's father finally got creek to spill the beans.

"The troll tree is located in Bergens town." Said creek as he was under the spell. "Perfect!" Said the Miracle worker's father as he started to fly all the way to Bergens town.

Back at the party

Esperanza was starting to put on her traditional coordination robe on sines poppy and branch decided to continue the coordinated for Esperanza. She then looked in the mirror without having confidence.

Then poppy knocked on her door. "Esperanza? It's time." Said poppy. "Yes mother." Said Esperanza as she opened the door. Poppy looked at Esperanza and smiled.