Christmas special

It was 5 months later after everyone celebrated the new hero of trolls princess Esperanza. And everyone was finally celebrating Christmas! (Yay!!!)

"Oh, I just love Christmas!" Said Esperanza. "Same girl!" Said CJ. "I can't wait to kiss a cute looking troll under the mistletoe!" Said Daisy. "And all the good looking trolls to dance with, and sing with, and hug with." Said lily

AJ was so nervous about his gift for showing Esperanza his gift. But he knows Esperanza loves him more than just presents.

"Esper! I got you something!" Said shiny. "Oh shiny! You're so sweet!"said Esperanza as she hugged him.

"Esperanza? It's time to put the star on the tree." Said poppy. Esperanza picked up the star and used her hair to lift her up to place the star on top of the tree.

Everyone cheered. DJ suki then started playing her music. Everyone dance and cheered and had a great time.

Except for one, AJ was still finishing up his gift for Esperanza. Branch saw AJ working on it, and started to walk up to him.

"Hey." Said branch. AJ turned around and looked at branch. "Oh, you're majesty, hello." Said AJ.

Branch laughed. "Just branch is fine." Said branch.

AJ was surprised to see branch actually getting along with him.

"So is that a poem, you're writing?" Asked branch. "Better...it's a song! F-for... y-y-you're daughter, branch." Said AJ all nervous that he thinks branch might get mad.

Branch then laughed. "Hey it's Christmas! I'm not gonna get mad." Said branch.

AJ was relieved to hear that from branch.

"I was kinda wondering if you can sing this with me, as a duet. It'll really make it sound better." Said AJ.

Branch then looked at the song, then he thought of an idea. "What about, as a group?" Said branch.

AJ then agreed with him.

"SHINY!" Yelled AJ.

Shiny then turned around and run up to AJ .

"AJ!! My bro!!" Said shiny. "I need you're help, with something!" Said AJ. "Don't worry, I'm here for you man!" Said shiny.

Later that day

Branch finally got GuyDiamond to join in the group.

"Ok would 4 trolls be enough?" Asked AJ.

"Looks like there's enough." Said branch.

The trolls practice the song for at least an hour. They all thought the song sounded great.

After practicing they were finally ready to perform.

"Ladies and gentleman. There will be a performance by a boy troll band." Said DJ suki.

Everyone cheered.

"Give it up for AJ, SHINY, GUYDIAMOND, And BRANCH!!!!" Said DJ.

Everyone cheered again.

"This song is for the beautiful troll, princess Esperanza." Said AJ.

Esperanza was so happy.

Then the guys started playing "Merry Christmas, happy holidays" (by N'sync)

AJ: "Merry Christmas, happy holidays.

Everyone: "Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, happy holidays"

AJ: "we've been waiting all year for this night, and the snow is glistening, on the trees outside. And all the stockings are hung by the fire side, waiting for Santa to arrive, and all the love will show causes everybody knows it's Christmas and all the kids will see the gifts under the tree, it's the best time of year for the family."

Everyone: "it's a wonderful feeling, feel the love in the room from the floor to the ceiling. It's that time of year, Christmas time is here. And with the blessings from above, god sends you his love, and everything's ok. Merry Christmas, happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, happy holidays."

BRANCH: "ohh, bells are ringing, it's time scream and shout."

Everyone: "scream and shout"

BRANCH:"and everybody's playing cause schools out, celebrating this special time we share, happiness cause love is in the air, and all the love will show cause everybody knows, it's Christmas time and all the kids will see the gifts under the tree, it's the best time of year for the family."

Everyone: "it's a wonderful feeling, feel the love in the room from the floor to the ceiling, it's that time of years, Christmastime is here, and with the blessings from above, god sends you his love, and everything's ok, Merry Christmas happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, happy holidays."

SHINY: "ohh"

Everyone: "Merry Christmas, merry Christmas, happy holidays."

SHINY: "no matter what your holiday, it's a time to celebrate, and put your worries aside, and open up your mind. See the world right by your side, it's Christmas time."

Everyone: 2x "Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, happy holidays. It's a wonderful feeling, feel the love in the rom from the floor to the ceiling, it's that time of year, Christmas time is here, and with the blessings from above, God sends you his love. And everything's ok. Merry Christmas happy holidays, Merry Christmas, merry Christmas, happy holidays.

Then Esperanza ran up to AJ and hugged him while he was still singing.

Everyone:2x"Merry Christmas, merry Christmas, happy holidays."

Everyone then cheered for the guys.

"Thank you, AJ! I loved it!" Said Esperanza. "I'm glad you liked it as Esperanza." Said AJ.

Daisy then hung a mistletoe above AJ and Esperanza. AJ and Esperanza then looked up at the mistletoe and then shared a kiss.

(Merry Christmas everyone!! Remember if you want to ask a question for my next ask Tashi and Emiliano, feel free to ask anything because the next theme is going to be trolls!!! Also if you haven't read my new troll book called trolls before everything happened, feel free to go read it if your interested. So I hope all you wonderful readers have an amazing Christmas!! And let me know in the comments if I should make a Trolls 3. Ok bye 😁)