The party/ poppy's illness

Hours later, the trolls and bergens where so excited to see that their little troll princess was going to be queen. "Alrighty everyone!! Who wants to get into the beat?!?!?" Said DJ Suki. Everyone cheered, while DJ had her music playing. Esperanza and her best friend CJ started singing Low (by Flo Rida and T-Pain). Everyone was really jamming to the song. And soon everyone started singing. After sing that song, it was finally time for the Father and Daughter dance. "May I have this dance, Cupcake?" Said Branch. Esperanza nodded and took her father's hand. "Before we start, I also want to sing this duet with my dad." Esperanza said smiling at her dad. "Awwwwww!" Everyone said. "This is the first duet my parents ever sang 17 years ago, the day my parents brought peace and happiness to all the trolls and bergens! And it's my favorite song!" Esperanza said. Everyone cheered. DJ started to play the melody for the song. Branch and Esperanza started to dance, while singing "True Colors".

BRANCH: "you with the sad eyes. Don't be discourage, oh I realize it's hard to take courage. In a world full of people, you can loose sight of it all and the darkness inside you can make you feel so small. Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy. Can't remember when,"

BOTH: "I last saw you laughing."

BRANCH: "this world makes you crazy, and you've taken all you can bear."

BOTH: "Just, call me up cause I will always be there."

BRANCH: "And I see your true colors shining through, I see your true colors and that's why I love you."

ESPERANZA: "so don't be afraid."

BOTH: "To let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful."

BRANCH: "I see your true colors shining through."

Esperanza: "True colors."

BRANCH: "I see your true colors."

BOTH: "and that's why I love you. So don't be afraid, to let them show."

BRANCH: "your true colors."

ESPERANZA: "True colors."

BOTH: "Are beautiful."

BRANCH: "like a rainbow."

ESPERANZA: "Ohh- ohh-oh-ohh. Like a rainbow."

BRANCH: "ohh, I can't remember when."

BOTH: "I last saw you laughing, ohh-ohh-oh- ohhh. This world makes you crazy, and you've taken all you can bear,  just call me up, cause I will always there! And I see your true colors shining through."

BOTH: "I see your true colors, and that's why I love you."

BRANCH: "so don't be afraid."

ESPERANZA: "don't be afraid."

BOTH: "to let them show, your true colors."

ESPERANZA: "true colors."

BOTH: "are beautiful."

BRANCH: "like a rainbow."

ESPERANZA: "ohh-ohh-oh-ohhh."

BOTH: "like a rainbow. Ohh-ohh-ohh."

After the dance was over everyone cheered and were so touched by the song. All of a sudden poppy started feeling dizzy. "Poppy? Are you alright?" Peppy asked. "Oh don't worry dad, I'm alright." Replied poppy. It was time for branch and poppy to announce Esperanza as the new Queen of Trolls. Poppy took her crown off and was about to place it on Esperanza's head. But right before she could place her crown on Esperanza's head she felt so dizzy that she just collapsed to the ground dropping the crown on the floor. Everyone gasped and started panicking. Esperanza turned around in shocked. "Oh no! Mom!" Esperanza yelled. Branch ran up to poppy and carried her to the trolls hospital. Esperanza stood right where she was so scared that she can't even move. "Oh no. What could have happened to Mother? She was fine earlier." Esperanza said in her mind. Peppy walked up to Esperanza. "Oh grandfather!" Esperanza said as she hugged Peppy. She was shaking in fear. "Don't worry Esperanza. You're mother will be alright." Peppy said. Esperanza soon broke the hug, and started running towards the hospital. Soon at the hospital, Branch, Esperanza, peppy, DJ, Cooper, CJ, GuyDiamond, Shiny, the twins satin and chenille, Lily, Daisy, and Biggie with his friend Mr. Dinkel. Were waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to tell everyone the news. Then the doctor came, and everyone started to stand up. "The queen is ill." Said the doctor. "How long would it be until she recovers?" Said Peppy. "It's an Illinois that not even the we or the bergen doctor can Cure." The doctor said as he looked down. Esperanza run up to the doctor. "There has to be a cure! There just has to..." Esperanza said. Everyone looked at Esperanza sadly. "My princess, I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do." Said the doctor. "So no Medicine? No medical treatment?!?" Esperanza said looking as if she would cry. "Esperanza...." Branch said as he walked up to his daughter. Then the doctor started to remember something. "There is one person that can cure any kind of illness, and he calls himself the miracle worker." Said the doctor. "Where can we find him?" Esperanza said. "Up on that mountain." The doctor said. "Are you for real? That's so far away! And not to mention all of the scary creatures there!" Said CJ. "But no troll has ever been up there, it's too dangerous." Said peppy. Then Esperanza felt confident and thought that she should go find the miracle worker. "I'll go!" Esperanza said. Everyone started at her. "No Esperanza it's too dangerous! Especially for you." Said branch. "Dad, mom could die if I don't find him. We can't just do nothing about it!" Esperanza said as if she was responsible. "Esper..." said shiny. "Don't worry, I can do this." Esperanza said. Then branch had a flashback of when poppy went to go save her friends. Then he smiled at his daughter and hugged her. "I love you Esperanza..." said Branch. Esperanza hugged back. "I love you too daddy...." Esperanza said. "Be safe out there." Branch said. "I will, and take care of mom while I'm gone." Said Esperanza. Branch soon kissed Esperanza's forehead, And gave her his sack pack with all of the supplies she'll need.

The Everyone looked at branch

The Everyone looked at branch. "What? I'm crazy prepare." Branch said. "Ok, I'm off." Said Esperanza. Then she was stopped for a moment by the fashion twins Satin and chenille. "You are no going anywhere." Said Satin. "With that outfit." Said Chenille finishing the sentence. They soon made Esperanza a new outfit for her journey. "Bye everyone!" Esperanza said. Everyone waved at her including the bergens. "Hang in there mom I'll be back." Esperanza said in her mind as she continued her journey to find the miracle worker.

(Sorry that this chapter was so long 😅)