The party part 2

Previously...

"Hey! AJ what are you doing?!? Let go!! Yelled Esperanza. AJ then kissed Esperanza on the lips. Esperanza was shocked at what AJ did. As Esperanza's friends saw the whole thing with their mouths wide open.

Esperanza tried to brake the kiss but she wasn't strong enough to push him away from her. So she used her hair to push him away, which caused AJ to fall on the floor.

"I can't believe you did that!! You're such a play boy!!!" Esperanza yelled as she slaps AJ. "How am I a play boy?!?" AJ yelled back.

"You pinned me against the wall! And you kissed me when we only know each other for like 2 1/2 days!!!" Esperanza yelled.

AJ sighed. "I'm sorry...." said AJ. "I-I.. have to go....." said Esperanza as she started to run to her favorite place to be when she's mad or sad. CJ, Lily, daisy, and Jeanette followed Esperanza as shiny walked up to AJ.

AJ punched the wall. "Im such and idiot!!! I should of never force her into that kiss....." said AJ. "Yep, you really shouldn't have!" Said shiny. AJ turned around all startled.

"Oh it's just you shiny." AJ said. "Why did you do that to her?" Asked shiny. AJ sighed "i don't know." AJ said. "I think I know why.... you're in love with her, aren't you?" Shiny said. "What if I am?!? So what?!?" AJ yelled
"Just give her some time AJ." Shiny said.

With Esperanza

Esperanza continued running but was bumped into branch. "There you are cupcake! Everything ok?" Asked branch. Esperanza didn't answer and continued running again. This made branch worried.

Then branch saw the girls running after her. "Hey,king branch!" Said CJ as she ran right pass him, "evening, king branch." Said Lily running pass him, "don't mind us king branch." Said daisy running right pass him.

"What's going on?" Branch asked in his mind. Then he saw shiny lecturing AJ in the garden. This made branch so mad that he thinks AJ must have done something to his daughter.

Back with AJ and Shiny

"Look, Esperanza is like a sister to me. I know better than you do, she's been my friend for 11 years." Said shiny. "But what if she hates me..?" Said AJ. "Well you're just gonna have to find out."

Then branch came out to the garden all mad. "What did you do to my daughter?!?!" Yelled branch. AJ was a little scared but he had to tell him the truth. "I-I kissed her... you're majesty" said AJ.

This made branch so made that he used his hair to punch AJ. "Idiot!!! Why would you do that?!?" Yelled branch. Then poppy came out. "What is going on?!?" Asked Poppy as she was helping AJ up.

"I kissed Esperanza..." replied AJ. Then poppy slapped him. "Why the heck would you do that?!?" Yelled poppy. "Why is everyone hitting me?!?!? And the reason why I did it was because.. I love her ok!! Said AJ.

Then everyone gasped. AJ was the first troll to ever say that in front of Esperanza's parents. This has always been branch's fear about guys falling for Esperanza, but he'll have to deal with it sooner or later.

"You love her?" Asked poppy. "Yes I do. And I don't know if it's her voice, her personality, her sense of humor, or even her beauty. But what I do know is that I'm in love with her." Replied AJ