Years later/ new beginning

Everything was finally perfect again, and princess Esperanza was now known as the hero of trolls. Just like her father.

4 years later

Esperanza was finally 20 years old. And not only that, she was finally ready to become queen. And for the very first time she was so excited to finally be queen. But not only was it her coordination day, it was also her's and AJ's wedding day.

"Oh, I can't believe you're all so grown up! And I feel so old." Said poppy. "Oh, mom. You're still beautiful though." Said Esperanza. "Aww thanks sweetie!" Said poppy.

Esperanza was a little nervous about her wedding day. But yet he was also excited. Branch walked up to Esperanza. "Ready cupcake?" Said branch.

"Not really, I think I've got butterflies in my stomach." Said Esperanza. Branch laughed and then he placed his hand on Esperanza's cheek.

"Hey, remember the time when You, you're mother and I went on that one trip to my old bunker, back when you were 5?" Said branch. Esperanza nodded.

"You got so scared of the dark, that you thought you lost you're way, but then that was the first time I sung true colors to you." Said branch.

BRANCH: "but I see you're true colors shining through, I see you're true colors, and that's why I love you."

Esperanza smiled and joined in on the song.

ESPERANZA: "so don't be afraid"

BOTH: "to let them show, you're true colors, true colors are beautiful."

BRANCH: "like a rainbow"

ESPERANZA: "ohh-ohh-oh-ohhh like a rainbow."

Then Esperanza and branch hugged. "Now are you ready?" Asked branch.
Esperanza nodded as they both started walking down the aisle.

Everyone stared at Esperanza and most of them were so happy to see the princess getting married and becoming queen at the same time.

AJ looked at Esperanza and blushed. Esperanza's friends were so happy so he see Esperanza with that beautiful white dress the fashion twins made for her.

 Esperanza's friends were so happy so he see Esperanza with that beautiful white dress the fashion twins made for her

"Will you AJ, take our beautiful princess Esperanza to be you're trollfully wedding wife? " said GuyDiamond. "I do." Replied AJ.

"And do you princess Esperanza, take AJ to be you're wedding trollfully wedding husband?" Asked GuyDiamond. "You bet I do!"said Esperanza.