Esperanza's Beginning/ 16th birthday

After putting up a huge celebration for the new princess. The whole kingdom was shocked that the only thing that was colorful was the hair, and no troll has ever been born with gray skin. But at least she only had purple hair. As the young princess troll was growing up she didn't really understand why she was so different than all the other trolls. "Hi guys! Anyone wanna play?" Said Esperanza with a ball in her hands. All the children trolls stared at Esperanza. "Hey how come, you're skin is all gray?" Said a young troll. Esperanza could reply, her throat was so dry that she couldn't speak. "I don't think you're even a troll at all." Said another young troll. Esperanza was shocked at what that young troll said. Then another young female troll walked right in front of the trolls who were teasing Esperanza. "Hey you watch what you say to the princess!!" Said the female troll. Esperanza was surprised that the female troll recognize Esperanza was the princess. The other young trolls were shocked that they had no idea that the troll they were teasing was the princess Esperanza. "We are so sorry princess, we had no idea!" Said the young trolls. Esperanza couldn't be mad at them and she knew in her heart that she could forgive them. After all they're only 5 years old. "Thank you, um...." Said Esperanza, as she was interrupted by the young female troll. "CJ, daughter of DJ Suki and Cooper!" Said CJ. "CJ, what a beautiful name!" Said Esperanza. After that day Esperanza and CJ became best friends. And not only that, over the years she became friends with the whole village including the bergens. She also met the children of poppy's and Branch's friends. But now that years have passed by she was already grown up, and today was finally her 16th birthday. "Esperanza wake up girl. You don't wanna oversleep for you're big day!" Said CJ knocking on her door. After having to hear that knocking sound for 5 minutes Esperanza finally woke up. "I'm up!" Esperanza said. "Wait... ready for what?..." She asked. "For you're 16th birthday, not to mention you're coronation!" CJ replied. Esperanza was surprised that she almost forgot her big day. She rushed to open the door for CJ to let her in and help her get ready. Lily (the daughter of satin) and daisy (the daughter of chenille) also came to help out with her new outfit for the big party. CJ curled Esperanza's hair as Lily and daisy finished helping Esperanza with her outfit. After she was ready she started singing out about party anthem. Esperanza was so excited that she started passing out invitations to the whole kingdom. Soon all the trolls and bergens started setting up the party for Esperanza's big day. "Happy birthday ESPER!!!" Said shiny (GuyDiamond's son) "aww you're so sweet Shiny." Said Esperanza. "Girl I can't believe you're already 16." Said Lily. "Our girl grows up so fast!" Daisy says. "Hey even if I am grown up and I become Queen, I'm still gonna be me." Esperanza said. Everyone gave each other a group hug. "Alright kids time to get this party started!" Said peppy. "Alrighty grandfather!" Esperanza said. Peppy walked up to his granddaughter."you are so grown up Esperanza and beautiful, just like you're mother. If only you're grandmother was here to see you." Peppy said. "I wish I got the chance to meet her." Said Esperanza. Poppy and Branch walked up. "There's our beautiful girl." Poppy said. "Excited to be queen cupcake?" Said Branch. "Well I wouldn't say excited, um more like nervous?" Esperanza said. "Oh sweetie, there's nothing to be nervous about." Poppy smiled. "But who would want a queen that has gray skin?" Esperanza said. "Don't worry you'll find you're true colors soon." Branch said. Esperanza smiled and gave poppy and Branch a hug. "Alight let's get this party started!!" Esperanza said as she started to sing again with everyone about having a moves like Jagger.