Meeting cloud guy

After teaming up with AJ, Esperanza thought it would be so exciting having company with another Troll.

After walking for 5 whole hours, Esperanza skipped and hummed. Of course it kinda annoyed AJ a lot. "Do you have to hum and skip this long?" AJ asked. "I always hum and skip when I'm in a good mood!" Esperanza said. "Do you really have to be in a good mood?" AJ Asked. "Yes I do! Plus by this time tomorrow we'll be able to reach the top of the mountain." Esperanza said. AJ rolled his eyes. "I can't wait to see everyone again! So that I can have fun with my troll and bergen friends!" Esperanza said. AJ gasped and turned to Esperanza. "B-b-bergens?!?!?" AJ said. "Yes bergens!" Esperanza said. "How can you be friends with them?!?! They eat troll!" AJ said. "Noooo... they used to eat trolls. But now they don't! And now all the trolls and bergens live in peace and harmony, and we have so much happiness!" Esperanza said. AJ continued to walk, Esperanza followed him. "Hey wait up!" Esperanza said. "I honestly can't wait to see the look on you're face when you realize that the whole isn't all HAPPINESS AND PEACE. There's hatred and chaos in this world." AJ said. Esperanza ran In front of him. "Hey I know that the world isn't all happiness and peace, but I rather go through life thinking that it mostly is that being negative!" Esperanza said. "Wait! Be quiet for a moment!" AJ said, as he covered Esperanza's mouth. "Do you hear something?" Esperanza asked. "No I just wanted you to be quite." AJ smirked. Esperanza had her serious face. "What is you're problem?" Esperanza asked. "Oh nothing. I just don't wanna deal with you're ramblings." AJ said. Esperanza rolled her eyes. "Oh so you think BEING SARCASTIC will make you're life better?" Esperanza said. "Yes, yes it would." AJ said. It was getting dark already so Esperanza and AJ camped out at the spot they were at. AJ picked up some woods for the fire. As Esperanza set up Her sleeping bag. Esperanza looked up at the stars and started to sing.

ESPERANZA: "Can we pretend that Airplane in the sky are like shooting stars?"

AJ turned around. "Really? More singing?!?" AJ asked. Esperanza rolled her eyes. "Yes really! Singing calms me down. Maybe you should try it." Esperanza said. AJ got up. "I only sing when I want to! So can you please be quiet and let me SLEEP!"AJ said. Esperanza got out her guitar and started playing. AJ opened his eyes and turned around. Then Esperanza started singing again. But this time "THE FUN SONG"

ESPERANZA: "F is for friends who do stuff together! U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all! Down here in the deep blue sea!"

After playing the "THE FUN SONG" AJ got up on his feet. "May I?" Asked AJ. Esperanza smiled and handed him her guitar. But instead of throwing the guitar in the fire like branch did. He broke the guitar in two pieces, and went back to sleep.

The next day, they were almost at the top of the mountain. "So one of the these caves lives the Miracle Worker?" Esperanza asked. "That's correct." AJ replied. "I wonder which one..." Esperanza said. "Choose a cave wisely!" Said a man's voice. Esperanza and AJ looked around to see who said that. "And beware the danger that lies ahead." The man's voice said. "Who said that?" AJ asked. "It was... ME! Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that one of these caves is where the Miracle Worker lives and the others to, DANGEROUS creatures."Said a cloud guy. "Wait a second... you're that cloud guy who helped my parents!" Esperanza said. "That's right princess!" The cloud guy said. Esperanza and AJ looked at each other and then back at the cloud guy. "You think you can.. which is the right one?" Esperanza asked. "You bet." Replied the cloud guy. "Great!" Esperanza smiled. "No, no we're fine." AJ said. Esperanza looked at AJ. "AJ, he's trying to help!" Esperanza said. "I don't trust a cloud who doesn't even where shoes." AJ said. "He helped my parents! So maybe he can help us!" Esperanza said. AJ rolled his eyes. "Ok fine! So which way is it?" AJ asked the cloud guy. "First you have to give me a hug." Said the cloud guy. AJ grabbed a stick and broke it into have and started chasing the cloud guy. Esperanza ran towards AJ to stop him. "AJ wait!" Said Esperanza. "Come back here!!!!" AJ yelled. "Ahhhhh!!!" Screamed the cloud guy. They all ran so high up to the mountain. "AJ, have mercy! He's just a cloud!" Esperanza yelled. Soon they all finally made it to the top of the mountain. Right in front of the Miracle Worker's cave. "And we're here!" Said the cloud guy as he stopped running. Esperanza and AJ also stopped running. "You two remind me so much of Poppy and Branch! We'll see ya later, unless... YOU DIE!" Said the cloud guy as he left. Esperanza and AJ looked at each other shocked. Then they turned around at the cave. "So we're here." AJ said. "Alright... lets do this!" Said Esperanza.

(LOL "THE FUN SONG" 😂)