rich kids /// jookyun

By pocketfulofexo

in which two boisterous personalities, one wealthier, one grazing the fields of poverty, teach each other how... More

a/n
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi: the banquet part i
xvi: the banquet part ii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
afterword
THANK YOU /// UPDATED AGAIN

xvii

5K 288 111
By pocketfulofexo

jooheon's eyes slowly cracked open feeling an unexpected warmth around his chest.

he glanced down to see changkyun's sleeping face cuddled into him.

the older boy smiled and ran his fingers through the small boy's hair soothingly.

"so beautiful," jooheon mumbled kissing changkyun's forehead.

he looked beautiful regardless of his dried tears and smudged makeup.

changkyun's small fingers gripped jooheon's shirt tightly and his face twisted into an unreadable expression, his eyes still shut.

"babe," jooheon whispered.

the petite boy shifted uncomfortably.

"babe, wake up."

changkyun whined softly.

jooheon gently caressed his face and pecked his lips, "baby, are you having a nightmare?"

"no!" changkyun shrieked sitting straight up clutching his hand over his chest, almost knocking jooheon over.

"woah babe, are you okay?"

changkyun stared at jooheon wide-eyed as his face flushed pink.

although he was embarrassed, he crawled between jooheon's legs and hugged his torso tightly, he never handled scary things very well.

jooheon smiled and wrapped his arms around the other's boy's small waist pulling him close to himself.

"are you alright?"

"yeah."

"were you scared?" jooheon ran his fingers gently through changkyun's silky hair once again.

"yes," changkyun hummed closing his eyes as jooheon's touch calmed him.

"well, you're okay now."

"is this even real?" changkyun sighed looking at the older boy.

"what?"

"is this even happening right now?"

"of course it is silly."

"this is weird."

"why?"

"because i'm supposed to hate you."

"you aren't 'supposed' to do anything changkyun," jooheon smiled running his fingers along the smaller boy's spine.

"what will other people think?"

"you worry too much."

"changkyun! i know you're in there! how dare you skip my banquet!"

changkyun's eyes widened at the sound of his father's voice behind his door.

"crawl under the covers, i've got this," jooheon smiled patting the top of his head.

"jooheon i-"

"shhh."

the elder boy stood from the bed and approached the door carefully.

as soon as he turned the knob he bowed at a completely ninety degree angle and gave the overpowering man the biggest puppy eyes possible.

"please forgive us sir. changkyun fell extremely ill last night, when i came upstairs to check on him he was almost choking on his own puke, i couldn't bring him down while he was projectile vomiting all over his bedroom, the guests would be disturbed. i stayed up here to care for him, i'm sorry for not returning, but i was very concerned. please consider our apology."

changkyun's father's eyebrows raised, "hm, well, i suppose it would have been quite awful if he was puking all over the guests, so i suppose i'll accept this, i'm headed off to work."

and with that, the old man was gone.

"you didn't have to do that."

"but i wanted to," jooheon smiled crawling back into bed beside changkyun.

changkyun sighed and pulled himself closer to jooheon craving his warmth and comfort.

"how is this just magically okay? i've spent so long trying to push this away and now it's just...i don't know," changkyun sighed heavily playing with the hem of jooheon's shirtsleeve.

"maybe you just forgot to tell yourself that you had feelings for me," the elder boy smiled and kissed the younger on the top of his head, "maybe we were just meant to be."

"don't get all romcom cheesy on me."

"i love romcom cheesy though."

"of course you do."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

changkyun rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically.

"see, nothing has changed about you, you're still annoyed by me but, this time, you like me."

"oh shut your mouth lee jooheon."

-

"mina did the running man thing when he came in, you should have seen his face, it was so funny i almost cried."

"that's what my dad gets for leaving a bottle of champagne with a bunch of light weights," changkyun giggled as he looked over at tzuyu.

"you shouldn't be one to talk."

"hey, don't be an asshole."

"hey, watch your words please."

"sorry yeongja-nim."

the elderly lady shook her head as she placed another pancake in front of the four teens sat around the counter.

"so what happened to you two last night? i heard mr. lim blew a gasket," mina grinned.

jooheon laughed as he leaned forward and whispered into her ear just loud enough for changkyun to hear.

"we snuck away to go fuck."

"jooheon! you perv!" changkyun slapped the elder's chest making a pouty face.

"aw babe don't do that. you're so cute that you make me feel bad," jooheon pinched his cheek.

"i hate you."

jooheon blew a kiss trying to not to giggle.

"when did you two start going out?" tzuyu smiled.

"uh," changkyun adverted his eyes from jooheon feeling a familiar warmth enter his cheeks.

"a few weeks ago," jooheon grinned widely, "we're sorta unofficially official though, i'm unfortunately not a hot rich guy at school so my little changkyunnie here wanted to keep it on the down low."

"don't you dare even start with that nickname, i'm going to kill kihyun."

"changkyun that is so unfair!" tzuyu made a pouty face.

"what?"

"you're practically saying that you don't want to be with jooheon 'cause he's poor, seriously, that's so lame."

"yeah changkyun, it's super lame."

"lee jooheon i swear to god," changkyun rolled his eyes.

"and you even treat him badly! c'mon, he's your boyfriend isn't he?" mina complained.

"yeah c'mon babe, i'm your boyfriend," jooheon taunted.

changkyun set his cutlery down, "in finished, thanks for breakfast yeongja-nim."

he stood up from the table and gave the two stylists death glares before storming away leaving jooheon sat alone at the table with mina and tzuyu.

"is he always like that? jesus christ i don't know how you put up with that, like don't get me wrong, i love changkyun, but still," mina shook her head.

"i agree, he's so hotheaded, you should hear the way he speaks to his dad's assistant," tzuyu snorted.

"well," jooheon sighed, "one, yifan's an asshole and two, i love him i guess, that's the only answer i have for you. he's mine and i want him to be so i gotta put up with his tantrums and his sassiness. honestly, i kind of adore it, but honestly, i kind of adore everything about him."

tzuyu and mina sat back in their chairs staring with grins that were almost inhumane.

"what?" jooheon made a face.

"this one's special," tzuyu smiled.

"i can feel it, and he stayed for breakfast, they usually never stay for breakfast."

"they?" jooheon asked knitting his eyes brows.

"changkyun's past 'relationships' i guess you could call them," mina smiled.

"what do you mean by them not staying for breakfast?"

"oh, well, changkyun always had guys over, but they never stayed. they always left," mina said in a sad tone.

"and they never even kissed him goodbye or anything, they'd just leave. changkyun would usually come out of his room and hour or two later either gloomy or full on bitch, both are a nightmare," tzuyu added.

jooheon frowned, "how could you leave an angel like changkyun that easily? are they blind?"

"i can see why he likes you."

jooheon gave mina a puzzled look.

"you're finally loving him the way he should be loved."

jooheon cracked a wide smile, "i'm happy to hear you think so, and as much as i would love to hear more about how i'm a great boyfriend ladies, i've got a cute little angry boy to kiss."

the girls smiled and waved him off.

"go get 'em tiger."

jooheon exited the kitchen.

"he's sweet," yeongja smiled seating herself next to mina and tzuyu.

"isn't he? i think he's going to be really good for changkyun," tzuyu smiled.

"me too. i mean, did you see the way his face totally lit up while he was talking about him, that was super cute," mina grinned.

"lee jooheon," yeongja shook her head, "please love and care for our changkyun properly, he needs it."

(a/n: hey guys, sorry for the slow updates as of late, i'll try to get them in more often and i was curious to see if you wanted and extra otps thrown in the mix, it literally could be anybody except like hyungwonho, kaisoo, and jeongmo cause they're already there, see you soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 906 25
Not really fluff anymore lol. You guys have broken us. ⚠14+ recommended⚠ HIGHEST RANK: #55 • monstax [21•8•19] #8 • jooheon [27•3•20] #4 • minhyuk [2...
864 32 16
What began as a casual relationship ended up becoming the most important thing for Changkyun. While fighting for his relationship, the rapper faces h...
13K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...
6.8K 226 24
A story in which Shownu meets a dramatic Changkyun at a weeding and falls in love. ❤️ Follow the story to see what happens with them. WARNING ⚠️...