Crazy

By Team_MikaReyes

She was crazy. She made me crazy. But I was crazier because I was falling in love with her. More

#1
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
Zero

#2

5.1K 140 80
By Team_MikaReyes

01/24/2017

She made me break up with Kiefer today.

I was in the middle of texting and calling Den (she wasn't responding at all) when I got a message from an unknown number.

Bring cookies and cream ice cream. Thank you. - Mika

Then another message for an address.

I rubbed my forehead because my head was starting to ache.

Last night, Mika left soon after. I stayed in the restaurant for a couple more minutes unable to process anything. But for the life of me, I erased the whole encounter with Mika from my mind.

Surely, Mika wasn't serious with the blackmailing thing. After all, Mika was well-known for her 'always return kindness' attitude. Blackmailing me didn't seem like something she could do.

But I was wrong. Mika's next message showed me that.

Come here or the recording will go viral.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I had half the mind not to go because I didn't think Mika would do it but I didn't want to risk it. And I wanted to settle things with Mika properly.

I bought the ice cream Mika requested for and brought it to her condo unit while waiting for Den's reply all the while.

When I went in there, Mika opened the door looking so comfy in her jersey shorts and loose shirt. The damned woman didn't even seem to be planning to go out at all. 

"Yay! Thanks," Mika said while taking the ice cream from me and giving me the payment

She really made me do an errand. Damn.

She got a spoon before sitting on her couch and focusing on the TV.

I was left standing there by the door.

"Gusto mo?" Mika asked me when she noticed I didn't move. "Upo ka," she added while patting the space beside her.

I didn't move. The woman was absolutely crazy. After threatening me, she was acting all friendly. The fuck?

"Look, I'm not gonna stay for long. Can we talk about what you heard?" I said.

Mika turned off the tv.

"Sit," Mika said.

I ignored her.

Mika took her phone out and scrolled before showing it to me as if I could see it from where I was.

"I attached the recording in an email. Isesend ko 'to kay Bengs, ABS-CBN, GMA, TV5, Spin, Rappler, at kung saan-saan pa kung hindi mo ako susundin. So sit down, Alyssa."

My eyes went as big as it could. 

I went to her fast and tried to grab her phone but she kept it at the band of her shorts so I couldn't exactly get it.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I asked angrily.

I stood as tall as I could in front of her but she didn't even seem fazed. She even leaned on the couch and crossed her arms.

"Break up with Kiefer," she said.

"Ano?" I said with clenched teeth.

I was getting frustrated because I couldn't even talk to her properly. 

"Break. Up. With. Kiefer," she said slowly as if I couldn't understand it.

"If it's because you're still in love with him then by all means, you can have him! What we have isn't real but we need to keep up appearances. Hindi pa kami pwedeng magbreak pero pwede ka na gumawa ng move mo sa kaniya!" I snapped. "Kung papatulan ka niya," I added with a sneer.

Mika laughed. And laughed. 

"That's the biggest joke ever! As if naman gugustuhin ko pa ang lalaking 'yun," Mika said in between laughters. "I don't care about him. Gusto ko lang magbreak kayo."

"You need to seek professional help," I hissed.

Mika was a nut job. She had loose screws. She needed to get it fixed.

"I already did," she whispered with a sad smile.

A smile that said she knew something I didn't.

"Unfortunately, I'm a lost cause. Kaya gawin mo na lang ang sinasabi ko, Alyssa."

I didn't break up with Kiefer despite the fact that my relationship with Den was on the rocks. And she thought I would do that just because she told me to?

It must have shown on my face because Mika looked at the phone on her waist again as if saying that she had the power over me.

I frowned and clenched my fists.

"I will sue you," I said.

She glared at me before smirking.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Alyssa. Ako rin. I can do whatever I want to do."

The look on her face said, "try me."

I cursed inside my head because I was losing. I was scared. 

I was the one who had a lot to lose. I don't have anything I can use against her. And I really couldn't sue her without people looking into it. It would be pointless.

I don't even know what I could sue her for. She wasn't extorting money from me considering she paid me for the ice cream and the only other demand was to break up with Kiefer. Ugh. I really had nothing on her.

I sighed in defeat and frustration before plopping down beside her. 

She grinned.

"What do you want?" I asked while facing her.

"You."

I caught my breath and moved away from her, my heart beating fast. What. The. Fuck.

She chuckled.

"Joke lang!" she said before hitting me lightly on the arm. "Gusto ko lang i-try sabihin 'yun."

I glared at Mika.

"So what do you want?!" I stopped myself from screaming.

"'Yun nga. Makipagbreak ka kay Kiefer. 'Yun pa lang. Wala pa namang iba. Thank you sa ice cream."

She smiled at me sweetly and I had to wonder if maybe there really was something wrong with her.

Come on, who in their right mind would threaten someone and thank someone sincerely for doing what he/she was threatened to do?

"Why are you doing this?" I asked curiously.

Mika didn't seem to have any ill intent in  all these so maybe she really was just insane. And maybe I could help her.

"Honestly?" Mika asked. "Trip ko lang and I find you interesting."

I rolled my eyes. Was I supposed to take that as a compliment?

"What do I have to do for you to erase that recording?" I asked instead.

"I will. One day. Pero hindi pa ngayon," she smirked.

"So you expect me to do everything that you want indefinitely?"

"Basically."

The rage inside me was building up and it took everything from me not to hurt her. God, I hated her.

"Don't worry. Hindi naman unreasonable ang mga ipapagawa ko sayo, eh."

I closed my eyes and prayed to God to help me calm down. I really, really wanted to hurt her then. I wanted to spike some sense into her.

"Alyssa."

I turned to her and was surprised when she fed me a spoonful of ice cream.

"Para lumamig ulo mo."

What the actual, actual fuck?! She used that fucking spoon! I wanted to wash my mouth then.

But when she ate ice cream again using the same spoon that just came from my mouth, I was mesmerized.

That woman knew no boundaries. She was crazy as fuck. 

I just looked at her dumbfounded.

"So anong kwento niyo ni Den?" she continued ignoring any of my reactions.

I stood up to leave.

"Like hell, I'd tell you."

I heard her laugh as I left.

Damn her.

When I got home, I still didn't get any response from Den.

So I called Kiefer first to let him know that our scripted relationship was over. He initially didn't want to agree but I stood my ground.

I can't have that recording going around plus I have to get Den back. If I were with Kiefer, I didn't think Den will take me back.

I texted Den about the break up and she called me.

"Why did you break up with him?"  she immediately asked.

So I told  her about the whole situation with Mika. After all, I'm not the only one who should be worried about the situation.

"Unbelievable," Den said with a hint of sarcasm.

"I know, right? She's -"

"Not Mika. You," Den cut me off.

"What?"

"You broke up with Kiefer because of Mika. You couldn't even do it for me, for us," the pain was evident on Den's voice. "Kay Mika ka na lang!"

Den hung up.

"FUCK!" I shouted and immediately dialled Den's number but I couldn't contact her anymore. She must have turned off the phone.

"Ang tanga, tanga mo, Alyssa!" I screamed at myself.

I should have said I did that to get her back first! I should have told her about Mika afterwards! I was so stupid and it was Mika's fault. I couldn't get her off my head. I couldn't escape her threats. Fuck! 

"Damn you, Mika Reyes!" I screamed again.

END OF CHAPTER.

-

Author's notes: Siyet ang short ng chapters. Sorry. Sorry rin kasi ang bagal ng pacing at sabog. Nahihirapan ako eh. Sorry na. Hope you're not finding this too boring.

Susubukan kong sabayan ang UD ni theheftycollector at ng MIA pa rin (huhu) na si Baezae. Anuna.

P.S. Kinilig ako doon sa MikaSa edits by MikaSa_Edits! Sobraaaa. More. Hihihi.

Thank youuuuuu! You know the drill. Haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 11.1K 40
One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one guy that turned your world upside down.
33.4K 1.4K 25
I had a girlfriend, she had a reputation. I liked her, she used me for fun. I fell in love with her, she left me. But no matter what things were kept...
24.8K 577 20
I'm not insane... I'm just in love.
10K 123 22
Ni-Ki ENHYPEN FF I fell in love with you because you loved me when I didn't even love myself I tried to stop myself from loving you. I really did. So...