I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

Heaven Part II

2.6K 61 13
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

Michael jerked me back and stared at me. "What?" He asked. "I just had a contraction," I admitted. "And you tell me like that?! Are you not in pain?" I shook my head slowly. Michael's chest slowly swelled as he prepared to scream,

"DOC, BEY'S GOING INTO LABOR!!!!"

I sighed and watched Michael jump up and find Doc. I rolled my eyes as i slowly stood up and grabbed my side. "Ooh," I whispered. I walked up the stairs and began to do my breathing. Doula Erykah and Doc came up right after me. "How are you feeling?" They asked in unison. I chuckled. "I feel fine. Are we gonna time them?" "Of course Bey," Doc answered, "you know your contractions happen every five minutes." I nodded and just as that was said, I bent down and took a deep breath. That's when Michael came running in.

"I'm here."

"Well, disappear!" I hissed.

I winced quietly. "Doc, how long did my last early labor last?" "Yours lasted at least nine hours." I frowned. "Doc, it's only eleven in the morning." I sighed. "Do you want to walk around the property?" Erykah asked. I shook my head. "I'm just gonna chill. I'll call you when I get serious." Doc and Erykah glanced at me sideways. "Please guys, I'm supposed to be comfortable," I pleaded. "Fine, it's your first home birth, just take it easy." I nodded as I counted down the next contraction."Five...four...three....two..one."

I took another deep breath and groaned as the contraction happened. "Oh my goodness," I whispered. I looked around and sighed. "Michael!" I hollered. I heard him come up the steps and to my room. "Hey," he greeted. I grabbed his hand. "Why don't we end this? Just reach up my vagina and pull him out." Michael rolled his eyes. "Beyonce, no." 

I sighed. "It might be shorter since this is your second." I nodded. "How are you feeling?" Michael asked. "Okay," I answered. "I wanna shower," I said. Michael frowned. "You're trying to relax?" I nodded. "C'mon." Michael took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "Be careful," Michael whispered. i rolled my eyes. Michael sighed. I quietly turned on the water and took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" "My back hurts and I don't wanna shower anymore. I'm gonna watch a movie." Michael frowned as he turned the water off. "What do you wann watch?" He asked as he pulled out movies.

"Ghost with Patrick Swayze."

Michael nodded. "Good choice." I nodded and watched Michael put the movie in and take a seat next to me on the bed. I propped up so I could see. Michael glanced over at me. "You know...it's gonna be hard." "For you?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm only forgiving you because of that son of ours, but if he wasn't here..." I sighed. "I want to right my wrongs Michael. I made a mistake, a mistake I don't plan on making anymore ever again."

Michael sighed. "Please," I whispered. I wrapped his arm around me and kissed his cheek. "I don't know. It's just..." Michael whispered. "Michael please. I'm begging you." "You're gonna have to work hard to get me back," he said. "I know I know. I just. I love you." Michael's jaw tightened as he focused on the movie. "Please," I begged. Micgael shook his head. "Not now."

I looked down at my hands. I grabbed his hand. "Are you counting your contractions?" I nodded slowly. I buried my head on his shoulder. He held my hand. "What's wrong?" "Contraction," I whispered. This one lasted for over a minute, leaving me wincing in pain. "Michael?"

"What?"

He sounded irritated with me. "Look me in the eyes," I whispered." Michael turned around and stared at me. His soul-burning, brown eyes leaving me speechless. Say it. Beg for him. He's all you have left. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I don't wanna here this again," Michael announced as he stood up.

"No, I made a mistake and I'm dumb for that. Michael, you're near perfect. You're everything a woman could ask for and I cheated on you because I didn't realize that. I was lonely when you left. You took my life when you walked out that door and I made the biggest mistake in my life. I would die for you," I confessed, "I don't want anything to ever split us up. I want to be stronger for you. I want to be better for you and our children."

Michael sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Bey. Not now. We'll deal with this after our son is here." Michael sighed. "I love you, but dammit, you've got to do better. Don't do better for me. Do better for yourself, Beyonce." Michael sighed. I began to wince. "Get Doc please," I begged. Michael glanced at me and rushed out the room. Doc came back in. "Hey, you okay?" I nodded.

Michael sat back in his chair and sighed. "What's wrong?" She asked as she glared at Michael then at me. "Nothing," I whispered, "I'm fine." Doc sighed. "Michael, I need you to get Bey into a dress." Michael frowned. "Why does she-"

"Easier way to get to the baby. Bey knows which one."

I pointed to my birthing bag in the corner. "The black one." Doc nodded. "Can you step out so I can get into this Doc?" I asked. She frowned. "I've seen your vagina and Michael's penis. Girl, tell me something I haven't seen, but fine." I glared at Doc and sighed as she walked out and closed the door. Michael frowned as he helped me out of my capris and tank and helped me into the loose fitting dress.

"You want a bra...or?"

Michael's cheek slightly flushed as he asked me. I shrugged. "I might let the girls be free," I said as I took off my pants. Michael protectively had his arm around my waist as I stepped into my dress and pulled it up onto my shoulders. I laid down on the bed again and took a deep breath. "Where's my mom?" I asked. Michael shrugged. "Do you want her?" Michael asked. I vigoursly shook my head and sighed.

"Okay okay. I'm gonna go get something to drink. What do you want?" "Jungle juice," I answered quietly. Michael frowned. "We don't drink Jungle juice Bey." "i want some please." Michael frowned. "What the hell is this?" He whispered as he walked out. I heard him tell Dana what I wanted and watched him walk back to my side. "What?" He said. I shook my head as I sighed.

"What?" He hissed again. I shook my head once more. "We aren't making any progress like this," Michael stated in an exasperated tone. I sat up. "Then what do you suggest we do?" He asked. I shrugged. "I'm not a marriage counselor." Michael sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Doc walked back in. "How are you feeling?" Doc asked. "I'm fine just-"

I yelped out in pain and covered my mouth. Doc came over towards me and checked me out. She looked under the cover and hissed. "She's at eight already." "WHAT?" Doc nodded. "We need to get ready." I groaned and took a deep breath. Michael grabbed my hand held me tight. "You're gonna be fine," Michael whispered. "I promise."

Michael's POV

I put the twins in their room and smiled. "Why's Mommy crying?" Princess asked. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "She's...very...excited...about your little brother, but no nee to worry. It'll be okay." I smiled. Prince shrugged. Solange came in. "I'll take over," she announced, "go deal with your baby mama." I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah I guess I should." I walked out of the twins room and headed to Bey's room. I felt like I was the one giving birth at the moment. My hair was pulled back and Doc made me wear gloves, why?

Bey was screaming at the top of her lungs in pain. Erykah and Dana were on either side of her. Dana looked at me and stood up. Bey grabbed my hand and buried her face into my chest. "Michael pull him out!!" She begged. I rocked her back and forth. Doc looked under the covers. "Alright Beyonce. On the count of three I need you to push."

I looked at Bey, who stared at me. "Catch him please." "Bey I-"

"One!"

"What?" She whispered.

"Two."

"I forgive you," I finally said. No matter how many times she hurt me, I wanted to run back to her. I had so much history with this woman that I wouldn't know how to act with any other woman. Bey looked up at me. Her eyes reading shock, pain, and so many emotions. "Thank-" 

"THREE!!!" 

Bey looked at Doc and grabbed my hand. Bey bent over and pushed as hard as she could. Her teeth gritted as she pushed. "Come on," I whispered, "you can do it." Bey groaned as she pushed hard. "Michael, catch him!" Bey yelled. I rushed over to the other end and stared at Doc. "Careful Michael," she said, "talk her through it." 

I sighed. "Come on babygirl you're doing great." I looked under and saw a head. "Keep going!" I smiled as I reached under. "Be gentle," Doc advised me. Bey let out one loud yell and fell back. I stared at the child in my arms. "Cut the cord," Doc told me. She gently took the scissors and cut it. I stared at my son in my arms. My little boy. My seed. My baby. 

Bey looked at me and smiled. "You gonna wash him off?" I shook my head. "I can't move," I whispered. "Hi Michael," I whispered. I had never been so excited to hear a baby crying in my life. He was here. The one tat kept us going through thick and thin. "Can I see the son I just pushed out of my vagina?" Bey asked weakly. I walked over to her. Bey grabbed the baby blanket and wrapped him up. "Ohh, look at him." 

Bey stroked his cheek softly and grinned. "It's Mommy, Michael. Hi pretty boy." Michael squirmed and yawned. I chuckled. "He's everything I imagined." Bey kissed his forehead and held him close to his chest. "I promise," she whispered, "I'll do everything in my power to be the best Mommy in the world." She looked up at me as a tear rolled down her cheek. "And I promise, I'll do everything in my power to be the best damn wife to you. If I die today, I want to die knowing you never gave up on me." On that day, December seventh.....another life began and two more lives became even better.

 Few days later

I sang quietly to Michael. I picked up the baby blue blanket on the nursery chair. Bey was fast asleep, leaving me some alone time with my son. I wrapped Michael in his blanket and smiled. "Michael," I whispered, "my life." He had opened his eyes yesterday, to reveal to big brown eyes like mine which made me only more attached, and he really liked his blanket. "Hmm....Blanket? That's a different nickname. Unique for a guy like you." 

"Blanket Jackson?" 

I looked up and saw Bey standing in the frame of the door. I shrugged as I held the baby. "It's time for him to eat," Bey announced. I smiled as I gave Blanket to her. "Blanket? Hmm, well at least they won't confuse you. Blanket." She cooed the nickname to our son. "Where are those papers?" She asked. "I haven't seen them since I went into labor."

"I burned them," I told her. Bey looked up at me and stared. "What type of man am I if I don't fight for what's mine." Bey smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. "Come on then, Blanket. Since your father won't share his name." I laughed and held her and looked down at my son. The twins came in playing. I shushed them. "Hey hey," I whispered. Princess put her hand over her mouth. Prince walked over and looked at his Mommy. "May I see?" Bey nodded as she took a seat in her chair.

Prince gasped. "He looks like you Daddy." I smiled. "He does? Well that means he looks like you," I said. Prince smiled. "That's good." Bey and I looked at each other. "We've done a good job." She nodded.

I stared at my wife and my kids. There wasn't anything; man, woman, or god that could tear me away from this moment. This was the heaven that I had to go through hell for, and if I had to do it all over again to have another moment like; I would do it all over again. This is what I've been fighting for and I'll continue to fight for them. Bey looked at me. "What are you thinking she asked?"

"I'm thinking about us. You, me, the kids. Us. And how I never want us to split up." Bey smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder. The twins sat in my lap as the looked at their baby brother. "Us," Bey whispered, "something I never want to end." 

Author's Note: It took me a long time to work on that. Like longer than I expected. And this is my first update of the New Year! And I have school tomorrow! Oh shit...I have school tomorrow....GAHTDAMN!!!!!!! *storms to bedroom* fuck school....I'mma still go though xD oh well. I'm gonna go disappear now. I gotta watch The Have and Have Nots and do my nails for school. I'm gone be too on point with my sparkly uggs and my crewnecks and hey guys! My bff/shawty/baby mama/ sister from another mister @iLuvProd_MBYALL we have a fanpage .___.  it's about the Les Twins, Beyonce, and MJ so if you're interested in following us then go to instagram and go to @Les_mixhive we just started like last week so xD yeah okay I'm ramblin'. Peace my little minions! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 23
Alyssa Knowles was just a normal 19 year old until she met Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Her world then changed completely. She met all of the ot...
32.4K 1K 25
How will Beyoncé and Shawn keep their children in check and still do their jobs. Brooklyn Carter Is 14 years old she is homeschooled and has a smart...
425K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
130K 5K 44
Beyoncé and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...