Retrieving My Princess- Book...

By princessofpoprock

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. -Lilo & Stitch ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

WARNING!
Emptiness- Chapter 1
Week 1- Chapter 2
Week 2- Chapter 3
Week 3- Chapter 4
Waiting- Chapter 6
Departures- Chapter 7
UPDATE
Here of There- Chapter 8 Part 1
Gone- Chapter 8 Part 2
A New Beginning... Again?- Chapter 9
Update! :)
Best Friend and Tiaras- Chapter 10
Meetings and Plans- Chapter 11
News
So It Begins...- Chapter 12
Truth or Lies- Chapter 13
Confiding Problems- Chapter 14
Melodies and Outings- Chapter 15
Bruises- Chapter 16
Reappearance- Chapter 17
Amends- Chapter 18
Reminiscing- Chapter 19
Avoiding- Chapter 20
Surprise Visits- Chapter 21
Broken Images- Chapter 22
Remembrance- Chapter 23
Tensions- Chapter 24
Finding Lost Treasures- Chapter 25
Moving Forward- Chapter 26
I'm Sorry
Update
Update: New Fan Fiction

You or Them- Chapter 5

2.3K 60 41
By princessofpoprock

You or Them- Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

Last week when we went down to the police station, the head of police, also know known as Officer Banks, was pissed off to see us. He wasn't bothered by our presence, but he seemed bothered by the fact that seven celebrities (one of them being a One Direction girlfriend), two other One Direction girlfriends, and two well known best friends of us, came down to the station without any body guards. He kept going on and on how irresponsible it was of us, and well I snapped at him...

Flashback

"Do you guys know how irresponsible it was for all of you to come down to the station without any proper protection?! You could have gotten seriously hurt, or even kidnapped, by Amelia all because you are all a crucial connection to the Princess! It's bad enough having a well known Princess Popstar/Rockstar missing; imagine if at least you seven celebrities went missing! It would've been a disaster! It could've been a world crisis because not only do we have to worry about finding all eight of you, but we'd also have to keep an extremely close eye on all your fans! Imagine what could've-" Officer Banks said while raising his voice at us as he paced behind his desk in his small office down at the station.

"Well I'm sorry that we didn't bring security! We came down to tell you that we know where Princess Ariel is at! I'm sorry we're more worried over our best friend's safety than our own," I roared as I stood up from one of the chairs and placed my hands on his desk. That outburst seemed to have caught his attention.

"You know where she's at? How?" He sounded amazed and quickly took out a notepad and quickly sat back down on his chair. Cher pulled on my jacket sleeve signaling for me to sit down.

"She wrote us a letter two days ago and it arrived yesterday at around noon along with the hat she wore when she disappeared," Cher said pulling out the letter and handing it to Officer Banks. He read through the letter, and he let out a long sigh.

"This won't help in anything. It doesn't even state where she's at." He handed the letter back to Cher and gave us a sad smile.

"It does," Liam said steeping forward and grabbed the letter from Cher. "It states clearly here. She wrote, "'P.S. Haz don't forget the summer memory. Please recall it.' That clearly means that the memory holds the location where she's at."

"First of all, why would the memory be so important?" The officer looked annoyed, but at the same time curious.

"The memory is important because it was the first summer we spent away from each other," I said with desperation in my tone. "We were both 10 when she, Joseph, and Amelia took a family vacation. They went down- wait, if I tell you, you have to promise us that you will take us with you to help rescue Ariel. Us as in just Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and I."

The girls stiffened when they heard this, and I quickly added turning to them, "No offence, but you guys need to stay here in London safe. It's not that you aren't capable of going, but Ariel would kill us if we got you guys hurt. She's already going to kill us for going along anyways."

They nodded, but didn't say anything else. I know they're pissed off that they can't go, but they understand. It's not that they would hold us back, but we know how to remain calm in dangerous situations. Or at least I hope... The girls would just be screaming in terror, and that will not only risk our lives, but Ariel's as well. "Mr. Styles, right now is not the time to negotiate. Finding the Princess is time sensitive. Tell us, now," Officer Banks said glaring at me.

I didn't stop though, I stood my ground. "Officer, you don't understand! We understand her. If she sees complete strangers with officer uniforms, she may not trust you. Why? Because she's going to think that you're working for her nanny. She won't leave with you, and if she somehow manages to escape, she would easily come out if she saw us."

He sighed, but he didn't say anything. He was about to protest, but I said, "Promise us, please."

I pleaded with my voice and my eyes. We need to be there when she's being rescued. Not only will she easily come with us, but she's going to need comfort from people she knows and not total strangers. We know how to coax her to talk, and I know that will help the officers a lot. "Fine. We will contact you to inform you when we will go out to rescue her."

"Thank you, but if I can ask one more favor? Don't tell our management or Simon. Don't tell them because they won't allow us to go, and you have to admit that you need our help."

He nodded and urged me to continue with my information, and I did, "That summer, they went to their summer home in Bristol."

Officer Banks hurried to write the information down, and waited for me to continue. "She told me how the home was out in the middle of the Bristol woods. She said how it was three miles west of the Bristol Channel. She said there were no internet, cable, and people for miles. She said there was electricity, but there wasn't any sort of contact with the outside world in the house. It's as if they're in their own bubble."

"How do you know she's there? How do you know she isn't anywhere else?"

"That's the problem, that's all we know. The letter was written two days ago, so that's the only trail we have. I'm sure she's still there. Please, you have to check."

"We need to look up the location and whereabouts of the house. We need to make sure that everything is all clear before we go in, so until then we will keep in contact. I'll call you immediately when we will head out to find her." We nodded and stood up. We thanked him and left the station.

"How do we know that she's still there?" Dani said concern fills every word.

"I know Amelia. She wouldn't move from a safe location until she's found another one. Going by the date on the letter, I'm guessing she hasn't left the house yet. I'm sure she's leaving soon though. She knows if she doesn't leave England, or even Europe, soon then she will be caught," Cher said. We nodded our heads. That actually did make sense.

"Bristol it is," Niall said sighing and smiling slightly.

End of Flashback

It's been five days since we were at the police station and we were all antsy. We were all busy with work now, so the only person who's available in case of an emergency is Mary. She's spending her time sketching new gowns for Queen Cassidy and Ariel. She says that she knows Ariel will probably never use them, but she'd still like to have a few ready. She said that we never know what can happen.

The lads and I were making small talk while we were finishing our rehearsals for our next tour. It was around five in the afternoon, and we just wanted to eat and return to our flats. I finally moved out of Louis's flat and got my own. I still live close to the lads though. Instead of living about 15 minutes away from Liam and Ariel, I now live seven minutes away. It's closer, and honestly I can actually walk to all of their flats. I live exactly the same distance from everyone. I honestly don't mind moving out, but it's going to be strange not seeing Lou every morning.

I turned to Louis once we finished rehearsing and said, "Hey, Lou? Where did you say El worked again?"

"Um... She said she worked for some fashion designer. I can't remember his name though. All I remember is that she said something about him being well known in the fashion industry," Lou said face palming himself trying to remember.

"Don't think too hard, Lou. We need you to remain like your joking self," Zayn said smiling.

"Hey! Fuck you," Lou said laughing loud and we all joined him. Niall was still laughing loudly when my phone started ringing. I slipped it out of my pocket and answered without looking at the caller ID.

(H= Harry, OB= Officer Banks)

H: Hello?

OB: Mr. Styles?

H: Yes, this is Harry.

OB: Tomorrow at 6 A.M.

H: What?

OB: We've found the house. We've scoped it out, and discovered that the only source of security that they have are two guards. We don't know who they are, and we know for a fact that they don't work for the same company as your security. We will be leaving tomorrow at 6 A.M. to Bristol. It's crucial we rescue her as soon as possible.

My heart and body froze. The house has been found and we are going to rescue my princess...

OB: Mr. Styles? Are you there?

H: Y-yes. Sorry just in shock and excited. Ok I'll tell the lads now so they know.

OB: Alright. Be here at the station no later than 5:55 A.M. or else we will leave you.

H: We won't be late. I swear on it.

End of Call

A huge smile stretched across my face. We're going to rescue her. I'll have her back in my arms soon. I looked up to see the lads staring at me weirdly. I saw our management and Simon get back from backstage and they were in a deep conversation. I looked back at the lads and they stared at me confused. "Play along," I whispered to them as they approached the stage.

"Boys! Rehearsals went great! Keep up the good work until tour starts, and you won't need to rehearse while on tour," Uncle Si said smiling at us.

"Actually, we can't come tomorrow," I spoke up while pointing to the rest of the lads.

"You're all scheduled to come, Harry. There's no way you can't come," our management said. I still wasn't happy with them, so I tried to respond to them without making my anger evident.

"Mum wants us over. She wants to see all five of us before we head off on tour again. She's having a dinner and the rest of the lads' mothers, and family, will be there as well. They want us to be there all day."

"I don't know, lads. You need to rehearse."

"Please. We need to go. We hardly get to spend any time with our families as it is. It's not like we won't be back," Liam bargained.

"Well..."

"Please," Zayn, Niall, and Louis chorused. Liam and I grinned at one another because were trying not to laugh at them.

"What time will you lads be leaving? Uncle Si sighed in defeat.

"Ugh... Why?" I said trying to sound curious instead of nervous. We can't have security with us. They won't let us go if security knows my true plan.

"So we know when to send security," Uncle Si said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Erm... Nine in the morning the latest. We are all meeting in Liam's flat by 8:30," Zayn said catching on to my lie. I think they knew I was trying to keep our true plans hidden.

"We will send security to Liam's flat at 8:30 then," our management said.

"I don't see why we need security anyways. We can't even enjoy time with our families without security right outside our doors," Lou said annoyed as well.

"Boys, we do it-."

"We know, we know. You do it to protect us," Niall said waving them off.

"Good thing you know because security will still be there at 8:30 and that's final. We can't risk losing you as well," Simon said sternly and walking out the venue with management. I sighed and turned off my microphone. The lads copied my actions as we handed them back to our sound manager. We walked swiftly to our cars.

"What's really happening tomorrow, Hazza?" Lou was standing in front of his car while spinning his car keys in his left hand.

"Yeah. I could clearly tell that's not happening tomorrow," Zayn said adding on.

"I still don't see why we need security to wherever we're going," Niall said grumbling.

"I think I know... Correct me if I'm wrong. Are we rescuing Ariel tomorrow?" Liam said the last line so quietly that it was barely audible. I nodded my head and they all erupted in cheers.

"Lads, shut up. We are leaving at 5:30 in the morning to the police station, and there Officer Banks will drive us in one of their police trucks," I said while running a hand through my curls.

"Why did we tell them so late then?" Liam said leaning on Lou's car.

"Because if they find out where we are truly headed, then they would do anything to stop us," I said whispering.

"They would do anything to prevent us from leaving," Niall said leaning on Zayn. Zayn merely chuckled at Niall's actions, and he ruffled his hair.

"Let's go get food, then leave back to our flats. We all need to be ready for tomorrow," Zayn said while patting Niall on the head. Niall got into Zayn's car, and we decided we should eat at Nandos. While we were eating, we called every single one of the girls and told them our plans. They still tried pleading with us to let them come, but we didn't let them. We told them that we need them safe here. We told them we would inform them when we rescued her. They agreed, but still sounded upset.

Three hours later, I was walking down the hall to my flat. This flat complex isn't that big either. I purposefully chose it because it's the last place where fans would look for me. They would never expect me to live in a flat complex that was only four stories. My flat wasn't bad either. It took up an entire floor, just like most of our flats do, and it only contained two bedrooms, two restrooms, a fairly large living room, and a kitchen. I unlocked my flat and slumped down on my bed. It was now nine at night, and I knew I needed to get sleep now. I decided I would pick up the lads and we would meet at Lou's flat. I need to start picking everyone up at 5:30 the latest, and I will go for Zayn first. God knows how long it'll take Zayn to get ready. I set my alarm at 4:30 A.M. and let sleep over take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV:

At the police station we were given bulletproof vests. We didn't even question it. We knew anything could go wrong, so the police officers were just trying to protect us. We left before six to Bristol. Honestly, I've never been more wide awake than I am now. It's 8:15 in the morning, and we are almost at Bristol. We haven't had much traffic, but we just hit some. According to the police officers, we should be at Bristol in about 30 minutes. Thirty minutes... That's the only thing that's separating us from Ariel now. It's just time. I'm expecting a call from management or Simon soon. Will I be answering? I don't know. Just because I'm Daddy Direction that doesn't mean that I want to be yelled at. I probably will end up answering because I don't want them to be worried.

The lads are all off in their own little worlds. Harry was holding onto Ariel's jewelry, songbook, and cell phone. I don't know why he brought them to be honest. Those are the last things she will be worried about, her priority will actually be us. It's nice to see Harry smiling again even when we know we are off to risk our lives for a girl we all grew to love. Louis is texting on his phone and smiling slightly while tapping his foot. Zayn is listening to music while he's staring out his window. He had a serious face, but whatever he was listening to must be keeping him smiling because he still seems happy. Niall was scrolling through his phone while he kept chuckling every once in a while. I'm pretty sure he was tweeting fans via his fake fan account. He has one so he could get to know them. Harry has one as well, but he wasn't on it at the moment. I was just observing them while thinking back to what we've accomplished. Rockers are now going to Mixers, Brats, and Directioners for support. They also come to any of us, but since we've been busy with our Ariel hunt, we haven't responded much to them. The little support we've given is enough though. They are saying how thankful they are because we are showing them a lot of support via our tweets and fans.

I looked down at my phone. We have five minutes until security will be at my flat. I'm still surprised we escaped the security outside our flats though. I think it's because we took the fire escapes and hidden parking lots it order to get away. We weren't caught once. I think for once we have luck on our side. I looked back at Harry, and I saw that he was flipping through the pages in Ariel's songbook. He hasn't shown us what he found in there that makes him so upset. It seems that when he gets to the last page where she wrote, he starts to get a bit upset. All I see are glimpses of drawings. Whatever they are seem to upset him a bit. My phone started to ring loudly from my pocket, and Officer Banks stared at me through the rear view mirror. I took out my phone and I gulped nervously. All the lads were staring at me as I answered.

(L= Liam, S= Simon)

L: H-hello? *nervous tone*

S: Liam! Thank god! Where on earth are you boys?!

L: How do you know we aren't in my flat?

S: We sent security earlier than planned. They didn't find any of you lads home. Your security didn't even see you guys leave. Where are you?

L: Um... Don't get mad at us please-.

S: If you tell me where you're at, we may not.

L: You see that's the issue... We can't.

S: What do you mean you can't?! If you left without security-.

L: Simon, it's too late to lecture us. We are almost at our location. We can't tell you where we're at.

S: Liam Payne! Tell me-!

L: Gotta go. Sorry, Uncle Si.

S: Liam-!

End of Call

I looked up and I noticed that the lads were all trying not to laugh. "How bad was it?" Zayn asked smirking.

"We are in deep shit when we return," I said while grinning broadly.

"We've broken Liam," Niall said while fake gasping.

"Liam how does it feel not being responsible?" Louis said grinning broadly.

"Ariel's gonna kill us for breaking him," Harry said grinning broadly as well. We made small talk for the remainder of the ride. I noticed that we soon passed Bristol and continued going west.

"We are almost there, boys. Just an hour further," Officer Banks told us.

"I thought you said we only needed thirty minutes?" Poor Louis looked confused as he asked the officer.

"To arrive at Bristol we needed thirty minutes. Now to arrive to the summer home we need an hour of driving here through pure forest." She really did keep Ariel isolated. The lads and I continued talking and I noticed that we gradually became nervous as we neared our destination. Anything can happen out here and it would take awhile to get help.

Ariel's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw the sun come in through the small window. Even though I wanted to get up, I couldn't. I was in too much pain and it would only cause me to yelp out. I really wanted to sit up though... I sighed and slowly started to lift myself up. Halfway up, I whimpered in pain and my arms gave out. I fell with a thump on my mattress and I groaned in pain. Every part of my body ached. She beat me again yesterday. Why? Because she told me she didn't want me running away today when we head off to the airport to a private jet she somehow got a hold of. The goons know how to fly it, so while they fly the jet to Brazil, Amelia will be with us in the back. I'm scared. I really hope help come soon. Soon as in within the next hour. I need to be rescued before she takes us to Bristol. She managed to sneak the jet to the airport here, and she's leaving to Brazil even though this airport isn't meant for international flights.

I heard shuffling from upstairs and I knew it was almost time for us to leave. I heard Amelia yelling something about covering up the furniture. I'm guessing they are trying to make it seems as if no one was ever here. Too late though. If Harry caught onto my hint, he will know that we were here. If they don't catch us on time, at least they will know we were here. How? I hid a drawing last week right under Daddy's mattress. It was a picture of Daddy holding me while I cried into his chest. The caption reads, "We were here, but you were too late."

I clearly heard Amelia yell from beside the basement door, "Yes I know it's 9:20 in the morning. I'm aware that we leave England at 10:40. We'll leave at 9:40 to the airport."

I sucked in a sharp breath. We leave in 20 minutes. I heard more yelling, but it was muffled. I did the only thing I could do. I started to sing softly. This song fit my stay here at the summer home, and it was called Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson.

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Seems like just yesterday

You were a part of me

I used to stand so tall

I used to be so strong

Your arms around me tight

Everything, it felt so right

Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

I told you everything

Opened up and let you in

You made me feel alright

For once in my life

Now all that's left of me

Is what I pretend to be

So together, but so broken up inside

'Cause I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

Swallow me then spit me out

For hating you, I blame myself

Seeing you it kills me now

No, I don't cry on the outside anymore

Anymore

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

I didn't cry after I sang the song. I didn't do anything but listen to what was going on upstairs. I'm out of tears to cry, and I'm not going to let Amelia see how much pain I was in. However, I still managed to hear something that lit a small light of hope in me. I hear dogs barking in the distance. They were at least five miles away, but I knew they were police dogs. "Please let it be them," I whispered.

Niall's POV:

"We'll be stopping in a bit, lads. Just calm down for now," Officer Banks informed us. We were all nervous and jumpy. Every five minutes that his radio went off made us jump. We thought it was going to be bad news.

"So... What should we do to lessen the nerves?" Louis asked while giving us a nervous laugh. I didn't say anything. Instead I scrolled through my music and pulled up a song.

"Well we can always sing a song. Let's sing this song since Ariel has had us going in circles for awhile," I said eyeing the lads. My hands were shaking as I was holding my phone. They nodded for me to continue. I played the song, and they started chuckling when they realized it was Round & Round by Selena Gomez. We still sung along until we arrived to our destination though.

Round & Round

Round and round

Round and round

Round and round

Round and round

You see me standing there

And act like you don't know me

But last night you were callin' me

Sayin' you want me

Oh, why you always make me feel

Like I'm the one that's crazy?

You got my heart racin'

My, my heart racin'

Boy, I need you here with me

We can't go on this way

I'm fallin' hard for you

All I can say

We're goin' round and round

We're never gonna stop

Goin' round and round

We'll never gonna get where we're goin'

Round and round

Well, you're gonna miss me

'Cause I'm gettin' dizzy

Goin' round and round and round

You try to pull me close

And whisper in my ear

You always tell me lies

I've cried out all my tears

I've pushed my feelings to the side

But then you bring 'em back, b-bring 'em back

Now you got me singin'

Boy, I need you here with me

We can't go on this way

I'm fallin' hard for you

All I can say

We're goin' round and round

We're never gonna stop

Goin' round and round

We'll never gonna get where we're goin'

Round and round

Well, you're gonna miss me

'Cause I'm gettin' dizzy

Goin' round and round and round

Love me or love me not

I'm starin' at the clock

I picked them flower petals off

And then I watched them drop

Love me or love me not

I'm starin' at the clock

I picked them flower petals off

And then I watched them drop

Boy, I need you here with me

I can't go on this way

I'm fallin' hard for you

All I can say

Round and round

We're never gonna stop

Goin' round and round

We'll never gonna get where we're goin'

Round and round

Well, you're gonna miss me

'Cause I'm gettin' dizzy

Goin' round and round and round

Round and round

We're never gonna stop

Goin' round and round

We'll never gonna get where we're goin'

Round and round

Well, you're gonna miss me

'Cause I'm gettin' dizzy

Goin' round and round and round

Officer Banks looked amused at our random singing and goofing around. We temporarily left our worries to the side as we randomly sang along to whatever the hell popped up on my phone. We felt the truck stop, but we thought it was just because the other police cars stopped moving like earlier. But, boy, were we wrong. "We're here boys," the officer said unlocking the truck doors and stepping out into the snow.

We looked at each other, and gulped. We unlocked our seatbelts, and Harry and I opened the doors to get out. As we jumped out, Louis, Zayn, and Liam hopped off right behind us. "There's nothing here," Zayn said looking around.

"We need to walk around that path for five minutes. We couldn't stay out in the open or else they would spot us," the officer said again as he nodded towards the direction we had to head towards. Four other police officers joined us, and nudged us to go ahead. They said there were already 10 other officers ahead. I guess they wanted to provide some protection since we were already in deep shit. If we got even a bit hurt, let's say we'd be on lockdown for our entire tour.

"Let's go save our sister," Louis said smiling brightly, and we followed right behind him.

Ariel's POV:

"You get our prisoners while I heat up the van. Hurry up as well. It's already 9:30," Amelia yelled while I heard the front door slam shut. I faintly heard her turn on the van, and I heard shuffling upstairs. I didn't hear the dogs anymore, so I assumed I heard wrong.

"Prove me wrong, lads. Please prove me wrong," I said quietly. Last night I had a dream, but it wasn't like my usual dreams. I dreamed that I was in Harry's bedroom. His bedroom looked different though. He told me that he finally moved out of Lou's flat. He told me how much he missed me and how much he loved me. He promised me that we would be together soon, and we could finally live the life we always wanted. I told him that I wish that were true. I told him that he should just move on. I told him how I doubted I'll ever be the same again, and he should find someone who is more mentally stable. He kept trying to convince me, but I stood my ground. I told him he needs someone that won't hurt him. Before he could respond, I told him I had to leave. I was backing away slowly as he stretched out his hand to grab mine. I stretched my hand out to grab his, but I was slowly slipping away. I heard him start yelling for me to come back, but I couldn't go back. I tried so hard to return to Harry, but I couldn't. "I love you, Haz. I love you so much, but you need to move on."

I heard the basement door creak open, and I heard the dogs barking again. They sounded a bit closer now, but no one else heard them. I opened my eyes, and I saw the goons coming down the stairs. One of them was carrying Daddy over his shoulder while the other one walked up to me. He unchained my feet, and he tried pulling me to my feet. I formulated a plan as he pulled me up. It was a long shot, but I had to try. I started running on pure adrenaline, and I started my plan. As I was painfully pulled to my feet, I pretended to faint. I heard the other goon quickly place Daddy on the floor and they both rushed up to me to prevent me from falling. They each held one of my hands, and I opened my eyes. I smirked at them because they were holding my hands. "Wrong move," I said loudly while smirking even more.

I pressed on their hand nerve between their thumb and index finger, and they sunk down to their knees while whimpering loudly in pain. I quickly stood up, but still kept applying force. "Don't ever mess with me and my family again," I said before I quickly let go.

I grabbed Star and my journal from beside my mattress and placed them beside Daddy. I turned back around, and I saw the goons were standing up. "Insolent little girl," one of them snarled as he tried to grab me.

I kneed him on his manhood, and he crumpled down in pain. I saw the other goon quickly come up to me, and I grabbed his arm. I managed to twist his arm, and I kicked him to a wall. He crashed into the wall and fell down. The other goon stood up and limped towards me. I did a right hook to his jaw and punched him in the gut. He fell with a hard thump on the ground, and he remained there while just groaning in pain. The other goon tried charging towards me, but I quickly moved. I kicked his side hard, and kicked his back hard again until I heard him fall hard to the ground. I saw blood, but I know that I just broke his nose. That's the least I could've done after all the pain they put Daddy and I through. I ran up to the goons and grabbed their ears. I pulled them in a certain angle that I was taught back in martial arts, and they instantly were unconscious. I knew this would last at least two hours. I searched their pockets until I found the basement keys. I turned back towards Daddy, and he was standing up while grabbing his left side. "Let's go, Daddy. It's about time we left," I said while smiling.

I told him to carry Star with his left hand while I helped him climb upstairs and I carried my journal with my right hand. I opened the basement door, and I saw that the coast was clear. I locked the door behind us tightly, and we slowly walked into the living room. "Angel, leave me here, you go ahead. Amelia won't harm me. She wants you. You need to get away," Daddy said pulling away.

"No, Daddy. You're coming with me. I'm not leaving you here."

"Ariel, go. I'll be here. I promise you I'll be fine." He held my hands tightly as he hid under the table. I placed some warm blankets that I found over to so he wouldn't be seen. I hid Star and my journal with him.

"I'll be back with help, Daddy. I won't leave you here." Tears prickled my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. He looked so weak. I felt as if I left him, then he would die on me. I walked away slowly and headed to the kitchen. I slightly opened the door and peeked out. The coast was clear. No one was there. Adrenaline was still running through my veins as I closed the door behind me. I took a fresh breath of clean air, and admired the nature for a bit. I heard the van door slam shut, and I snapped my eyes open. I sprinted off into the forest. Hopefully, away from this nightmare.

Amelia's POV:

What's taking them so long? It shouldn't take them this long to get my stubborn daughter and Joseph into the van. I turned off the van and opened the van door. I shut it behind me, and I hear the sound of snow crunching. It's just me. No one is out here. No one knows about this summer home. I reassured myself and walked back into the summer home. It was quiet... Too quiet for my liking.

"Amycus! Marcus! Where are you? We need to get going, now!" I was greeted with silence. "I knew I should've just done this myself. They can never do anything right."

I cursed angrily under my breath and made my way to the basement door. It was locked. It's as if they haven't even come down here yet. I unlocked the door with my spare keys and started to walk downstairs. "Let's go you worthless stubborn daughter. Time for us to- What in bloody hell happened here?!"

I yelled angrily as I saw my pathetic goons, Amycus and Marcus, unconscious on the basement floor. I left them there and rushed back upstairs. I checked the entire house and I didn't find Joseph or Ariel. I walked towards the kitchen, and that's where I saw it. There was a little bit of snow inside. I opened the door, and sure enough there were footprints running towards the direction of the forest. I went out and ran to the van. I pulled out my hand gun and walked in the direction they headed in. "Ariel, you insolent pathetic girl! Get back here! You can't run from Mummy forever!" I yelled into the forest and ran after her.

Zayn's POV:

"Ariel, you insolent pathetic girl! Get back here! You can't run from Mummy forever!" I felt chills run down my spine. That must be her. That must be Amelia. Her yell rang all round the forest. I turned to the lads, and we were all looking at each other.

"Boys, don't do anything irrational now," Officer Banks said while watching our exchange. I sprint off into the direction I heard her voice, and I heard the lads running right next to me and behind me. I turned, and I saw Officer Banks saying something into his radio. I'm sorry, but we need to get to Ariel before Amelia does. We need to rescue her.

Ariel's POV:

My blood was pumping through my ears as I sprint through the forest. I heard her yell a couple of moments before, and that's what encouraged me to sprint faster. It hurt a lot while I ran, but I knew I had to get away. It felt as if every blow was brand new. I kept felling excruciating pain, but I kept going. I struggled to breathe, and I tripped. I fell onto my knees, and I heard snow crunching like at least a mile away. I still have time to run again. I stood up, and I spotted the river. My army green Converse were soaking wet already, but that didn't stop me. Snow slid down my leather pants, and my arms were freezing. I had no sweater. All I had was the silk white shirt and army green vest that I sported for my signing about four weeks ago. I ran to the river, and made it look as if I went across. I stepped on the tracks I left in the snow in order to not leave new ones, and I lunged into a bush. I heard snow crunching and I stopped breathing. "Ariel! Where are you, Princess? I promise not to hurt you!"

Her sickly sweet voice made my skin crawl. I need to stay quiet so she won't see me. I saw her pass in front of my bush. I saw something silver glistening in her hand. I tried tacking a closer look, and I realized it was a gun. I silently gasped. She walked towards the direction of my tracks and looked at the river. "You daft girl. You're going to freeze yourself if you ran through the river," she chuckled evilly and kept staring at the river.

I heard twigs and branches snap nearby. Her head quickly turned in that direction and she grinned. "I knew you weren't that daft," she quietly said and ran in that direction.

I'm sure it was just a deer or a rabbit. I got out of the bush, and didn't move. It was quiet. I looked around and I didn't see anyone. Good. I sprint off into the opposite direction. I felt my jeans and shirt rip as I ran past branches. I hissed in pain as branches scratched my skin. I kept running until I came into a clearing. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. I looked up, and I had to blink several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The lads stood less than 20 feet away from me. They had they sides faced to me, and they were catching their breath. Before I could move, I heard snow crunching right behind me. I quickly turned, and I saw her smile broaden. "Say one word and you both die," she said while raising her gun towards me.

"I told you not to tell anyone. Now, you must pay the consequences." She started pointing the gun towards the lads, but I pleaded with her.

"No! Please don't hurt them. Please!" She was only about 10 feet in front of me, and she was smirking.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

Louis's POV:

I was about to tell the lads that we should just go back since it feels creepy being out here, but that's when I saw her. She was only about 20 feet in front of us. She was bruised up and scratched up. I could tell that it was hard for her to be standing up. Amelia was standing right in front of her, but it seemed as if she was pointing her gun at us. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't," Amelia said while she was smirking.

"Ariel!" I yelled out. The lads snapped their heads in the direction I was looking, and they all gasped. They seemed shocked, but happy. That is until they saw Amelia and the position she was in.

"Ary!" Harry yelled.

"Princess!" Niall yelled along with Harry.

"A!" Liam yelled with them as well.

"Seacaster!" Zayn yelled in sync. Ariel turned towards our direction, and I saw tears fill her eyes.

Ariel's POV:

I heard the lads' yells, and I felt tears fill my eyes. I turned towards them, and I felt my heart break. I can't let them get hurt if it's the last thing I do. I saw Harry, and I wanted to run up to him and stay wrapped in his arms forever. I wanted to forget this ever happened. I wanted to just wake up as if it was all a bad dream. I turned back to Amelia, and I saw her gaze flicker between mine and the lads'. "Give me one reason as to why I shouldn't hurt them. I warned you, and you knew the consequences."

"No, please! Hurt me, but not them."

"Give me one good reason then." I turned to look at the lads one more time before I turned to Amelia.

"Because you love me. That's why you wouldn't hurt them."

She laughed evilly and said, "How will that keep me from hurting them? I did say I hated all of the people that loved you in London. It's because of them that I lost you."

"You won't hurt them because you know that if you did, then I'd hate you even more than I already do. You know it would hurt me so much, and possibly break me, if you hurt them. I know you love me enough to let me keep my sanity."

"Oh, Ariel. How many times will you need to be taught that I'm trying to break you? I won't stop until you tell me what I want to hear."

"You will never hear that from me. No matter how much you hurt me, I'll never say that."

Her lips turned into a wicked smile. "You tell me what I want to hear and they won't get hurt. They will get a chance to leave safely, and we will leave to our original destination. It's you or them."

I froze. Either way I won't be able to see them again. I guess that's why I originally made that letter, right? I did tell them goodbye. "Fine. I-."

I got interrupted when I heard dogs barking. "They're coming," I heard Zayn say.

I can already picture their smiles. I felt the tears slip down my cheeks. I stared at Amelia, and her eyes were wide. I turned and I saw police officers coming. I turned back to her, and her glare hardened. "Time's up," she said.

She pointed the gun in Harry's direction. "No!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I heard her pull the trigger and I jumped. My back faced Amelia as my face faced the lads. I felt a sharp pain in my back. I saw the lads yell, but I didn't hear them. I hit my head hard on a sharp rock. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy as well. I heard another gunshot and I heard someone fall. Before I closed my eyes, I saw a lot of blood staining the white snow. I felt five pair of feet run towards me. I opened my eyes slightly, and it was the lads. They were alive. Harry kneeled next to me, and caressed my face.

"Don't close your eyes, Ary. Please! We've lost you once. We can't lose you again," Harry cried. Before I closed my eyes, I kept hearing all of them yell. I saw Niall and he started to cry hard in Liam's chest. Liam had tears running down his face while he comforted my Irishman. Louis fell to his knees and he had an empty look and tears fell down his face. Zayn was crying loudly into his hands and he was kneeled down as well. I looked at Harry, and he was a mess. His green eyes were red, and tears were falling onto my skin. My air started to shorten, and my vision stared to become black. I closed my eyes and let the darkness engulf me.

Harry's POV:

"Ary! No! Please keep your beautiful eyes open! Please don't leave us," I cried as she closed her eyes. Blood kept flowing not only out of her back, but as well as her head now. The lads were crying loudly behind me, and I felt people pull me back. I tried to pull away from them, but they kept me in place.

"Harry! Stop struggling! They're trying to place her on a stretcher so they can take her in the helicopter to the nearest hospital," Louis and Zayn said. They were still crying but they managed to keep a tight hold on me. I stopped struggling and I finally noticed that a medical helicopter was in the clearing. I looked around, and I saw that they placed Amelia into a body bag. Is she...? I don't care. I just want my princess to remain alive. I turned back to Ariel to find that they placed her on the stretcher and quickly place an oxygen mask on her. I pulled away from Zayn and Louis and ran to the paramedics.

"I want to come," I said in a hoarse voice. They hesitated at first, but reluctantly let me come along. I turned to the lads and said, "Go with the police. I'll see you guys soon. Inform the girls."

I jumped into the helicopter, and the doors closed right behind me. I heard something about going to the London hospital because it had the resources they needed. We would be there in 45 minutes. I was staring at Ariel while holding her hand. I was applying pressure to her head wound while the paramedic applied pressure to the back wound. She was connected to a heart machine, and it showed that her heart pace increased a bit as we applied pressure. I kept praying that she will be fine. She needs to survive. The paramedic applied a bandage on her back to prevent so much blood from flowing. They flipped her over slowly so she would be facing the roof of the helicopter. "Ariel, open your eyes. Please," I said quietly.

I removed my warm hand from her cold one and brushed hair from her face. She was scratched and bruised all over her body. She looked physically broken. My princess... I promise to keep you safe. I promise to help you move on from this. But most of all, I promise that I will never hurt you again. I love you too much to do that. It was 15 minutes until we reached the hospital, and the paramedics were making sure to keep her alive. They were doing everything in their power to keep her at bay.

The helicopter radio played a song softly, and I tried not to cry more with it.

Someone Wake Me Up

We got the same friends

We're gonna have to see each other eventually

So won't you tell me how we're gonna deal with that?

How we're gonna deal with that?

My CD's are at your place

And you know I'm gonna have to pick 'em up

So won't you tell me how we're gonna deal with that?

How we're gonna deal with that?

Even though it was mutual, it still kills inside

'Cause for so long, how I've been defined

It feels just like I'm going crazy

I guess that this is breaking up

And now not even you can save me

Will someone wake me up?

Someone wake me up

Never thought that we'd go under

I guess we won't be making up

And if this is a dream I wonder

Could someone wake me up?

Someone wake me up

I still have your old shirt

You know the one I said I'd thrown away?

I put it on when I went to bed last night

I went to bed last night, I went to bed last night

Baby, is this where our story ends?

When I turn out the light

Fantasy and reality fight

It feels just like I'm going crazy

I guess that this is breaking up

And now not even you can save me

Will someone wake me up?

Someone wake me up

Never thought that we'd go under

I guess we won't be making up

And if this is a dream I wonder

Could someone wake me up

Someone wake me up

Someone wake me up

Even though it's over now, it still kills inside

'Cause for so long you have been my life

Someone wake me up, someone wake me up

It feels just like I'm going crazy

I guess that this is breaking up

And now not even you can save me

Will someone wake me up?

Someone wake me up

Never thought that we'd go under

I guess we won't be making up

And if this is a dream I wonder

Could someone wake me up

Someone wake me up

Oh baby, you were my first time

I will always keep you inside

Someone wake me up, someone wake me up

Someone wake me up

Someone wake me up, someone wake me up

Someone wake me up

Ariel's POV:

I felt someone applying pressure to my head while I felt a bandage across my back. I felt weak and tired. All I want to do is sleep. Sleep, and never wake up. I opened my eyes, and I saw I was in a helicopter. I saw Harry hovering over me, and he gave me a weak smile. "You opened your eyes again. Please don't close them," he spoke quietly while brushing the hair out of my face.

I smiled weakly at him and said loud enough through my oxygen mask, "I can't guarantee that, Styles. Haz, I need you to let me go. Please. I don’t know how much longer I’ll last. I need you to please move on. Please, let me go. I promise you will be fine. I'll guarantee all of you guys will have a happy life. I love you guys so so much. Please tell my family and my girlies that I love them. I love you."

A tear slid down my face, and tears fell faster from Harry's eyes. "Don't say that, love. You will make it out. I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Haz."

"Ariel-."

"You know I love you, I really do. But I can't fight anymore for you. And I don't know, maybe we'll be together again. Sometime, in another life," I sang in a scratchy voice. I started to close my eyes again, and I heard Harry screaming along with the paramedics. I took one last breath of air.

The last thing I heard before blacking completely was the paramedics yelling, "Clear!"

A/N: THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry guys but this is the ending... I know, it was sad. *wipes tears away* I'm sorry for any feels... But, this is it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nah I'm just kidding!!!!! ;D Muahahahaha now u guys will murder me. But I had to say that. XD I'm not done yet. Not saying how much I hav left cuz that will just kill the suspense. :P  BUT I will say that this was chapter 5. Lol

Wat did u guys think of this chappie huh? ;) it was a killer chapter huh? Pun intended. Lol post ur comments!!!!!!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEARS ROCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal for 2014: get straight A's, or most, & lose weight. Lol let's see how long that'll last. XD Wat r ur resolutions? I'll update soon again. In the meantime u guys r free to murder me. Don't forget to follow my Twitter page!!!!!!!!

@princessrockary

Until next time loves!!!!!!!!! OH! & i wouldve been done sooner, but i goofed off this weekend. XD lol sorry! but i finally finished it. lol. ok, now until next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Susy

P.S. where r u all from? im from the U.S. :) California to be exact. lol. im just curious to see where ur all from. :)

P.P.S. Picture on the side is of Mary. I'll include Scarlet in the next chapter. :) the song is Someone Wake Me Up by The Veronicas. Toodles!!!!!!!!! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
3.3K 188 21
"š–Ø š—š—ˆš—‡'š— š—…š–¾š— š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—€š—ˆ š—Œš—ˆ š–¾š–ŗš—Œš—‚š—…š—’, š–§š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’..." ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...