The Last Heartfilia

By Drina_Bloom

She's back... they ignore me... They don't notice me. Not Levy, not Natsu... no one... Lisanna this. Lisanna... More

I'm back everyone!
My old friend
Tired
Leaving the Team and the Guild
Dragon Princess
Dragons
Dragon magic
Good News?
The last Hearfilia returns home
Secret Princess
Shadow Keepers
Attacked
Welcome to the Dragon Kingdom
Queen Lucy Heartfilia
Invitations
Party
Sharing rooms (Gale)
Sharing rooms (Jerza)
Dream
Lies
Together
Fairy Shadow War
The takeover spell
"Goodbye Natsu..."
Goodbye
A way to live (Ending 1 part 1)
The bracelet (Ending 1 part 2)
The key (ending 2, after "Goodbye Natsu...")
Drina's other stories

Sharing rooms (Gruvia)

12.3K 258 32
By Drina_Bloom

"Gray-sama"
"Oh hey Juvia."
"Lucy-san said Juvia could pick someone to share a room with Juvia. Juvia shall share a room with Gray-Sama." There was a slight blush on Gray's cheek.
"Well then let's go." Gray took Juvia's hand and dragged her to their room. Juvia was joking around she didn't actually think Gray would agree to sharing a room.

They were in the room, the room had two beds, one for each one and  some clothes for each of them.
"Juvia will take the bed near the window." She grabbed an oversized shirt and some shorts out of the closet and went to the bathroom to get changed. While Juvia was changing in the bathroom Gray just stripped and put some shorts on.
Juvia laid down on her bed and turned towards the window looking away from Gray. Gray just sat on the edge of his bed facing Juvia.
"Hey Juvia."
"Yes Gray-sama?" He stood up and walked to Juvia's bed, he slipped into her bed and hugged her. He could feel Juvia tense up but she slowly melted into the hug. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight Gray-sama."
They both closed their eyes, they were tired and were soon asleep. They both mumbled something in their sleep.
"I love you Gray-Sama."
"I love you Juvia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 907 30
She was a normal fairy tail member. Right? Wrong. At least not when the dragons strike, and they seem to be looking for a special someone, Lucy Heart...
152K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
85.9K 1.5K 24
Lucy has been ignored by the guild for a month ever since lisanna came back. Even Natsu Ignores her, he is always with lisanna. The only ones who did...
806K 22.9K 35
How would you feel if your own friends turned against you? How would you react? That's what Lucy's situation was. Kicked out of The FairyTail guild...