♦StarCo♦ Just A Nightmare

By JuliaSipphitre

No one could ever trick the Princess of Mewni, Star Butterfly... Yeah, you can trick her but you can never FU... More

BEFORE READING
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six:
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Oh My Glob..
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Author's Note:
Chapter Twenty:
Possible StarCo Theme Songs
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three:
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-sixth:
Chapter Twenty-Seventh:
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
Author!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-One:
Chapter Thirty-Two:
Chapter Thirty-Three:

Chapter Seven

357 12 2
By JuliaSipphitre

Star's P.O.V

Glossaryck and I sat on the sofa, waiting for Mrs. Diaz to serve my favorite food..

NACHOS...

She did it since Marco is with Jackie again, so he's not here to make me one.

"Oh my Mewni! I can smell the aroma of cheese from here!" I jumped up and down in happiness.

Mrs. Diaz just chuckled as she prepared the triangle food..

Its aroma is heavenly...

As we were waiting, I heard the door open because it creaks, the three of us look who it is...

"Marco." I mutter under my breath.

I heard Mrs. Diaz gasped in horror as she saw her son...

His eyes were puffy and red and he was frowning.

I couldn't believe I saw him cry, heavily...
Every part of my face show sadness, curiosity and worry...

"Hijo! What happen?" asked Mrs. Diaz as she approach her son for a hug.

"Jackie.. broke up with me..." he sadly answered as he hug his mother back.

"Oh.. Hijo... Don't worry.. It means someone out there is destined for you. Now.. Don't cry.."

I should go out..
Why?
Because she said 'someone out there'
Curse my mind...

Marco sat down beside me as Mrs. Diaz went to the kitchen to ready the food..

I look at him, observing how he cried hard.
I take a glance at Glossaryck, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.
We returned our glare to Marco.

Then I asked:
"Marco... Are you o-"

"DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?! NO! DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE BREAK UP WITH ME?! BECAUSE OF THAT BLOOD MOON DEMON THING OF YOURS!!" he shouted with rage.

I was shocked for what he said.. I was trying to comfort me.

"MARCO! Manners!" Mrs. Diaz called him as he shot an angry glare at me.

I was looking at him, froze..

"Princess?" asked Glossaryck..

"I'M JUST TRYING TO COMFORT YOU!" I cried and shout with rage. After that I just rushed upstairs and locked myself in my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.4K 33
Star butterfly is known as the cute , strong princess from another dimension ... Marco Diaz is known as a cute , safe kid from earth ... What happe...
1.2K 24 12
Sabriye was once again sucked into a portal and appeared in Mewni. There, she met the princess of Mewni, Star Butterfly, and her squire and best frie...
83K 3.9K 43
(Events happened before Season 2 aired) It never occurred to him that they would go this far. He only saw her as a friend. And it filled him with so...
122K 1.8K 40
OK, guys sorry that if I have to do this again, that one story I wrote 2 days ago was wack for me, but I'm sure, I mean 100% that this story will be...