touch » stiles stilinski

By purestilinskii

touch 1. to cause or permit a part of the body, especially the hand or fingers, to come in contact with so... More

summary
omega
change of form
a new victim
abomination (part one)
abomination (part two)
pure poison
at the club, clubbing
wolf in lamb skin
anything evil
conversation
that'll bruise
mountain ash
party
station
black
drowing
no pulse
bruised
wolf powers
epilogue
permanent
ephemeral
risk and reward
bubble baths
colosseum
sacrifices
momentum
darach
incongrous
stitch up
motel california (part one)
motel california (part two)
current
blue
finish it
the wailing woman
big guy
two problems
panick attack
nemeton
mongolian draw
circumstances
werecoyote
doll
alarm
don't do drugs
addictive
eight hours
dementia
eichen house
trepanation
strife
break free
insatiable
illusion
epilogue 2
mexico
death
lie
miguel
math
vixen
list
code
algebra
memory
virus
reishi mushrooms
visual confirmation
wonderland
tape
monsters
deer
important
la iglesia
pizza
idea - please read
close
initials
doubt
date
paralyzed
chimera
self-defense
responsibility
hallucinations
combitation
debate
human
loss
hellhound
pack
damnatio memoriae
necessary evil
lockdown
plan b
rehab
the man
plan a
season 6 trailer
question
character's Q&A
trip
last chance
Q&A
remember
stiles
sun down
relic
radio static
canaan
ghost rider
rift
memories
easy
need you
college
war
open your eyes
yes
christmas
dubai

nogitsune

5.8K 100 14
By purestilinskii

nogitsune - chapter forty eight

rosie

Scott, Derek and I ran into the parking lot, there were cars everywhere and water, I scoffed when Derek pulled his arm in front of my body so I couldn't keep walking and I looked at the water on the ground, it was electrified. I widened my eyes as Kira grabbed the electric wire and made it stop with her own hands, her eyes glowing an orange that looked almost red.

There were people running everywhere and I looked around, seeing Isaac on the ground, right where there was the electrified water, I quickly ran at him and Derek followed me.

"Isaac?" I held his body. "Isaac?"

"He's not breathing." Derek said checking his pulse. "Scott, he's not breathing!"

****

I was looking at the walls of the hospital, I've been here all night with Allison, just waiting.

Isaac wasn't fine at all and there was nothing I could do right now.

And Stiles? Well, Derek had to tell me that the evil spirit that the Oni where looking for has now, possessed my boyfriend and they're trying to find him since he just disappeared. 

I stopped crying an hour ago, I think I just didn't had any more tears. But I have this terrible feeling inside my chest. It hurts. It hurts so bad and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to help Stiles. I don't know how to help Isaac. I don't know anything.

I watched as Scott and his mom left the elevator and walked at our direction. Allison was still sleeping next to me. I slowly squeezed her arm and she quickly woke up to look at Scott.

"Have you been here all night?" Scott asked.

Allison nods, blinking a few times. "Yeah, they won't let us see him because we're not family."

"I told them he doesn't have any." I whispered.

"He's got us." Melissa smiled. "And I've got a key card."

Melissa opened the door and I looked at Isaac.

"Be quick." She said and we entered the room.

The machine was beeping steadily and I had to hold Scott's hand as we approached the bed. The right side of his face, neck and arm were burned.

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison mumbled.

"Do did I." Scott said.

Scott raised up his hand and grabbed onto Isaac's hurt arm.

"Is he in pain?" I asked and Scott nods.

I wiped a tear as Scott began taking Isaac's pain away and I saw Isaac moving his body, still asleep and taking a deep breath. Scott groaned in pain and let go of Isaac's arm.

"It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." Scott said.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked and I felt my heart breaking.

"Whatever's controlling him did it." Scott said, glancing at me. "Whatever's inside him."

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison asked Scott and I moved to kiss Isaac's forehead.

"I'm working on it." Scott mumbled.

****

Kira sighs. "The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it."

"What's that mean? It's just doing this for the hell of it?" I asked.

"No, there was something else I found." She said as we kept walking into the hallways of the school. "If you somehow offend the nogitsune, it can react pretty badly."

"How do you offend a nogitsune?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it." Kira said.

***

I groaned as I heard my father blowing the whistle. So, after what happened, my father is worried about me, he obviously doesn't know what is really happening but he knows that something is wrong and he didn't wanted me to stay at home all by myself so he made Scott promise that he wouldn't take his eyes off me. And Scott quickly agreed since he's also really worried about me.

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first abailable teacher. Got it?" My father said to the boys. "Got it?!"

"Yes, Coach."

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy!" I heard him and I glanced at Aiden.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas." He said.

"Things are getting too quiet." Ethan said.

"Yeah, I know." Scott mumbled. "Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." He said and looked away.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's."

We left the boys locker room.

"It's coming from the basement." Aiden said.

They started running and I just followed them, when we got to the basement I widened my eyes as I saw someone at the end of the hall. It looked like Stiles, and when it turned around, with the emitter on his hands, I saw him. It was him.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me." Stiles said, raising up his hands. "I swear to God, it's me."

Ethan and Aiden growled, their eyes glowing as they ran towards Stiles and  grabbed him by his neck, pulling him into the air and Scott and I ran to them.

"wait, stop!" I yelled as I saw Stiles couldn't breathe.

Scott grabbed Aiden by his shirt and shoved him into the locker.

"Stop!" Scott yelled and Ethan growled at him. 

Scott growled at Ethan, his eyes glowing red and Ethan backed up.

I looked at Stiles, it really looked like him but could I trust it?

"It's me, Rosie, I swear it's me." He said, pointing to his chest. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing but this is me. I promise."

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Aiden asked.

"I know more than that." Stiles said, glancing at me and grabbing a bag, holding a paper. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring." He opened it up and I saw some marks on the paper. "You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Aiden grabbed a little handsaw. "What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse. A lot worse." He said.

They grabbed the bag and placed it on the table that there was in the basement, Stiles was getting closer to me but I still had this feeling like I couldn't trust him.

"What the hell were you doing?" Aiden asked. "Building a terminator?"

"Thank you for that." Stiles mumbled.

"Guys, this is a map." Scott said, holding a paper and placing it at the table.

"Isn't that the cross country trail?" Ethan asked.

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died." Scott said.

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps." I mumbled.

****

Stiles parked the jeep in the middle of the woods and I saw my father. We quickly jumped out the jeep and ran at this direction with Aiden.

"Coach!" Stiles yelled.

"Stilinski... whoa." My father started.

"Coach, listen close."

We explained to my father that there was probably a trap on those woods where right now, some students were running and we started running after them.

"Scott!" Stiles yelled and I saw Scott holding Kira. "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles yelled as the other students approached us.

I watched as Stiles started to look for something on the ground and he grabbed a chain, I widened my eyes as he started to pull it so we could see what is was but then the chain just endened. No trap.

My father clapped his hands and Stiles looked at the chains in confusion.

"Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain." My father said, taking a few steps in front of us. "can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?"

"Hey, Coach!" Scott yelled.

I screamed as I saw my father's foot on a line and an arrow flew and shoved itself right on my father's stomach.

"Oh, crap." My father said before he fell on the ground and I quickly ran to help him.

Everyone started to move around him and I saw the blood on this shirt, Stiles quickly pressed his hands there to try stop the bleeding but it wasn't helping to much, his hands were already red for the blood that was coming out from my father's stomach. I felt like I couldn't breathe, my father can't die. I took a deep breath to focus on him and not have a panic attack.

That's when my father started screaming. "GET IT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OF ME! Oh, my God, I'm going to die!"

I held onto his hand tightly as he continued screaming. "Dad, you're not going to die!" I said, trying not to cry.

"Coach, coach, you're not going to die." Stiles repeated, pressing his hands on my father's stomach.

"I'M GOING TO DIE!" My father screamed again.

"It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach." Ethan said.

"Get that thing out of me!" My father yelled.

"Stay still, Dad. An ambulance is coming!" I said.

"Get it out! I'm gonna die!"

"Get back! Get back!" Aiden yelled to all the people around him. "Give him some room! Get back!"

Now, there was just me, Scott, Stiles and Aiden around him, I was holding his hand tighlty and I watched as Scott grabbed my father's hand, taking his pain away and groaning in pain.

My father fainted as I let out a heavy sigh, I looked at Stiles' hands with blood all around it as he continued pressing is hands on my father's stomach.

"I think he just passed out." Aiden said and I nodded.

Stiles looked at his bloody hands. "I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head or his throat?"

"But it wasn't." Scott said. "And he's going to be all right."

"I think I just heard an ambulance coming." Aiden said.

"And my dad." Stiles mumbled and I heard the sirens wailing.

"Rosie, are you going to the hospital with him?"

"Yes." I said.

"Rosie, I know that he's your father. But I promised him I would take care of you, so you can't go." Scott said.

"But it's the hospital." Aiden said.

"Yeah, and a lot of things happened at the hospital lately. Rosie, you need to believe me when I say that your father is going to be okay. They're going to take this thing out of him and he's going to be just fine." Scott said.

"I-I don't know. Scott, he's my father. He's the only family I have."

"I know. But I can't protect you at the hospital. Look at me."

I looked up.

"Do you trust me?" Scott asked.

"Yes."

"Then, you're coming with me. I promise you that you're dad is going to be okay." He said and I nodded, not very happy with my decision.

We were now watching as they pulled my father into the ambulance, Ethan was looking for something on Stiles' jeep and Scott was just making sure I wouldn't run away and go to the hospital. I glanced at Stiles, who was talking to his father.

"Scott, you better look at this." Ethan mumbled and Scott turned around to see it as I saw the ambulance leaving.

"This is the same wrapping paper we used for coach's birthday present." I heard Scott so I turned around to see it.

"Wasn't that William Barrow's thing?" Ethan asked. "A bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present? Where did it go off?"

"On a school bus."

Ah, crap.

****

We were at the school, where we found out that the bomb wasn't really at the school bus, but at the Sheriff's station, and when we got there, it was too late. I had a weird feeling, while we were at the school, I started hearing whisperings again, but most of the time, this happens when Lydia's doing something. And well, she was with Allison, trying to figure it out a way to help us. All the voices were whispering the same thing.

Malia.

I had to text Allison and she ended up telling me that Malia Tate, the girl who was a coyote and that we turned back to human, was Peter Hale's daughter.

I looked around as the Sheriff's station as a total mess, there were cops on the floor, bleeding and Derek and Argent were there too.

"Get me an ambulance here, at the sheriff's station. We've got an explosion. We got multiple officers down. Multiple officers down." I heard. "We need an ambulance A.S.A.P. On the double."

Stiles quickly kneeled down next to one of the cops, who was pretty hurt.

"Scott?" Stiles called and Scott kneeled next to him. "Scott, can you do something?"

I looked around and I saw Derek with lots of pieces of glasses shoved on his back. He saved Argent.

"Take his pain? Anything to make it easier?" I heard Stiles asking in panic.

Scott grabbed the officer's hand, grunting as he began taking his pain away and I widened my eyes as the officer died in front of us. Scott gasped in pain, totally shocked so I grabbed onto his jacket as Sheriff yelled us to get out of here. I pushed Scott and Stiles and we left the station, only to find Kira.

"The Oni. They're coming!" She said.

"Stiles, we gotta get you out of here." 

****

It was raining so much when we go at the animal clinic, Stiles stopped the jeep and we jumped out of it, we tried to open the door and Scott turned around. The Oni were there, Stiles quickly pulled me behind him and Scott looked at us.

"Stiles, get inside!" Scott shouted, throwing the key on my hand.

I quickly opened the door and I heard Scott growling to the Oni. They started to fight when I finally opened the door.

"Hey, Kira, get inside!" I yelled. "Kira!"

Kira threw something on them, I couldn't see much because it was dark and raining. She ended up shoving one of the Oni's on the ground as Scott continued fighting to another Oni. Kira grabbed the sword from the ground and started to fight the Oni too. I widened my eyes as one of the Oni shoved his sword onto Scott's stomach. Kira screamed and kicked the Oni back. So we ran, grabbing Scott by his arms.

"Alright, come on. Get him inside. Get him inside!" Stiles yelled as he helped us.

We helped Scott and entered the animal clinic, closing the door behind us. Scott was gasping when we pulled him to one of the rooms. The sword still inside of him.

He grunts and Kira places her hand on the sword, ready to take it out of my best friend when Stiles grabs her arm and shoves her head on the table, knocking her out. I widened my eyes as Stiles looked at me. It wasn't him. It was the nogitsune.

The nogitsune walked at Scott, placing his hand on the sword and I took a step closer, not thinking about it.

"Rosie, don't move." Scott said and Stiles grabbed the sword.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Please don't. Stop." Scott begged.

"It's okay." The nogitsune said, wrapping his hand around the sword and the other hand on Scott's shoulder.

Scott groaned in pain as the nogitsune pressed the sword onto his body even more, turning it around, inside of his body. Scott was groaning and I started crying.

"Stop!" I said, walking over them but Stiles pushed me, making me fall on the floor and hit my back on the wall.

"Deos it hurt? Hey, look at me." He asked, still shoving the sword inside of Scott. 

"You should have done your reading, Scott. See, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach. And then from a dying deputy. All that pain. You took it all." He placed his hand on Scott's face. "Now, give it to me."

I widened my eyes as Scott started to choke as the nogitsune started to get all the pain from Scott. When he finished, Scott was panting.

"You really have to learn, Scott." He said. "You really have to learn not to trust a fox. Mmm-mmm." He chukled. "Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. The'll fool everyone."

I widened my eyes as Deaton slowly walked in with a needle on his hands. "Not everyone."

Deaton shoved the niddle on Stiles' neck, who started grunting and fell on the floor. I widened my eyes even more.

The whole day. It wasn't my Stiles. It was the nogitsune the whole time.

Scott was breathing hard and Deaton grabbed the sword, taking it out of Scott's body. Scott groaned in pain and I quickly stood up, running to check on him.

"What was that?" I asked Deaton. "Was that a cure? is he okay?"

"The fox is poisoned. But it's not dead." Deaton said, looking at my boyfriend's body on the floor. "Not yet."

****

THAT was a long chapter

anyway, I hope you liked it.

THE NOGITSUNE IS HERE AND I'M NOT READY

vote and comment if u liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.4K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
923K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
132K 6K 54
❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛 �...
546K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...