Klance One Shots

Por VastDelusion

Keith/Lance - Voltron: Legendary Defender. I love them, so, of course, I would write one-shots about them. T... Mais

Introduction
First Time Cuddling
Planetarium
Late Night Cuddling
Flirting
Freezing
Shower Sex (smut)
Training
OMF
Card Games
Balcony
First Kiss
Spin the Bottle
Sneaking (smut)
Voltron Crack
The Next Morning
Scary Movies
Baking Cookies
Dinner With the Paladins and Lance's Family
Late
In the Car (smut)
A/N
Contest Winners!
Smutty Fanfics (smut)
A/N
Just a Quick Drabble
Homesickness and Comfort
Serenading
Doubts and Depressing Thoughts
Interrupted (smut)
New Year's Kiss
Pining!Keith
SpideyPool/Klance Crossover
Drawing
A/N
Movie Theater
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (headcanons, i guess)
Cuddling on the Couch
DTF
Galra Keith
At The Pool
Caught (Smut)
Desires Left Unsaid
Nightmare
A/N
Solo Drinking Games For When Your Hotter Friend Is Getting Hit On
Jealousy

Slang

9.2K 232 54
Por VastDelusion

Keith could hardly ever understand what Lance was saying most of the time. He always had ridiculous slang that he used, and Keith could not even begin to understand how a castle could go all 'apples and bananas', or how even a castle had anything to do with fruit.

-----

He didn't understand when Lance said, "What the cheese?!" How did Zarkon's ship have anything to do with cheese?! Was there alien space cows on the ship? Probably not, because Shiro would probably mention them if there were. Yet again, he was held prisoner by the Galra, so maybe the cows were not important. Still, how did that have to do with cheese?!

-----

"Hold the phone!" Lance shouted at Coran when they connected their wrists together with those weird magnetic handcuffs he had.

"How does this have anything to do with phones?!" Keith shouted to himself internally.

Shiro gave the confused boy a knowing glance, giving him a silent nod, gesturing for him to calm down.

Keith glanced at the floor until Coran instructed them to feed each other. He looked up past the red-haired Altean to the ceiling and groaned, as well as the rest of the team.

-----

"I'm head over heels in love with you, Keith," Lance told Keith as he kissed his neck.

"What do you mean by that? Obviously your head is above your heels," Keith said, confused.

Lance simply chuckled and kissed Keith once more. "It means that I am so irredeemably in love with you."

Keith smiled and kissed Lance. His slang was confusing, but it was cute as heck.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

18.2K 378 17
Your average klance story. I got bored so here you go! This is my first story so please ignore the mistakes and enjoy the loooovvveeee! Lance is top...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
215K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
14.4K 201 11
It's Klance One Shots idk. This will get interesting.... I'm open to any requests just DM me on here and yeah! I want this to be fun soooo yaaaa!!! A...