One Direction Preferences and...

Par sweetlikesugar1d

Plus

One Direction Preferences and Imagines
°°° How you first meet. °°°
°°° Cheesy pick up lines he uses. °°°
°°° Your first date.°°°
°°° Your first kiss.°°°
°°° You two kiss.°°°
°°° You stay the night at his.°°°
°°° Sleep.°°°
°°° You dye your hair.°°°
°°° Your scar.°°°
Harry Imagine
Zayn Imagine
Niall Imagine
Louis Imagine *requested*
Liam Imagine
Zayn Imagine *requested*
Harry Imagine *requested*
Niall Imagine
Louis Imagine
Liam Imagine
°°° He catches you singing to yourself.°°°
°°° 6th member of One Direction.°°°
°°° Sixth member of One Direction Pt. 2°°°
°°° In love with your BFF.°°°
°°° Your couple song.*requested* °°°
°°° He tells you what his turn on's are.°°°
°°° He's in the mood but the boys are there.°°°
°°° He gets jealous of one of the boys.°°°
°°° He's jealous of your celebrity crush.°°°
°°° Silent treatment.°°°
°°° One of the boys catch you making out.°°°
VOTE FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!
°°° He finds out you were a Victoria's Secret model.°°°
°°°Accents.°°°
Harry Imagine *requested*
Liam Imagine *requested*
Louis Imagine *requested*
Niall Imagine *requested*
Niall Imagine
Liam Imagine *requested*
Niall Imagine *requested* (6th member)
Zayn Imagine
Harry Imagine *requested*
Liam Imagine *requested*
Harry Imagine *requested*
Niall Imagine *requested*
Zayn Imagine *requeted*
Niall Imagine *requested*
°°°A song on the New Album reminds him of you.°°°
°°°Someone's kid has a crush on you.°°°
Louis Imagine *requested*
Harry Imagine *requested*
Zayn Imagine *requested*
Niall imagine *requested*
Louis Imagine *requested*
°°°Christmas with his family.°°°
°°°New Year's Kiss.°°°
°°°You are dating another celebrity but he likes you.°°°
°°°Your daughter gets her period for the first time & you're not home°°°
Liam Imagine *requested*
°°° What he does on your birthday °°°
Harry Imagine *requested*
°°°Cute things he does°°°
°°°Big Bed°°°
°°°You Fight With His Ex & He Takes Her Side Pt.1°°°
°°°You Fight With His Ex & He Takes Her Side Pt.2°°°
°°°He reads the fault in our stars.°°°
°°°Your child is mean to you and how he reacts°°°
Harry Imagine *requested*
°°° You're shorter than him.°°°
°°° Silent treatment °°°*requested*
°°°He cheats on you°°° *requested*
°°°Your 5SOS song.°°°
°°°A cute guy hits on you and he gets jealous°°°
°°° Christmas with the Family °°°
°°° Mistletoe °°°
°°° Something Weird You Do That He Loves °°°
°°° He has a nightmare °°°
°°°How you are in public°°°
°°°Valentines day°°°
°°°The thing you do that he finds cute°°°
°°°He feels your baby kick for the first time°°°
°°°How he tells you he wants to have a baby°°°
°°°He drives you to work°°°
°°°You straddle him°°°
25.03.2015
°°°Baking°°°
BELGIUM 13.06
°°°Skype Calls°°°
Translation
°°°Made in the A.M. || Olivia°°°

°°°He's your over-protective brother *requested* °°°

18.1K 139 15
Par sweetlikesugar1d

He's your over-protective brother for @nikkystyles55

Harry:

"Bye Harry see you later!" You called as you walked out of the house. You can't believe you actually made it out without him questioning you. You lock the door and as you turn around Harry is in front of you."Okay seriously! How did you get there?" You ask as you cross your arms. "The window. Anyway, where are you going all dolled up at this time of night?" He asks as he crosses his arms.
"It's 6pm Harry, it's not even dark yet." You tell him. "Stop changing the subject." He says sternly."Harry i'm just going on a date." You reply."With who exactly?" He asks as he raises his brow.
"Harry i'm 16, I know which boys to date and who not to date. I won't date douches or anything, yeah?" You smile. He narrows his eyes at you and you attempt to walk past him. He blocks your way again and you sigh."And where is he taking you exactly?"

"If I tell you you'll follow us." His eyes narrow down to your purse and then he walks back into the house. You smile at yourself and then walk down the road. A few minutes later you hear footsteps running towards you. You turn around and you see Harry in aviators and a leather jacket.

"Seriously!? Your disguise is as bad as your hair in the morning." You tell him. "Hurtful. I have feelings you know." He tells you as he puts on a fake pout.You roll your eyes."Yeah and so do I and I just really want to go on this date without you stalking me."Harry thinks for a bit and you stand there tapping your foot. "25 meters distance and I can't talk to you or your date, is that alright?" he asks.
"50 and not until he leaves ok. And no photos either."He gives you a hard look."Deal."

As you walk away from him he calls your name. You sigh and turn around."What?"
"You know I love you aye and i'm just trying to protect you!"You roll your eyes and laugh. "Yeah, I know."

Louis:

You were at the movies with your date and you two were waiting in line to get tickets. He was being sweet to you, making you giggle and blush. His hand brushed yours and you grabbed his hand making the two of you smile."Excuse me you're holding up the line, can you move forward please?" The guy behind you asked. You apologized to the guy and moved forward."Dude it's like really hot out here, why are you wearing a scarf and beanie?" Your date asked. You tilted your head as you wondered the same thing. "wait.."

You pulled off his beanie and scarf and tossed it to the ground. "Louis, seriously? What are you doing here!" You said angrily. "I'm catching a movie, what about you?" He asked as he folded his arms. You sighed and rolled your eyes."Louis can you not?" You tell him. He gives you a confused look and you pull him away from your date."Okay Louis, I know why you are here." You hiss at him.
"Yeah, well that's good, why didn't you consult me first though?" he asks.You laugh. "Do I have to consult with you first all the time?""Yes." Louis replies without hesitation.You give him a look of sadness and he unfolds his arms.

"Ok, i'm sorry, it's just you're my baby sister and it's my job to look after you and make sure no one breaks your heart. That's just what I do.", "Louis I promise you i'll be fine, and if he does break my heart I swear i'll go to you first." You tell Louis. The two of you laugh softly and then he ruffles your hair. "Ok, but you promised, remember that!" He winks at you and then waves at your date before getting into his car.

Liam:

You and Liam were in the lounge watching TV when his cellphone rings. "Hey." he answers. "Oh hey Niall!" You look over to him immediately and just stare at him."What? you want to talk to y/n?Why?"You sit up a bit and hold your hand out waiting for the cell phone. "Why do you want to talk to Y/N? Are you two dating? What's going on? Are you taking her out? Why do you want to talk to her and not me? Niall what's going on? Do you like my baby sister?"You roll your eyes and snatch the phone off him.

"I'm not a baby Liam." You then speak into the phone and smile. "Hey Ni."
"Ni? Ni? You nickname Niall Ni? What's going on Y/N are two dating and not telling me? I wouldn't be so upset if you didn't hide it from me." Liam said as he crossed his arms. You roll your eyes and put the phone down but you didn't hang up.

"Liam, me and Niall are just friends ok! That is all. And you can't keep treating me like a baby, I know what i'm doing and you can't boss me around okay you're not me and you can't live through me. I'm not a baby anymore." Liam uncrossed his arms and looked down sadly. You sighed and put your shoulder on his shoulder.

"I'm not a baby anymore Liam." you smiled. "I know, and cause i'm not around anymore I find that hard to believe." He replies. You walk into him and hug him and he squeezes you back. You then run away from his grip and into your room and continue chatting with Niall.

Zayn:

"I gotta go my brother's picking me up today." you smiled to your boyfriend. He sighed and then smiled back."Okay baby." He then pulls you in and gives you a very passionate kiss but the next second you're being dragged away. "Wait, what-?" You say. You are then being dragged away and you shrug off. "Zayn? What the hell bro?!"

"What are you doing Y/N!" He says angrily. "What are you talking about?", "Why do you let that dude suck your face? He's nasty!"

"ZAYN! You don't know him!" You're getting really frustrated now and he shakes his head at you. "What is with you!?"

"What is with me? What is with me? What is with you? Why do you go out with that guy? He has like, billions of tattoos and piercings all over his face!"

"You have billions of tattoos Zayn. I know you're trying be the good older brother but I know how to deal with boys."

You stand there with your arms crossed and your eyebrows furrowed as you wait for Zayn to reply. He looks like he's going to retort but then he sees the look you have in your face. He then looks down to the floor and there's a sad look on his face.
"I'm sorry, it's just, he looks dodgy and I don't want you to get hurt especially because i'm not always around to protect you."

"Zayn it's alright, I understand your life now. It's okay." You smile. "Okay come on. Lets go have our Y/N and Zayn day out now." He smiles at you as you two link arms.

Niall:

"Hey Y/N!" Niall says to you as he walks in with a bag of chips."Hey Nialler!" You reply happily. "Gimme your phone." Niall says casually as he changes the channel of the TV.
"Um... why?" You reply, giving him a hard look. "Because i'm going to delete your twitter."
"What why?! What's going on?" You stand up as you say this and overlook him as he watches TV.
"Because, I don't like the hate you're receiving."

"So what, you're just going to delete my twitter and boom that will solve the problem? And that was just one day, I don't get much hate it's just because I had a photo with Harry and people thought we were dating and some people don't know who I am so-"

"You were hanging out with Harry when?" Niall suddenly says.

"Um. Ok, fine you can delete my twitter i'll make a new one."
"You were hanging out with Harry and you didn't tell me? Why? he's my buddy too yano- wait. Hang out as in... you went on a date with Harry? Y/N what the fu-"

"I don't tolerate swearing." you cut him off and pull him a face.
He laughs and rolls his eyes. "STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT. You were hanging out with Harry yes or no."

"Why does it matter Niall?Really?"
"Cause he's my friends, and you're my baby sister that's why." He says as he continues munching on his potato chips. "Seriously? I'm only 1 year younger than you, you're more of a baby then I am!"
"Whatever, I forbid you to date Harry." He concludes. "You forbid me. You forbid me? You don't own me Niall and I can go see Harry if I want." You tell him.

Niall then gives you a sad look and he sighs. "Please don't date Harry because if something goes down between you guys who am I supposed to side with? It'd be hard. Y/N i'm just trying to protect you, i've seen Harry on tours and sometimes it's not pretty, trust me. He's a great lad but with all these girls throwing them at him it's hard for him to handle I mean, we're boys! He's not ready to settle down and I don't want to see you get your heart broken, ok?"

You bite your lip and sit down again. Niall is right. "Ok. But hang on... you said 'we're' boys. NIALL IS THERE A GIRL. OR SHOULD I SAY GIRLS YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME?!"

You guys both laugh and he shrugs and laughs even more.

******
(A/n); Hellloooo :)

Here is this long awaited requested preference! I hope you like it!

Asdfghjkl! In like 24h is New Years Eve and I'm not prepared for this!!!! I don't want it to be 2014 yet, this year's been over so fast!

I don't know if you will read this or not but here are some good things that happened 2013 that made me happy:

- I went to the Selena Gomez concert which was absolutely AMAZING!
- I went and watched 'This is us' with my two besties! ❤
- I got WWA Tickets!
- 'Our Moment' was out!
- Can we talk about 1dday?
- MIDNIGHT MEMORIES.
- I hit over 64K. Reads on this book.
- I met alot of people on here that became my friends and mean alot to me.
- I got accepted in a band which is so cool!
- I became friends with someone who means alot to me.
- I met my nephew for the first time.
- I now have a new little baby cousin. She's really cute.
- I won a basketball match with my team!
- I met someone who inspired me and told me to believe in myself and who is now someone I look up to.
- I climbed a mountain.
- I went to France all by myself.
- I now know who are my real friends, they are the people that stay by your side no matter what.
- I met my crush.
-I learned to believe in myself and to work hard for things I want.

!!!!!!!! I SURVIVED 2013 !!!!!!!!

I'm interested to know, what were your highlights this year? Comment below or just message me!

I love you all so much and I literally can't thank you enough for all the support and votes.

Thank you,And I'll make sure to update tomorrow!

Take care,
Z.

ALSO CHECK OUT The NIALL HORAN FANFIC 'Climbing the Walls' ON MY PROFILE

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

145K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences
61.3K 406 26
Enjoy
13.7K 155 38