Niam Smut

By romancestorygirl

Just some short stories of Niam Smut. Credit goes to whoever wrote them, you're really amazing :) More

» Niall's Birthday Sex «
» Fuck Buddies «
» Skype «
» You Up For Some Fun? «
» Honeymoon «
» Daddy's Little Deviant «
» Daddy Kink «
» That, I Can Do «
» Mine «
» Daddy «
» Beach Buddies «
» Daddy? «
» Kitten «
» Rides «
» Only for Daddy, Always for Daddy «
» You & I «
» Voiceover «
» He Is Mine, And I Am His «
» Liam Payne {P1} «
» Liam Payne {P2} «
» Liam Payne {P3} «
» Liam Payne {P4} «
» Liam Payne {P5} «
» Liam Payne {P6} «
» Liam Payne {P7} «
» Classroom Dreams «
» The Dare Of The Party «
» Punishing Niall «
» The Amazing Cruise «
» [Pt.2] The Amazing Cruise «
» Stuck In A Locker Room «
» Having Issues «
» The Stranger You Never Thought You'd Meet «
» Stage Teasing «
» I'd Do Anything «
» The First Time «
» Can We Do That Thing, Daddy? «
Dirty Sexy Furry
» Big Papa «
» Wanted The D «
Wanted
» Little Nialler «
Take Me Teacher
» Omega in Heat «
» Blackmailing The Homophobe «
» The Rave «
» Guarding Niall Horan «
» Working Under The Table «
» Seducing The Straight Husband «
Another AN // Sorry

» Daddy Payne «

9.1K 116 25
By romancestorygirl

*Warning - Extreme Sexual Content*

Liam jigged his knee in impatience and looked out the window at the London evening traffic. He was in the back of an Uber on the way to Niall's flat. They'd just gotten off tour and flown back to London the day before. He'd had no time to be alone with Niall while touring all over the world and they'd agreed to make up for it as soon as they had some time off. That was now and Liam couldn't wait to rip the clothes off Niall's cute little body.

He felt a vibration in his pocket and pulled out his phone. Niall was calling.

"Hey," Liam answered.

"Daddy, where are you?" Niall whined in a sexy, distressed voice.

Liam shifted in his seat, aware of his Uber driver just in front of him. Niall's sexy Irish accent always turned him on.

"The traffic's awful. I'm going to be a bit late." Liam said.

"But I can't wait much longer," Niall whined, "I've been naughty and already started taking my clothes off."

Liam felt himself blush and hoped his driver couldn't hear Niall.

"I shouldn't be much longer. I'm in an Uber," Liam said, hoping that would stop Niall from talking dirty.

But he heard the smirk in Niall's voice as he said, "Oh, really? Are you sat there thinking about my naked body, you naughty boy?"

"Niall, stop."

"But I need you to come and punish me. I want you to be rough with me and spank me and fuck me senseless. I'm here all alone and waiting for you."

"Niall, please..."

"Am I turning you on? Am I making you hard while your driver's listening? Are you thinking about rubbing your hard cock against mine?"

Liam did feel himself start to get hard as the image of Niall's hard cock wouldn't leave his brain. He wanted nothing more than Niall's naked body draped over him.

"I have to go." Liam said abruptly and heard Niall laughing as he hung up. Good job Niall wanted to get punished, because he definitely was after getting Liam hard in the back of an Uber.

Liam looked at the driver and blushed again at the thought of him hearing what Niall had been saying. He shifted again and tried to adjust his throbbing cock. Niall was going to pay for getting him like this.

They arrived outside Niall's apartment block ten minutes later. Liam quickly paid and left while trying to conceal his still hard dick. He thought he saw the driver smirking as he slammed the door shut.

He rushed over to the block's main door and pressed the buzzer for Niall's flat.

"Hello?" Niall's voice crackled through the speaker.

"It's Liam."

"Daddy, quick, I'm touching myself without you."

The door clicked open and Liam darted inside. He took the lift up to Niall's floor and rushed along to his front door. He knocked and his stomach flipped with excitement.

When Niall answered, he was fully dressed in a white t-shirt and grey sweats, and didn't look sexually frustrated at all. He smirked at the visible outline of Liam's bulging cock in his tight jeans.

"I thought you were naked touching yourself," Liam frowned.

Niall shrugged with a cheeky grin. "I had to make sure you were turned on. And teasing you in front of other people is my favorite hobby."

"Oh, you're definitely getting punished," Liam smirked as he stepped inside.

Niall giggled and ran into his flat. Liam slammed the door shut and raced after him.

Liam caught up with Niall and pushed him forcefully against his living room wall. He pressed his muscular body against Niall's slender frame and their lips smashed together. They kissed roughly, breathing heavily and excitedly into each other's mouth.

Liam reached one hand around Niall and gave his squishy ass a hard squeeze as Niall wrapped his arms around him and gripped his back tightly. Niall's mouth was wet on his as they parted their lips and Liam dove his tongue into Niall's warm mouth.

"I want you so fucking bad," Liam growled through the passionate kiss as their wet tongues hungrily explored each other's mouths.

Niall grinded hard against Liam's body as he held him against the wall. "I need you to fuck me with your huge cock, daddy. Fuck me rough and fill my tight ass with your cum."

"God, baby boy, you turn me on so fucking much," Liam moaned into his moving mouth. "You're getting fucked extra rough for teasing me in public just now."

He thrusted forward and slammed his hips into Niall's, making his ass smack against the wall. Niall grunted into his mouth and Liam did it again, harder, slamming Niall's ass against the wall with his hips over and over again. He felt Niall grow hard against his already stiff cock.

"It's time to really teach you a lesson," Liam said, peeling himself off Niall and grabbing his shirt roughly. He pulled Niall away from the wall with it and shoved him in the direction of his bedroom.

Niall wiggles his ass playfully as he was pushed in front of Liam. "I've been ever so naughty, daddy. But baby boy doesn't regret teasing you in public."

Liam jabbed his back roughly. "Shut up or I'll make it twice as worse."

Niall giggled as they entered his room and Liam pushed him onto the double bed. Niall landed face down and Liam slapped his ass over his grey sweats. He laid on top of Niall and ground his clothed, hard cock against Niall's ass while kissing sloppily down his neck.

"Tell me if I'm being too rough," Liam whispered between kisses.

Niall bucked his ass up against Liam's cock. "You're not being rough enough."

Liam smiled and got off him. He slapped Niall's ass again, making him moan into his duvet. He gripped the waistband of Niall's sweats and pulled the back of them down slightly just below his pale ass and saw he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You naughty boy," Liam smirked at his bare ass and smacked it hard. Niall jolted against the bed and gripped the duvet with both hands. Liam smacked it again and again until it was red and Niall was groaning into the covers.

"You like that?" Liam growled.

"Yes, daddy," Niall moaned through clenched teeth.

Liam slapped him again, then went over to Niall's cabinet and crouched in front of the bottom drawer where he knew Niall kept his toys. Liam pulled it open and saw loads of things he could use later, but first pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Kneel up," Liam commanded as he walked back over. Niall quickly did as he was told and knelt straight up on the bed with the back of his sweats still under his red ass. Liam climbed up and knelt behind him with his legs either side of Niall's. His bulging erection brushed Niall's bare ass. He loved being close enough to smell Niall's unique scent.

"Arms up," Liam directed and Niall quickly shot his arms straight up. Liam whipped Niall's white tank top off and pulled his sweats down to his bent knees. He placed the blindfold over Niall's eyes and Niall giggled playfully as Liam tied it at the back.

With Niall now unable to see anything, Liam reached around his slender hips and felt he was also rock hard. Liam tightly gripped Niall's long cock and pumped it a few times for his own amusement, then let go and pushed Niall forward so he fell flat on his stomach again.

He crawled up Niall so his knees were by his chest and leaned forward to grab his wrists. He pulled Niall's arm over to one of the top bed posts and handcuffed him to it.

With Niall secure, Liam kissed lightly from his neck down his smooth back to his ass and slapped it again. Niall moaned into his pillow and ground his hard dick into his duvet. Liam got off the bed, gripped the waist band of Niall's sweats again and yanked them off completely. He threw them away and scanned the boy in front of him. Niall was now handcuffed completely naked and lying face down diagonally across his double bed. Just how Liam liked him.

"Now I can do what I want with you." Liam smiled.

Niall looked over his shoulder at him even though he couldn't see. "Yes, daddy, have your nasty way with me. Teach me a lesson with your big cock."

Liam felt his erection strain against his restricting jeans. Niall turned him on so fucking much when he talked dirty. He quickly ripped off his white shirt and stripped off his dark jeans so he was left in only tight red boxers. He looked at the tent in them and knew he wasn't going to last long with Niall's cute, naked body in front of him.

Liam went back over to Niall's toy drawer and pulled out a small blue vibrator and a flogger. He returned to Niall and knelt by his beaming ass. He pulled Niall's ass cheeks apart to reveal his puckering hole. He wanted to stuff his thick cock in it straight away, but Niall needed punishing first.

He took the small vibrator and slid it between his lips. He glided it in and out and swirled his tongue around it until it was coated in his saliva. He then spat on Niall's tight hole, placed the end of the vibrator against it and pushed in without warning.

"Oh, fuck," Niall groaned as the vibrator burst into him. Liam quickly moved it in and out so Niall could get used to it.

"You've already stretched today, haven't you?" Liam said at how easy the vibrator moved.

"Sorry, daddy, but you took ages to get here and I was so horny for your juicy cock," Niall whined.

"Right," Liam said and slammed the vibrator in as far as it would go. He then switched it on to full power and Niall moaned with pleasure as it buzzed against his tight walls.

Liam knelt up and grabbed the flogger. It cracked loudly as he brought it down on Niall's ass. Niall's hips thrusted into the bed, his wrists straining against the handcuffs, and Liam whipped him again.

"Fuck, daddy," Niall moaned. "Harder."

Liam smacked him harder again and again with the vibrator still filling his tight ass. Liam was getting so turned on, he could see a wet patch of precum on the front of his boxers.

He flogged Niall's cute little ass once more, then threw the flogger down on the bed and positioned himself over Niall as if he was going to finally fuck him. His hands were by Niall's armpits as he thrusted his trapped, throbbing erection against Niall's ass and hit the end of the vibrator with it. Niall gasped with pleasure as the buzzing vibrator brushed his prostate. Liam moved his hips harder and the vibrator slammed into Niall's prostate, sending extreme pleasure through him. Niall was a moaning mess beneath him and Liam loved it.

"You like that, baby boy?" Liam panted.

"Oh, fuck yes, daddy," Niall breathed heavily. "Feels so fucking good."

Liam thrusted faster and saw the wet patch on his boxers grow as Niall writhed around under him. He loved that he was the one providing Niall with so much pleasure and making him moan so loud the whole block of flats could hear.

"I'm gonna cum," Niall breathed.

Liam immediately stopped thrusting and hopped off Niall. He pulled the vibrator out and switched it off.

"Hey," Niall whined. "I was so close."

Liam slapped Niall's ass with his hand and squeezed it. "Only good boys get to cum. Naughty boys get pain and teasing. Get on your knees and bend over."

As Niall got in position, Liam went back over to the toy drawer and pulled out a huge dildo. It was at least twelve inches and really thick. He took it over to the bed with a bottle of lube. Niall had got on his knees and crawled closer to the post he was handcuffed to. He was bent over so his chest was on his knees and his hole was on show to Liam.

Liam loved it. He crawled up behind Niall and squirted lube onto the tip of the dildo. He then gripped it and spread the lube up and down the shaft. With it covered, he massaged his stiff cock over his boxers with his lubed up hand while lining the big dildo with Niall's waiting hole.

Niall groaned as the large dildo head eased into his tight hole. Liam didn't stop and pushed it in as far as it would go without warning. Niall breathed heavily at the pain as it stretched him. Liam started moving it in and out and Niall hissed as the pain quickly turned to pleasure.

"You like that big dildo in your tight little ass?" Liam growled.

"Mmmm, yes, daddy. Fuck me hard with it."

Liam loved how naughty Niall was and did as he requested. He reached around and placed a hand on Niall's lower stomach, so he could move the dildo in and out of Niall faster. He gripped it firmly and started thrusting it into Niall's slippery hole as hard and as fast as he could.

Niall bounced his ass back against it. "Oh, fuck, oh, yes, daddy!" Niall screamed. "Fuck my ass up!"

Liam had never been more turned on as he shoved the big dildo in and out of Niall. Niall's juices covered the dildo and Liam thought he was going to cum in his boxers at the sight. He was starting to sweat and Niall was red in the face as he moaned loudly and cursed with pleasure between every ecstasy filled breath.

Liam pulled the dildo all the way out and threw it next to the vibrator.

"Ready for my fist?" Liam said as he circled his lubed fingertips around Niall's wet, stretched hole.

"Ooh yes," Niall breathed.

Liam slipped a finger in and felt the dildo had loosened Niall up nicely. He easily slipped a second finger into the wet space, then a third, and even a fourth. He pumped his fingers in and out and circled them to stretch Niall even further. He'd done this to Niall before, so he knew he could take it.

Liam slipped his thumb into the tight space as well and Niall writhed with pleasure. Liam knew the hardest part was next, so with his fingers still in him, Liam got Niall to spin over and lay on his back with his legs spread. He looked so good on his back with his arms handcuffed above with and his armpits on show.

Liam rested an arm across the back of Niall's thighs as he moved his fingers in and out of him, preparing to push his knuckles in.

"You're gonna regret teasing me in public." Liam said as he squirted more lube over his moving hand. Niall just grinned at him.

Liam smiled back as he pushed his knuckles into Niall's stretched hole. Niall's mouth fell open and he screwed his eyes shut tight as Liam pushed his whole hand into his ass. Niall looked in pain to begin with, but soon grew used to Liam's hand in him.

"Yes, daddy, oh, oh, fuck yeah," Niall moaned.

Liam squirted more lube onto his wrist and forearm and he slowly moved his hand in Niall's ass. He gradually got faster as Niall's hole stretched enough for Liam to thrust his hand in and out easily, his arrow tattoos blurring as he did so. Niall looked so hot writhing around while being fisted.

Liam laid down, half on Niall's sweaty body, and the blonde boy turned his flushed face to look at him. Liam tore off the eye mask and immediately pressed his lips to his. They started passionately making out while Liam continued to fist him.

"I love you," Liam said against Niall's perfect lips while staring into his tropical eyes.

"I love you too," Niall said and kissed him again.

Liam sat back up and positioned himself between Niall's stretched legs.

"Time to make you cum, baby boy." Liam smiled and felt around for Niall's prostate. When he found the hard lump, he pressed firmly on it and rubbed it as hard as he could with his hand slipping in and out of Niall at a fast pace.

Niall cried out with delight and looked down at his leaking cock. Precum was oozing onto his toned stomach.

"Daddy, please can I touch myself?" Niall whined while yanking at the handcuffs.

Liam smirked and shook his head. "You're still being punished, naughty boy." He rubbed harder and Niall jolted and screamed out at the feeling of pure ecstasy coursing through him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck!" Niall screamed.

His balls tightened while his hard cock twitched violently and he groaned loudly as his hands free orgasm hit and he spurted ropes of thick, white cum up his sweaty stomach and chest. Some even hit his face as his hole tightened around Liam's wrist. It was the hottest thing Liam had ever seen and he needed to cum straight away.

Niall's high faded and he laid still with his chest heaving. He groaned slightly when Liam slowly pulled his hand out of his ass. He stood up on the bed and finally dropped his tight boxers.

"Cum in my mouth." Niall breathed as he eyes Liam's thick, leaking cock springing out into the open.

Liam stepped over and knelt with his legs on either side of Niall's chest. Niall was still handcuffed, so Liam grabbed his messy hair and pulled his face up towards his dripping cock. Niall already had his mouth open, so Liam slipped his cock past Niall's juicy lips and filled his warm mouth up completely. Niall sucked hard and after witnessing the sexiness of Niall cumming, it only took Liam a couple of deep thrusts and he was exploding cum down Niall's throat with Niall's nose brushing his trimmed pubes. He kept thrusting until Niall had swallowed all his cum and pulled out.

He undid Niall's handcuffs and settled down next to him. Niall wrapped his arms around Liam's broad body and pulled him close. Liam didn't care that Niall was covered in his own cum or that his cum was on Niall's tongue as they hugged tightly and kissed.

"That was amazing." Niall said. "Daddy Payne's not very good at punishing though because I enjoyed all of that."

"I could never hurt you," Liam smiled. "I'd take a million punches if it meant you never got hurt."

"You're so cheesy," Niall giggled, "but that's what I love about you."

"Good, because I'll always be your protector."

The boys smiled at each other as they held one another and drifted peacefully off to sleep.

Credit: FanNiamFiction

Also please go check out their other stories cause they're amazayn!☺️😂

Did you know...
Charlie Brown's father was a barber.

- Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...