My Seven Brothers

By _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... More

Meet the Winchesters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C22: I'm Wounded!
C23: Explaining Nolan
C24: #Braniel
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
28: Aunt Isabell
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

C20: Holidays!

22.9K 655 104
By _Sam-Winchester_

A/N

sorry this came out pretty late, I finished the chapter but it didn't save :(

Isabella R. Winchester

Blood. Everywhere. I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out. Chris laid in a pool of blood, dead. He's gone. He's actually gone. I can't believe he's gone. The sight of all the blood almost makes me faint. I fall to my knees and cry into my hands.

"Come back to me" I cry.

"Isabell! Help me!" I hear Violets frail voice call. I run over to her, she's was tied up in a chair. She wiggled and squirmed, trying to get free. I was almost to her then I got pulled back.

"No Violet!" I yell. Jacob had a gun to her head.

"Wave goodbye!" He cackled.

BANG

I sat up panting. Deep breaths Isabell. Breath. Don't freak out, your okay.

I check the time, it read: 6:55. Might as well get up. I'm not going back to bed.

I get dressed and quickly go downstairs. I sit on the couch and take deep breaths. The gate is always locked, your fine. Chris and Violet are fine. My phone rung, startling me.

"Isabell Winchester speaking" I say.

"Hi yes! Isabell. I need a babysitter for tonight. Chris is going out with his friends and I have a fashion show" she says.

"Of course!" I say happily. I miss Violet.

"Be here at 5:30pm please" she says hanging up.

I decide to bake some cookies and cupcakes. I start to mix the cookie dough, while listening to some of my favorite songs. I click play on my Spotify playlist and dance around the kitchen while mixing. Athena runs into the kitchen and looks at me, confused.

"Hello dearest Athena, help me make some cookies?" I ask. I eat a piece of the cookie dough off my fingers, savoring the taste.

"No eating the cookie dough little one!" My mom giggles. I run around the kitchen with my little tutu on, bouncing around. "Be careful, you could hurt yourself."

"I'll be careful, mommy!" I giggle. I grabbed a piece of the cookie dough when mom turned her back.

"I saw you!" She exclaimed.

"There's my two favorite girls!" My dad yelled picking me up.

"Daddy!" I scream. He kisses mom on the cheek and throws me into the air.

"Whatcha got there Rose?"  Dad asked me. I swear some cookie dough on his nose and giggle.

"Silly daddy! No putting the cookie dough on your face" my mom said laughing.  She grabbed a wash cloth and wiped his nose off.

I smile at the distant memory. Baking cookies with my mom was one of my favorite things in the world. To this day, I still use her recipes.

I turned up my phone and started to sing on the top of my lungs.

I've been standing at the edge of the water, 'long as I can remember. Never really knowing why..... I wish I could be the perfect daughter, but I come back to the water. No matter how hard I try.

Every turn I take, every trail I track, every path I make, every road leads back, to the place I know where I cannot go. Where I long to be.

"Simmer down sis" Weston says, dipping his finger into the cookie dough. I slap his arm away.

"Ouch! Your slap like a man" Weston says snickering. I roll my eyes and kick him in the shin. "Owie! You kick like a man too."

"Your a ignoramus" I retort.

"Wow big words. I have no idea what that means though, catch ya later sis!" Weston grabs more cookie dough and runs out.

"That mother trucker..." I mutter under my breath.

"Who's a mother trucker?" Chris says, walking into the kitchen.

"Weston" I growl.

"Aww. Hello sweetheart" Chris says, kissing my forehead. "How is Weston anyways? Heard he got released yesterday."

"Yeah he was. He's been a pain in my butt ever since" I groan. Chris pecks me on the lips.

"Ew cooties!" I yell while laughing. He chases me around the kitchen until he catches me. He embraces me and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Your so funny, Isabell" Chris says with a small smile.

"I try" I say, bowing and breaking the embrace.

"Anyways, I hear your babysitting Violet tonight" he says, stealing the cookie dough.

"Hands off you male donkey!"

"You mean an as-"

"Yes! Okay. Shut up and stop stealing my dang cookie dough!" I snatch the cookie dough away from him.

"Aww, your no fun" he says frowning.

"I strongly dislike you" I mumble.

"We both know that's not true. "

"Your annoying, Christopher. "

"And your beautiful, Isabella. "

"Such a charmer" I retort.

"You know it" he says, winking.

"Omg! Do you need help? It looks like your eye is having a spasm" I say with fake concern.

"Haha! Your so funny. What would I do with out you?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well I'm one of the only people who put up with your shenanigans. So you'd probably turn out lonely with 5 cats." I say smiling. Chris deadpanned.

"Your. A. Pain. Isabella. Rose. Marie. Winchester."

"Thank you very much, sir" I say grinning.

"Your sole purpose in this world is to annoy me, isn't it?"

I nod my head frantically. "Finally you understand, sweetheart!" He gives me the puppy dog eyes. I can't resist his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I sigh and brush my lips against his.

"Hey! You've been mean to me all day and that's all I get?" He yells. I smile and put the cookies in the oven.

"You can have some cookies after their done" I say smiling.

Athena ran into the kitchen barking, she jumped on her hind legs.

"Hi girl!" Chris kneeled down to pet her.

"You do realize that we had the married couple assignment that we never finished" Chris asked.

"Yeah well the schools kinda closed, and it's a blessing that I don't have to go on another date with you. "

"My girlfriend is a meanie weenie" I stick my tongue out and he laughs.

"She sounds wonderful, when do I get to meet her?"

"Oh you definitely don't want to meet her! She's evil," I shove him and he laughs.

"Your a jerk" I say.

"And your an evil witch, but you don't see me complaining."

"Your the worst boyfriend ever!" I stormed away from him, up to my room. Okay it might be just me PMSing but that was rude.

Christopher Wild

Oh great what did I do now.

"Bro, what the heck did you do?" Colton asks.

"I called her an evil witch and she's mad, like really mad. I have no idea what to do." Colton started to laugh, really hard.

"Been there, done that. She's probably PMSing and go get her Starbucks and flowers tomorrow. She'll forgive you, that's all it takes."
Colton says, patting my shoulder. "Good luck dude."

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. "Hi Vi" I say. She looks at me confused.

"What are you doing here, Chrisse? Where's Issy?" She asks.

"Not excited to see your big brother?"

"Nu uh. Go away" Violet said in her high pitched voice.

"Vi!" I turn around and Isabell had open arms for Violet. She squealed and ran into Isabell's arms. I open my arms for Isabell and she just rolled her eyes.

"No hugs for you!"

Better go and get that Starbucks and flowers.

A/N

Merry Christmas Eve Eve &

Happy Holidays

Hello smol potatoes, v v sorry for not uploading. Well I hopefully will update on Christmas Day, no promises.

I love my little reader family. 

Also, I reached 100 followers!!! So excited!!! Thank you ❤❤

Happy Holidays, Smol Potatoes.

Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 129 23
a girl with the name of Isabella. She is 16 years old and lives with her step-father after her mother dieds over overdoes. What happen when she mee...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

647K 16.1K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
72.1K 1K 27
being the youngest among four older brothers who are all overprotective what could happen to these family a lot of adventures and difficult situation...
Caged By Megan

Mystery / Thriller

926K 35.9K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...