Tough to Crack

By TLCander10

Lisa Anderson is a werewolf, at least, that is all she believes she is. Her parents were killed when she was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Eprolouge
Author's Note
Sneak peek (rewriten version)
Chapter 1 -> Lisa
Chapter 2 -> Lisa
Chapter 3 -> Kasey/Lisa
Note

Chapter 20

275 7 0
By TLCander10

*Axle's POV*

It was eleven o'clock and most members of the pack were helping in the search for lisa. Maybe ten to twenty minutes after I sat down to catch my breath from running so much. A sharp pain hit me in the rids then spread lower. I was dabbled over sitting there on a bench.

' Derrick, what's going on?' I asked.

' It's our mate something is happening to her. Your bond with isn't very strong but it is strong enough for you to feel each other's pain and really strong feeling,' Derrick explained.

I groaned, because the pain was picking up. I held my breath trying to figure out where the pain was emanating from in my mate's and my body. By this point some of my pack members had noticed me, doubled over sitting on a bench.

"Alpha! Alpha, are you alright?" a young woman asked, coming up to me.

The pain had eased up a little to were I could move. I lifted one of my arms that was wrapped around my abdomen, and motioned something that meant, so, so.

I groaned again and rewrapped my arm back around me. What was happening to my mate?

"Beta, something is wrong with Alpha!" the woman yelled to Leon.

The pain was starting to ease again. I opened up my link to Leon.

' Leon, something is going on. Something is happening to Lisa,' I said.

Leon growled, not happy something was wrong with the future Luna. ' We will find her, Alpha,' Leon said with a growl in his voice.

Another strong feeling of pain caused me to close my eye. The pain nearly made me cry.

The pain only lasted for maybe five minutes then I was able to get back up, the pain never returned. What happened to our mate? I questioned. Trying to keep my mine off of the pain, I went back to the group to help find out where Lisa went. We looked all over the whole territory. No luck at all at finding her.

Well, I did learn something new about Lisa. She was smart and could get out of places if needed, quickly. I mean it, I knew she was smart, but she is more so than I thought. By night I was exhausted, but I was to keyed up to sleep so for most of the night I was either pacing or praying that I would find my mate, soon. If I didn't it wouldn't be good for the pack.

At eleven p.m., I pulled the note Lisa had written and just sat on our bed just reading it. At three, I reluctantly climbed into the shower and changed. I wrote a quick note for Leon and tacked it to my office door, to let him know he would be in charge for a few days. After doing so I climbed into the bed that Lisa had shared with me and tried to sleep. I tossed and turned not getting any sleep until I was to tired to move.

Mate, where are you? Was the last coherent thought I had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HUMAN By Kari

Werewolf

280K 10K 32
All her life Katrina knew she was a little different and all she wanted was to fit in. But it was harder to actually do than you might think, for sta...
592K 20.4K 40
It has been years since the humans have been dethroned, it has been years since the werewolves have taken over. 100 years after the war, everything s...
27.8K 950 28
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
227K 12.5K 50
Book Two in Her Destiny Series ||| ❝And when the past becomes present; the cost of war is blood.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ When the world had declared her de...