The Acadmey

By Crazyascanbe

Natalies, or nat for short, life seems to be going down the drain. First her father mysteriously vanishes the... More

Wannabe Me?
Wannabe Me?
Just for your information
Wannabe Me?
Wannabe Me?
Wannabe Me?
Confused?
Wannabe Me?
Ash pov
Wannabe Me?
Wannabe Me?
Wannabe Me?
>:)vote>:)
Wannabe Me?
My little Wings
by the way...
Moving on
VOTTEEE

New York?

109 7 0
By Crazyascanbe

I walked down busy streets blending in. Some people ocassionally met my eyes but just countinued on thier way. I needed to find a place to sleep for the night. How could I though? Besides being in the acadmey i've never been in Toronto. I don't know where to go? I walked through a park and sighed, praying it would rain as I laid down on the cleanest bench I could find. I felt my heavy eyes slide down as I  fell into dreamless sleep. I was awoken by a firm shake. I jumped up and looked to see the woman from good will. What is she doing here? She looked around and then handed me a duffel bag. She then leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"It's from your Dad." And then turned around and hobbled away. I wanted to grab her and beg her for answers but I was frozen in shock untill I say her turn the corner and leave my site. I fought over whether to open the bag or follow her. Curosity won. I unzipped it to find it packed with twenty dollar bills. I looked up but I already knew the woman was gone and I had to leave. I looked at the money and just as I was about to zip it back up I saw a note.

Dear Natalie,

Don't ask questions. This is your father. You must take the money and go. Leave this town and whenever you have a bad feeling about a place LEAVE. I WILL find you. I promise.

                                                                                                                   Love, Your father.

This small note sent comfort through me. He rembered me. But I was in danger. Finally the past years made sense. Traveleing all around, never stoping and dad not beliving in credit cards. It was obvious. He didn't want to leave a trail behind. But tey caught up and I had no doubt that that was why I was at that school, that that is why that woman answered instead of my dad. Right now I wanted to break him out of wherever he was but first I had to hide. Then find out. I slung the duffel bag around my shoulder and walked into a alley that was empty. I eased my wings out and took a running start and jumped, letting the momentem put air under my wings. I gained more and more distance untill I was hidden in the clouds. I knew where I was going. New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 2 11
She was just a teen, she wanted to be loved and to love someone. what happens is a mystery. Life's a climb, but the view is great. It's a small story...
285 22 20
A young girl meets her twin sister for the first time in a long while. The only catch? Her sister died when they were seven. Not to mention that the...
4.3K 330 32
When Natalie Casen goes through a rough sophmore year, she vows to never make the same mistakes again! With her sister always at her back, a school "...
The Veil By Nicole Jean

Mystery / Thriller

18 3 1
Lily is abandoned at birth only to be thrown into the horrors of the foster system for fifteen years. At age fifteen, she arrives at what will be her...