Wannabe Me?

Ash pov

Her wide eyes, brown hair, petite yet strong body wasnt leaving me. I couldn't fall asleep and the fact that they were right next to me sleeping away made me uneasy with jelous, but knowing that she was allowd to be that close to her made me down right envious. I heard a slight wimper. I slowlys sat up and the wimpering got louder, I looked over to see Nats struggling in her blankets. I jumped up the seering pain of worry running through my heart. I peaked at her white face just as her eyes opened. Immediately they tipped with tears and I held her close untill she pushed away and stood up.

"What is sun light?!" The room was silent as we stood there staring at her while she stood in the middke of the room asking such things. Mars was the first to speak.

"Can you rephase that or describe it?" she asked hesistatently. She was holding somthing back.

"I-i don't know.To um make it real like to form it and use it?" She wispered. Mars got up and stared at her. She finaly made a move and got up. She walked over to Natalie and grabbed her wrist checking them for somthing.

"Do you ever where any jewlery or just anything constantly, probabaly around your legs or arms?" What the hell? After all that she wants to know if she wears jewlery? What now? Does she want to ware it too?

"Yes? My Dad said my Mom gave it to me." She pulled at a silver chain around her neck with a long crystal at the end shaped like one at the end of a chandler. Except its real and its its... i don't know theres just somthing about it. Mars touched it and held it in her hand.

"On your neck? Thats not possible. It's unheard of. Well rarer then the rare it already is." She said just above a whisper.

"What is?!" Natalie all but yelled.

"Your necklace! You! It helps focus purity only the pure can wear it. According to lengend You can control all that is pure in your eyes. But its suppose to be a myth!" She cried out! I looked at Natalie who suddenly looked so small. She looked freaked out and confused as much as scared.

"Can you name some?" She whispered quitlt but I could still hear the emotion and the cracks in it.

" Well you named one already! Sunlight, which would include light and fire, plus I think water so that should be ice too and while i don't know! What evers PURE!!!"

"How do I know for sure? Can I make it appear whenever or do I have to be by it." She asked. I gusse I would be curious too.

"Um whenever is what I heard. But you might want to try like water or somthing. you could just have the necklace and be pure at heart." Nataliee gave a small nod.  She then held out a hand and closed her eyes and after 5 minuets she opened them and shook her head no.

"Pure at heart?" She shook her head.

"Maybe on your birthday tomorrow?"She nodded. " We should try to get some sleep before school.

~~~~

Tomorrow in the story will all be about her Powers but I figure after school she sleeps POWERS then a little surprise