Wannabe Me?

This is a bummer chapter.... let down but I thought I was rushing into the story to fast! So this is better than deleting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Holy crap! I think my nose is broken!" I took a step forward but everything started to spin. I dropped down to my knees. "Nattie! Are you ok?" I shook my head. All of sudden I noticed the light again. I felt it every where. It soaked into my skin till the spinning stopped and I felt strong. I stood up and rushed to Ash. Let me see it. I gently touched it with the tip of my pointing finger. I focused on the sunlight going into him, making everything better, fixing his nose. He let out a little moan. I open my eyes to see what was happening. I could see the gold flying into his nose as it fixed itself. Once it was stright I pulled away and Ash opened his eyes.

"That was amazing. I haven't felt that happy in my life. It felt so good." Ash exclaimed. mars gave me a werid look and whispered

"I know what you can do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I was. What I am? It sounded strange. I don't think i'm ready. I dont want to hear it. I dont want to hear it! Everyone looked at me. Did I just say that out loud? Mars held my eyes and looked sympthetic. She opened her mouth and thats when hell broke loose. The clouds turned black and covered the sky, settling everywhere except by the sun. Or thats what I thought it was. When it turned violet. I could feel the dark waves coming from it.  Then the ground shook. The first tremer knocked me to the ground. I looked up to see Mars a couple feet away from Ash and Ash was a few feet away from me. He was screaming my name. I got to my knees. Ash actually was able to get up and start walking towards me. Then another tremer. It sounded like the ground was screaming as I watched it ripped open. Right between me and Ash. Then out of the trees like black dust formed horrid skeletons that dragged themselves over to my  friends. Nothing efected them. I watched as they grabbed my friends and held them with such strength that they couldn't move. Then I saw the skeletons open there mouths and it looked as if there was a black hole inside them. There teeth looked sharp and ragged. They didnt touch them. But pulled somthing from them. A silvery object. It didn't go into there mouth right away but stayed there. The skeletons dropped my friends limp bodies. Then I say the silver that was sucked out settle. Settle into my friends images. There souls. I feel down and layed my forehead on the ground. My friends were dead no doubt. I felt the wetness fall from my face. Then I felt there hand on me. They pulled me up and I knew they were done with my friends. Because now it was me, them and the violet sun. They dragged me away till we were next to the drench in the ground. I heard thier coices. Like raspy whispers. Painful to hear and worst to understand.

"Deserve you not a death like theres. " And with that I was pushed in the drench. I heard them say

"To fall forever is too far gone. But a secound is too long. Too see a sin, is too see a death. To see a death is too see the dilvering sin. But too see both is to make me. Now you will see the fall." and before the pushed I woke up. I was flying off the bed. My eyes flew open in shock. I looked straight into Ashs eyes as he bent over me. I looked over to the bed and Mars peaked over. They were alive. Tears filled my eyes and Ash scooped m up and sat me on the bed.

"Its ok Natalie. Whats wrong?" I wrappe my arms around him.

"I saw the deaths but never the sins." I whispered. I couldn't help but add on in the back of my mind. a 'not yet'.

****

4 the love of god VOTE COMMENT fan?

i want chocklate its better than hersheys...........