Wannabe Me?

Still in bed I yelled Natalies name, which seemed to wake her from unconsiness. She let out a yelp and fell onto her bed she blinked.

"What are you doing in Mars bed?" She scanned the room and say her on the floor. "Mars what on earth are you doing on the floor?"

Marika stood up and looked at her. "Nattie you have Power." She whispered in shock.

"What? Whats Power? What do I have?" She asked franticaly. But Marika just shook her head.

"I don't know, everyones differn't. But y-you were floating, and your hair was a white color almost glowing." Nattie looked afraid.

"Please don't tell anyone. No one must know." She pleaded." Bad things will happen." she added in a whisper.

"But everyone has Power except for you until now. Its fine." I butted in. She looked shocked but shook her head.

"Promise?" She whispered. Me and Marika agreed. "What Power do you guys have?" She asked suddenly. I was the first to answer.

"Everyone has two or one. I have two. A limited supply of stregth and speed. I was fast getting my powers alot of people here still have one." Marika has one so far. But ill let her explain that.

"I have the ability to what I call flash out and in. Meaning I can pretty much teleport." Marika explained.

"What do I have?" I felt unsure.

"Well you have the ability to glow , is what I assume so far. It could be somthing else." I added when I saw her frown deepened.

"But for now lets sleep for the morning. Then we can go out and see what you can do. But we'll have to sneak out. But sleep now. Discuss tomorrow." Marika finished and we all crawled into bed.

***************

Short chapter and a cliff hanger Iknow but give me props 3 updates in a 1 day perid!!!!!!! Plus ill be giving her some powers and they'll build up from there!!!!!!!!but it all starts with a vote!!!!

So I must saw I need 1 vote b4 I countinue!!!!!!sooooooo

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

comment

&

FAN!