Ash pov

Man she was sick. I found her all crumpled upon the sidewalk towards the girls dorm. She couldn't even open her eyes, so I speed her to her room. Right now I was watching her. Creepy but not at this moment with her like this. I moved one of the chairs in front of her and waited. She must have passed out. I have to wait for Marika or have her wake up first. I don't know whats wrong ,but she just continued to wimper. My throat constricted and guilt entered my mind and I looked down. I heard noise at the door and looked up. Marika came in. She was early, She must have noticed our absence. She scanned the room and her eyes fell on Nattie (nat-e). Her face was strucked with horror and she rushed by her bedside.

"W-what happend? She was fin this afternoon" She turned to me and her face filled with rage. "What did you do?!" Her eyes brimmed with tears and I realized she was scared. I got up and crossed the room and brought her into my arms.

"Shhh she's gonna be fine. She just caught a bad bug." I said in a soothing voice and rubbed herback. But I knew it was a lie.We dont get sick. I've seen humans sick and she knows that ,thats why she so trusting. But I hope shes ok. Marika snuggled into my chest and I felt a wetness and realized she was crying. We stood like that for hours unless we went to check on Nattie. It was getting dark."I'm gonna go ask the Deans to stay the night." I gave her a squezze and let go. She just nodded.

I headed down stairs to the Deans office and knocked on the door. I saw her stand up and head to the door.

"Hello. May I ask what your doing here, Ash?" She seemed confused and opened the door wider so I could walk in if I wanted. But I didn't.

"Can I stay in the girls dorm with my friends. There having a hard night. And if you agree please contact my Dean and tell him." She noded.

"Sure you can stay just behave. I'll call your Dean. Go to your friends." I noded and left. I ran in a rush and stopped in front of Marikas dooor in less then a second. I opened it and stepped in. marika was in bed with Nattie. She gestured towards her bed and I noded. I felt confused when I sat down. I didn't know what the new feeling was. I blinked holy crap I was jelous of Marika. No surprise there though. I wanted to be by Nattie and know she was ok.

"Night, Ash" I flipped the lights off.

"Night Marika." I whispered. I feel into a deep sleep the events wore me out and I was exhausted so as soon as my head the pillow I was out. It was bright when I woke up. Marika was screamed and then there was a thump. Marika fell on the floor. But what caught my eye was Natalie. She was floating two feet in the air.. Her hair turned bright looking white and her clothes were a good choice when Marika changed her because they too were white. I stood there at the girl sleeping in the air. She looked heavenly. What the hell was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ill be updating again so YAY! >_<