Wannabe Me?

Well this is getting kinda of hard and very intresting... Why the heck haven't anyone of you voted?! Your lucky i'm in a car for over three hours... Not that I can complain... Wifi in a car = awesomness!!

***

         I through the doors open with as much force as I could and since the door wieghs about fifty pounds each it barely hit the wall. I sighed. It seems like I cant do anything in this stupid school! I hate it here. I felt a wave of homesickness and tears started to brim in my eyes. I can't belive this. All I want to do is go home. Why did Dad have me come here. We've never been in any place for so long that I could have a repution or a anything for that matter. Dad would finish his job and we would be on our way.

     I sighed maybe I should call. I would have to use a pay phone and Dad always said not to use those. I rember how we use to make fun of them. Dad would say that someone was listening to the calls and I would laugh.  I realized at some point that hec ould be serious and when I went to him he just would give a short humerlous laugh and said how I was his little conspiracy theaory. But even if it wasnt true it didnt stop him from making up his own code for over the phone coversation.  I bite my lip. I knew what I-

"Hey, you" A husky warm voice drawled out. I hesitated it reminded me of home of Dad. I couldn't help the sigh that excaped my lips. It was killing me though. I had no one to talk to and I had no idea where my dad is! I'm on the point of desperation. I know that if I just hear his voice I would be happy that I could make it.

I speed walked on the sidewalk and doged countless people who refused to move because it might show that I exactly existed. I was just somthing microscopic that took up air to them. I bite the inside of my cheek so the pain would become physical. I rushed through the girls dorm door. I rember my first thought walking in here. How this wouldn't be too bad. Until the dean left and the girls gave me the cold shoulder.

There were three levels to the dorm. The first was a huge lounge. There were plasma tvs on the walls and a small room dedicated as a dvd room and another as a kithnette that was like an over plus kitchen that chefs used. But some of the students here were as good as some chefs. Not that any would let me taste what they cook. Outside those rooms were the plasmas were there were tons of furniture for evertype of cusion in every color that anygirl could want. This school was also about studys so there were also labotories, study rooms, libarys, and pleanty of tutoring. Its a good thing im smart or else I would fail since no one would ever tutor me. But the most important thing is the pay phones ine thwe corner of the room.

I rushed over there not worrying about anything. Being a socil outcast had its advantages. No one would want to be by you so you for example could use the pay phones first and have complete privacy because everyone else suddenly had somthing else to do. I ran over to the phones picking up the closes one and froze. I had no money. I started to lightly tremble and stopped. The girls before me where probably in to much of a hurry to take the left over money. I checked every one of the machines and silently thanked God when I came up with 75cents. I went back to my orignal machine and silently slipped in the coins.  I typed in his number and waited as the phone rang...